April 25, 2024, 09:27:18 PM

Author Topic: TTFA License Coaching Course Thread.  (Read 78235 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man United coaches coming for seminars.
« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2013, 10:20:44 AM »
KD, some of what you say is true, but some of it is inaccurate or even unreasonable.

If you had been at last nights game, you wouldn't have said this: There is no fight, no challenge, no professionalism, no bite. These are teams without a backbone,

We hear so many excuses why people don't come to football, but maybe it's just a Trini thing? Millions of people world wide travel further, pay more money, suffer worse weather to see lower quality football.

We talk about poor marketing, but do we really believe that only 500 people knew about yesterdays cup final? It was in the papers, on the radio, on the TV news, on facebook etc. We gave out 1,000 flyers while we also gave out 1,000 toys. I wonder how many of those grateful parents attended last night? We also had flyers in local shops and bars.

As for coaches having not played in a world cup, how many English League 2, 1 or even Championship coaches have played in a world cup? In fact, how many EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga coaches have? Many of the world's best coaches never played football at a high level. (Wenger, Ferguson, Mourinho etc)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #271 on: December 19, 2013, 11:00:36 AM »
KD, some of what you say is true, but some of it is inaccurate or even unreasonable.

If you had been at last nights game, you wouldn't have said this: There is no fight, no challenge, no professionalism, no bite. These are teams without a backbone,

We hear so many excuses why people don't come to football, but maybe it's just a Trini thing? Millions of people world wide travel further, pay more money, suffer worse weather to see lower quality football.

We talk about poor marketing, but do we really believe that only 500 people knew about yesterdays cup final? It was in the papers, on the radio, on the TV news, on facebook etc. We gave out 1,000 flyers while we also gave out 1,000 toys. I wonder how many of those grateful parents attended last night? We also had flyers in local shops and bars.

As for coaches having not played in a world cup, how many English League 2, 1 or even Championship coaches have played in a world cup? In fact, how many EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga coaches have? Many of the world's best coaches never played football at a high level. (Wenger, Ferguson, Mourinho etc)

You know what FS, you might be right. It could be a Trini thing. But, bring Bayern, ManU, Real Madrid or Barca to Trinidad and you will see how many asses will be in that stadium. They will even go to training sessions. I guarantee you, there will be standing seats only.

As far as the coaching thing is concerned, everybody is not cut out to be a winning coach, even if you played in a World Cup. Take Latapy for example, he sucked as a coach, then there is Beckenbauer who as a player and a coach won the World Cup. As far as I know, he is the only man to pull that off. It's either you are cut from that elk or you are not. Fenwick on the other hand FS, I don't know man.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 19, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »

You know what FS, you might be right. It could be a Trini thing. But, bring Bayern, ManU, Real Madrid or Barca to Trinidad and you will see how many asses will be in that stadium. They will even go to training sessions. I guarantee you, there will be standing seats only.

This ties into the 'leeching' effect that the EPL, Serie A and Liga BBVA have on developing world football - kids want to watch them instead of local teams and have no ties to them. They do ti because they're in the papers and on TV more than local football - they can name the first 18 of all the top EPL teams but struggle with a few players from the TT Pro.

Get TT pro on the TV reliably, get some National Team exposure, and it'll help, but until it's 'fashionable' you'll still struggle to draw people.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 19, 2013, 11:24:01 AM »
United coaches urge winning mentality
T&T Newsday

Manchester United top skills development coaches Eamon Mulvey and Kevin Ward, urged Trinidad and Tobago Primary School coaches to give their young players a chance to express themselves on the field.

Interesting statement.

FS, you said in a previous thread that coaches in the pro league discourage their players from expressing themselves on the pitch and that coaches coach not to lose the game, so when these SSFL coaches allow their kids to express themselves on the pitch and they encourage flair and promote a winning mentality in their game, what happens to them, the players, when they get to the pro league only to find out that that kind of thing is not condoned and that coaches don't know how to coach to win the game? What kind of message are coaches in the pro league sending to these potential pro leaguers?

"The reason we're here is to share a little of what we do back home," he told the Sunday Express yesterday. "After that, it's just a matter of what they do with what they've learned."

This is another interesting statement. I, for one, don't believe that these numbskulls will do anything with this information. Past results and a history of incompetence would support my belief. Until they produce champions in a major tournament, I am not going to think otherwise.

Youth players are encouraged to express themselves on the field so that they can learn the game, build confidence, improve technique, develop game sophistication and develop a love for the game.

