May 14, 2024, 02:27:05 AM

Author Topic: Back from Germany...some observations  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Back from Germany...some observations
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 07:10:18 PM »
"And on Thursday June 15th at around noon local time....a setta Trinbagonians wit costume, moko jumbie, pan, rhythm section, and revellers take over de people dem streets.  And not jes dat....had everybody...from German to English participatin, clappin, and thoroughly enjoyin deyself"

Kitchener was ah prophet in trute  :beermug:

dis fellah look like he was tellin police bout he muddah...an like de police doh understand de buse dat passin

« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 07:18:02 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 07:12:57 PM »
yes dread,
one night me, my cuz (two douglas) and a next pardna an indian, take a cab in Nurnberg looking for "Cafe Planet Earth", we end up somewhere that look like country club, nuff cars and only Germans, feeling uneasy we tell the cabbie to wait, walk up to the door to check it out " no entry fellas" we turn around and march one time. it was the night of Germanys 2nd win to the city was full of drunk Germans, so we say take us to where it have bars that still open, as we pull the streets lock off with people, and polize on the side we say "To the hotel my good man" as we stop at a red light dry so a German walk up and pull open the front seat door where i was sitting, start to talk to the driver in German, then i pull the door close and as the driver for some toilet paper to wipe myself cause i did swear i was about to be dragged out into the streets for a german whuppin

One a we group after dah same Germany vs Poland game was comin back to de hotel after dat game.  Nuff scenes a jubilation and drunkeness in de streets.  Man say while he waitin fuh de subway train to come, he see a Polish fan get lick dong jes so from some German fans. 

When de train come and he reach de stop by de hotel...as he get out and start to walk....he sight a group a skinheads wit swatzika and ting outside de stop.  Ole people who was on de train get frighten and ting.  And dem skinhead and dem was drinkin dey beer and den flingin de bottle up in de air and watchin it fall on de grung.  Man say he jes pull dong he cyap, lower he head, put on a nazi stride and mek de normal 20 minute walk in 10.  ;D

But honestly...oddah dan dat, we had NO PROBLEMS whatsoever in Germany.  Like anywhere else, yuh have to have yuh street sense on.  As de same man say, he lapse because he shoulda know to leff de game early and not fight up wit dem crowds after dat game.

We went Leipzig and Berlin....2 place whey black people eh exactly welcome but we was cool dey.  Maybe it was we German chaperone who help to "dilute" dah play but honestly...we never really feel outta place or intimidated by anyting de whole trip except fuh dah one incident wit meh padnah.

By de way...anybody realize de significance of playin mas thru de streets of downtown Nuremberg?  Ah mean....dat place was de Nazi party headquarters.  Is where Hitler was based....where de genesis of de whole idea of de "pure" Aryan race was formed....where de genocide of de Jews was practiced.  Is where de war crimes trials were held.

And on Thursday June 15th at around noon local time....a setta Trinbagonians wit costume, moko jumbie, pan, rhythm section, and revellers take over de people dem streets.  And not jes dat....had everybody...from German to English participatin, clappin, and thoroughly enjoyin deyself.

If allyuh doubt meh....check DESE PICS

nah..like you forget when they refused to serve me food at the bar we went in to watch the game after the sweden game? The girl tell meh wait..still waiting and the fella who bring allyuh beer tell meh they eh have no food..meanwhile, people all rong me eating... (up in dortmund, before we caught the train back dong to frankfurt)..

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2006, 07:21:11 PM »
maybe she wanted tuh tik yuh home and cook for yuh. wha is de sence of havin you eat when she wanted yuh tuh taste she han'.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2006, 07:26:09 PM »
nah..like you forget when they refused to serve me food at the bar we went in to watch the game after the sweden game? The girl tell meh wait..still waiting and the fella who bring allyuh beer tell meh they eh have no food..meanwhile, people all rong me eating... (up in dortmund, before we caught the train back dong to frankfurt)..

As I did understand it.....de gyul did say dem eh have no more FOOD...i.e. spaghetti etc...but dey had sangwich.  Besides....de white ting in de corner was signallin fuh yuh to come over and join she but yuh was so vex bout de alleged slight, yuh had no time fuh free punkanks.  Yuh tink was a coincidence she order 2 flikkin glass a wine and only watchin cross by yuh seenin a setta sweet eye?  And you dey yuh mout long like clarinet studyin food.  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 07:32:40 PM »

As I did understand it.....de gyul did say dem eh have no more FOOD...i.e. spaghetti etc...but dey had sangwich.  Besides....de white ting in de corner was signallin fuh yuh to come over and join she but yuh was so vex bout de alleged slight, yuh had no time fuh free punkanks.  Yuh tink was a coincidence she order 2 flikkin glass a wine and only watchin cross by yuh seenin a setta sweet eye?  And you dey yuh mout long like clarinet studyin food.  ;D

allyuh doh like no body nah.......oh gardoooooo de ole tork starting

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 07:44:47 PM »
[

:rotfl:OH LAWWWWD!!   :rotfl: :rotfl:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2006, 08:06:33 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: allyuh real good yes.....Why allyuh whiling the man? He had to put in a good meal before he had to put out.  Next thing he gorn on a empty belly and embarras heself and he country.... ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2006, 01:18:00 AM »
i was at the game as well and I agree. On a side note, this event has basically put Trinidad and its football on the map.

Correction.....Trinidad AND TOBAGO's football.....I know it's an oversight but I keep hoping one day we could make an effort to remember we are a twin island state and then it will come naturally..

Also Palos I agree with you on everything....the vibes here real nice......I goh be dey in de Paraguay game....

Loving it so far....but ah seriously think if we had gotten a better result against England we Soca Warriors fans woulda get a serious beat down.....dem English fans frightening EVEN when dey happy....

