May 12, 2024, 06:54:23 PM

Author Topic: T&T vs Panama (R).  (Read 9383 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&T vs Panama (R).
« on: July 11, 2005, 06:53:14 AM »
Andrews confident of safe ‘Warriors’ passage to ‘quarters’
By: Shaun Fuentes.
[/size]

Defender Marvin Andrews was not as ecstatic as he would have at first hoped for after the game but still felt there was reason to feel good following the late comeback by the “Warriors.”
He combined with Dennis Lawrence to put T&T ahead.
“It was the start that we needed and I was thrilled to be able to connect with it and push us ahead. The play started well and then Dennis just tucked it back over for me and the rest was done. Myself and Dennis have developed a really good understanding both on and off the pitch and it’s beginning to reap some rewards for us,” Andrews told TTFF Media.
Relating to the header which crashed off the post, Andrews said he really thought it was his second item of the game. “I just went all out for it and the guys say they had no idea how it stayed out. I couldn’t even see what happened because I just went up to get to the ball and next thing I saw the ball dancing in front the goal and it just wouldn’t go in.”
“The team spirit is good at the moment and we just have to keep the momentum and hope to go better as the matches continue. We must take it into the five World Cup games remaining,” Andrews told TTFF Media after the match. He is banking on a win against Colombia on Tuesday.
“Without a doubt we have to go all out on Tuesday. We can maybe still go through with a draw but for me, God knows best and he’s in control  so I’m not even going to be worried. It’s all in his hands. We just need to put our heads down and do what is required.”
The Glasgow Rangers man credited Leo Beenhakker for being able to instill some extra fight in the players.
“He’s definitely come in and done well in a short space of time. He hasn’t had much games with us and the players have been able to respond well to him and that’s what he needs right now. I’m glad for him and the rest of the staff. They are working hard with us and it’s down to us to give them some rewards back on the park now,”Andrews added.
Glen meantime was pleased to grab his chance with the strike. “Finally I was able to get my chance and I’m really happy to have come up with big with a goal like that. We really needed it at that stage of the match and hopefully we can move on and do even better in the next one,” Glen said.
Colombian coach Reinaldo Rueda said he would be going all out for the win.
“It should be a close game and difficult for both teams. We don’t have a point and we are hoping to be the winners on Tuesday,” Rueda said.
The team followed that up with a 45-minute training session on Monday morning at Barry University with the starting eleven from Sunday’s game working separately from the rest of the team. The bad note though was Carlos Edwards pulling up a second time with his thigh strain and he will again have to sit out the match against the Colombians while midfielder Aurtis Whitley missing the training with his ankle injury and is also out of Tuesday’s final Group A match against Colombia from 5pm. Defender Brent Sancho was however able to take part in the session.
Honduras tops the group currently with four points, same as Panama with T&T third on two points. T&T could advance to the quarter final stage with a draw against the Colombians and end up as one of the two best third placed teams, once Canada or Cuba does not end up winners in their clash by a massive margin. But Beenhakker knows a win will make it safe and three points for Colombia will knock the "Warriors" out.
Carlos Edwards goes Home.
[/size]

