April 20, 2024, 04:13:22 AM

Author Topic: Letters  (Read 3220 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Letters
« on: December 27, 2005, 07:47:48 AM »
I am taking this idea from someone else because we need to get it done. I believe that we as members of this forum should all sent letters to the various authorities demanding answers to this Ticket fiasco. I have already sent two to FIFA and I will be sending more with copies of letters posted here. Please do the same with the resopurces you have to the ppl there in trinidad and embassies. Only as a united ppl can we do something and get results. We need to stop talking about whats going on and do something. NOW. Even if that means protesting the TTFF office.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Letters
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 07:59:47 AM »
I  cant wait for your letter, I hope it have more info even with what happened with the under 17 world cup that was hosted here. Dating back till then and make sure you mention Camps, Corneal and Gorden name to, it have a clang working in de TTFF who covering up everything this is why Camps, Corneal and Gorden are still around even though they dont do much...

Post de address you sending it to.... so others can send also.....

This shit must stop...... de TTFF sucking poor people and Jack still coming publicly and begging for money from poor people. He is a rich man already, I mean how much more money does he want.....
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 08:10:03 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 09:35:44 AM »
So has any one sent letters yet. I have already sent two to FIFA and one to ESPN. PPL we need to get hot on this I posted this topic and only one person replied. Are we going to sit on our ASSES and wait for somespirit to do the work for us?  >:(
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 11:35:53 PM »
I sent 5 letters...one from everybody in my house.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 01:20:12 AM »
Where did you send your letters?
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 01:37:51 AM »
ttff and ESPN

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 01:46:50 AM »
ttff and ESPN

You must be jokin'. You really think ESPN gives a rat's ass about T&T and the ticket fiasco. You shoulda send one to President Bush and The Pope one time.

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 01:52:10 AM »
ttff and ESPN

You must be jokin'. You really think ESPN gives a rat's ass about T&T and the ticket fiasco. You shoulda send one to President Bush and The Pope one time.

Man hush yuh ass.

Wey allyuh does come from boy?

Why yuh doh go to Boston in de rectory with one ah dem priest dey an tell him yuh problems as yuh sit on he lap.

steups.

Who de f**k you send ah letter to?

Kiss my ass.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 02:01:58 AM »

Man hush yuh ass.

Why yuh doh go to Boston in de rectory with one ah dem priest dey an tell him yuh problems as yuh sit on he lap.

steups.

Kiss my ass.

Boss:

Doh get vex with me because you lapse and did not send a copy of the letter to the Pope.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 02:07:56 AM »
ttff and ESPN

yea boy that was rel outatimin and by the way Bush cant read and the Popes a former hitler youth so i wouldnt say those were very good choices anyway. (Why couldnt they give that nigerian guy the pope position!? man hadda dog knife everyday eh) or WAIT! Jack Warner himself! he'd be a good pope!

Thats how he got started as a salesman... selling bibles.

He solded 86 bibbles for Living Warters this ONE WEEK!! and they asked, "Him how did you do it JACK!?

with a confused smile he replied:

Wu wu wu well i go tu tu tu tuh de de dey door s s s sssstep and atelldem yu-yu-yu-yuhwanna bu-bu-buy

thththis bubububible

or should I         r r r r r read i to you.  
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 02:09:12 AM »

Man hush yuh ass.

steups.

Kiss my ass.

Boss:

Doh get vex with me because you lapse and did not send a copy of the letter to the Pope.

steups.  typical assness from ah typical ass.

Wey yuh send your letters.

See Jackass..is not me alone send dem letters.  and the issue is not with trinidad fotball alone yuh dim-wit...is all ah CONCACAF as jack is being Jack again.  ESPN has Soccer journalists and dey very interested in JAck Warner and his exploits.

so chill and go use some tinactin..dat stink Toe acting up or what?

steups.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 05:28:12 AM »
Truetrini eh send one shit.....

He bullshitting allyuh... he tell Flex, "yea, de under 20 game in de mail as soon as we done talk on de phone, de games in de mail, doh worry Flex" ............. well man still waiting....

Truetrini, post de letter you and your house hold members send here for meh....  :devil:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 05:29:53 AM »
i send mines
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 10:29:55 AM »
Dear Editor,

I find it very disheartening that the TTFF has awarded Simpauls Travel Service the sole rights to sell T&T’s allocation of World Cup tickets.  Mr. Warner continues to act in a high handed manner and is using this moment in history to profit from our euphoria.

