April 20, 2024, 12:58:35 AM

Author Topic: Any more (latest) news about Yorke and Stern transfers?  (Read 1973 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Any more (latest) news about Yorke and Stern transfers?
« on: December 24, 2005, 07:51:56 AM »
Is yorke moving to Falkirk, did Conventry tell John to ¨go to France¨??
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Any more (latest) news about Yorke and Stern transfers?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 09:44:08 AM »
You see dat bout Yorke II - dah is the bleeder eh? an ah think Stern jus register for a french course, an it end up as misinfo bout France.
ahhh Gay Paris (pas de homosexuel eh) L'air (smog), Les femmes, les salopes, Si je fait une reportage de cette site, Je serais  beaucoup des riches.

:rotfl: :beermug: :devil:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Adams Laughs Off Stern Rumours
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 09:58:34 AM »
City boss plays down rumour
Coventry City Mad

Coventry City manager Micky Adams has denied the rumours in the Guardian Newspaper linking striker Stern John to a move to Paris St Germain.

Said Micky Adams, who is expected to field John in one of the matches over the Christmas/New Year period:"I obviously don't read the same papers as you lot. "That one wasn't in my Sunday Sport".
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Adams Laughs Off Stern Rumours
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 12:28:09 PM »
Said Micky Adams, who is expected to field John in one of the matches over the Christmas/New Year period:"I obviously don't read the same papers as you lot. "That one wasn't in my Sunday Sport".

:rotfl: @ Micky Adams. For those of you not familiar with it, the Sunday Sport isn't really a sports paper as such, it's the UK equivalent of TnT's Sunday Punch, but even more raunchy :rotfl:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 02:21:37 PM by Tallman »
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

1]; } ?>