Midfielder Carlos Edwards bid his teammates farewell and wished them well in today's crucial CONCACAF Gold Cup fixture against Colombia as he headed back to London after being advised that he would not be fit to take part in the remainder of the tournament.
Edwards resumed training on Monday morning at Barry University after straining his thigh in training at Fort Lauderdale two weeks ago. But inside the first half hour on Monday, he pulled up and had to receive treatment from team sports therapist Zeph Nicholas.
Following T&T's 2-2 draw with Panama on Sunday, Edwards was examined by Miami-based Orthopaedic surgeon Daniel Kalbac in the dressing room. Kalbac said while it would have been tough for Edwards to play on Tuesday, he would be able to give it a try at training but Beenhakker preferred not to push the Luton Town man too much.
Edwards is expected to meet up with his Luton teammates for a preseason trip in Bulgaria.
"It's is a disappointment for me because I came here hoping to play with the guys and get my first Gold Cup appearance. but at this time it's best that I return home and put this behind me. Hopefully the injury will heal in time for the bigger matches coming up," Edwards told TTFF Media.
Beenhakker meantime met with the players at the Inter-Continental Hotel on Monday night and advised them on the importance of Tuesday's game.
"The bigger emphasis is obviously on the World Cup games and particularly that game against the United States. But for this game on Tuesday, we have no choice but to go out and play well and get a result. We came here for results and I hate losing or not winning and I hope you too feel the same way," Beenhakker said.
"The entire exercise I felt though was a good one for us to spend some time together and get ourselves ready for the rest of the World Cup campaign."
News from the 11th of July 2005.
Cornell Glen earns T&T late point.
[/size]

“That’s what I like guys….. that’s what I like to see from my team.”
Those were the words of Leo Beenhakker in the Trinidad and Tobago dressing room following its last gasp 2-2 draw with Panama in the CONCACAF 2005 Gold Cup match at the Orange Bowl Stadium, Miami.
Beenhakker was of course not summing up his feelings on T&T’s overall performance on the evening, but rather commenting on the team’s late show of fight to earn a point after falling behind to a late Panama strike at a time when it appeared that it would be the match winner.
T&T after once again going ahead in the first time with a well taken goal, this time from Glasgow Rangers defender Marvin Andrews in the 17th minute, allowed their opponents back into the game because of some lethargic play, particularly in the second half.
T&T surged ahead when a left side cross fell deep to Dennis Lawrence on the far post and he calmly laid it back in for Andrews to volley home from close range. Before that, skipper Stern John, under more pressure, missed a chance from a similar play.
But Luis Tejada leveled the scores 24th minute after a cross was terribly dealt with by Cyd Gray who tried to clear a low ball with his head rather than foot, allowing the ball to reach Tejeda who got it past a stranded Kelvin Jack. Then with the clock running down, a downtown clearance beat Andrews and Tejeda ran around to hit home off the inside of the right post past an advancing and once again hapless Jack. Moments before Andrews' header crashed off the inside of the right post, bubbling on the line before being cleared to safety.
But substitute Cornell Glen, specifically used as a substitute in the dregs, delivered in that role by executing a wicked header from an Angus Eve cross to tie the game in the second minute of added on time.
T&T made two changes to the  team from the 1-1 draw with Honduras, with Angus Eve coming in for Aurtis Whitley who was forced off the 18-man squad with an ankle injury sustained in training on Saturday, while Collin Samuel got the nod over Brent Rahim and Silvio Spann over Whitley in the start team.
“It was a great way for us to end the match but it was not much of an impressive performance,” Beenhakker told TTFF Media. “In the end we came up big but we started off well and once again we did not keep it up and that’s a concern. But we will take what we can out of this match and now move on to the other game on Tuesday.
Quizzed by reporters in the post-match press conference on the strength of his current team, Beenhakker did talk about the absence of Dwight Yorke and injured Carlos Edwards.
“No obviously we are not up to full strength. We don’t have Dwight Yorke and Carlos Edwards. But we have a roster and we will work with it and used what we have for the game on Tuesday.”
Up-Close With Flex.[/size]

Well, a defensive error cost us, however T&T did look a bit better than the game versus Honduras. We looked more like a team today, even though Panama didn’t bring the game to us like Honduras did, but in the end Panama had more procession and had more attacks. T&T was left back-peddling on many occasions, I believe we had four weak links in different departments, like defense was Gray, midfield was Theobald and Birchall and up-front well, you know the guy, captain T&T. I wouldn’t complain to much about the team, as they are an improved one and I know Beenhakker is still trying to put pieces of the puzzle together. His selection was better, because you never know how a player would perform until the actual game.

