March 28, 2024, 04:12:55 PM

Author Topic: Topics to be discuss this week.  (Read 8932 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Topics to be discuss this week.
« on: November 27, 2005, 05:20:14 PM »
Topics to be discuss this week, enough of this shoulda and woulda post..

De bottom line is...

1. Right now T&T have plently money they can afford to give football and still help de country all round....Again, vote PNM... Manning real good,,,,, good for nothing...

2. While we have de money to do things they does never do, but when we broke then they want to do this and that...

3. They just told Guyana to keep de $125 million US they owe T&T.... plus we building a stadium cost $850 million but to give we T&T team a few million they ringing... Manning even building low budget homes for Haitians and Grenadians and people right in T&T still squatting....

4. On de flip side, we have men working in de TTFF collecting pay to be managers and marketing directors and they cant figure out a way to generate money or build a program. a bunch of hear say men doing nothing...

5. We have a new sponsor, de best we ever had and we cant even get shirts to buy, man still buying Finta..... not to mention tickets to de games in Germany.... no clue about nothing... and hear this, de women team still playing with Finta,,, you would think de TTFF woulda hook up every national team, right... when yuh treat people like this you wil never get de best out of them.

6. Jack Warner is the head and he alone doing all de work, de men he hire just sucking he pocket, he have no support.,, Alvin Corneal, Sedley Joseph and Edgar Vidale is cut throat men..

7. Lincoln Phillips is my pardna, but he said he have de under 20's and under 15 in training year round yet Beenhakker asking where de teams, he never see them since de qualification done. Months now....

8. Roger Boynes say he go meet Jack half way for de $15 million they need, he will wait till June 2006 to give we de money and then he go fall short, but if election was around de corner, Manning and Boyes would have given de money a long time ago.. they feeling de team dont need to be prepared...

9. Our team created history and I eh hear nothing about players getting any incentives... some way to treat of sports men/women.... when Jamaica qualified for the 1998 WC they was greatly rewarded.... now de TTFF studing to begg poor people for money because we stinking government suck ganda egg and de TTFF best plan to make money is to ask de public, them eh know about fund raisers, fete match, selling merchandise, etc etc... thank God most of our players have they own money... or else we woulda stay home....

10. We under 19 women team going Mexico and yet nobody eh know if they playing any preparation games, them girls dont even know they self...

11. We made it to the world cup and we are yet to hear from Oliver Camps and his plans and intentions for the future...... it also took Peter O' Conner this long to come in public and say something...

12. Beenhakker said it right "He voiced concern that World Cup participation would be the end product of football in Trinidad and Tobago and not the beginning of something great as it should be"

13. All of a sudden since T&T qualify everybody trying to do this and do that but no one is actually doing it, man allways calling on Flex and Tallman to work maricales and them fellas dont even get recognise from the TTFF or even a fart from them.. We cant keep thinking about things and expect Flex or Tallman do make our dreams reality, we all need to help out, them men have enough to do, especially Flex...

14. According to Ato Boldon, T&T will kick yuh and treat you like a dog, people will critictise yuh and you once made them so proud...

15. Hasley Crawford took 20 years to get recognition.... when UNC was in power sports (all) never suffered.... and it had less crime.... but we present government not thinking about how sport can help our society..

16. We Police in T&T helping kiddnappers and no body eh doing nothing about it.... they bring de FBI and Scotland Yard to fool de public. They getting paid to do their jobs but yet they want bribe...

Allyuh feel is joke....
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 05:50:25 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Topics to be discuss this week.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 05:25:20 PM »
as far as incentives they say they waiting to have ah sit down with captain yorke to discuss what men getting

why this so important anyway that was their job?

ah police doh get ah incentive fuh locking up ah badman

i think this one could be ah sticky ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 05:54:44 PM by morvantman »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 05:36:51 PM »
why this so important anyway that was their job?

ah police doh get ah incentive fuh locking up ah badman

Why not, they men put we on de map they deserve some incentives and credit, it will also send a message to the youth to incourage them to work on their dearms and try to accomplish this.

Police have an important job, they are public servants that get paid to do a job and good pay with benefits too, footballers and sports personalities work for peanuts in an "overall view" when it comes to national football....

And Police does get incentives in T&T,,,, bribe....

