15 Apr 2013
- Written by Camini Marajh - Head Investigative Desk (TT Express)
- Hits: 286
If international auditing firm KPMG had any concerns about the vast flows of sponsorship money going out of the bank accounts of one of its client, the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), to an agent company created and controlled by the client’s special adviser Jack Warner, it is not at all apparent in the unqualified statement covering three years of audited accounts the firm signed off on in 2008.
How Warner built his empire: a tangled web of TTFF cash transfers, gifts and undeclared sponsorships
14 Apr 2013
- Written by Camini Marajh Head Investigative Desk (T&T Express)
- Hits: 858
$100m & MORE MISSING
It was a tale of treachery that caused a football tsunami the likes of which a vexed Austin Jack Warner had threatened to unleash on the House of FIFA (International Federation of Association Football) after his Zurich face-off with former close ally and FIFA president, Sepp Blatter.
29 Jan 2013
- Written by Inshan Mohammed
- Hits: 789
It’s been nearly two months since President Raymond Tim Kee has taken the helm of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation and already he has gone back on his word in trying to bridge the gap between the fans and the Federation; by snubbing the Soca Warriors Online (SWO) on its first ever request for an exclusive interview.
27 Jan 2013
- Written by Mark Pouchet (T&T Express)
- Hits: 422
Former head coach of the Strike Squad, Everald "Gally" Cummings says he is only in discussions with Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) president Raymond Tim Kee about his role on a TTFF technical committee.
27 Mar 2013
- Written by Mark Hosenball (Reuters)
- Hits: 628
26 Jan 2013
- Written by Lasana Liburd (Wired868.com)
- Hits: 432
Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) president Raymond Tim Kee yesterday vowed to push through reform of the local body’s controversial constitution after confirming the appointment of ex-FIFA technical committee member and former football manager Richard Braithwaite, former local referees association president and ex-FIFA referee Osmond Downer and Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago (VFFOTT) president Gwenwyn Cust.
08 Feb 2013
- Written by T&T Guardian
- Hits: 442
The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation yesterday expressed a heartfelt thank you to supporters who turned up at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva on Wednesday night to view the friendly international between T&T and Peru, which the visitors won 2-0.
23 Jan 2013
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 806
This is a press release by the legal advisors who represent the 13 members of the 2006 World Cup Team - currently involved in the ongoing ligation against the TTFF for the past 7 years.
The letter below was sent to Sepp Blatter, FIFA president, Jeffrey Webb, CONCACAF president, and Mr Raymond Tim Kee, TTFF president, about 4 weeks ago. It details the case and most importantly informs the TTFF that they will be liquidated if the debt owed to the players is not satisfied.
- Shabazz consults with European coaches
- Major TTFF changes afoot; Muhammad tipped for managerial return
- Tim Kee relying on hope and passion
- Tim Kee meets with Blatter in Zurich
- Roberts cautious, optimistic about new TTFF
- Tim Kee seeks CONCACAF $$ help
- TTFF to host U-10 fiesta in January
- Shabazz wants smaller national training squads
- Charles: Shabazz will boost 'Soca Warriors'
- Warriors turn guns on Warner; let the FBI wait