In a nut shell:

Kelvin JACK - Looked good as a shot blocker, but poor on crosses, stays on his line when he needs to run out. A perfect example was the second goal Panama scored on us Jack took to long to advance after Tejada made the break through, poor free kick saver and does not command his box enough, a lot of miscommunication, I hope he isn’t another one hit wonder.

Marvin ANDREWS: Andrews was more involved in T&T attack in this game, he showed captain qualities, scored a great goal, almost score a better goal with a powerful header.

Dennis LAWRENCE: Had an assist for Andrews opener, Made some important tackles and did his job well at the back. Saved us many times, another player who seems capable of being captain.

Cyd GRAY: Had two games, now time to go. A mistake waiting to happen, made some rash tackles, caused the first goal because of his poor clearance, he was under pressure and the ball was ankle height, instead of clearing the ball he decided to try and head it to Jack, Panama took control and that was it, goal. Maybe right wing might suit Gray much better. Bring back Atiba.

Avery JOHN: Played it simple and did what he had to do, I like his aggression especially against Spanish teams because of their speed. If Avery could learn to be more composed we should be ok on the left.

Densill THEOBALD: Well, we try him on the left, now the right and nothing seems to be working in his favor, he did make one or two decent pass from the center though, but I think its time we either play him center or just no game. Bring back Eve if Edwards is out.

Silvio SPANN: Showed why he was the first Caribbean player to ever sign with an Italian club. Played excellent, made important tackles, took shoots, looked great with free kicks and most of all his passing was on-par, clinical and intelligent. He worked like Nakhid bringing the ball out of defense most of the times, my player of the game. His free kick caused confusion in Panama box, Lawrence takes it from a defender, hits it in for Andrews and Andrews made no mistake and, with his foot to booth.

Christopher BIRCHALL: Chris contributed absolutely zero today. I didn’t mind to much because he has been having a decent game, but something was wrong tonight, I expect a better showing against Colombia who will be coming out to salvage some pride. Birchall did make some silly mistakes one which almost cost us a goal.

Collin SAMUEL: The best we have on the left for now, played decent, looked great especially going forward. At times he kept the ball to long though, he should just play it simple and use the dribbling when needed, but not a bad option, did good on his crosses and if Stern John was a better forward, we would have scored in the first 2 minutes of the game when Samuel cross found John in the box only for him to belly-trap it into the keeper hands.

Jason SCOTLAND: Again, he did great with lay-offs and tackling, he made his contribution, seemed to be playing under Stern John more in midfield at times. Jason looked just an average player and for a person who poses a powerful shot should utilize it a little more, I was still surprise to know why he was subbed instead of Stern John.

Stern JOHN: All I can say is, if Stern John can make T&T present team and, be captain then Jones or Glen should be playing for Brazil. There’s nothing wrong with a striker who drops his form, as many players go through that dry period in his career one time or the other, but when you’re not scoring at least help in other areas. Stern John just isn’t contributing anything to the team, from a tackle to a shot. As for his Stern-Turn, it should be Stern-Fall, I tallied how many times Stern John fell down after the first 15 minutes or so and I came up with 8, it could be more ? at one time he didn’t even get the ball and he fell down. In Stern defense, he’s probably trying to hard and that puts a lot of pressure on you, he was at times the lone striker up-front. I think he should do himself a favor and give up the captain and ask to be relegated to the bench because he’s burning his reputation. He did have a nice header saved, but we need Stern to focus on his goal scoring ability this is why I say give up the captain and just focus on putting the goals away, he has been great for T&T in the past and I wish to see the old Stern John come back.

Kenwyne JONES: Played a lot better this time, had a break away and beat 2 maybe 3 player in the event, should have took the shot, I think he made a bad pass or was blocked in the end, but overall, he didn’t look to bad.

Angus EVE: Looked a bit rusty, took a while to settle in, but did make the assist for the equalizer so all credit is due, should replace Theobald on that right wing if Carlos it still injured, his experience will help the team.