Look at we local players who play for de national team... some of them have to get extra jobs to make it..
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 05:38:25 PM by Sam »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 05:40:08 PM »
sam is one man i respect on here, more than many others, bc de man doesnt mix he words, he does tell it straight and how come no one jumpin down he throat for sayin de truth about PNM, thank u sam, i will always respect wat yuh say on here and support yuh, tell de truth about wat really goin on

man on here livin in dreamland

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 05:41:16 PM »
Lincoln Phillips is my pardna, but he said he have de under 20's and under 15 in training year round yet Beenhakker asking where de teams, he never see them  since de qualification done. Months now\

Well if the government cutting style  to give the senior team money is we development program that will get money?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 05:44:10 PM »
if i remember correctly lincon said that the youth teams would go in place after the qualification is over

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 05:44:54 PM »
in de balisier it does have mappapee, doh stick yuh neck out in dey for PNM and expect 4 it 2 come back tuh yuh, right now our nation is built on false promises and we ent see no money yet, wat de hell de PNM waiting for, why jack doh exercise some better management and realize dat alot of hard work involved in making a world cup and our devleopment program not up tuh scratch at all

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 05:46:56 PM »
as i said earlier jack has to draw up a projected expenses portfolio and request an accurate amount of funds open budget meh arse man

stupesssssssss

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 05:49:57 PM »
jack not gettin no open budget even if he draw it up, how de govt benin for 15 million us, and dey 4give 10 times dat juss now, wat de hell is dat, manning is a dunce, plain and simple, de PNM need another man 2 take over, bc manning gone thru, i wouldnt even start wit panday, hes a next one, all dem fellas need tuh retire, dey old and dey ideas

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 05:53:04 PM »
It should have an open budget to an extent but only for certain things, not to pay the TTFF staff members,,,, only for Beenhakker and his assistants and the team and preparations etc, and all money must me accounted for...

Manning will take he money and help them Hatians and Grenadians so he could win next election... and to hell with sports.... thats his motto.... give poor old people 10 days wok when it coming close to election.... hospitals scrunting for doctors and medicine, schools breaking down, children starving and Manning spending millions to build he home and de whtie house...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 05:58:12 PM by Flex »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 05:56:13 PM »
so i pose this question to the board

what would be a good incentive fuh de team?

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 05:57:49 PM »
money house, land, a car, and de beginning of a footballers pension fund 2 help all players, watch de govt grind dey teeth now  :devil:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 05:59:47 PM »
It should have an open budget to an extent but only for certain things, not to pay the TTFF staff member,,,, only for Beenhakker and his crew and the team and preparations etc, and all money must me accounted for...

Me ent like tha open budget terminology....
Jack should draw up what he need and funds hadda be raised by any means necessary.... de Govt funding should be supplemental... in case we falling short..... (most likely scenario) TTFF like dey good for nothing except beggin Jack and de Govt... (at least Jack giving yes)

Look is fete season why TTFF doh throw a big fete for de bigwig and them $2500 all inclusive or something... and on top of dat ask for pledge and donation during de fete

They could hold ah football telethon... showing highlights and games from "19 how long" come right up thru 73 and 89 to dis last bahrain game.... show some drive nah TTFF instead ah walking round cap in hand

It have so much ways to make money this rounds it eh funny....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

TrinInfinite

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 06:02:24 PM »
first of all FF, dem man need 2 have dem ideas in dey head, dey dont have dem ideas in dey head, so how de hell dey will follow thru wit, yuh ever notice we society lack organization or wha

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2005, 06:04:59 PM »
the fete sound good and some players could come and take pics fuh money, and women could place ah bid fuh ah date with me mum and dem that go make nuff money

yuh know what we on de board famous enough let we do this fuh weself and make some money fuh we club oui

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2005, 06:06:12 PM »
dats wat ive been sayin, morvant gettin fellas tuh do it like sam say, is de hard part, trinis like tuh dictate

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 07:57:35 PM »
I agree and support a lot of the views we have on this forum but i think implimenting them is the problem.

Government and FIFA is not a good combination,it's not party affiliation,i think if we leave the politics out of this we will be better off,it just can't work.

I know there might be a lot of Pros and Cons to this but just a thought i have,if every Footballer and Coach in the Pro League can be paid a decent salary,they will be committed,if they are committed people will come to see Football,it will encourage our best players to stay at home and play.I know it will not happen but if Yorke ,Latapy,Stern etc play in our league i bet the crowds come out.

The countries that do well in Football are not those that depend on gocernment,Football supports itself with little assistance from them,we just don't have an infrastructure here to support Football and if someone not making money from it they will not support it.     