At the Pro level These aspects of the game should be already developed. The Pro level is about results, therefore, you will allow a youth player to dribble in front their goal, at the Pro level you want the ball away. You think Moyes wants Ferdinand doing a spanner in front of DeGea?

“Dribbling in front of their goal. At the pro level you want the ball away”. What????. Who said anything about dribbling in front of their goal????

Ferdinand doing a spanner in front of DeGea?

Wait. You have a thing against Ferdinand or what? Why Ferdinand? What about the other 3 defenders?  What about the other  9 players on the field besides Ferdinand? Which of them would you like to have do a spanner in front of DeGea?  What does Ferdinand have to do with spanners or flair for that matter?

You misunderstood my post.

Okay, so let us address flair and free expression for a second.Flair is a welcomed part of the game. Ask the Brazilians or the Argentinians or Columbians and /or some of the other teams around the world that welcome flair and dribbling the ball in it’s correct context, they will tell you no lie. It is a means to a positive end.  It is a weapon that is practiced and mastered by those in skilled offensive or attacking positions to gain an advantage on the defender. Never to be overdone or misused, a la Trinidad and Tobago footballers. By the way, Trinidad, historically, has been littered with footballers who never really understood the right context in which it is necessary. This is a conversation better left to argue on another day, and yes, it is most welcomed by everyone around the world including coaches and the paying audiences and yes, even Coach Mayes, Élan. It’s something that brings excitement to the game that fans would pay to see executed correctly and quickly and in its right place as well as to see their favorite team win the game.

That is probably another reason why fans in Trinidad don’t come out to watch the games because the football is boring, slow and lacking in flair and dribbling in its heavenly glory, free flowing expression if you will, at a fast pace, by attacking players who apply devastating dribbling skills in its right context with deadly precision, is a beautiful thing to watch, relative to watching a game played by skilled players employed by members of Europe’s aristocracy in Bayern, Dortmund, Barcelona, Real Madrid, ManU, or South American giants in Sao Paulo, Corinthians, Boca, River, etc. Football players in these leagues are true professionals that are paid millions of dollars who are not afraid to take risks, not afraid to sensationally express themselves on the pitch to achieve that ultimate goal, winning. These are professionals who must perfect their dribbling skills and their defensive skills relative to their positions to maintain their razor’s edge. It is a training that involves high intensity repetitions to prepare for future oppositions in or outside of their respective leagues. It is about winning because there are millions of dollars at stake. Something that the so called professional in the pro league knows nothing about.  Joevin Jones’ recent trial at Udinese is a prime example of that lack of preparedness and ignorance. WConection’s and Caledonia’s recent abysmal performances in the CCL being a prime example of that huge continental divide in preparedness and education as far as the stakes involved in representing your league in a professional manner. In the pro league footballers play for peanuts and they are not allowed to express themselves, which defeats the purpose of this coaching seminar by these ManU coaches. Do you think that Coach Moyes would tell Ronaldo or Messi or Ribery or Robbens or Gotze or Neymar or Iniesta, that they cannot express themselves in and around the opposition’s penalty box? You and Coach Moyes would not last very long.

To my surprise, there is a perception that coaches in the pro league don’t coach to win the game, they coach not to lose the game. There is a stark difference between the two that manifests itself in poor attendances in the local professional game and poor performances in tournaments outside of the pro league, where teams from the pro league don’t properly represent football in TnT. They are at best, floor mats and three easy points. There is no fight, no challenge, no professionalism, no bite. These are teams without a backbone, coached by coaches who don’t know how to win in tournaments outside of the pro league. Coaches in the pro league especially, must be able to put their players in a position to excel and to express themselves in the right context on and off the ball. These coaches have a responsibility to take the baton from the SSFL coaches and excel with it. Anything less than that is really defeating the whole purpose of these foreign coaches coming to Trinidad and Tobago to talk about letting the kids express themselves on the football pitch. You are wasting somebody’s time and money. WCConnection, the best team in the league right now, just played Central FC in the FA Cup final. 500 people came out to watch them play. Something is wrong here.

Yeah, you can even argue about Joe Public and WConnection doing something outside of the pro league but that’s all they did.  Something.  Some people on this forum are big fans of rankings. The pro league is ranked 10th in CONCACAF. How is that possible?  How many pro leagues are there in the CONCACAF region? Something is wrong here. How many coaches in the pro league ever actually played in a World Cup? One. Fenwick. He is a big disappointment and a misnomer. His stint at Jabloteh was great in the sense that he nurtured Hyland, Peltier and Guerra, but his record in the CCL is abysmal. Had Fenwick been in the EPL, he would have been fired.

