April 19, 2024, 02:19:16 AM

Author Topic: Paging Ato Boldon !!!!!! aka De Golden Boldon Thread  (Read 74734 times)

Offline Wilson

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Paging Ato Boldon !!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2005, 10:59:07 AM »
Ato, much respect.

Other than your great sprinting, I have some great menories of things you did and said...

The way you look so pissed off with Christie when he was false starting (World Champs, in think)

When you said that you could fall out of bed and break 10 seconds for 100m, before you hit the ground

When you said, people talk de talk, now I going to walk de walk in an interview just before 100m final

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2005, 11:04:02 AM »
oconnorg keep yuh eyes open all kinda men comming out ah de woodworks now. tickets go start sharing if every ato thread reaching 3 pages and he cyar play football.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2005, 11:06:41 AM »
oconnorg keep yuh eyes open all kinda men comming out ah de woodworks now. tickets go start sharing if every ato thread reaching 3 pages and he cyar play football.

Yea for real morvant man
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2005, 11:15:43 AM »
aye ato...u is a boss...doh study no one!!!...u represented trinidad large and made us all proud to be a trini....my hat off to u....wish u were still out there burning up the tracks..but as they say alll good things come to an end!!...and thank you fuh putting trinidad on the world map..if was not for u representing trinidad meh arab gyul would not know about trinidad(she say she used to support u!!!.....so thank u..at least she know where trinidad is...i was surprised when i hear she say that yeah)

ATO all de way!!!!
and warriors we mashing up germany!!!!!!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2005, 11:51:52 AM »
Sam bawl he had to ask some question. So I say is one or two questions 
All Sam eh ask is boxers or briefs yes.
Sam ask the man all bout he wife and sundry other personal things.
Yuh good boy Sam.

Ato yuh is ah boss, welcome to the site even through is not football yuh represent TnT to the fullest and yuh special on CNC was good I eh go lie. Some classic clips of them boys. Not to mention yuh went Fatima.

I now get ah Oakley catalogue here and I see yuh in it next to Mark Mcguire and Michael Jordan.

bless up

Més que un club.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2005, 01:22:12 PM »
Was gonna be 100m champ if ATO didn't embarras me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Did you come second, then?  :rotfl:

No It was my first 100m race since I was a long jumper. I was so embarassed that I acted out pulling a muscle. I learnt that from watching Ben Johnson  :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: when he expect a good licking. I was a TrinToc Athlete
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 01:25:02 PM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2005, 01:29:42 PM »

No It was my first 100m race since I was a long jumper. I was so embarassed that I acted out pulling a muscle. I learnt that from watching Ben Johnson  :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: when he expect a good licking. I was a TrinToc Athlete

WOW... you did that?.. What a punk ... lol  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: :devil:

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2005, 01:41:13 PM »
WheEEYYYSSSSS!!!!! real superstars on the site now.....1st Movartman then Feliziano then me now ATO......Ah shure it have real superstars in here hiding..........Whey allyuh...oconnorg ah sure you is a super star too.......whey allyuh......... ;D :beermug: :beermug:

You guessed right.. i am a Superstar.... I will give you 3 guesses as to who i am .! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ah go put the secret police on this......yuh think AWATT is the only organization behind the scences or what... :D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
All yuh take it easy on Ato...is only so many questons he could answer.

But I like the idea of him helping out the Warriors with sprinting and conditioning.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2005, 01:53:24 PM »
I just hope Ato could take pong... cause yuh know we famous for that in here.

A man tell me Ato DVD coming in a silver paper  ;D

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2005, 01:55:47 PM »
I just hope Ato could take pong... cause yuh know we famous for that in here.

A man tell me Ato DVD coming in a silver paper  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ah man tell me de paper loking gold but when he check it out it was really bronze ;D

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2005, 01:58:13 PM »

I used to run for Abeline and if you pulled up during a race you could not travel home with the rest of the team.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2005, 02:05:47 PM »
When you said 'Games' I thought you meant real sports not video games. If you look on my Top 10 list...of sports to watch, football is #2 behind track, boss.  What can be said that hasn't been said before about me lol.  

