May 17, 2024, 11:03:18 AM

Author Topic: BEENHAKKER BAD CHOICE OF WORDS  (Read 2477 times)

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
BEENHAKKER BAD CHOICE OF WORDS
« on: May 29, 2006, 10:31:36 PM »
We are huge underdog going into the World Cup, only we knows that our guys has the the ability to pull of a major upset at the World Cup, so we should stay low key and let those big countries take us for granted, but now that Beenie speaks out, you will have a team like England being pumped when they play us, I hope that I am wrong, but for me it's not the best logical statement from Beenie.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5024830.stm
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 10:35:47 PM by Coach »

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: BEENHAKKER BAD CHOICE OF WORDS
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 10:32:33 PM »
what are you even referring to? that just might help your point.
Hart for president

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 10:36:25 PM »
Bro, do u really think a few words by our coach will make things worse for us? do u think if he said, u know what we are shit and we will lose all our games that it would give us an element of suprise? this is world cup  men does study all your games over the last year and work out formations and tactics for every possible scenario. they will watch each player and figure out his weaknesses and go at him.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »
Yea, but we all know how England chokes, we should not be reminded them about it, let someone else do it, as I said, we should should just be humble and let our feet do the talking.

Offline saheedabdool

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 11:24:50 PM »
What he is really trying to do is phsyce (don't know if i'm spelling that right) England out. If we pull off a upset against the swedes, England will literally be shitting themselves. It show Beenies confidence in his team and that confidence may be carried out through to the Soca Warriors on June 15th and possibly to the second round.

I understand how conflicting Beenies words are, but try to understand what he is trying to do. Remember, he was a big help is taking our national team to the "promise land." We shouldn't start to critisize him now. We have to believe in our coach and believe in our team. Every game starts even at 0 - 0 and we have to play to win.

As long as the Soca Warriors play their best, I could honestly care less about the score.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 04:57:55 AM »
i agree.. bad choice of words... we should be giving them fellahs as little motivation as possible.. playing dead to ketch corbeaux alive..

people here take everything that come out of beenhakker mouth as gospel... i for one thing this was a wrong move on his part..

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 06:53:36 AM »
nah man ... excellent choice of words from Sir Beenie ... de man know what he doing ... i am sure he knows what hes going to say before he says it ... he on track tuh get dem fella mentaally fit
Snake in de balliser

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 07:14:29 AM »
Beenie a is very focused and methodical guy, I have total faith that he will deliver

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 07:22:23 AM »
Confucious say: Too much babash cause loose tongue on good coach
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »
Didn't see anything out of the ordinary. It was sensible talk.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 10:47:35 AM »
Bro, do u really think a few words by our coach will make things worse for us? do u think if he said, u know what we are shit and we will lose all our games that it would give us an element of suprise? this is world cup  men does study all your games over the last year and work out formations and tactics for every possible scenario. they will watch each player and figure out his weaknesses and go at him.

which is precisely why Sven pick Walcott and Lennon...pace in we ass. Ah just hope Cyd and Avery up to the task.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 10:49:08 AM »
Bro, do u really think a few words by our coach will make things worse for us? do u think if he said, u know what we are shit and we will lose all our games that it would give us an element of suprise? this is world cupĀ  men does study all your games over the last year and work out formations and tactics for every possible scenario. they will watch each player and figure out his weaknesses and go at him.

which is precisely why Sven pick Walcott and Lennon...pace in we ass. Ah just hope Cyd and Avery up to the task.

How much playin time you really expeck either to get in this World Cup hoss?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>