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 08:12:51 PM »
at the end of the the day...as with everthing else...football is ah business......money talks!!!

if yuh do not entice corporate investment...the sport will fail and so will potential infrastructure......this is where the usually gov't intervenes...but you can see how the cylce continues
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 08:13:25 PM »
 I think a big topic which you mentioned is ....where are the junior national teams? We must talk about that because i can't understand how national teams could disappear...Go T&T

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 08:14:43 PM »
Mr.Sam, i want to know the name of your party when the next elections come around :rotfl: ABout the open budget thing, that is shit because Fifa doesn't even have an open budget, nobody knows how Fifa money is really spent and the players supposed to get money from the paper the TTFF getting from Fifa for qualification. How come we have not heard anything about that money yet, whose pocket has it gone into, ask that question. Government is not obliged to give the players anything, look at how many other countries give their players anything for qualification and i'm sure it will be a very few but if the government does give them money or something else like a house that'll be cool but i hope the government studies the more needy first.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 08:20:01 PM »
bullshit.

man quick to say PNM dis and UNC dat..but de fact is yuh cyar bad talk de government, be ah opposition deputy leader, and den call on dem to make yuh look good!

triniinfinite yuh jump on dat post rel quick ent?  Haul yuh arse.

Sam wrong about what he saying as far as de PNM and UNC.

How did football or any sport prosper under de UNC?

dey build stadia and it had BIG f**king corruption surrounding dat!

who get de contracts, who get de bulk and de construction???

Ah guess if yuh build something and de people get ah new stadium it alright if yuh tief millions  ent?

And what make anyoe feel dat dey gohave any accountability now?

It never had it before.

Jack say it cost millions to send ah team away to play ah game den anodder man say it cost 800,000 (doh kill meh if ah wromg on de actual figures, is jes jack talking).

Jack does open he mout and always cause commess.

If he had any sense he would temper he ole talk with commonsense.

He has an opportunity to get wgat ge want, but he cyar play politics to get it.

de PNM forgive Guyana millions and man complaining..and is dem Guyanaese who does vote UNC.

I eh give ah f**k about PNM and Manning nor do I give ah f**k about UNC.

look at all dem sugar workers..is on dem back dat Panday and de UNC reach wey de reach...what dey do fuh dem?

Nutten is de same PNM who wuk out ah solution..de pointis politics is ah nasty game and is no way de PNM going to make Jack Warner look good if he going to be dem opposition in General elections.

Dey corrupt, inept and mismanages...but dey eh f**king stupid.

Anytime I keep hearing comaprisons between UNC and PNM I does sme;l racism....because Panday and Manning create ah racial divide in T&T and when it come down to brass tacks,,Indians does vote one way and blacks anodder.

Allyuh understand,

so trininfinite and Sam, me eh care what allyuh say.

Jack causing de trouble..becasue any right thinking government would want to take advantage of this WC qualification for de political mileage..BUT dey eh go blindly give Jack nutten because when electiuons come...he opposing dem bad and dem eh going to help he eat dem.

If Jack want to do something fuh football he need tom shut to f**k up and let odders do de talking.

As for de incentives, de PM already say he talking to Yorke about ah plan..yuh done know is all about political mileage and dem go make ah BIG to-do about it and have ceremony and ting.

I feel dey delay naming de incentives because dey trying ti prolong de shit to garner support fuh de PNM.

Politics and sports doh mix..ask FIFA what de does do if ah government interfere with football federations..so how Jack could be so f**king political?

steups

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2005, 08:24:31 PM »
Well said...Truetrini.....
Warrior For Life !!

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 08:30:46 PM »
bullshit.

man quick to say PNM dis and UNC dat..but de fact is yuh cyar bad talk de government, be ah opposition deputy leader, and den call on dem to make yuh look good!

triniinfinite yuh jump on dat post rel quick ent?  Haul yuh arse.

Sam wrong about what he saying as far as de PNM and UNC.

How did football or any sport prosper under de UNC?

dey build stadia and it had BIG f**king corruption surrounding dat!

who get de contracts, who get de bulk and de construction???

Ah guess if yuh build something and de people get ah new stadium it alright if yuh tief millions  ent?

And what make anyoe feel dat dey gohave any accountability now?

It never had it before.

Jack say it cost millions to send ah team away to play ah game den anodder man say it cost 800,000 (doh kill meh if ah wromg on de actual figures, is jes jack talking).

Jack does open he mout and always cause commess.

