March 28, 2024, 03:24:07 PM

Author Topic: Hamza Choudury Greneda-Bangladesh Doughla power  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hamza Choudury Greneda-Bangladesh Doughla power
« on: December 27, 2018, 11:39:40 AM »
From the DailyMail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6533025/The-rise-Hamza-Choudhury-Leicesters-British-Asian-starlet-played-key-role-shock-wins.html

Well here is a Douglah of Caribbean-Bangladeshi descent trying to make waves in the EPL. Could probably make England. Maybe Greneda.

His dad is from Grenada, his mum is from Bangladesh and now he's Leicester's new star with the big hair after playing key role their shock wins over Chelsea and City... meet football's new Asian pioneer Hamza Choudhury

The 21-year-old has started in the victories over Chelsea and Manchester City
    His start at Stamford Bridge was his first league appearance of the season
    It came with Puel under pressure amid reports that his job was on the line
    The French boss responded by including rookie Hamza Choudhury in midfield

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hamza Choudury Greneda-Bangladesh Doughla power
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 11:49:59 AM »
From the DailyMail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6533025/The-rise-Hamza-Choudhury-Leicesters-British-Asian-starlet-played-key-role-shock-wins.html

Well here is a Douglah of Caribbean-Bangladeshi descent trying to make waves in the EPL. Could probably make England. Maybe Greneda.

His dad is from Grenada, his mum is from Bangladesh and now he's Leicester's new star with the big hair after playing key role their shock wins over Chelsea and City... meet football's new Asian pioneer Hamza Choudhury

The 21-year-old has started in the victories over Chelsea and Manchester City
    His start at Stamford Bridge was his first league appearance of the season
    It came with Puel under pressure amid reports that his job was on the line
    The French boss responded by including rookie Hamza Choudhury in midfield

Knew about him for a while ... funny thing is you dont come across players in the epl/ championship of Trinidadian decent
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 01:45:25 PM »
Bobby Zamora and John Bostock, toname the very few.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 04:06:43 PM »
excuse me we have a bigger population that Grenada but they seem to be uncovering English talent left right addition to Choudury there are other many many players eligible for Grenada
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 05:15:00 PM »
Well, I don't know what the Trini kids do in England. It appears that they are not into football as other WI kids. So TT has to step up and produce their own as we have always done all along. If a foreign born willing to deal with all the TTFA has to offer, he or she will be considered a hero or heroine by me. Allyuh know how TTFA stop.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 07:25:30 PM »
Hamza has a nice game vs. Everton today. Best hairstyle in the Premier League now that Fellaini chop down de fro.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 01:32:56 PM »
Well, I don't know what the Trini kids do in England. It appears that they are not into football as other WI kids. So TT has to step up and produce their own as we have always done all along. If a foreign born willing to deal with all the TTFA has to offer, he or she will be considered a hero or heroine by me. Allyuh know how TTFA stop.
In my experience in the UK, the Trini parents push their children more towards education. Even my mother in law who came here in the 60s mentioned that she Trinis were scarce compared to the Jamaicans, Bajans and Grenadians. She also said that a large amount came to study and went back, oil boom days nah. Met an Antiguan guy some years ago on my job who was an electrician and we got to chatting. He said he had been in the UK since the 80s and he always admired the Trinis who pushed their kids towards education as compared to other islanders.
So ah guess with the numbers and attitudes we don't seem to produce as much footballers. However I must admit that since the 00s there has been a significant increase of Trini immigrants to the UK since the "slump" of the 80s & 90s, so we just might see an increase in players that are eligible. Then outside all of this we have a poor FA . You got to have some serious balls or a hidden agenda & ambitions to be part of the current set up to be honest.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 05:43:37 PM »
I am sure that the least amount of Caribbean people in the UK are Trinis,that has been the case for many years,at school in London I didn't know one Trini kid,boy or girl.We were the Saudis of the Caribbean at one time and our people didn't have to leave because of economic reasons,I'm sure everyone knows that.I also believe that men are the head of households in Trinidad and they wouldn't want to leave Trinidad because of dem nice attractive women of all different colours and races. ;)

1]; } ?>