Cornell GLEN: I saved the best for last, came on and was an instant hit, had a shot blocked in the first minute, then scored a brilliant header, jumped like Michael Jordan and placed the ball into the far left of the keeper. I  hope Beenhakker took note of that clinical finish and give Glen a much more needed run.

Certain things we need to work on like, our team doesn't know how to protect a lead, second time in successive games we game up the lead, their level of concentration through-out the entire 90, utilize our strength, individual man marking in all areas, we give up easy goals and, our fitness. Good luck T&T, all is not done and I do hope we beat Colombia and go through to the next rounds, we need more games to really gel as a unit before our all important World Cup qualifying games start back. What's left for T&T, well the third set of Group A matches are scheduled for Tuesday. Colombia and Trinidad and Tobago will play the opening match, followed by Panama and Honduras. Games in Miami were delayed a day because of the impact of Hurricane Dennis.

Final Score:
T&T 2 vs Panama 2.

Team Line-Ups:

TRI:
21-Kelvin Jack, 24-Cyd Gray, 3-Avery John, 4-Marvin Andrews, 6-Dennis Lawrence, 7-Christopher Birchall, 10-Jason Scotland (15-Kenwyne Jones 69th), 18-Densill Theobald (8-Angus Eve 69th), 19-Silvio Spann, 20-Colin Samuel (13-Cornell Glen 83rd), 14-Stern John (capt).

Booked:
Dennis Lawrence 21st, Christopher Birchall 48th, Marvin Andrews 61st.

PAN: 1-Jaime Penedo – 2-Carlos Rivera, 3-Luis Moreno, 4-Jose Anthony Torres, 5-Felipe Baloy, 20-Engin Mitre, 6-Gabriel Gomez (8-Alberto Blanco 46th), 9-Julio Cesar Dely Valdes (11-Roberto Brown 74th), 10-Julio Medina III, 15-Ricardo Phillips (19-Gustavo Avila 88th), 18-Luis Tejada.

Booked:
Felipe Baloy 27th,Engin Mitre 35th.

Total Shots/Headers:
Stern John (2), Silvio Spann (4), Cyd Gray (1), Christopher Birchall (2), Cornell Glen (2), Marvin Andrews (2), Total = 13.

Free Kicks:
14 (TRI), 15 (PAN).

Corners:
2 (TRI), 4 (PAN).

Panama Shot/Headers:

T&T Goal Scorers:
Marvin Andrews 16th, Cornell Glen 92nd.

Panama Goal Scorers:
Luis Tejada 22nd, 91st.

Standings and More News.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 02:45:33 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Panama (R).
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 07:09:00 AM »
Seems like Fuentes dont know the difference between Spann and Angus.

Let me help you Shaun, Spann has dreadlocks and Eves' dont.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 07:42:58 AM »
Good synopsis Flex!  Some questions...
Is it because of match fitness that we regressd to BSC Boom Kick totally bypassing the midfield?
Why did we not after scoring, try to dictate the pace of the game by controlling the middle? Why is Stern ball watching? Is he a decoy?
Why dey playing so wide leaving so much space?
*steups* 

Theobald is playing out of position, Gray bowing to the east and somebody go come from the west an tief he boots, defence not servicing the midfield but the midfield cyah give nobody because Stern marking de oponents last man.  I hope Bennie-man watching all this and making sense out of this nonsense...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 08:06:52 AM »
Match fitness is the cause of the "voom kick " tactic.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 08:07:53 AM »
Good synopsis Flex!  Some questions...
Is it because of match fitness that we regressd to BSC Boom Kick totally bypassing the midfield?
Why did we not after scoring, try to dictate the pace of the game by controlling the middle? Why is Stern ball watching? Is he a decoy?
Why dey playing so wide leaving so much space?
*steups* 

Theobald is playing out of position, Gray bowing to the east and somebody go come from the west an tief he boots, defence not servicing the midfield but the midfield cyah give nobody because Stern marking de oponents last man.  I hope Bennie-man watching all this and making sense out of this nonsense...