How is it that the man, who touts bank-rolling T&T football, has ties to FIFA and CONCACAF can simply without the benefit of bids, award himself and his family the sole rights to sell those coveted World Cup tickets?  All this contrary to the FIFA Code of Ethics too!

Mr. Warner revealed that Simpauls has paid the TTFF some $500,000TT for those rights, but exactly what are those tickets really worth to the TTFF?  And does the TTFF also get a commission from the sale of each of those packages?  Especially since it has been explained that the Warners stand to make around $50 million TT on the sale of these packages.

Jack Warner has also been reputed to have financed Trinidad and Tobago’s football many times over, yet when he was supposedly walking away from the TTFF, Mr. Ollie Camps bemoaned the fact that if Warmer walked away, then the TTFF would be immediately liable for the repayment of millions of dollars in loans to Mr. Warner.  That statement amounts to blackmail.  Can someone in the TTFF please explain, did Jack Warner finance or loan the TTFF the supposed millions?  If they were indeed loans, can the TTFF or Mr. Warner please provide a detailed list of the terms of the loans, the exact amount owed to Mr. Warner and the APR of those loans?

The TTFF has been notoriously short of any semblance of transparency and figures are routinely spouted to the media and the public, without the benefit of any actual budgets, incomes and expenditures.  I have seen some basic profit and loss sheets in recent time creeping out of the TTFF, but they often beg some serious questioning.  For example after the recently concluded play-off games against Bahrain, the TTFF reported a profit of $80,000TT from Broadcast rights.  Now can someone in the TTFF explain why the federation only made $80,000 TT on a game that was broadcasted to nations all over the world?  Did the TTFF literally charge pennies for the rights?  Or, is someone else, say Mr. Warner in possession of the broadcast rights and pays the TTFF some token in appreciation?  Another question begging for an answer is:  Has the TTFF ever attempted to re-pay Mr. Warner, if yes when, how much and how much more is owed?

Mr. Warner has continually decried the lack of Corporate and Governmental involvement in Trinidad and Tobago football, what Mr. Warner needs to really focus on is why this is so!  Which organization would blindly pump money into a cause without proper accounting procedures and at least attempts at integrity in business operations?  Mr. Warner cannot expect trust if the TTFF hires an auditor who is also being paid by his private business interests.  It is a simple matter of conflict of interest and is not an acceptable business practice.

Now that the euphoria of qualification has somewhat subsided, we need to separate fact from emotion.  The Government needs to see a detailed budget on how public funds will be allocated, and added to any funding should be the caveat of having the TTFF becoming more transparent in the future.  Auditors should be independent and not employed in any of Jack Warner’s private companies.  Detailed information on issues such as broadcast rights, team transportation and expenditures need to become public domain.  The TTFF belongs to the people of Trinidad and Tobago, not Austin Jack Warner.  The TTFF should be about advancing the state of the game on a national and international level and taking care of T&T footballers.  It should not be the personal cash cow of any individual or group of individuals.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 11:33:44 AM »

See Jackass..is not me alone send dem letters.  and the issue is not with trinidad fotball alone yuh dim-wit...is all ah CONCACAF as jack is being Jack again.  ESPN has Soccer journalists and dey very interested in JAck Warner and his exploits.

steups.

Don't get your panties in a knot. Sending a letter to the TTFF is an absolute waste of time. Who running the TTFF? ESPN doh give two shits about we. It does not matter if they have soccer journalist, soccer/football so far down on their totem pole that your letter was filed in the circular reference bin.

I did not send a letter to anyone. I sucked it up, paid the fees and looking forward to Germany '06. I do believe it is f**kery, but I learnt a long time ago. You can't fight Trinidad and the boball therein. Thank God, I live in the US and make a decent and honest living.

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 11:42:03 AM »

steups.

Don't get your panties in a knot. Sending a letter to the TTFF is an absolute waste of time. Who running the TTFF? ESPN doh give two shits about we. It does not matter if they have soccer journalist, soccer/football so far down on their totem pole that your letter was filed in the circular reference bin.

I did not send a letter to anyone. I sucked it up, paid the fees and looking forward to Germany '06. I do believe it is f**kery, but I learnt a long time ago. You can't fight Trinidad and the boball therein. Thank God, I live in the US and make a decent and honest living.

ah happy yuh doing well also,,doh get yuh panties in ah knot..I could care less waht de f**k you do.

