May 14, 2024, 09:25:13 AM

Author Topic: Trinidad and Tobago football shirts  (Read 5586 times)

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad and Tobago football shirts
« on: August 05, 2007, 12:50:51 PM »
the ones there wore for the world cup why do they cost so much i paid £36.00 for a Dwight Yorke away shirt but Ive seen them going for £50.00 I'm not sure what that is in t&t dollars but in us dollars that is $100.00
how much are they where you guys are

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Trinidad and Tobago football shirts
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:24:24 AM »
You can get them as low as $35 US now w/o number/name though

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:43:25 AM »
$100.00 cdn on Yonge st. without name and No#

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »
$34.99 US at soccer.com and i think worldsocershop.com.

i paid around $50 US + S & H at subside sports for yorke's.

don't know what the next one is going to look like. adidas' 07-08 templates are horrific.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 04:58:53 AM by Flex »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 12:50:42 PM »
$34.99 US at soccer.com and i think worldsoccershop.com.

i paid around $50 US + S & H at subside sports for yorke's.

don't know what the next one is going to look like. adidas' 07-08 templates are horrific.
Seems like Adidas uses different templates...for instance the Germany, France, Argentina, Spain...LA Galaxy et al...I actually like those.  I dunno why they decided to diss TnT by using them ugly ass shirts for Germany 06.  I doh care who country it is...I refuse to spend money on that, red/black/white or no red/black/white.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 01:09:45 PM »
It costs plenty because we are a big side and we were the side in demand.

Even if yuh ent like the shirt, dat is our first ever World Cup Uniform...history.

If you coulda buy the l-sporto, finta, rossi, umbro, fain, athletica or any other brand before you could more than buy the Adidas that the fellas play they first World Cup in.

Now you can get jerseys still in Francis Fashions and Sportsworld now for around 250$ TT on Sale. Also the grey training jersey and the red button ups are 150 and 200 each. You might be lucky and still get a Yorke, Birchall or Lawrence jersey. But you cyar get a Stern or a Latapy. Those things are gorn.

I ent saying I wouldnt sell my two Latapy jerseys, but yuh have to come real good.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »
Even if yuh ent like the shirt, dat is our first ever World Cup Uniform...history.

If you coulda buy the l-sporto, finta, rossi, umbro, fain, athletica or any other brand before you could more than buy the Adidas that the fellas play they first World Cup in.

Well I ent go revisit de long-talk from last summer...but I not too concerned or caught up in first World Cup shirt or nutten like that, I was blessed enough to be there in person so I have enough positive memories from the experience, I just can't wear something ugly with pride.  Just my personal preference.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »

Well I ent go revisit de long-talk from last summer...but I not too concerned or caught up in first World Cup shirt or nutten like that, I was blessed enough to be there in person so I have enough positive memories from the experience, I just can't wear something ugly with pride.  Just my personal preference.

Just for information, it seems that the 'big teams' got the F5 and the small teams (I think Poland or Austria or somebody so got one similar to ours)

Furthermore I don't see you point. The Spain F5 was a ugly kit as far as concerned , its all a question of subjectivity. While its clear we could have done better than the actual home kit; but the away kit is boss. You free to spend your money as you wish, but just because your opinion is yours doh mean is the only valid one.

Just my personal preference.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 02:24:35 PM »

Furthermore I don't see you point. The Spain F5 was a ugly kit as far as concerned , its all a question of subjectivity. While its clear we could have done better than the actual home kit; but the away kit is boss. You free to spend your money as you wish, but just because your opinion is yours doh mean is the only valid one.

Touches give a reason why ugly or not he would still sport the shirt, I responded by saying "nah, I still ent wearing it"... whey de f**k did I say or even imply that my opinion was any more valid than anyone else? I swear some ah allyuh men does only talk tuh give allyuh exercise allyuh ass yes.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 02:43:11 PM by Tallman »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 02:38:53 PM »

Where the fuck did I say or even imply that my opinion was any more valid than anyone else?  I swear some ah allyuh men does only talk tuh give allyuh exercise allyuh ass yes.

Dread, I am saying this in all respect. You come out here loud and trumpeting that we have ah ugly ass shirt. You repeat it something like 4/5 times, and you seem to be very self righteous about it. I (and others) are not of that opinion. There are some of us who want it not simply for the symbolic status and have been a lot less vocal on the board.

I would have thought that someone as intelligent as yourself would find another way of responding to this post than to go down the route of obscenity, but apparently I was wrong. The general trend of negativity you've been spouting these last few days has apparently reinforced itself/ A man asks where he could get the shirt and for how much, and your first reaction is to state "I eh want no ugly ass shirt",A man say Stern and you could go on 50 pages as to how much shit he playing, even if is a thread to say that he score.

