March 28, 2024, 09:37:16 AM

Author Topic: Ah ent know but ah find dis funny, only in T&T  (Read 2263 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah ent know but ah find dis funny, only in T&T
« on: November 26, 2005, 02:22:14 AM »
Buller Street whorehouse

Five hundred dollars for a “blow job”.

And one can get this on Buller Street.

No joke! That is the actual name of the Woodbrook Street with the newest whorehouse in town.

All this and more have Woodbrook residents disgusted about the whorehouse on the street.

TnT Mirror was told that the “businessplace”, owned by a woman, has eight Spanish speaking female tenants, some of whom speak a little English sometimes.

Sources also said that an old White man is their pimp.

“Elite men are the favourite customers,” said a Woodbrook resident.

“Men driving SUVs, dressed in collar and tie, frequent the house nightly. A lot of times if the men do not pay up, you could hear the women arguing loudly for their money, cussing, and shouting about what they did to the men and that they deserve the correct pay.

“That is how we know what cost what,” she added.

Mirror was told that added to the $500 for a blow job, the men could also get a package deal with oral sex performed by the clients, anal sex and normal sex for $1,000 and up.

“And men paying this price with ease,” said another resident.

“Sometimes the women would argue among themselves, during the wee hours of the morning cussing one another about who private parts sweeter,” chimed in another resident.

“Although they speak Spanish, sometimes they would blurt out English.

“This is a residential area and businesses like that should not be allowed to disrupt our peace.

“When they start their loud arguing they wake up the whole neighbourhood, why should we who spent a lot of money to buy or build our homes have to endure such discomfort.

“You know how disgusting it is to hear eight whores cuss one another,” said the source.

Mirror was also told that the women sleep in the day and come out in the night, like bats.

“We fed-up and we want this commotion and disrespectful behaviour in the street to stop,” one angry resident said.

Residents blame the Woodbrook Police and the immigration for the disruption of their peaceful neighbourhood.

“We called the police on numerous occasions but they only come and peep into the house in the daytime and turn back,” explained a resident.

“But all the noise and action take place in the nighttime,” she added.

Mirror was also told that when a female resident called immigration, she was insulted by an official.

“The man on the phone asked me if I vex that the women take away my man,” she explained.

“Imagine that, we calling to get rid of the filth that is polluting the area and that is the answer we got.” 

________________________________________________________________________________
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>