May 22, 2024, 07:12:41 AM

Author Topic: Bennet King is no Beenhakker  (Read 2781 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Bennet King is no Beenhakker
« on: November 24, 2005, 09:07:58 AM »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bennet King is no Beenhakker
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 09:14:06 AM »
BEENIE RULES!!

Palos I like yu signature.. I even heard de big man innah de Bizz DJ Jay biggin yu up... but watch how yu only eating from dat one cart..Remember warmonga love he cricket and I  have a bat and a only beating cat!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 09:27:26 AM »
King is not even ah BSC.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 12:51:10 PM »
agreed - i think his talents are better suited to refining the regional game (infrastructure, local talent). i really find myself wondering about his strategy in the australia test.

the comparison isn't very fair though - beenhakker been coaching at the top level for ages. king doesn't have a comparable level of experience. there must be some latitude for the man to adjust to the team and the test level. but that's cricket in a nutshell - when you ahead you can afford patience. when you behind, patience scarce.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 10:06:33 AM »
Boss. We havae to give de man time.  West Indies cricket is in a worse shape than football, if you ask me.  De regional tournaments in ah mess.  Men can't concentrate for five days of cricket and playing like is four-day cricket and one days all de time.  we batsmen have no discipline and does get out for the same bad shots all de time, nad the administration only now trying to shpe up under Ken Gordon.  De game changed and we still persisted with ah long tail, when teams like south Africa and Australia have competent batting up to nine, because they have world class all rounders.  We need some more men like that in the team. 

1]; } ?>