Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 185752 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Opposition senator challenge Jack Warner for repeat allegations
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »
Jack eh hadda do nuttin. It done get said..and get embeded in de trini psyche dat someting wrong went on. Dem eh goin and investigate or wait for a follow up. And de man cyar do him nuttin cuz of parliamentary privileged.

Yup
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Opposition senator challenge Jack Warner for repeat allegations
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2010, 08:23:16 PM »
Jack eh hadda do nuttin. It done get said..and get embeded in de trini psyche dat someting wrong went on. Dem eh goin and investigate or wait for a follow up. And de man cyar do him nuttin cuz of parliamentary privileged.

Please.... is Trinis yuh talking about enuh.  What psyche yuh talking about, time two fete pass and Trinis fuhgetting about this like it never happen... especially since it eh gain no traction in de media (unlike de Calder Hart and de church thng).

truetrini

Jack: Chinks in PP’s armour
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2010, 12:48:26 AM »
Jack: Chinks in PP’s armour
Minister: Infighting, intrigue unexpected
Yvonne Webb
Published: 13 Oct 2010

Member of Parliament for Princes Town, Nela Singh, front row, left, looks on while Works and Transport Minister Jack Warner and Piparo councillor, Henry Awong, look on at the mud volcano during a tour of Princes Town yesterday. Photo: Rishi Ragoonath
Yvonne Webb
Works and Transport Minister Jack Warner yesterday admitted to chinks in the political armour of the People’s Partnership Government. Warner spoke of “unexpected intrigue, infighting and backbiting” among his colleagues in the five-party coalition that makes up the Government. The minister, who has been criticised for his unilateral decision to sign off on two contracts for the Piarco and Crown Point International Airports, said there was an absence of teamwork among some of his colleagues. He also said his response to Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s decision to halt the projects, “is coming. It will come. It will come. It is coming.” Speaking to reporters before a tour of bad roads in the constituencies of Moruga/Tableland and Princes Town, Warner denied the situation had left him frustrated.

He said: “After four months, I expected most of this. Nothing here has really fazed me. What I did not expect was the kind of intrigue and infighting and backbiting and so on. I did not expect that.” He said he expected a measure of difficulty, “because there is a different culture, actually, from the one I have been used to in Fifa and Concacaf, where I come from.” He said in those organisations things were done differently and he now had to get used to that (referring to being in Government). “So I have no problems with that. What I have a problem with is a lack of the collegial effort, where you have work to do and where you have colleagues who you believe should be able to work as a team and that is not happening.

“I tell you this, that too will pass away,” he said. Responding to comments from Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley that he should be disciplined, Warner said: “I have no intention of dignifying Mr Rowley’s piece of foolishness. “Mr Rowley is clutching at straws and if he believes he can use that to revive his dying political career, I have news for him. He can use anything else but not Jack Warner.” On the issue of the urgent appointment of an Airports Authority Board, also put forward by Rowley, Warner said he could not say when one would be appointed. As to the danger posed to users of the two airports, now that Persad-Bissessar has halted the contracts, Warner said he did what he had to do to avert any danger.

truetrini

Warner: T&T likes too much files and papers
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2010, 12:49:28 AM »
This from the man who always has files on someone!

Minister of Works Jack Warner said yesterday T&T was a country which liked bureaucracy, hence the reason why things took so long to get done. His comment followed a tour of the Licensing Office in Princes Town. He visited that office three months ago and instructed that it be refurbished. On his return yesterday, Warner said he was unimpressed with the repairs undertaken by employees of the Works Ministry. “Three months later the carpets are still filthy, the walls need repainting, the trailer (used by the photographic department) is slipping.” He told reporters T&T was a country that liked bureaucracy. He said: “This is a country that likes to keep files and papers and documents and make notes and so on and at the end of the day nothing is done.”

He said the fact workers were patient and tolerant did not mean they should be treated that way. “It can’t be right. Who vex, vex, this is not the way things are done.” Warner said he was going to write the Transport Commissioner and give him a 30-day deadline to get the building ready. “Failing compliance,” he said, “if it means I have to do it myself, I will have to do it. “And if this means somebody will find that there is misconduct in public office, then fine, so be it, but it cannot be right that you ask workers to work under these conditions,” he added. He also said the ministry was prepared to start work immediately on the collapsed Pointe-a-Pierre Road, Vistabella, but feared that too would be beset by bureaucracy.

In the presence of the media he called San Fernando mayor Marlene Coudray informing her of his ministry’s readiness. However, Warner said he was informed there were issues regarding permission from the San Fernando City Corporation before work could start. Warner also toured the constituencies of Moruga/Tableland and Princes Town with their representatives Clifton de Couteau and Nela Khan, respectively. Khan said her constituency was plagued with bad roads, landslips and unstable bridges. She said the volcano had cut off lower and upper Piparo and they were exploring the possibility of linking both roads together again.

