March 28, 2024, 07:32:02 PM

Author Topic: 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.  (Read 14465 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread.
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2017, 05:50:27 PM »

Man chattin about Caribbean, oh yeah so when last you support Cuba or Haiti or Anguilla in anything? iz friggin licks for yard today  :D
I understand how yuh feel about our inability to get to the Caribbean Cup and the GC as such,but we must be objective.Jamaica is better than us at the moment,and is a better defensive team,they can defend,it will take a few more years to teach TT about defending.I support all Caribbean teams,when we play anybody I support us(TT),but I am an objective person,and although it's hard to swallow,Jamaica is a far more organized team than us.

Right now both jamaica and Trinidad is shit. That is what you cannot seem to understand. If you want to swallow a shit team as your team because they are located in the Caribbean dais your business, doh force that down my throat
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 05:53:07 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2017, 10:43:34 PM »
Right now both jamaica and Trinidad is shit.

JA reached two consecutive GC finals and they is shit? Nah Breds!.  I beg to differ. if you want to blast TT, fine. But how you come to the conclusion that JA football is not good, I really don't know.  Holland went to 3 WC finals and lost all 3.  Their football not good?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2017, 06:23:38 AM »

JA reached two consecutive GC finals and they is shit? Nah Breds!.  I beg to differ. if you want to blast TT, fine. But how you come to the conclusion that JA football is not good, I really don't know.  Holland went to 3 WC finals and lost all 3.  Their football not good?

Gold Cup is not a measuring stick for quality. Even T&T made Gold Cup semi-final last time and what happened since?
Did you watch the Gold Cup final on wednesday? maybe you need to watch it again to see how JA was dominated in every way by the US. There is a reason why they did not make the hex, rank so low, poor overall record against top teams. Two gold cup finals is not enough. Nah breds you can't be serious. Like you just started watching football
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 06:29:05 AM by Sando prince »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2017, 10:03:54 AM »
Sando prince,we are having a discussion,this is what we do on this MB,you don't have to agree,but if you say something,please back up with facts.I am not trying to force anything down your throat,sorry mate you got that wrong.You said both Jamaica and TT are shit,you got that half right,I forgive you,we all make mistakes. :)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2017, 12:34:59 PM »
Sando just have high expectations.

Sando, tell me what teams in the Gold cup are up to your expectations?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »

Let us start with teams who perform consistently well from WC qualification, completive friendly matches, Copa America and not just do well once every two years in a Gold Cup tournament (For example shit teams like T&T and JA). So let us figure out who are those teams, well in CONCACAF they will be CR, US and Mex. Oh is it those teams are your 'oppressors' so you too blind to accept the obvious?  :)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2017, 08:15:20 PM »
If that is your answer, you're on a slippery slope. Don't dig your own hole Sando. You know better.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2017, 12:37:24 PM »
Stop calling d national team of Trinidad and Tobago shit. I am very serious.

Jah bless
Rastafari

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2017, 02:00:28 PM »
Now if TT can take a leaf outta Jamaica book, improve the defence and play with heart and soul like Jamaica,we may still  have a chance of qualifying, but we must think like the Jamaicans.So far we have matched Mex, CR, Hon and the US but lost,we also should have had a draw against Mexico, but a good goal was ruled off side.So a lil more blood and sweat and good defending, we have good midfield and the front men are good enough.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2017, 03:54:46 PM »

Let us start with teams who perform consistently well from WC qualification, completive friendly matches, Copa America and not just do well once every two years in a Gold Cup tournament (For example shit teams like T&T and JA). So let us figure out who are those teams, well in CONCACAF they will be CR, US and Mex. Oh is it those teams are your 'oppressors' so you too blind to accept the obvious?  :)

The only shit around here is what the dictator doing with our football

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2017, 06:20:14 PM »
Now if TT can take a leaf outta Jamaica book, improve the defence and play with heart and soul like Jamaica,we may still  have a chance of qualifying, but we must think like the Jamaicans. So far we have matched Mex, CR, Hon and the US but lost,we also should have had a draw against Mexico, but a good goal was ruled off side.So a lil more blood and sweat and good defending, we have good midfield and the front men are good enough.

continue posting when you drunk  :D

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2017, 12:04:52 AM »
Now if TT can take a leaf outta Jamaica book, improve the defence and play with heart and soul like Jamaica,we may still  have a chance of qualifying, but we must think like the Jamaicans.So far we have matched Mex, CR, Hon and the US but lost,we also should have had a draw against Mexico, but a good goal was ruled off side.So a lil more blood and sweat and good defending, we have good midfield and the front men are good enough.
I would rather TT lose than to play such disgraceful football.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2017, 09:01:46 AM »
To say that TT don't heart and soul football is disingenuous. We frustrated because of the results. We blame TTFa for contributing to our current disaster. But honestly we eh ready. Some of them are. Not the whole squad. They have 4 games to prove us wrong.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2017, 12:50:28 PM »
To say that TT don't heart and soul football is disingenuous. We frustrated because of the results. We blame TTFa for contributing to our current disaster. But honestly we eh ready. Some of them are. Not the whole squad. They have 4 games to prove us wrong.

Here we go again..

Boss like yuh don't retain things well, our squad ready but the big nations in concacaf don't want us to be ready

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 30, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »
Now if TT can take a leaf outta Jamaica book, improve the defence and play with heart and soul like Jamaica,we may still  have a chance of qualifying, but we must think like the Jamaicans. So far we have matched Mex, CR, Hon and the US but lost,we also should have had a draw against Mexico, but a good goal was ruled off side.So a lil more blood and sweat and good defending, we have good midfield and the front men are good enough.

continue posting when you drunk  :D
Ah can do with a bloody drink right now Sando, mek it rum. ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2017, 05:28:26 AM »

Gold Cup is not a measuring stick for quality. Even T&T made Gold Cup semi-final last time and what happened since?
Did you watch the Gold Cup final on wednesday? maybe you need to watch it again to see how JA was dominated in every way by the US. There is a reason why they did not make the hex, rank so low, poor overall record against top teams. Two gold cup finals is not enough. Nah breds you can't be serious. Like you just started watching football

Breds, Quality or not, the fact is the champs go to the confed cup. And what you mean by "even TT made it ". What are you saying? We did not deserve to make it?  Breds, this tournament going since the original format in 67, and the updated  GG format about 12 years ago, you don't think we long overdue? To be honest, I think we are underachieving when it come to football.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 05:30:30 AM by Deeks »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2017, 06:23:20 AM »

Here we go again..

Boss like yuh don't retain things well, our squad ready but the big nations in concacaf don't want us to be ready

Breds, you joking oui.  Breds, we lost the qualifiers because our players underachieved. Not to leave out. DJW with his bull. So are you saying  the same with with JA. So is JA one of the big nations? If they are not, are you saying concacaf  conspired for JA to lose the game. JA lose the game fair and square. What conspiracy theories you talking about?  JA could not sustain the pressure, and they conceded the goal to the US. The stronger team won. Now TT played Ecuador. If we that good as your suggested. Why we lost to Ecuador?  Is there a conspiracy theory there too. They were better. Their B team beat our B team. They did not have their best, and we also did not have ours.

1]; } ?>