18 Apr 2013
- Written by Simon Evans
- Hits: 301
PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - A detailed account of serious financial mismanagement within CONCACAF, the governing body for soccer in North and Central America and the Caribbean will be presented to the sport's leaders on Friday.
17 Apr 2013
- Written by Sascha Wilson (T&T Guardian)
- Hits: 293
National Security Minister Jack Warner has found himself entangled in another legal battle relating to his former tenure with Federation Internationale de Football Associations (FIFA). This time Warner is being sued for more than $1.2 million by a local company, Graphix Advantage Ltd, for alleged non-payment for printing and installing of signage for the FIFA Women’s World Cup Under 17 in T&T in 2010.
17 Apr 2013
- Written by Part III of a Special Investigation Camini Marajh Head Investigative Desk (T&T Express)
- Hits: 797
THE GREAT DECEPTION
For over a decade, football power broker Jack Austin Warner hid a US$22.5 million asset in plain sight on the balance sheet of football’s ruling body for North and Central America and the Caribbean (Concacaf) of which he was president.
27 Mar 2013
- Written by Mark Hosenball (Reuters)
- Hits: 782
15 Apr 2013
- Written by Camini Marajh - Head Investigative Desk (TT Express)
- Hits: 478
If international auditing firm KPMG had any concerns about the vast flows of sponsorship money going out of the bank accounts of one of its client, the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), to an agent company created and controlled by the client’s special adviser Jack Warner, it is not at all apparent in the unqualified statement covering three years of audited accounts the firm signed off on in 2008.
08 Feb 2013
- Written by T&T Guardian
- Hits: 546
The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation yesterday expressed a heartfelt thank you to supporters who turned up at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva on Wednesday night to view the friendly international between T&T and Peru, which the visitors won 2-0.
How Warner built his empire: a tangled web of TTFF cash transfers, gifts and undeclared sponsorships
14 Apr 2013
- Written by Camini Marajh Head Investigative Desk (T&T Express)
- Hits: 1031
$100m & MORE MISSING
It was a tale of treachery that caused a football tsunami the likes of which a vexed Austin Jack Warner had threatened to unleash on the House of FIFA (International Federation of Association Football) after his Zurich face-off with former close ally and FIFA president, Sepp Blatter.
29 Jan 2013
- Written by Inshan Mohammed
- Hits: 1136
It’s been nearly two months since President Raymond Tim Kee has taken the helm of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation and already he has gone back on his word in trying to bridge the gap between the fans and the Federation; by snubbing the Soca Warriors Online (SWO) on its first ever request for an exclusive interview.
- Gally denies technical committee appointment
- Power to the clubs; TTFF consider constitutional reform
- TTFF – Money owed to the 2006 World Cup team
- Shabazz consults with European coaches
- Major TTFF changes afoot; Muhammad tipped for managerial return
- Tim Kee relying on hope and passion
- Tim Kee meets with Blatter in Zurich
- Roberts cautious, optimistic about new TTFF
- Tim Kee seeks CONCACAF $$ help
- TTFF to host U-10 fiesta in January