May 22, 2024, 06:36:43 AM

Author Topic: To All parents  (Read 820 times)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
To All parents
« on: May 14, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »
I have given in to the kidlet's wishes.

Join me in writing your local congressman in support of these acts:

Implement the Colouring on Home Walls Act now!

support the Stickers Belong on Walls Home Improvement Act, as well as the Red Koolaid For White Carpets Bill.

Also vote yes to the the Chocolate Ice Cream on Mothers New Couch Treaty with the Bubble Gum on Cat's Fur Amendment
  (Yes all these acts actually took place in my house )

As you can tell I had either a little too much wine with dinner or entirely too much time on my hands today lol.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: To All parents
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 03:19:47 PM »
Young kids is real kicks.

My boys does pee all around the toilet.
Yesterday their bathroom was smellin like a public restroom.
I have artwork on the walls of every room.
I ketch de younger one about to use a permanent marker on de couch.
A time I ketch de younger one playin with something lookin like peanut butter, spreadin it all over de carpet while the older one lookin on. (It was not peanut butter.)
Last week I gone to check on them while they in the tub, the whole bathroom floor covered in water, and the whole ceiling drippin with water.
Big boy say, "Daddy I want to make it rain."

Whenever they have ice cream or juice they have to stay in the tiled areas.
Verycute how yuh go have white carpet with small kids?

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Re: To All parents
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »
Young kids is real kicks.

My boys does pee all around the toilet.
Yesterday their bathroom was smellin like a public restroom.
I have artwork on the walls of every room.
I ketch de younger one about to use a permanent marker on de couch.
A time I ketch de younger one playin with something lookin like peanut butter, spreadin it all over de carpet while the older one lookin on. (It was not peanut butter.)
Last week I gone to check on them while they in the tub, the whole bathroom floor covered in water, and the whole ceiling drippin with water.
Big boy say, "Daddy I want to make it rain."

Whenever they have ice cream or juice they have to stay in the tiled areas.
Verycute how yuh go have white carpet with small kids?

We laid the white carpet down throughout the house just before the younger one was born. I really wasnt thinking at the time. earlier this year we got around to replacing the carpets in the dining room and the living room and put dark green and blue.

For Now I just give up  on the other rooms  so the kids room's carpets have pink splotches here and there. Juice fall, spray some resolve or 409 or whatever else handy, blot it up let it dry. You know for a kid's drink, that damn Koolaid does stain everything and it hard to get out unless you use bleach. With the exception of the kitchen, the rest of the house including the bathrooms have carpet.

The upstairs hallway is an art gallery, almost every inch of the walls covered in the artworks from daycare and school. And all the spaces in between have crayon/markers/pencils to connect them. I figure when the youngest is 7 they will both be out of that stage then I could repaint/recarpet the house.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

1]; } ?>