May 16, 2024, 07:33:11 AM

Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo Thread.  (Read 130692 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Too Early to call C Ronaldo World Great - Pele
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2007, 04:31:12 PM »
Okay.....I have had it up to eyeballs with this C. Ronaldo best in the world

YES he is playing the BEST football of his career so far. The MOST exciting footballer in the EPL...............is FAST and extremely SKILlFULL. Ever since his first year ....I knew he has immense talent with the BALL at his feet and is a menance when running with the ball..............however there is a huge BUT

He is too selfish.........however he hs improved this season whihc to me is the reason he is doing well...........He holds on to the ball way too long when he should have made the first pass......then passes when the chance is gone......For example MAN utd trounced ROMA due to superior ball movement.......quick passes killed them. He sooooooooo needs to work on his footballing "sense" also he is pure offence no defence......I am sorry I look for a more rounded player.......I know I will get flack but DROGS or ESSIEN or ROONEY has better FOOTBALL SENSE than C. Ronaldo.

RasIred, if a youth thats too selfish, who has the most assist for his club? Better yet, who has more assists than Ronaldo in the EPL?  Since he is selffish etc, how come he is tied with 2 players for the most assist in the Champions League? 

The youth has no football sense but he played in the World Cup semis, has been an instrumental factor with Manu, The Empire being in the semis of the CL, finals of the FA Cup and still on top of the EPL.  If he has no football sense, then football sense is overrated. 

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: C Ronaldo best in the World??????
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
C. Ronaldo is not even the best player @ his club ..........how can he be the best in the world ??.......see my other post for more clarification

you and grande should lime more often... ;D

lewwe sweat in UFT tomorrow nah....weather looking nice

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2007, 05:49:10 PM »

YES he is playing the BEST football of his career so far. The MOST exciting footballer in the EPL...............is FAST and extremely SKILlFULL. Ever since his first year ....I knew he has immense talent with the BALL at his feet and is a menance when running with the ball..............however there is a huge BUT

He is too selfish.........however he hs improved this season whihc to me is the reason he is doing well...........He holds on to the ball way too long when he should have made the first pass......then passes when the chance is gone......For example MAN utd trounced ROMA due to superior ball movement.......quick passes killed them. He sooooooooo needs to work on his footballing "sense" also he is pure offence no defence......I am sorry I look for a more rounded player.......I know I will get flack but DROGS or ESSIEN or ROONEY has better FOOTBALL SENSE than C. Ronaldo.

RasIred, if a youth thats too selfish, who has the most assist for his club? Better yet, who has more assists than Ronaldo in the EPL?  Since he is selffish etc, how come he is tied with 2 players for the most assist in the Champions League? 

The youth has no football sense but he played in the World Cup semis, has been an instrumental factor with Manu, The Empire being in the semis of the CL, finals of the FA Cup and still on top of the EPL.  If he has no football sense, then football sense is overrated. 

So he get to the world cup semis by himself lazie or he had a good team around him? So he singlehandedly take manu to the semis? Seems like you not watching the man game properly you just on he make semis and all that shit last time I check it was 11 men out there so doh be disrespectful to the teams....the fact is he is skillful nobody deny that but he is a freaing ball ho he holds the ball much longer than he needs to and he is selfish I'd like to think he'll improve as he gets older....and the fact is if he gets smarter as a player he could be able to turn semis into gold in the finals.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2007, 06:12:29 PM »

So he get to the world cup semis by himself lazie or he had a good team around him? So he singlehandedly take manu to the semis? Seems like you not watching the man game properly you just on he make semis and all that shit last time I check it was 11 men out there so doh be disrespectful to the teams....the fact is he is skillful nobody deny that but he is a freaing ball ho he holds the ball much longer than he needs to and he is selfish I'd like to think he'll improve as he gets older....and the fact is if he gets smarter as a player he could be able to turn semis into gold in the finals.......

funny...whenever people like a player they does call all the trophies they win, all the awards they get...but when they hear that about another player they not on, thy want to talk team. not picking on you Ngozi, but your reponse just reminds me of something i see a lot here. Ngozi..ease up on the man. Lazie make good points...C Ronaldo has the most assists at manu and is the 2nd highest goalscorer in the EPL...from the right wing. he also has the most assists in the CL. he is performing extraordinarily well and has exhibited more end product to his game. many assists and goals for club and country. he was great in the WC..arguably Portugal's best player and right now he is Portugal's outstanding player in Euro qualifying. He really having a great year. His game has improved..he is a ball ho' but you need that from your most skillful players. or there will be no joy in football...you won't get Messi's goal yesterday if some men didn't have the desire to try the lil' extra something. does he still have a lot to learn. yes. is he the best in the world...not my favorite but his form is as good as anyone elses. you cannot argue with a player who is making things happen. and you can't say if he gets smarter he could turn WC semis into gold  :-\ you just said is a team sport..you can't now make it up to an individual to get to the next level. Maybe Portugal needs strength in other areas to win the WC. you can't argue it both ways.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2007, 06:25:00 PM »
DOHA, April 19 (Reuters) - Cristiano Ronaldo needs to stay at his peak for another two years before he can be called one of the world's greatest players, according to Pele.

The great Brazilian, who won three World Cups, said the Portugal winger, who has been in inspired form for Manchester United this season, was 'one of the good players' but it was too soon to call him one of the best in the world.

In a wide-ranging interview, Pele said: 'To mention him as one of the best players in the world is very soon... We have Kaka, who plays very well, too...

'Four or five years ago, we had Ronaldinho in good shape. We have to wait a little bit. Let's see, in one or two more years, if they keep at the same level.'

United manager Alex Ferguson recently compared Ronaldo's skills to those of Pele and Diego Maradona, whose individual talent inspired Argentina to win the World Cup in 1986.