This is where the "my opinion is the only valid one" comes in. You make a statement, and you are the almighty bake and shark who have the right to express his opinion. I make a statement, and I am "giving my ass exercise"  ::)

You seem to miss the most important part of the post : spend yuh money as yuh wish, but other people have other opinions, and you might actually want to let them get a chance to express it. It would seem that, in this case, the general opinion, is some people want to get the kit, regardless of what they think about it.

ps
I doh usually get on people back for posting so you could take this as an exception to the rule and if you want to discuss it further in a civil gentlemenly fashion you could pm me or make another thread "TNT Adidas kit is a ugly ass kit" and I will gladly post in it. You could choose to ignore this and it would be no skin off my back. Is up to you really, I doh see no benefits of feuding with men on the board like some people seem to think is fashionable.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 02:54:32 PM »
sidenote:

i find one of these at marshall's for $20 US this weekend but with no name.

since i have the t&t on that look just like it, i eh buy it. if anybody in the ATL interested, check the marshalls on barret pkwy in kennesaw.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 03:05:17 PM »

Where the fuck did I say or even imply that my opinion was any more valid than anyone else?  I swear some ah allyuh men does only talk tuh give allyuh exercise allyuh ass yes.

Dread, I am saying this in all respect. You come out here loud and trumpeting that we have ah ugly ass shirt. You repeat it something like 4/5 times, and you seem to be very self righteous about it. I (and others) are not of that opinion. There are some of us who want it not simply for the symbolic status and have been a lot less vocal on the board.

I would have thought that someone as intelligent as yourself would find another way of responding to this post than to go down the route of obscenity, but apparently I was wrong. The general trend of negativity you've been spouting these last few days has apparently reinforced itself/ A man asks where he could get the shirt and for how much, and your first reaction is to state "I eh want no ugly ass shirt",A man say Stern and you could go on 50 pages as to how much shit he playing, even if is a thread to say that he score.

This is where the "my opinion is the only valid one" comes in. You make a statement, and you are the almighty bake and shark who have the right to express his opinion. I make a statement, and I am "giving my ass exercise"  ::)

You seem to miss the most important part of the post : spend yuh money as yuh wish, but other people have other opinions, and you might actually want to let them get a chance to express it. It would seem that, in this case, the general opinion, is some people want to get the kit, regardless of what they think about it.

ps
I doh usually get on people back for posting so you could take this as an exception to the rule and if you want to discuss it further in a civil gentlemenly fashion you could pm me or make another thread "TNT Adidas kit is a ugly ass kit" and I will gladly post in it. You could choose to ignore this and it would be no skin off my back. Is up to you really, I doh see no benefits of feuding with men on the board like some people seem to think is fashionable.

horse. so dis fella does act. a man ask a simple simple question bout the price ah we national football team jersey, man feel like he hadda tell the world "whether or not he would wear it," now u tell me if dat is not idleness (aka tun-tun-ness). like any ah we care what he wearin. was that the original question posted? either answer it, or as me mum used to say.... if yuh ent have nutten good to say, then hush yuh ass.... 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:09:22 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 03:16:16 PM »

Dread, I am saying this in all respect. You come out here loud and trumpeting that we have ah ugly ass shirt. You repeat it something like 4/5 times, and you seem to be very self righteous about it. I (and others) are not of that opinion. There are some of us who want it not simply for the symbolic status and have been a lot less vocal on the board.  I would have thought that someone as intelligent as yourself would find another way of responding to this post than to go down the route of obscenity, but apparently I was wrong. The general trend of negativity you've been spouting these last few days has apparently reinforced itself/ A man asks where he could get the shirt and for how much, and your first reaction is to state "I eh want no ugly ass shirt",

Fella... since you've apparently been paying so much attention to me, way more than I have been paying to you...I'm sure you can find substantiation for the bullshit you just posted.  Andre made the statement that last year's Adidas template was ugly to which I responded and said some were (such as our template), some weren't.  At this point Touches entered with a reason why he'd still wear the kit and I reiterated my stance. Where did I come in the thread stating 4/5 times that "I eh want no ugly ass shirt"?

A man say Stern and you could go on 50 pages as to how much shit he playing, even if is a thread to say that he score.

If I cared enough, I could find you at least 10 posts I have made supporting Stern, all within the past year...want to take me to task fuh dat too?  You policing my posts now...online macco is de office yuh aspiring to?  I can count on ONE hand the posts I have made in criticism of Stern...and I deliberately did not criticize him in the thread in which it was posted that he scored so find some other crusade to ride off in support of hero.