Football at it's highest level is a passing game.

Why Ferdinand, because he is a CB and plays directly in front of DeGea and is regarded as England most composed and skillful defender. Again, At the Pro level you do not want your defenders dribbling the ball around your PK area. However, in the youth game this is accepted. therefore a coach who puts on a youth clinic will encourage coaches to allow players to show skill and flair. This develop confidence with the ball, comfortability with the ball, staying calm on the ball in dangerous areas of the field, learning to play out from the back.

The can never not be a need for learning. Actually T&T need much more of these coaches coming to our shores and giving us insight into the modern game. That's our problem Continuous Coaching Education. Our coaches need to be inundated with how the modern game is played, how to coach the modern game, how to plan training in Periodization cycles (Macro, Meso, Micro), strengths and weaknesses of systems of play, strategy vs tactics.

Our players are good, they attract attention, they just miss that next level preparation which can only come from knowledgeable coaches.  even now in the US the USSF is in the process of restructuring it's coaching courses and updating the content. Many of our coaches was not even exposed to the previous contents of these courses.

To address dribbling and flair in the correct context. Players at these clubs you stated developed their flair at a young age. At the pro level these skills are maintained. Do you think that CR7 is just allowed to do whatever he likes on the field? What about Messi, do you think he has "free role" as always stated?  Pro football is based on 1. organization, 2. tactics and, 3. strategy. This is where we falter. We think that developing players who could really dribble the ball and put it in context will bring success. It's not that easy. To allow Messi or CR7 to use their "weapon" it takes a lot of organization, coordination and strategizing to free these players and allow them 1v1, 1v2 situations on the field or even to bring them into the final 1/3 centrally to use their "magic". 

Our problem of being door mats in International soccer is a multifaceted one. One which needs a concerted, coordinated, combined effort that will address player development from various angles of which coaching education should be at the forefront. By exposing our coaches to the modern game and how to correctly transfer this information to the players will take us leaps and bounds into catching up with the rest of the world. Developing quality players is only one aspect of player development that will allow a team, club or country to be/come successful.

Building a Player
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »
Yes, I agree with you. Football is a passing game, but within that game is a game and sometimes your tactics breakdown and that is when the "special ones" can turn nothing into something. In situations such as that, your only option might be to dribble around your defender. Funny that you would mention "free role", only players like Messi and CR7 and others with their skill level have that leeway. Why? The coach trusts them to execute and make something happen out of nothing.
I am all for foreign coaches coming to the islands to teach and assist in developing the game but it is counterproductive to have coaches in your pro league system unable or unwilling to exploit that expression and flair to the teams advantage and to the benefit of the game in TnT. Something and someone needs to breathe life into the game and the league in TnT. Right now, it is flatlining.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2013, 06:00:44 PM »
Working on the video of the seminar right now fellas, it was a 4 hour lecture so just trying to pick out some key points...very informative - what was reinforced was that a good football environment is a ah good football environment no matter who you are or where you work! Of-course infrastructure, resourses and quality players are some of what determines your short term and long term success...interestingly enough, even at ManU dealing with parental issues is something they contend with, I know there is allot of discussion abt this very topic...

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 20, 2013, 11:42:10 PM »
Unfortunately fellas, I cannot publish the video...just got an email from the lead instructor Eamon Mulvey not to publish the contents of the program...I had it up for a couple of hours before I got the email. Apologizes.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 21, 2013, 01:38:42 AM »
Unfortunately fellas, I cannot publish the video...just got an email from the lead instructor Eamon Mulvey not to publish the contents of the program...I had it up for a couple of hours before I got the email. Apologizes.

I got a few minutes in and then directed my attention elsewhere because I didn't have 14 minutes then ... and had a stromg feeling that would be that. Not surprised by this development at all. I was surprised they let you film.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 21, 2013, 02:39:41 AM »
Unfortunately fellas, I cannot publish the video ...just got an email from the lead instructor Eamon Mulvey not to publish the contents of the program...I had it up for a couple of hours before I got the email. Apologizes.

I got a few minutes in and then directed my attention elsewhere because I didn't have 14 minutes then ... and had a stromg feeling that would be that. Not surprised by this development at all. I was surprised they let you film.

Just viewed it. Was able to do so because I had it on pause and hadn't closed out of it. Nothing seminal. Essentially introductory comments, but appreciated nonetheless.

