March 28, 2024, 04:17:58 AM

Author Topic: Kiss the WC Campaign to Russia goodbye...  (Read 11378 times)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: Kiss the WC Campaign to Russia goodbye...
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2017, 05:29:33 AM »
Would it have been still alive if Stuart Charles Fevrier was appointed T&T head coach?
Nope

so was it alive under Saintfiet?
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 06:47:16 AM »
Would it have been still alive if Stuart Charles Fevrier was appointed T&T head coach?
Nope
Finally ... Honesty...Ha ha ha
Truth in the end....And time answers all questions

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 09:00:13 AM »
Nope
:rotfl: This actually made me laugh this morning

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 09:10:33 AM »
Nope

yes

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2017, 09:13:26 AM »
yes

Steups! You unbelievable with yuh shyte oui! ::)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 12:43:36 PM »
yes

Unbelievable is not even the word for him brother...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »
Nope

yes

Why hasn't SANTHIEF been even asked to coach a Belgian national youth team at least? If he's that good? LoL

The terrorizer is vex he's no longer asst and Lawrence will install his people.. once again the dictator and terrorist have their own selfish greedy agenda above that of our nations football..

This is one of the many reasons why they sabotaged our football under Hart...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2017, 12:53:02 PM »
Nope

Yes

Then you are saying it was very much alive under Hart....Just another crab in the barrel
I wonder where your loyalty lies...You have proven yourself to be an un... Patriot...In every which way
How do you sleep at night....Lost are you......

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2017, 03:38:05 PM »
Nope

Yes

Then you are saying it was very much alive under Hart....Just another crab in the barrel
I wonder where your loyalty lies...You have proven yourself to be an un... Patriot...In every which way

If a man can commit high treason and be happy, what makes you think he can't sabotage our football and still sleep? He's a sociopath my friend

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2017, 06:58:11 PM »
Nope

Yes

Oh hell no

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2017, 08:44:41 PM »
Nope

Yes

Oh hell no

What are the play whe numbers coming next week? Since you're a seer woman extraordinaire ...

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2017, 03:49:33 AM »
You are what you are as that's all you can be
When you do not see God in and through your eyes...You are lost
All best...You are still my brother

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 06:44:44 AM »
yes

He just saying that because he had a job and it only turned out to be a cobo sweat.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2017, 02:59:00 PM »
yes

He just saying that because he had a job and it only turned out to be a cobo sweat.
Nah! you cyah be insinuating that the Technical overseer of our national programs using such mundane algorithms to come up with such a succinct yet profound and impactful conclusion about our Flagship national program.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 03:24:51 PM »
yes

He's a cobo indeed...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2017, 12:37:09 AM »
Congrats to the dictator on a well orchestrated sabotage

He has the national team playing juco level teams in the mountains, doing our opponents a great favour

People who think we are going to the wc are naive, Tallest is towing the line and the straw that broke the camels back is on its way

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2017, 01:55:49 AM »

He has the national team playing juco level teams in the mountains, doing our opponents a great favour

People who think we are going to the wc are naive, Tallest is towing the line and the straw that broke the camels back is on its way
come on mate you're killing me with the doomsday gazette every time we are about to play a match which lingers on for weeks on end there after. I think it's time for the moderators to intervene simply because you are way too annoying for words. can someone do anything about this please?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 08:48:02 PM by pull stones »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2017, 02:31:42 AM »

come on mate you're killing me with the doomsday gazette every time we are about to play a match which lingers on for weeks on end there after. I think it's time for the moderators to interve simply because you are way too annoying for words. can someone do anything about this please?

Not my fault you have a hard time hearing the truth

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 04:12:27 AM »
this guy doesn't believe that the team can win.  :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 11:29:28 AM »
Well, look at it this way TI, we had Warner at the helm when we went to the World Cup, would you rather we never qualified? The grand majority, if not all of us saw how corrupt and selfish Warner was and how little he actually cared for the players of the development of our footballing nation vs his own personal ambitions... but at the end of the day the players brought it home. I actually agree with you on a lot of things in your initial post, however this is the situation now, and all we can do is move forward.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2017, 05:26:31 PM »
Living in the past cannot be progress.....the past gives us knowledge to make more informed decisions in the present for the future...that time came and I enjoyed it with my whole heart...this is now and this one here is the most relevant...so let us get energized and support what is ours  wholeheartedly
Jah bless
Rastafari

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2017, 08:03:30 PM »
TnT we want ah goal..TnT we want ah goal.. was the hopeful chant of  a handful of Trinidad and Tobago fans clad in red, who made the trip 5000ft above sea level in Denver Colorado. The TnT fanatics were doing to best to spur on their  hapless warriors who  seemed to be all out of sorts, maybe it was the due to the fact that they were unaccustomed to the cooler temperatures, the height above sea level or both.
From the first whistle the Soca Warriors, as they are affectionately called, seemed unable to cope with the guile and quickness of Chris Pulisic who on the night made the casual onlooker compare him to the likes of Lionel Messi , Andres Iniesta, Francesco Totti or a combination of all three.
The clinical display of skill, tactical execution and precise finishing leads one to believe that Bruce Arena is nothing short of a football genius.....