Really...that's the most important part of the post thread?  "Spend yuh money as yuh wish"?  Because I swear it was about the prices of the shirts in different countries and people's opinions on the prices...which I at least addressed in part.  The ironic thing is that I stated "just my personal preference" to let Touches know that I ent criticising he or anybody else for choosing to sport the shirt, yet here you come with yuh outta timing, self-appointed "post-police" self saying yuh upbraiding me fuh criticising de shirt.   Hence the reference to giving yuh ass exercise..

ps

There is nothing for me to further say to you nah saddis'...no disrespect but here is where YOU chose to address the issue, here is where I respond.  Other than that the only thing I could tell you is that if you don't like the content or tenor of my posts yuh free to skip right to fack over it.  Real talk.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 03:19:04 PM »

horse. so dis fella does act. a man ask a simple simple question bout the price ah we national football team jersey, man feel like he hadda tell the world "whether or not he would wear it," now u tell me if dat is not idleness (aka tun-tun-ness). like any ah we care what he wearin. was that the original question posted? either answer it, or as me mum used to say.... if yuh ent have nutten good to say, then hush yuh ass.... 
Same applies fuh you or anybody else who want to weigh in from the peanut gallery...if the spirit so f**king moves me, then it will be said... tuh ass with who doh like it, take it up with the moderators.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 04:29:00 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
Fella... since you've apparently been paying so much attention to me, way more than I have been paying to you...I'm sure you can find substantiation for the bullshit you just posted.  Andre made the statement that last year's Adidas template was ugly to which I responded and said some were (such as our template), some weren't.  At this point Touches entered with a reason why he'd still wear the kit and I reiterated my stance. Where did I come in the thread stating 4/5 times that "I eh want no ugly ass shirt"?

- Reality Check number 1 : Andre said Adidas' 07_08 templates. Last time i checked our template was a 06-07

A man say Stern and you could go on 50 pages as to how much shit he playing, even if is a thread to say that he score.

You policing my posts now...online macco is de office yuh aspiring to?
- Reality check number 2: In my understanding of the term, ah macco is somebody who digs into people's private business. Seeing that nothing that you post on this board can be considered private, I don't see where you coming from.

Precision : I wasn't talking about your all around support or non support for Stern; I was referring to the last couple of threads, and you know them as well as me. My apologies if you deliberately didn't criticise stern in the thread in which it was posted that he scored (to my knowledge there were 2 such threads) - thats the proof that i'm not such a good 'macco' as you choose to believe right ?  ::)

Really...that's the most important part of the post thread?  "Spend yuh money as yuh wish"?  Because I swear it was about the prices of the shirts in different countries and people's opinions on the prices...which I at least addressed in part.

- Reality check number 3 : Spend yuh money as yuh wish was the most important part of MY post, directed specifically to you, - you know, the one i was referring to in the post that you just quoted?

There is nothing for me to further say to you nah saddis'...no disrespect but here is where YOU chose to address the issue, here is where I respond.  Other than that the only thing I could tell you is that if you don't like the content or tenor of my posts yuh free to skip right to fack over it.  Real talk.

Fair enough. More Less power to you if you're so inclined. As I said its no skin off my back. Hope it helps you to sleep better, or give you some kind of booster to your ego. Anythig positive  nah, if yuh ketch mih drift.

Peace out.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 04:27:36 PM »

Fair enough. More Less power to you if you're so inclined. As I said its no skin off my back. Hope it helps you to sleep better, or give you some kind of booster to your ego. Anythig positive  nah, if yuh ketch mih drift.

Peace out.

Fella me ent getting into no back and forth with you...you and yuh so-called reality checks could go fack yuhself sideways far as I concerned.  In the mean time feel free to continue to track my posts on de forum seeing that yuh need something creative to do with yuh time.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 05:21:10 PM »

Peace out.

Fella me ent getting into no back and forth with you...you and yuh so-called reality checks could go fack yuhself sideways far as I concerned.  In the mean time feel free to continue to track my posts on de forum seeing that yuh need something creative to do with yuh time.

aight

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 07:41:45 PM »
i got my two from worldsoccershop.com  the first one had warriro on the back and the number 06 front n back in authentic writing, but d housekeepr pu tit in d dryer and it get wring out :(

the second one has "de Warrior" and number 6 front n back dat one safe

both cost US$94 shipped to my bro in NewJoisy

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 08:03:30 PM »
GunnerStunner,

That happened to my Latapy Jersey too...but I fix it.

In fact the kind domesticated ones amongst us on the forum helped me out

Click Here

Now my Jersey good to go..

Hope this helps

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 06:37:51 AM »
i cant find the red shirt anywhere in large or xl   i think there sold out anybody know when the new tnt shirts are coming out

1]; } ?>