May 20, 2024, 08:15:24 PM

Author Topic: Man tried to hire prostitute for his son, 14  (Read 1683 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Man tried to hire prostitute for his son, 14
« on: May 16, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »
Fri May 15, 12:44 PM

LONDON (Reuters) - A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a court on Friday.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported.

The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.

Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over .

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a 20 pound fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers.

"The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'" Harris said.

"He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.

"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said.

The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.

(Reporting by Michael Holden; Editing by Steve Addison)
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man tried to hire prostitute for his son, 14
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 07:13:32 PM »
What he go get 4 he 16bday a 3some?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 07:29:02 PM »
bad timin and lack of experience on de father's behalf.coulda wait till de youth reach 16 and pay two high class hoes.one to sit dong on he face and de next to ride him off into de sunset.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »
lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »
I think situations like these happen more often than peo think

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »
I think situations like these happen more often than peo think

More than dey choose 2 admit
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »
Bad judgement by the father and son... guess that apple did not fall far from the tree!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »
Bad judgement by the father and son... guess that apple did not fall far from the tree!

Almost certain is grand pa who carry pa who carry son. Dat is a right of passage.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 09:12:01 PM »
I guess the uncanny feeling in me is "why" would you allow your son to loose his virginity to a "pros" ?

Is he goofy looking or something... or this may be his only chance to get laid??? But why give yourself to a woman who just sees you as some pocket change (a means to an end). He is truly a dunce, far-less a bad parent.

Let his son pelt rounds for a while... is only a matter of time before he could get some pootang pie...!

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 08:54:08 AM »
bad timin and lack of experience on de father's behalf.coulda wait till de youth reach 16 and pay two high class hoes.one to sit dong on he face and de next to ride him off into de sunset.
[/color]Oh Gadddddd.  Capo yu know how to do it...............Hahahahaha :rotfl: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »
[/color]Oh Gadddddd.  Capo yu know how to do it...............Hahahahaha :rotfl: :beermug:

man like he talking from experience  :devil: :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 01:58:53 PM »

man like he talking from experience  :devil: :rotfl:

AH cah take it......Capo is king in my books. :rotfl: :beermug: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 02:15:34 PM »
I guess the uncanny feeling in me is "why" would you allow your son to loose his virginity to a "pros" ?

Is he goofy looking or something... or this may be his only chance to get laid??? But why give yourself to a woman who just sees you as some pocket change (a means to an end). He is truly a dunce, far-less a bad parent.

Let his son pelt rounds for a while... is only a matter of time before he could get some pootang pie...!

Odd one out here but I kinda understand why he did it.  ??? In this day and age children going an have sex anyway. If the dad take the boy to a "pro" put 2 condom in she hand and tell her break him in' at least in that way he know he ent getting any early grandchildren.  Plus you picking out the person and you making sure the boy wear protection, no nasty diseases.... I guess....... ???
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

1]; } ?>