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2017, 08:27:54 PM »
TnT we want ah goal..TnT we want ah goal.. was the hopeful chant of  a handful of Trinidad and Tobago fans clad in red, who made the trip 5000ft above sea level in Denver Colorado. The TnT fanatics were doing to best to spur on their  hapless warriors who  seemed to be all out of sorts, maybe it was the due to the fact that they were unaccustomed to the cooler temperatures, the height above sea level or both.
From the first whistle the Soca Warriors, as they are affectionately called, seemed unable to cope with the guile and quickness of Chris Pulisic who on the night made the casual onlooker compare him to the likes of Lionel Messi , Andres Iniesta, Francesco Totti or a combination of all three.
The clinical display of skill, tactical execution and precise finishing leads one to believe that Bruce Arena is nothing short of a football genius.....
another attention seeking troll. you have to love the internet, it saved the lives of so many friendless lonely bipolar people from their own hands

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2017, 08:56:59 PM »

come on mate you're killing me with the doomsday gazette every time we are about to play a match which lingers on for weeks on end there after. I think it's time for the moderators to interve simply because you are way too annoying for words. can someone do anything about this please?

obviously the truth you alluded to only lives on your head just like your unfounded conspiracy theories, for instance the president having keron cummings shot only so that coach hart could fail and ultimately be fired. now that's bizarre.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2017, 03:49:09 AM »

obviously the truth you alluded to only lives on your head just like your unfounded conspiracy theories, for instance the president having keron cummings shot only so that coach hart could fail and ultimately be fired. now that's bizarre.

A twist of my words, fault of the brain on your part pull stones?

What's even more bizarre is the dictator organizing friendlies with our 2nd team for Hart with very big teams with little to no prep but for a wc qualifier we get a juco team?

Further to this, Tallest has not been on record or the media claiming to have asked for a quality friendly? Towing the line perhaps?

Fed using smoke and mirrors to conjure up a excuse that money tight when they probably asking too much in the first place and that plays in with their intent, deceitful intent at that

You can call me a conspiracy theorists all you want but facts are facts, do a comparative analysis of the teams our competition is playing before their qualifier and maybe you might learn something
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:11:25 PM by Controversial »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2017, 08:07:50 AM »
So the Saudi coalition want to take way the WC from Qatar or what? Sunni conspiracy to bring down Iran? All yuh check the latest news.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2017, 10:33:04 PM »
So the Saudi coalition want to take way the WC from Qatar or what? Sunni conspiracy to bring down Iran? All yuh check the latest news.

Saudi is the hegemon, if you think they want to lose that power, you're delusional... Sunni vs Shia is a guise, distraction and prevention from a United Middle East...

This is a football thread so I won't bother schooling people on intl relations and the impact of Saudi dominance in the region.. seeker can enlighten some in that area, he is also well versed

Back to football...

Yuh buying cat in bag with Tallest?

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2017, 11:35:07 PM »

Saudi is the hegemon, if you think they want to lose that power, you're delusional... Sunni vs Shia is a guise, distraction and prevention from a United Middle East...

This is a football thread so I won't bother schooling people on intl relations and the impact of Saudi dominance in the region.. seeker can enlighten some in that area, he is also well versed

Back to football...

Yuh buying cat in bag with Tallest?
why don't you get off the mans jockstraps ? every day it's either tallest this or tallest that the dictator this the dictator that, have you no shame dude. you must be a masicist to continue to support tt football when you know so much about how awfully the federation is managed. like one poster said, chok this campaign up to a loss and come again for 2022. btw hart was no sir alex, he was running out of ideas and predictable as all hell.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2017, 09:08:21 PM »
Well, well, well,...the Liberian fella schooled dem in de midfield and Pulisic provided  de death touch..

I don't want to rub salt in Lawrence eye but I am not impressed.

Allyuh put 3 heads together and that was the best allyuh could come up with? 

Sad..Sad..Sad..

Why allyuh put dis #7 to start?

But den again I Trollin here...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2017, 12:33:11 AM »
Poor football tactics by Tallest... but I'm not surprised

Nothing surprises me with TT football anymore....

As long as you have house negros in charge you will continue to get these results ...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:16:19 PM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>