De Couteau said Glod Road, in his constituency, was in a total state of disrepair. Mayaro No 2, he added , had a landslip threatening a home while the village of Fort George had been cut in two due to poor road conditions. Following a visit to Robinson Hill, Piparo, and the site of the mud volcano, Warner said: “This is the worse road I have ever seen.” Warner also had an opportunity to hear first-hand from residents of the rural community about the suffering they have had to endure for more than ten years because of bad roads.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Warner: T&T likes too much files and papers
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2010, 04:46:34 AM »

Minister of Works Jack Warner said yesterday T&T was a country which liked bureaucracy, hence the reason why things took so long to get done. His comment followed a tour of the Licensing Office in Princes Town. He visited that office three months ago and instructed that it be refurbished. On his return yesterday, Warner said he was unimpressed with the repairs undertaken by employees of the Works Ministry. “Three months later the carpets are still filthy, the walls need repainting, the trailer (used by the photographic department) is slipping.” He told reporters T&T was a country that liked bureaucracy. He said: “This is a country that likes to keep files and papers and documents and make notes and so on and at the end of the day nothing is done.

Nothing to debate there. 

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2010, 05:04:12 AM »
aaaaahhhh Jackie boy, dais the same thing Patrick did complain about dais why we did get UDECOTT and all dem Special Purpose companies......so stop talking and come up with solutions.  From what ah hear yuh is ah man of action!!   Shouldn't be too hard for you to sort right?? 

In the meantime stop making statements like this.....

Failing compliance, he said, if it means I have to do it myself, I will have to do it. And if this means somebody will find that there is misconduct in public office, then fine, so be it, but it cannot be right that you ask workers to work under these conditions, he added.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:07:39 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2010, 05:25:53 AM »

Minister of Works Jack Warner said yesterday T&T was a country which liked bureaucracy, hence the reason why things took so long to get done. His comment followed a tour of the Licensing Office in Princes Town. He visited that office three months ago and instructed that it be refurbished. On his return yesterday, Warner said he was unimpressed with the repairs undertaken by employees of the Works Ministry. “Three months later the carpets are still filthy, the walls need repainting, the trailer (used by the photographic department) is slipping.” He told reporters T&T was a country that liked bureaucracy. He said: “This is a country that likes to keep files and papers and documents and make notes and so on and at the end of the day nothing is done.

Nothing to debate there. 
NPR do a program a while back on the same bureaucratic paper culture in India. I don't feel this is entirely the case here - Is a true statement, but I more feel jack tryin to set the stage for everything to be fast track so money could swiftly flow into he pocket and those of he supporters.  So Jack implying that having a board make a decision on 47M is somehow a redundant waste? and we should trust his esteemed judgement? please eh jack!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2010, 06:38:56 AM »

Nothing to debate there. 
NPR do a program a while back on the same bureaucratic paper culture in India. I don't feel this is entirely the case here - Is a true statement, but I more feel jack tryin to set the stage for everything to be fast track so money could swiftly flow into he pocket and those of he supporters.  So Jack implying that having a board make a decision on 47M is somehow a redundant waste? and we should trust his esteemed judgement? please eh jack!
As Minister Jack has the power to overhaul the systems within his own ministry. He can authorise the automation and reengineering of the processes of his own Ministry to achieve higher outputs thereby adding more value to stakeholders.
We see this in the changes at the licensing division which started before him btw.

Change in the public service requires leadership which is what Jack can actually do. I work in a government ministry and I am attacked by unnecessary paper on a daily basis. In my spare time I'm working on an electronic solution to some of our problems and I plan to propose it to my boss(es). Unlike me Jack has the power to make the change substantially throughout the entire organisation. What he must understand though is that he is the Minister of works and Transportation alone and that must interact with other authories and comply with their operational regulations.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2010, 07:01:59 AM »

Nothing to debate there. 

CO_SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2010, 07:32:47 AM »
aaaaahhhh Jackie boy, dais the same thing Patrick did complain about dais why we did get UDECOTT and all dem Special Purpose companies......so stop talking and come up with solutions.  From what ah hear yuh is ah man of action!!   Shouldn't be too hard for you to sort right?? 

In the meantime stop making statements like this.....

true
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2010, 08:31:31 AM »
A paper trail is necessary at times, but as long as there is proper documentation then I have no issues with bureaucracy being reduced.  But of course, Jack complaining about too much paperwork is like ah thief complaining about too much security, yuh have to parse he words carefully.