... so looks like the idea is to share it/ part 2 etc. privately?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFA Stages another C License Coaching Course
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2014, 05:53:39 PM »
Participants from Trinidad and Tobago, nine from St Vincent/Grenadines and one American complete TTFA/Dutch C License Coaching course at Larry Gomes Stadium. The course lasted five days with sessions at Hasely Crawford and Larry Gomes Stadium.- TTFA Media TV

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/0Abc77PlP8U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://youtube.com/v/0Abc77PlP8U</a>
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 05:56:48 PM by Tiresais »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA Stages another C License Coaching Course
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2014, 09:11:09 PM »
Anyone here went to the course?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2014, 09:22:33 PM »
Lundy in de mix already.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2014, 09:44:50 PM »
Hmm, wonder why a Caledonia player is there, yet I don't believe Marc Leslie (Central Asst Coach) was offered the opportunity?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2014, 10:16:25 PM »
I said it, the Corneal connection.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2014, 12:01:31 AM »
One set a macomere man around Trinidad football...

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2014, 03:03:58 AM »
Really Central staff weren't invited? There's something wrong about that - don't get me wrong it's great that Lundy is looking to further his qualifications, but if there was a question of limited spaces you have to ask how he would be considered a better use of TTFA funds than some of the staff at the domestic clubs.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 08, 2014, 05:41:34 AM »
Anyone here went to the course?

Dahis a damn good question! At least 1 ... ?

When saying so, did Fuentes publish an announcement (regarding the course) on the forum?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #287 on: February 08, 2014, 06:42:42 AM »

So true, it seems they pick who they like?

I once asked/query someone there about it and he sent me a ghost e-mail.

I also asked LP once and he sent me a invisible coaching module....  :devil:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 06:54:51 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Dutch C License Coaching Course Thread.
« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2014, 09:29:09 AM »
Here we go again. More seemingly inappropriate behavior by the TTFF
Why can't they do things openly and transparently without giving the impression of hidden agenda, bobol, conspiracy, favouritism, suspicion, bligh, backdoor pass. 
One would think that if your mantra is true football development and the course is really bonafide with a true registration and possible registration fee, then you would want as many people as possible to come out. Why would you want to keep it secret unless it is just a secret photo-op for some influential person to see. I wonder if S. Fuentes could help with this. Maybe they want only 20 people for intimate contact with the coaching students. Why such a tsunami of  Vincentians? What's up with that? Makes one wonder if there is some favour being given for a "brown envelope" later.

To get know what is what, one could check to find out:

1. Was the course officially advertised?
2. Was there a registration deadline that would exclude late repliers?
3. Was the course officially targeting T&T or the Caribbean?
4. Was the course free or for a fee. If so, what was the fee? Any fee waivers for special people?
5. Were invitations sent to PFL clubs, Super League clubs, Schools?
6. Was St Vincent specifically targeted?
7. The list of instructors: Who was on the list apart from Anton and Mr Lake?
8. How many did the course cater for?

Until we ask questions, the apparent dysfunction is partly our fault.
Mr Liburd, Mr Villafana, could you check on this please?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 07:33:15 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2014, 05:48:55 PM »
I asked the question before, how does one find out about this stuff? Is it only catered to a select group of football people, you would assume that this is something that should be available on the TTFA's website...the USSF has a schedule of when courses are being offered available on their site...smdh.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 08, 2014, 08:24:30 PM »
Concerning this Dutch C License course:
Looking for comparisons / clues in a not too distant time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUyErN8qspw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDokfNp4L4g
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 08:33:54 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 09, 2014, 09:08:41 AM »
TTFF joins with Dutch FA for 'C' license coaching course
TTFF Media

The Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation through its Technical Adviser Keith Look Loy has finalized an agreement with the Royal Dutch Football Association (KNVB) which will see some of this country's coaches being certified according to Dutch and UEFA(European Football Union) standards.

At least five local coaches are earmarked to receive training by the  Royal Dutch Football Association(KNVB), as instructors to deliver the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation's New “C “ license Course. The local Instructors include Jamaal Shabazz, Anton Corneal and Muhammed Isa . all three men are will work under the guidance of Dutch Instructors Kees Zwamborn  and Arno Pijpers in delivering the TTFF's new “C” License Course.

The first course will take place from January 10-15 next year at the CONCACAF Centre of Excellence and the content will cover Age-appropriate training, planning, technical training and skill development, ethical and professional issues and health and emergency care issues.