My personal favorite is Rachel Price, who, once when I had just landed and gone to Upper Level at West Mall (the good old days when I could get drunk and be still home in La Riviera in 5 minutes) ah hear Rachel tell this one...

"Ladies I coming out with a new brand of rubbers for all yuh who man does cum too quickly"  It is called the Ato Boldon condoms - when yuh man put this on he GUARANTEED TO COME SECOND!"  I almost dead with laugh.  I don't take myself that seriously where I cyar understand that is a damn funny joke.  

Don't worry about poor me, I console myself with Hollywood actresses and Ferraris so don't feel any pity for me lol.  I'll get over my no gold medal.  That is the last thing on my mind on a daily basis, so is no scene.

Any of all yuh who know me know since I am 18 I have been hearing it all from Trinis, good and bad.  I am the only athlete in history whose world title gets thrown away in the memory banks, so people can remember that I did not win an Olympic Gold medal.  Imagine on the plane we find out Jack Warner and many others never knew I was a world champion.  That is why I love all all yuh but I know when I leave TnT, people appreciate 4 Olympic Medals and a world title without having to mention what I ent win.  "A king is not without honour.....except in his own country."  

As far as pulling up I never pull up in any race to save face. I have the last place and second to last place finishes to prove it.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2005, 02:09:21 PM »
ato yuh iz ah boss boy ;D

yuh show rell maturity there

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
When you said 'Games' I thought you meant real sports not video games. If you look on my Top 10 list...of sports to watch, football is #2 behind track, boss.  What can be said that hasn't been said before about me lol.  

My personal favorite is Rachel Price, who, once when I had just landed and gone to Upper Level at West Mall (the good old days when I could get drunk and be still home in La Riviera in 5 minutes) ah hear Rachel tell this one...

"Ladies I coming out with a new brand of rubbers for all yuh who man does cum too quickly"  It is called the Ato Boldon condoms - when yuh man put this on he GUARANTEED TO COME SECOND!"  I almost dead with laugh.  I don't take myself that seriously where I cyar understand that is a damn funny joke.  

Don't worry about poor me, I console myself with Hollywood actresses and Ferraris so don't feel any pity for me lol.  I'll get over my no gold medal.  That is the last thing on my mind on a daily basis, so is no scene.

Any of all yuh who know me know since I am 18 I have been hearing it all from Trinis, good and bad.  I am the only athlete in history whose world title gets thrown away in the memory banks, so people can remember that I did not win an Olympic Gold medal.  Imagine on the plane we find out Jack Warner and many others never knew I was a world champion.  That is why I love all all yuh but I know when I leave TnT, people appreciate 4 Olympic Medals and a world title without having to mention what I ent win.  "A king is not without honour.....except in his own country."  

As far as pulling up I never pull up in any race to save face. I have the last place and second to last place finishes to prove it.

I like that.  Take yuh pong, laugh and attack same way.  That was the limust test dey.  As a long time man on the board, I give you an official WELCOME.

And the hero talk... you is a hero already brother.  Yuh dun know.  Trinis have short memories in truth, but you alone raise Trini like a jep nest in them days yuh was running.  So big up yuhself.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2005, 02:13:44 PM »
Ato, yuh have any idea if those condoms are still being sold? cause ah having some problems wit de madam....lol.

Nice reply ato, but i knew what u did in 1997 in the 200m.  U and maurice make mass.  I was really disappointed when u came fifth in the 100m, but u made it up 1000 times over in the 200m.  U are a hero in my book!

dont worry pal, i one one of de men who smiled with joy when i heard our anthem that day!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2005, 02:30:57 PM »
When you said 'Games' I thought you meant real sports not video games. If you look on my Top 10 list...of sports to watch, football is #2 behind track, boss.  What can be said that hasn't been said before about me lol. 

"Ladies I coming out with a new brand of rubbers for all yuh who man does cum too quickly"  It is called the Ato Boldon condoms - when yuh man put this on he GUARANTEED TO COME SECOND!"  I almost dead with laugh.  I don't take myself that seriously where I cyar understand that is a damn funny joke. 

