April 19, 2024, 08:28:07 AM

Author Topic: Big up all who were in the F3K in London  (Read 880 times)

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Big up all who were in the F3K in London
« on: November 13, 2005, 06:03:58 AM »
Very good Trini vibes, but sorry we could'nt link up. Saw people there that I had not seen for donkey years! The Steel band and food was da bomb!

As for the game, well the midfield did not click. Latas and Yorke did not have good games in my opinion. Maybe fear of failure again got to them. Stern got no service. Edwards did some nice dribbling, but his end product could have been better. I kept thinking..."give the ball to Stern and he'll score"! Alas, it was not to be! I think the nerves got to these guys and they will be more relaxed away from home. The goal we conceded was a soft one (poor marking). There were enough defenders in the box to clear that cross. We all know that this was a below par Warrior performance.

I think we need to play 4-4-2 on Wednesday, with Stern and Dwight up front. Bahrain will try to defend as much as they can, so one man up front will be no good to us.

I'll be in F3K again on Wednesday, because win lose or draw, I'm a Soca Warrior!

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Big up all who were in the F3K in London
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 07:08:12 AM »
Very good Trini vibes, but sorry we could'nt link up. Saw people there that I had not seen for donkey years! The Steel band and food was da bomb!

What about the flagman. I couldn't believe it, the original flag man from the HC stadium....... had to be the next best thing to being in P.O.S

WE WINNING IN BAHRAIN!!!!

1]; } ?>