To me we resorted to boom kick because birchall was AWOL all day... and den in de second half Spann run out of gas because he had been doin all de work...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 08:16:22 AM »
Seems like Fuentes dont know the difference between Spann and Angus.

Let me help you Shaun, Spann has dreadlocks and Eves' dont.

Where did he mix them up?  ???

Good analysis flex! in fact, great one! I agree that Spann had a good game, he was more into the game than whitley ever was, and it was a pity that birchall didnt rise to the ocassion as well!

Samuel looks de best bet on de left (ah hope meh pardner arrow reading this ;D).  Although i didnt think he had a great game, he did more in this game on de left than anyone else for a while.  He was not afraid to take on his man (although he lost the ball on a few ocassions) and earlier on, he delivered a few crosses into the box!

I am de biggest stern john fan it have out dey (touches, patriot and cowen will testify tuh dat), i does defend de man as if he is meh twin brother, but quite honestly, i think that its time for him tuh sit, de next game we should start with dcotland and jones, with glen off de bench.

on tuh de next game, and ah hope we continue de tradition of the group by beating columbia (athough a draw will get us thru as ah 3rd place team.)

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 08:19:53 AM »
Great report Flex, I like how you doing the stat thing now, we was missing that...

I dont know what to say about Stern John, but it hurts, he was once so great. Big up Silvio.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 08:26:29 AM »
Explain how a Draw get us tru Andre.....as a 3rd place
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 08:40:15 AM »

twelve teams are in de competition, 8 teams needed for de quarters, so its de first two from each group and two best second place! simply put, we must be better than four teams to qualify for de quarters.

a draw would put us ahead of columbia (1),

guatemala(2) are out (since mexico, south africa and jamaica gone clear), and canada(3) and cuba(4) have zero points. 

canada and cuba play each other and the winner will end up with 3 pts, but, right now canada has a goal  difference of -3 and cuba has a goal difference of -5.

A draw would put us at 3 points and a goal difference of zero.

So if we draw, we will qualify unless cuba beat canada 6-0 or if canada beat cuba 4-0. Which will not happen (knock on wood)

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 08:44:01 AM »

I go explain... the best two third place going through, right? good....

With a draw we have 3 points and 0 goal difference

but in Group C Cuba and Canada in third and fourth have 0 points and negative goal difference... they play each other next... the most one could end up with is 3 points.... and they would have to win big to balance their goal difference... Hence we would get one of the third place spots

EDIT: Andre yuh quick off the draw... yuh beat meh to it

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 08:48:00 AM »
    Just a note on Jack, one thing I really don't like about him is his lack of vision in starting the attack. I hope that Shaka can show him how to do that, Ince is also very good. I have almost NEVER seen Jack get the ball and THROW it long to someone on the wing or in the centre near to that half line! All he ever does is roll it slowly to the nearest defender but MOST times he would get the ball and place it on the ground and then kick it. The blasted man would not even dunk it he always have to put it on the blasted ground, he always looks like a keeper in training when he does that like he practicing bledy spot kicks all the time. Ince and Shaka much hotter than him in the sense that they can quickly grab the ball and THROW it directly long to someone to start an attack.

I am in shock over Jack's inability throw it long, WHERE IS PHILLIPS AND MAURICE, CAN'T THEY NOT TRAIN HIM SHIT MAN!! Poor Shaka yes. And his spot kicks always have a 50% chance of clearing the half line that is not good enough, obviously if he holds the ball and dunks it he can give it more blasted distance!!
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power."

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 08:50:19 AM »

I just checked the situation in the other groups. Usually in these tournaments where 8 out of 12 teams go through (or 16 out of 24 as in the 86-94 WCups) three draws are enough to get through. It is harder now that a win is worth three points however.

