March 28, 2024, 02:28:00 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (24-Mar-2017)  (Read 30914 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Squad naming today, wllyuh guess it nah.
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 03:19:27 PM »
Game on!

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2017, 03:28:07 PM »
“With assessing the overseas based players, one of the things that was important was finding out how much game time they’ve been getting at the moment and their physical condition because obviously the boys that play in the MLS, their season is only two games in."

So where NASL based player still in off season figure?

In Latin America they are more than 3 quarters into the season. Did just he ignore that?

The TT Pro league has 18 season games. That's less than one Apertura or Clausura in Latin America.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2017, 04:53:44 PM »
“With assessing the overseas based players, one of the things that was important was finding out how much game time they’ve been getting at the moment and their physical condition because obviously the boys that play in the MLS, their season is only two games in."

In Latin America they are more than 3 quarters into the season. Did just he ignore that?

The TT Pro league has 18 season games. That's less than one Apertura or Clausura in Latin America.
I kinda agree with you on quality of league issues, but not necessarily on the quality of player due to league he is plying his trade.. Anyway, would like to hear your selections.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »
Dennis Lawrence is not the national team coach. Just the face of the team

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2017, 06:48:53 PM »
No Glenn, Cummings, ranjitsingh....

No surprise.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2017, 07:56:03 PM »
I guess the Bostock question was answered.

Any boat ride next weekend?

No Hoytes?

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2017, 08:30:59 PM »
I guess the Bostock question was answered.

Any boat ride next weekend?

No Hoytes?

Lawrence said after the Barbados match that Bostock isn't ready to commit

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2017, 04:50:32 AM »
Dennis Lawrence is not the national team coach. Just the face of the team

Buh Sam will tell yuh, "look no Shahdon".

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2017, 04:56:21 AM »
All instructions coming from abroad and FIFA.. Tallest is indeed the face

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2017, 04:58:17 AM »

No surprise.

How so?

Ranjitsingh is the best keeper of the bunch, Cummings should have been with the team instead of old man Carlos and Glenn just got a team and is better than some of the other strikers chosen ... but as the man said, Tallest is the face ....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Panama Game (24-Mar-2017)
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 05:09:06 AM »
Just want to warn everyone that team chemistry has been shattered by the dictator and his superiors, so if you are expecting the passionate displayed under Hart, you're in for a surprise..
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:05:37 PM by Controversial »

Online sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2017, 05:30:33 AM »
You cannot please every body at the same time nor all the time
Can you seriously tell me that Cummings deserve to be in this squad...Be real for once just once
This is the squad that got called..I say rally round .... Hopefully the Almighty do not have anything better to do than watch his favorite team put down two decent performances in these two games
Rastafari

Online sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2017, 05:46:20 AM »
It's a brand-new day and a new adventure
We still need to support the on field product which if I am not mistaken comes in Red White and Black
Moving forward because what pass is just that...There is no going back we would have preferred such but reality is not to our liking...Adminstrations come and go but T&T is for life...We complained about Jack for many moons he came and left. We have moved on for better we thought for worse it appears
So march on Jah Warriors put you best foot forward...We truely need something to give up hope
Rastafari

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 05:55:05 AM »
Rubbish!  Everything except your opinion is not conspiratorial!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Online sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 06:40:45 AM »
We still need to support the on field product which if I am not mistaken comes in Red White and Black
Moving forward because what pass is just that...There is no going back we would have preferred such but reality is not to our liking...Adminstrations come and go but T&T is for life...We complained about Jack for many moons he came and left. We have moved on for better we thought for worse it appears
So march on Jah Warriors put you best foot forward...We truely need something to give up hope
Rastafari

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2017, 08:11:40 AM »

No surprise.

How so?

Ranjitsingh is the best keeper of the bunch, Cummings should have been with the team instead of old man Carlos and Glenn just got a team and is better than some of the other strikers chosen ... but as the man said, Tallest is the face ....

Glenn recovering from a broken arm, cummings even by ur admission needs a few more games before he is ready. Has the coach or staff seen Ranjitsingh? Hart called him up but still didnt use him. Maybe...... just maybe.......there's a thought by all these persons that he may need some more time.

who knows. And do you really honestly believe all these people could be some part of a huge conspiracy to keep T&T football down? Really? The football giants that we are?