The Course is open to members of the public and the football fraternity and registration fee TT$400. Interested persons should submit an application and resume to the General Secretary of the TTFF, 43 Dundonald Street, Port of Spain no later than December 29th this year.

SEND LATAS

Not a shred of respect.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #292 on: February 13, 2014, 03:43:54 AM »
American Lundy learns from TTFA coach programme.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

American-born Ralph Lundy seems to be enjoying his time in Trinidad after arriving a few weeks ago to join local Pro League club Caledonia AIA.

Lundy, son of veteran US College coach, also named Ralph Lundy, was a participant at the TTFA/Dutch “C” License Coaching course which took place at the Hasely Crawford and Larry Gomes Stadium last week.

And Lundy was most pleased to be among his peers from T&T and St Vincent/Grenadines.

“It’s been very nice, especially getting a little taste of another Caribbean heritage from the St Vincent boys. It’s been a good experience just to learn another side and to experience people coming together trying to figure out ways of how we can approach the game and take it forward in the Caribbean,” said Lundy.

“We had a great time with our coach, Anton Corneal and the lecturers who did a great job breaking down the game and showing us the Dutch philosophy.”

Lundy believes the Pro League has what it takes to attract more players like himself from North America.

“It’s been a good experience. I joined a great club in Caledonia AIA and they have been really welcoming. I’d like to help the Pro League out in any way I can but of course, Caledonia is my main priority right now. We are trying to climb the table and put some pressure on W Connection.”

Lundy, formerly of College of Charleston, spoke about his days alongside Densill Theobald in the Caledonia setup and he also thinks that the Pro League is a good avenue for more overseas born players.

“It’s great to be among a player like Densill Theobald. He’s a great player and I pick up things from him everyday. He is somebody that keeps the team in check always and makes sure that there is always a high level of training and professionalism. He will never let that slip which I think is very important especially down here in Trinidad,” Lundy said.

“I do think there is a revenue now for North American players, or South American and European players to come in here and try to put their spin on the game and change it up a little bit. A lot of T&T players are similar so I think it’s a good idea to bring in some other players to get a little different insight into the game and see if it can change the league for better.”

TTFA clinics good for youth progress says Isa

Former national coach Muhammad Isa has been one of the local coaches serving at the ongoing TTFA youth football community clinics since the campaign started last month and he is certain it will lead to increasing an appetite for the game in youngsters aged 6-12.

Isa was at the Manzanilla Recreation Ground on Saturday where some 160 children from eight schools in the North Eastern District participated in the coaching clinic which is partnered by OneWorldFutbol, Lifestyle Motors, Coca Cola and TSTT.

“This is very encouraging for local football and the direction we want to see it heading,” Isa said.

“We have some 160 children here today, some of them getting the opportunity to work with coaches for the first time or to do drills with the ball and you can see how excited they are with the whole exercise. This augurs well for the development of the game and I think it’s an excellent initiative by the T&T Football Association.”

A former St Benedict’s College head coach, Isa said the 6-12 age group was not a target in the past.

“We’ve neglected this age group where other countries have been working with them from that young age. This is crucial as it allows the youngster to fall in love with the game and also pick up a few things that will be beneficial later down the road and it’s also about us as coaches helping them develop good habits that will benefit them healthwise and in terms of interpersonal skills,” Isa said.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 13, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
How come Lundy show up in a couple weeks and get to do license, yet so many T&T players, ex players cyah do a local license? I guess Trinbagonians really lazy in truth yes.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 13, 2014, 12:40:47 PM »
How come Lundy show up in a couple weeks and get to do license, yet so many T&T players, ex players cyah do a local license? I guess Trinbagonians really lazy in truth yes.

Elan, that's a little unfair. Check Amwoods comment:
I asked the question before, how does one find out about this stuff? Is it only catered to a select group of football people, you would assume that this is something that should be available on the TTFA's website...the USSF has a schedule of when courses are being offered available on their site...smdh.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 13, 2014, 12:57:12 PM »

Elan, that's a little unfair. Check Amwoods comment:

Ah try ah lil sarcasm dey FS
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:18:48 PM by elan »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 13, 2014, 01:03:41 PM »

Maybe he paid his own way!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 13, 2014, 01:19:14 PM »

How did he know that is was taking place?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 13, 2014, 06:36:52 PM »

How did he know that is was taking place?

His employer probably told him, as his employer was helping to run the course!

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 14, 2014, 11:05:12 PM »
So is only C course allyuh good for..?

1]; } ?>