I send my letters..is people like you who doh act does let man like Jack and dem get aaway with dey shit.

some action better dan none.

Yuh aiding and abetting.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 11:43:37 AM »
Well who'd be the best people to send these letters to? Truetrini at least made an attempt to air his grievance, which a lot of us here will rant and rave and do nothing, i will send a letter as well, TT i hope yuh doh mind meh borrowing some of yuh text breds tanks!
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 12:40:21 PM »
Excellent letter. It might not seem much but you do whay you can.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 01:15:19 PM »
To Bigtoe post all I have to say is:

WOW!!  :-\

yuh entitled to yuh position... but I personally find that attitude real shameful!!! Poor form indeed...

Anywayz... allyuh send allyuh letters to all de newspapers online.... Express, Guardian, Newsday, Mirror, Bomb, punch, HEat and all..... they will take notice.... look Lasana Liburd done take notice arready.... spread de news and others will pick up the fight WITH us!!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 04:55:27 PM »

ah happy yuh doing well also,,doh get yuh panties in ah knot..I could care less waht de f**k you do.

I send my letters..is people like you who doh act does let man like Jack and dem get aaway with dey shit.

some action better dan none.

Yuh aiding and abetting.

I am happy that you sent your letters. But you are barking up the wrong tree! Letters to the TTFF and ESPN will not stir anything. You are better off sending to the local media to increase the pressure from that end.

Monkey know what tree to climb. I am not prepared to fight this. I just want to see the Warriors in Germany and right now Simpauls is my only option.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2005, 05:16:34 PM »
To Bigtoe post all I have to say is:

WOW!!  :-\

yuh entitled to yuh position... but I personally find that attitude real shameful!!! Poor form indeed...

Why boss? You have to pick your battles and this is one we cannot win. At the end of the day, the result will be the same.

The way I see it:
Ticket to T&T vs. US on Nov. 19th, 1989 - $100 TT
Ticket to TT vs. Bahrain 1st leg - $200 TT
Tickets for TT games in WC 2006 - Priceless

It's been 16 long years and, for some, 32. I am not sure if I will ever have this opportunity again and I cannot put a price on it.

Again, it is bullshit. But at this time, what other alternatives do we have?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 05:25:03 PM by BigToe »

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 05:18:45 PM »

sittin dong and cryin like a f**kin 2 yr old about shit is one ting...buh when men finally decide to do someting about it an yuh cryin dem dong too....?
WHA D F**K DOES REALLY WRONG WID SOME MEN ???
Ah does try to keep mih posts an dem focused on d issue, an not on any personality, buh big toe, is dah kinda assh*le thinkin dat have we in dis position today. Yuh think if d eunuchs in TTFF did stand up when dey realise wha de real scene was, dat we woulda even be havin dis discussion? buh den again, u ain't prepared to fight dis.u choosin yuh battles. u livin in d US an makin a decent an honest livin. dah is a real puerile, selfish attitude....bcuz u could afford better, f**k away wid everybody else!

CHANGE YUH THINKIN, BIG TOE. IF WE DON'T STAND FOR SOMETHING, THEN WE'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING!

friday, like sam say, post d addresses, ah sure d no. ah letters go increase.
ttff and ESPN

yea boy that was rel outatimin and by the way Bush cant read and the Popes a former hitler youth so i wouldnt say those were very good choices anyway. (Why couldnt they give that nigerian guy the pope position!? man hadda dog knife everyday eh) or WAIT! Jack Warner himself! he'd be a good pope!

Thats how he got started as a salesman... selling bibles.

He solded 86 bibbles for Living Warters this ONE WEEK!! and they asked, "Him how did you do it JACK!?

with a confused smile he replied:

Wu wu wu well i go tu tu tu tuh de de dey door s s s sssstep and atelldem yu-yu-yu-yuhwanna bu-bu-buy

thththis bubububible

or should I         r r r r r read i to you.  
aaahhh jefferz! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2005, 04:24:16 AM »
Please ensure that your letters are of a proffessional nature.

This is FIFA
Julia.McAulay@fifa.org
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 12:42:33 PM »
when i hear da joke i swore it coulda been a true story!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

MickeyRat

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 12:54:31 PM »
ESPN will twist and write a story to make us look bad. 

1]; } ?>