This article underscores what is one of my pet peeves with Warner... he likes to talk too much, and everything is in a grandstanding way.  You get the feeling that he doesn't go a day without speaking into a microphone or tape recorder.  Too much bureaucracy... okay, then FIX IT.  Don't talk about it... fix it, the buck stops with you now.  You don't need to go to the press to tell them that you in charge and yuh frustrated, and conditions unfair to workers and what not.  I sure things not fine in other people's ministries but dem do go before the cameras to complain and make promises.  It if that committed, then shut up and get it done.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2010, 10:43:13 AM »
A paper trail is necessary at times, but as long as there is proper documentation then I have no issues with bureaucracy being reduced.  But of course, Jack complaining about too much paperwork is like ah thief complaining about too much security, yuh have to parse he words carefully.

This article underscores what is one of my pet peeves with Warner... he likes to talk too much, and everything is in a grandstanding way.  You get the feeling that he doesn't go a day without speaking into a microphone or tape recorder.  Too much bureaucracy... okay, then FIX IT.  Don't talk about it... fix it, the buck stops with you now.  You don't need to go to the press to tell them that you in charge and yuh frustrated, and conditions unfair to workers and what not.  I sure things not fine in other people's ministries but dem do go before the cameras to complain and make promises.  It if that committed, then shut up and get it done.
Couldn't agree more Bakes...If you is the minister, why yuh have tuh come an say is not the right working conditions...he knew that a month before and did what?  Nothing....  Although, in fairness to Jack, it looks like he really trying to wok hard to improve things.  He just have to do more and talk less....  Then again, the media know he is a loud mouth and eventually he go say something to bite heself in the arse...that's what they really waiting on.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Jack takes back airport contract.
« Reply #162 on: October 14, 2010, 04:41:35 AM »
Jack takes back airport contract
By Aabida Allaham

Works Minister revokes award to Junior Sammy for Tobago runway paving

WITH no board of directors in place at the Airports Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (AATT), Works and Transport Minister Jack Warner has admitted he has awarded a contract and taken away another.

"I approved the award for the airport lighting but revoked the one for the Tobago runway paving until the new board is appointed since the request (by the AATT) made of me in the letter of July 15, 2010 described the Tobago runway as 'a low to medium risk to aircraft operations'," he said.

Warner made the statement via a press release, in response to an exclusive report carried by the Express yesterday, which stated another contract valued at $162 million was awarded without the presence of a State board to Junior Sammy Contractors Ltd, of Sum Sum Hill in Claxton Bay.

In fact, Junior Sammy told the Express he had tendered for the job back in April and was "awarded the contract towards the end of August" although it was not "officially signed off" because there was no board in place. But according to Warner's statement, this contract was pulled from Sammy in September because there was no board in place.

In Warner's statement yesterday, he said he met with officials from AATT at an undisclosed date last month to discuss the Tobago runway paving project and the runway lighting project for Piarco International Airport and Crown Point International Airport for "a second time" and eventually "deemed" the lighting project as critical although the both contracts "had been issued by the Airports Authority".

"On July 15, 2010, the Airports Authority wrote to me requesting my approval to fix the Tobago runway, saying, 'The runway at Crown Point must be urgently rehabilitated as it currently poses a low to medium risk to aircraft operations', consistent with complaints made by airline pilots since September 27, 2002 and continuing."

"On August 24, I visited Tobago to meet the Chief Secretary (Orville London) and a delegation from the Tobago House of Assembly.

"My delegation and I inspected the Tobago runway with the technical officials from the Airports Authority, and we were shown the defective runway."

To date, "the letter of July 15, 2010, from the Airports Authority to me, remains unanswered to this day, pending the appointment of the new board," the statement added.

However, Sammy had told the Express on Tuesday while he was waiting for the contract to be "officially signed off", he had already begun peripheral work around the Tobago airport.

Even AATT's acting general manager Louis Frederick had confirmed Sammy was, in fact, chosen out of three other contractors to carry out the project.

And according to information received by the Express, Sammy was the second highest bidder.

Seereeram Brothers Ltd, of Xeres Road, Carlsen Field in Chaguanas, had the highest bid of $180 million.

When contacted, the engineer who worked on the project, Prakash Sookram, said, "Sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some."

"That's the nature of the work."

The lowest bid, valued at $67 million, was tendered by Trinidad Contractors Ltd, which has been described as one of the oldest companies in Trinidad and Tobago with experience in building airport runways in countries across the region.

However, when the Express contacted managing director Bob Mahabir, he declined comment.

"I have certain things in train with respect to the airport, and it is not in our best interest at this time to divulge anything," he said.

The fourth bid, valued at $80 million, was made by Colas Construction Ltd, a French company with years of experience in the business.

According to a source, however, even though Warner has said the contract given to Junior Sammy to repave Crown Point was "revoked", the only reason it was awarded in the first place was because of "merit".

Merit, the source explained, was earned partially because Junior Sammy had repaved Piarco International Airport back in 2007.