Sol leave jolly old England to be a puppet? come on man.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 08:14:33 AM by Cowen »
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2017, 09:16:11 AM »
Contro, unless I am mistaken, there are no USL players named. No Guerra, no Hackshaw, no Caesar, etc.

T. Hodge is no longer with Toronto FC II. He would be the closest to that.

No Ranjitsingh, no Julius James ... if even remote considerations.

The band plays on. Let it play.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2017, 09:21:05 AM »

I kinda agree with you on quality of league issues, but not necessarily on the quality of player due to league he is plying his trade.. Anyway, would like to hear your selections.

Yuh asking answers.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2017, 10:48:02 AM »

No surprise.

How so?

Glenn recovering from a broken arm, cummings even by ur admission needs a few more games before he is ready. Has the coach or staff seen Ranjitsingh? Hart called him up but still didnt use him. Maybe...... just maybe.......there's a thought by all these persons that he may need some more time.

who knows. And do you really honestly believe all these people could be some part of a huge conspiracy to keep T&T football down? Really? The football giants that we are?

Sol leave jolly old England to be a puppet? come on man.

Jonathan Glen not Cornell Glenn... keeping Cummings off the team is doing him no good, him being with the squad will be more beneficial to us than rolls Royce being there who taking up space... if hart was still coach, Gregg most likely would have been capped by now..

Call it whatever name you want, the sabotage of our team and undermining was no conspiracy, removing hart was no conspiracy, other teams assuring their easy passage to qualification is no conspiracy, our federation has been corrupt for decades, so your naivety just goes to show how oblivious you are to the politics and corruption of world football ...

Oh and nobody is running to give sol a managerial job in the epl or a national team... not even Jamaica, so Tallest gave him an opportunity to advance his career, he's still unproven just like Tallest.. so I don't know where you going with bringing that up..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 10:59:40 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2017, 10:51:07 AM »
Contro, unless I am mistaken, there are no USL players named. No Guerra, no Hackshaw, no Caesar, etc.

Good point, maybe Tallest not entertaining usl players, in my opinion I believe that is narrow minded thinking on his part, or the dictator and Stuart have a part in that.... the mystery continues..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2017, 10:51:43 AM »
Rubbish!  Everything except your opinion is not conspiratorial!

Who's paying Tallest?

FIFA or ttfa?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2017, 10:59:45 AM »

Good point, maybe Tallest not entertaining usl players, in my opinion I believe that is narrow minded thinking on his part, or the dictator and Stuart have a part in that.... the mystery continues..

No mystery. The USL season has not started.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2017, 11:06:07 AM »

Some players who have been called have not even started for their teams, one is even unattached ....

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2017, 11:08:24 AM »

Some players who have been called have not even started for their teams, one is even unattached ....
But they are in season and training, and info was requested from their clubs about fitness levels.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM »

But they are in season and training, and info was requested from their clubs about fitness levels.

And Cyrus being "unattached" is a technicality.  ;D

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
Hart's been gone a while now; Lawrence is de new manager; Cummings & Ramjitsingh and not in de team; Kenwyne & Molino got recalled; DJW is still an inept, arrogant a**ehole and the game is next Friday. Time to offer up some positive vibes and support de team for these next WCQ and see if we can salvage our campaign. Lord knows de fellas need it!!

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2017, 12:08:18 PM »
Rastafari

:beermug:

Online sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2017, 04:13:53 PM »
If the tallest and I were standing side my side looking in the same direction...I think he would have a much better view than I
Rastafari

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2017, 10:21:44 PM »
I like the squad and I think that the Coach's use of statistics will bear fruit. I also feel that Boatswain is a true
Striker.

It's now left to be seen what Strategy the Coach employs to get the required results.

Best of luck Coach.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2017, 11:26:31 PM »
This team will do well....I think between DL and SC there is enough motivation and incentive for the team to surpass expectations. The one detractor is that SCF is on the bench and he will report everything to the Imperial fat one and therein lay the danger as he is on a self-serving mission that will ultimately set us back from whatever progress is being made.

1]; } ?>