If he had any sense he would temper he ole talk with commonsense.

He has an opportunity to get wgat ge want, but he cyar play politics to get it.

de PNM forgive Guyana millions and man complaining..and is dem Guyanaese who does vote UNC.

I eh give ah f**k about PNM and Manning nor do I give ah f**k about UNC.

look at all dem sugar workers..is on dem back dat Panday and de UNC reach wey de reach...what dey do fuh dem?

Nutten is de same PNM who wuk out ah solution..de pointis politics is ah nasty game and is no way de PNM going to make Jack Warner look good if he going to be dem opposition in General elections.

Dey corrupt, inept and mismanages...but dey eh f**king stupid.

Anytime I keep hearing comaprisons between UNC and PNM I does sme;l racism....because Panday and Manning create ah racial divide in T&T and when it come down to brass tacks,,Indians does vote one way and blacks anodder.

Allyuh understand,

so trininfinite and Sam, me eh care what allyuh say.

Jack causing de trouble..becasue any right thinking government would want to take advantage of this WC qualification for de political mileage..BUT dey eh go blindly give Jack nutten because when electiuons come...he opposing dem bad and dem eh going to help he eat dem.

If Jack want to do something fuh football he need tom shut to f**k up and let odders do de talking.

As for de incentives, de PM already say he talking to Yorke about ah plan..yuh done know is all about political mileage and dem go make ah BIG to-do about it and have ceremony and ting.

I feel dey delay naming de incentives because dey trying ti prolong de shit to garner support fuh de PNM.

Politics and sports doh mix..ask FIFA what de does do if ah government interfere with football federations..so how Jack could be so f**king political?

steups

All the blind fools who want to praise Jack Warner and can't see the under hand tricks that he using just to gain some political strength. A Bahraini in a warrior disguise is what he is.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2005, 09:57:07 PM »

All the blind fools who want to praise Jack Warner and can't see the under hand tricks that he using just to gain some political strength. A Bahraini in a warrior disguise is what he is.

Fatz boy....yuh call d man a Bahraini and is he money get d team to this point, d same team yup jump up for on d 16th. I ent saying we must get stupid and follow blindly but that ent call for. Jus last week men was saying thanks and now he under fire again. Allyuh men have some time to study everything he saying even though u know is sh*t talk...doh bite dat thief head.

And yes...it is political what he doing but I want to know who else in his situation wouldn't try d same ting...it always have 2 sides to a coin and while we mightn't agree with it, it expected

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2005, 10:04:21 PM »

Fatz boy....yuh call d man a Bahraini and is he money get d team to this point, d same team yup jump up for on d 16th. I ent saying we must get stupid and follow blindly but that ent call for. Jus last week men was saying thanks and now he under fire again. Allyuh men have some time to study everything he saying even though u know is sh*t talk...doh bite dat thief head.

And yes...it is political what he doing but I want to know who else in his situation wouldn't try d same ting...it always have 2 sides to a coin and while we mightn't agree with it, it expected

i never tell Jack thanks because he giving with one hand and his next hand has a scissors to cut a hole in your pocket and he has a bowl to catch the money he just gave.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2005, 10:06:55 PM »

i never tell Jack thanks because he giving with one hand and his next hand has a scissors to cut a hole in your pocket and he has a bowl to catch the money he just gave.

I hear dat....but I lookin at d end result here. We goin Germany and mostly because of him and how he manage tings.

We obviously have different opinions here but i see what yuh sayin

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2005, 10:10:43 PM »

Jack like my small partner who was going Fatima...

he used to rent out video games for $5 and lunch time go in de man bag and tief back de game... so when de man say de game lorse de man hadda buy back de game on top of de original $5..... LOL
 :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2005, 10:15:03 PM »
yes sir ;D

truetrini

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2005, 10:16:06 PM »
lol yuh is ah kicks man oui.

stern play fuh ah community college
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 08:05:28 AM by Tallman »

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2005, 10:36:18 PM »

Jack like my small partner who was going Fatima...

he used to rent out video games for $5 and lunch time go in de man bag and tief back de game... so when de man say de game lorse de man hadda buy back de game on top of de original $5..... LOL
 :rotfl:

Boy dat sound like d Fatima I know....dem book racket used to get run by all dem policeman sons....was a time yuh wanted anyting yuh coulda get it in school from somebody dat was running a racket..

ah hearing from meh brother in TT dat d school gone sorf now....who make a trip back recently and check who still teaching in there?

1]; } ?>