However, the Express was also informed many of the local contractors who qualified for doing particular jobs tend to "jack up" their prices because they know they will still get the job as they are often the only choice when it comes to the awarding of contracts by Government.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Warner General Section Thread.
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2010, 10:19:30 AM »
post video to if allyuh have it.

this man ignorance make him a poet of the george w. bush variety.

from the news last night:

november 15, 2010: "everybody who using their mobile phone while driving is schupid!" -Jack Warner

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 06:12:41 AM by Flex »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: The Jack Warner Quotes Thread
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2010, 12:13:49 PM »

november 15, 2010: "everybody who using their mobile phone while driving is schupid!" -Jack Warner

I love to give JW stick as well because most of the times he deserves it but please tell me what is ignorant about that quote?! :-\

Or is it that you don't like how he stuttered when he said it or don't like his use of local dialect in a classless manner?! 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:23:37 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2010, 12:22:50 PM »

I love to give JW stick as well because most of the times he deserves it but please tell me what is ignorant about that quote?!  :-\

i guess he could have been politically correct and not say schupid but he is right, driving and using a cell phone is not a good move.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2010, 12:23:35 PM »

I love to give JW stick as well because most of the times he deserves it but please tell me what is ignorant about that quote?!  :-\
[/quote

Maybe he should just pass d law and stop bumping his gum.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2010, 12:26:22 PM »

Good point!! But maybe he is more of a gum bumber!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:27:55 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »

Good point!! But maybe he is more of a gum bumber!

LIKE ALL HE FRIENDS IN D PP.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2010, 09:03:47 PM »
Sooooo in Parliament today. Amery Browne was criticizing Anil Roberts spending tax payers dollars on hosting the Nicki Minaj concert and the lyrics in her music with kids being in the concert... So in Anil's responds to Browne bringing up the lyrics of her song "Itty Bitty Piggy," Jack Warner shout out & turn the theme around and say she was singing about Browne and saying Browne have a Itty Bitty Piggy.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I still dead laughing. Yuh have to give Jack he credit in talking.

going to get meh friend do some online recording of this. the nation have to laugh at this clown
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 09:06:33 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
A Jack Warner classic
« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2010, 06:04:12 PM »
This man needs a spokes person bad bad!

Amazing! Jack Warner said on TV this morning that 99% of the persons appointed by his government to State Boards do not have any history or experience in operating at that level.  ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: A Jack Warner classic
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »
Breds he once referred to football as 'the Black man sport.'

I guess whites, Indians etc must be renting it from dem.

Another time, due to poor turnout at a match due to rain, he commented
"black people fraid rain."

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2010, 08:05:45 PM »
allyuh eh hear he tell cabinet to choose between he and the caribbean airlines board?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2010, 08:56:06 PM »
allyuh eh hear he tell cabinet to choose between he and the caribbean airlines board?

Get that via a phone call from a friend 2nite. So in d red corner d HNIC and in d blue corner d HSIC.

In d middle u have d HNIC sayin he neva say dat like d files.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2010, 09:34:26 PM »

This man needs a spokes person bad bad!

Amazing! Jack Warner said on TV this morning that 99% of the persons appointed by his government to State Boards do not have any history or experience in operating at that level.  ???

Jack will squeal like a pig the more they try to sideline him. They forget that they dealing with a man as vindictive as Basdeo Panday. How can a member of Cabinet who is supposedly in the good graces of the criticize the selection of members of State boards, 6-7 months into government. There is a major bacchanal brewing here.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »
Look him talking here.

Kamala Parsad in dey backside

Kamla supporting Nicholas over Warner.

VVVVVVVV
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2010, 10:29:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YZkPcNfPQ1I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YZkPcNfPQ1I</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2010, 01:10:33 AM »
Look him talking here.

VVVVVVVV

Besides d blacklist players money is Nicholas etal money who have dem in power so u feel d tie tougue tief aka HNIC was goin 2 win this 1. D HSIC ah run tings.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2010, 06:48:21 AM »

The last time I saw the PM with that deer in the headlights look a couple of days after she buss the SIA mark.I waiting to see what will be the next distraction to deflect pressure from this episode. It has to be a juicy bacchanal.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2010, 07:11:41 AM »
and yet he continues to gather seemingly increasing public support while Kamla's own seem to have tapered off, was in ah taxi wit some strong JACK supporter d odder day who was of d opinion dat kamla etall should should ...............errr............. leggo d leash an allow Jack to run d serengeti free as ah bird "to get tings done". d sad fact is, unless HARD plentiful evidence of serious wrong doing on he part come to d fore, dat might carry d weight  of fraud or money laundering or other criminal behavior behind it, he goh be able to "spin" it to insignificance ..............sadly..........................jack juice seem to be a real strong intoxicant for d while still
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>