A draw will take us through if Canada and Cuba draw or tie. If one of them wins they will also have three points and will probably go through by virtue of actually winning a game, unless GD is the tie-breaker in which case it will depend on the actual score of the Canada-Cuba game.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 08:56:06 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 08:52:35 AM »

I just checked the situation in the other groups. Usually in these tournaments where 8 out of 12 teams go through (or 16 out of 24 as in the 86-94 WCups) three draws are enough to get through. It is harder now that a win is worth three points however.

A draw will take us through if Canada and Cuba draw or tie. If one of them wins they will also have three points and will probably go through by virtue of actually winning a game, unless GD is the tie-breaker in which case it will depend on the actual score of the Canada-Cuba game.

JDB you just done smoke or wha?  a draw or a tie?? LOL... wha is de difference? and since when actually winning a game is ah tiebreaker??? Lawdee!!

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 08:56:27 AM »
sound like we have a fitness problem.

playing a full 90 twice in 3 days is not an easy thing if you not fit. but this time we had 2 days of rest instead of 3 because of the hurricane. from what i hearing it sound like the team was still tired from thursday night. this shouldn't be the case for professional footballers. like these men need to do some running or what?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 09:02:41 AM »
JDB you just done smoke or wha?  a draw or a tie?? LOL... wha is de difference? and since when actually winning a game is ah tiebreaker??? Lawdee!!

Just being precise, a draw is a 0-0 result a tie is a scoring draw, doesn't make a difference here but that is the way it is.

As for wins vs draws/ties - it has been used as a tiebreaker in tournaments because it is meant to encourage teams to play offensive football in every game. Goal difference has the disadvantage of being unfairly weighted by one or two games for example getting a big result against a poor team with nothing left to play for.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2005, 09:25:12 AM »
Great report Flex, I like how you doing the stat thing now, we was missing that...

I dont know what to say about Stern John, but it hurts, he was once so great. Big up Silvio.

Flex boy ah feel Bennie should send you on the road with Nahkid, let you prepare some scouting reports on the next opponent.

Slivio was passing out 'doubles' like he was standing on the corner with to two styrofoam boxes, and wax paper.  Let me get two with slight Sivio!!!

Tiefing Panamanian hands the ball, no comment bout Cyd actions on that play none needed it speaks for itself.

Samuel was making some runs down the left, but I saw 3 or 4 plays in a row where he last the ball as he made his move, on two of those plays Avery had made a run up the flank and when Samuel lost the ball our whole right side was open from half line to corner flag, better communiction and covering, as well as more time playing together will fix that.

Birchall did seem out of this game and not too pleased when Stern played excellent defense on his shot.

Jack need to mix up some flour and water and smear it on his gloves so he could hold on to some of the balls, he did ok though. but getting the counter attack started soon would be a plus.

A last note them Panamanians was playing rough, big up for Stern for standing up for his team mate on that one play, he seemed to be a target for hard fouls after that, at one point a man just run up and give him a forearm in the back knocking him off the field, the ref give the ball to the Panamanians.
I not saying conspiracy but they change we to the shitty grounds the Colombians had to train on, they change we to the late game after the Colombians run up and down on the soggy field for the first match...i dunno! ???

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2005, 01:06:45 PM »
davidephraim,,,, mistakes happens man...

Shaun send me the corrected one....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 04:35:18 PM »
   Just a note on Jack, one thing I really don't like about him is his lack of vision in starting the attack. . Ince and Shaka much hotter than him in the sense that they can quickly grab the ball and THROW it directly long to someone to start an attack.

I am in shock over Jack's inability throw it long. And his spot kicks always have a 50% chance of clearing the half line that is not good enough, obviously if he holds the ball and dunks it he can give it more blasted distance!!

same blasted thing i saying all the time...he holding on to the damn ball too long and the man kicking just as bad as me when i was in meh U-16 days..i hope he see what happens when u launch a ball fast and far downfield like what the panama keeper did for them to score.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>