And one last thing....LEAVE STERN ON DE DAMN BENCH!!!!!....de only time we attack look like it have any hint of potency was when Cornell take de field.....

GO SOCA WARRIORS!!!!.....GIVE DEM GOAL, GIVE DEM GOAL!!!!!....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2006, 01:48:33 AM »

im white and allso denied in some clubs
nothin new
happens everyone

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2006, 05:35:35 AM »

nah..they say no food.. BTW.. dat ting was so cokey eye she really order that glass ah wine for ah fella sitting behind the wall.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 05:47:02 AM »
Yuh gone quit Germany and yuh eh fack nothing..... yuh sticking breads.... ah hope yuh atleast pelt ah jock...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Reach Back
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 08:40:43 AM »
Some Observations:

The Players and coaching staff made us proud, no doubt. Beenie is the talk of the WC among journalist and more importantly his peers.

The Peoples of T&T made me proud, so many people represent and all as one people.

Bounce up so many people I eh see in years and some from the forum, at last. palos, Jumbie, tongue could real talk shit we.

Disappointed I eh see Truetrini.

Beenie best quote on his tactics of the first game when we went to 10 men. "Yes I made the move and now everyone says it was tactically outstanding. Of course they saying that because it worked, if it had failed I would have heard something else."

T&T players in general played very well. Sorry I am not a Stern fan, man have to buss dem guts for the team, not fight down man.

With the field conditions favouring technique, we need to play better one touch and support it with movement.

The speed of play for Holland, Argentina, Italy, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Spain real impressive

I agree with the post that a WC in a Nation mad bout football is special. Fans make football and live football is where it is at. The supporters are fanatical to say the least.

English people mad no ass!

T&T can beat Paraguay, two games under our belt should lay the platform. One draw back will be the missing players

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Reach Back
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 08:43:55 AM »
Welcome back observer.. Sorry I ent bounce yuh up anywhere, I also saw palos,jumbie and tongue, but like ttt was scarce...

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 09:27:13 AM »
Well I bouncing up a set o' Trinis but not one from dis site.

When I mention Flex Soca Warriors, dey is just watch meh.

But say what we ppl here and dey representing.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 04:33:50 PM »
When I mention Flex Soca Warriors, dey is just watch meh.

How they does watch yuh ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 06:38:24 PM »

Man say he jes pull dong he cyap, lower he head, put on a nazi stride and mek de normal 20 minute walk in 10.  ;D

[/quote

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 06:45:23 PM »
And Palos in Image 74.  Nuff respect.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bally returns from Germany
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 08:31:52 PM »
Well all I have to say is my trip to Germany was one the greats experience of my life boy I felt like a a star every we go they calling us out even before TnT played a single game they was calling us with words of encouragement I have some photos mostly of the Sweden game I had no ticket to England I would like to big up men like JDB FF FRIDAY,DE TRINI them fellas real cool.

I meet the director of Falkirk had a chat about Theobald they said he’s not a ball winner and he needs to improve in this area in order to get a ran, he also said that Latapy’s career is up in the air with club he mite go back to Portugal or take over Trinidad coaching job I also aks him if it was possible for his team to tour Trinidad his reply was you guy have a lot of good stadiums but his’s not sure if its feasible to travel such along distance for a tour I asked about the youth from W-Connection he had not idea all he knows that he got hurt and missed out on a contact he also mention that he visits our site and its very informative and entertaining.

Meet Clint Marcelle at glow told him about the site and warrior nation he said he would love to join  us   talking about glow FF and he boy storm yes them men funny he say boy I not paying no 30 dollars to go no glow. Also you would see some Scottish fans in the photos these guy came to support Sweden because of Larson but at they end of the day they was on the Trini bandwagon well fellas if you had a chance to go Germany and you didn’t go you misssed the trip of your life and I’m not just saying this because its my first trip I been all over the world and never experance the love we got in Germany.         http://balewasample.myphotoalbum.com/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 08:44:42 PM by Bally »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bally returns from Germany
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 09:27:20 PM »
Well all I have to say is my trip to Germany was one the greats experience of my life boy I felt like a a star every we go they calling us out even before TnT played a single game they was calling us with words of encouragement I have some photos mostly of the Sweden game I had no ticket to England I would like to big up men like JDB FF FRIDAY,DE TRINI them fellas real cool.

I meet the director of Falkirk had a chat about Theobald they said he’s not a ball winner and he needs to improve in this area in order to get a ran, he also said that Latapy’s career is up in the air with club he mite go back to Portugal or take over Trinidad coaching job I also aks him if it was possible for his team to tour Trinidad his reply was you guy have a lot of good stadiums but his’s not sure if its feasible to travel such along distance for a tour I asked about the youth from W-Connection he had not idea all he knows that he got hurt and missed out on a contact he also mention that he visits our site and its very informative and entertaining.

Meet Clint Marcelle at glow told him about the site and warrior nation he said he would love to join  us   talking about glow FF and he boy storm yes them men funny he say boy I not paying no 30 dollars to go no glow. Also you would see some Scottish fans in the photos these guy came to support Sweden because of Larson but at they end of the day they was on the Trini bandwagon well fellas if you had a chance to go Germany and you didn’t go you misssed the trip of your life and I’m not just saying this because its my first trip I been all over the world and never experance the love we got in Germany.         http://balewasample.myphotoalbum.com/

ah man tell you all dat in casual conversation??  :o

lawd, how he bussin man files just so boy....bally yuh ketch him drunk or wha?

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 02:46:42 AM »

hi palos

finally someone who thinks that stern john is doing a good job
i totally agree!
he has a difficult job as a lonely centreforward.

time for a goal for him
today will be a good day to do it

t&t second round!
i should be really really great

1]; } ?>