Don't worry about poor me, I console myself with Hollywood actresses and Ferraris so don't feel any pity for me lol.  I'll get over my no gold medal.  That is the last thing on my mind on a daily basis, so is no scene.

Any of all yuh who know me know since I am 18 I have been hearing it all from Trinis, good and bad.  I am the only athlete in history whose world title gets thrown away in the memory banks, so people can remember that I did not win an Olympic Gold medal.  Imagine on the plane we find out Jack Warner and many others never knew I was a world champion.  That is why I love all all yuh but I know when I leave TnT, people appreciate 4 Olympic Medals and a world title without having to mention what I ent win.  "A king is not without honour.....except in his own country." 

Aye man you real Handle yuh self dere man .. I en bothering to pong yuh again.. As I said before.. i have defended you through thick and thin so is no scene.. You are a class act..

I guh make sure and buy you ah beer when ever I see yuh... 

errrr. on second thought i will introduce my self and you can buy de rounds. ! You richer dan me.....

Dem holywood chicks yuh talking bout... Ah could geh one ?..  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 04:00:21 PM by Tallman »

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2005, 02:33:35 PM »
forget the chicks oconnorg , get the car , cause the car does wok longer than them  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2005, 02:37:13 PM »
forget the chicks oconnorg , get the car , cause the car does wok longer than them  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ndookie... yuh showing yuh youth dey... but no scene is we duty to educate de young 'uns.....

ndookie. get the chick.... de chick go buy de car...... when de chick gone yuh still ha de car to pull ah next chick and de cycle go start again

arite... ok
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2005, 02:39:14 PM »
boy is hollywood chicks we talkin bout here , they go take back the car and the little i have too , but i like yuh theory , i go put it into place soon ..  :rotfl:
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2005, 02:56:37 PM »
Excellent post Ato.....

I also enjoyed your video from Bahrain...
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2005, 02:59:09 PM »
yea dookie... We guh have to teach yuh de trades......

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2005, 03:09:25 PM »
Allyuh verify dat is reall Ato allyuh vibesing with? Dat scene with de Ferraris and Hollywood girls ent sound like something Ato would put out in a public forum.  :o
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2005, 03:20:59 PM »

but wodeyass ah hearing boy.

Look, ah didn't read Ato post but ya know ah hafta answer this one.... steups
and ah find occonorg ya ain't answer this post to dey best of ya ability.
i am ah dissappointed woman

ndookie luv, from ah woman's perspective....this is how we women go look at you when you in your new lexus.  
1. Spot new "young" meat in aluminum
2. Passenger in new aluminum and occasional wink at new meat
3. Driver of new aluminum with happy and satisfied "young" meat in passenger seat
4. Driver with another "young" meat in passenger seat with "1st young" meat in back seat.
5. Driver of new lexus.....

So darling buy your car.....WE WAITING  :devil:
now ah going and read Ato's post.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2005, 03:31:23 PM »
Take care yuh ent get throw out on de Beetham( or QEW in Ontario) while yuh young meat speeding off to new conquests. ;D
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2005, 03:33:21 PM »
Take care yuh ent get throw out on de Beetham( or QEW in Ontario) while yuh young meat speeding off to new conquests. ;D

Fantastic honey, think about it "yoooung" meat"...so ya know what ya just say dere ain't possible.
Man ain't know he head from he foot when ah done with him....like dey others.

G, ya fix ya car yet ?

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2005, 03:37:21 PM »
man , forget it , the twois trouble , and i doh quite understand your terminology , just tell me wha goin on nah  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2005, 05:51:42 PM »
Sam:

Jeeseanrice. The man ain't even settle on d site properly and you asked him 5,000 questions. You run him from d site.

Offline greenbottlebaby_7

• New Warrior
  • Germany here we come!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2005, 08:32:45 PM »
ato jus want to say welcome..and sorry i didnt get a pic with u when u can to convent san do but u know how it does b among the rush. but good speech that day...very motivating!
saw u real celebrating man for the warriors. how was it?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2005, 08:59:09 PM »
The Bahrain Warriors DVD is one step closer to reality - just some legalities to see bout so cross dem fingers...
BORN TO DO IT

1]; } ?>