Ferguson said Ronaldo, who last week agreed a new five-year contract with the Premier League leaders, should try to emulate the two South Americans.

Pele was speaking at the launch of Doha's Aspire Academy, a programme to give talented African students a chance to study, and train at one of the world's most advanced sports academies.

Turning to the World Cup, Pele sounded a note of caution about Brazil's bid to host the 2014 finals, now unopposed since the withdrawal of Colombia.

He cited the problems South Africa has faced since winning the right to stage the 2010 tournament.

'Africa has a little problem because everybody fights - and everybody worked hard to see the World Cup in Africa - and then it's a little complicated, the situation there,' he said.

'I hope Brazil will be prepared because today to organise a World Cup is very expensive. It's very difficult because it's 32 countries, it's not so easy.'

Asked about former England captain David Beckham's transfer from Real Madrid to LA Galaxy at the end of the season, Pele said he was not sure if it was a good move for the player but it was good for soccer in the United States.

'I don't know if it's a good choice but for America it's a fantastic promotion,' said Pele, who starred for New York Cosmos in the North American Soccer League in the 1970s.

'He could help the same as myself, (Franz) Beckenbauer, Carlos Alberto and Georgio Chinaglia - when we were all at the end of our career we promoted football in the United States.

'Then I think George Best was in LA... where Beckham is going to play... I hope he can help a lot though'.

Pele also spoke in support of Maradona, recently readmitted to hospital in Buenos Aires with alcohol-related problems.

'It's a shame because two years ago Maradona opened a programme, a talk show, and I was there to help him with the first programme,' said Pele.

'At that time, he was very well. He had recovered. Unfortunately, now he's back in hospital.

'It's difficult to say exactly what happened because before it was drugs and now the doctors say it's alcohol... but I feel very sorry for him being in hospital.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=423127&cc=5901
I totally agree

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2007, 07:25:00 PM »

Ngozi Pele, Maradona, Cruff etc all played by themselves?  Suh why are they considered great when its a team game.  See, unlike alot of people who preoccupy themselves with cricket, basketball and other second tier sport, I only deal with football.  So I very well watching the man's game, worse, he plays for the Empire.  Look back at the Reading, Boro Fa Cup game, Lille at OT and Fulham game and then you'll see the man doing it by himself.

I don't disrespect players of the Empire, Rooney, Giggs and Ferdinand all admit that he is the best.  Would you say they're disrespecting themselves? 

Since yuh doubt the reality Lazie put forward, pay close attention to Filho's post.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2007, 10:20:32 PM »
Now I have to say.... as much as I hate Man U..... he is one of the players that really impress me... and it nice to see he trying tuh cut out de acting, but de youte is real trouble...... If he keep at it, for sure one day he will go down as one of the greatest

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2007, 11:53:58 PM »

He is an IMMENSELY talented player however I dont get the team mentality with him,he is a more Glory player in my opinion. Okay th selfish was a bad example.I done establish the fact he have ball skills galore......but football I think is more about worth to your team other than assists and goals........for example I rate ESSIEN as one of the best in the EPL but according to the Actim index Essien is at 80 and your boy Ronnie is 1 ? I dont agree with the index.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2007, 05:43:41 AM »
Good Morning Ball Jumbies,
                                     C. Ronaldo is having a super year. Might be FIFA player of the year? Who knows? But as Pele said, greatness comes with longevity.He is young and has time to develop to be a great player.  If he maintains this form until the next WC, barring injuries, then one more 'god' for the Pantheon of football. Manu has always been an attacking ' helter skelter'  football team. When he takes the football and start to move with all the speed and fancy footworks it  is total excitement. That is the essence of good football.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2007, 05:50:47 AM »
Allyuh need tuh take allyuh time, Pele is known to pull down men and talk alot of shit sometimes.

On this occasion, Pele is making some sense but i think that most of alyuh misinterpret the article.

No-one said that Ronaldo is one of the all time greats, they were just alluding to the fact that he may be the best player at present and quite frankly, he is!!

I think Pele shows his 'hating' by stating that C. Ronaldo is just "one of the good players" and we all know that he is much more than that!

ps: Essien is ah borse, de most valuable player at Chelsea!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2007, 06:47:56 AM »
Allyuh need tuh take allyuh time, Pele is known to pull down men and talk alot of shit sometimes.

On this occasion, Pele is making some sense but i think that most of alyuh misinterpret the article.

No-one said that Ronaldo is one of the all time greats, they were just alluding to the fact that he may be the best player at present and quite frankly, he is!!

I think Pele shows his 'hating' by stating that C. Ronaldo is just "one of the good players" and we all know that he is much more than that!

ps: Essien is ah borse, de most valuable player at Chelsea!!

ah love it!!

Yeah...I wouldn't say Pele is hating..but yuh won't often get Pele bigging up other plays too too much, cuz he has a brand to protect. Pele is a past great, but trust me...one of the main reasons he is still so omnipresent in the collective conscience is in part due to a huge marketing machine and relentless self promotion. He has advisors who have helped him build the Pele brand and from that point of view, he will never do like Maradona.....who calls every new skillful Argentine the next Maradona. Maradona is almost looking for an heir..he does not seem to care if he is surpassed. Pele, I suspect does not seem too intent on hearing about players who may are likend to him. Notice how petty he acted when a recent FIFA poll had adjudged Maradona the greatest player ever. Don't get me wrong...from his interviews he gets genuinely excited sometimes about new young players...but there is also the conflict of protecting his brand..which leads him to often be less ebulient than Maradona per se.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2007, 06:53:46 AM »
pele....hop on ah next plane and go and talk some more shit in ah next country again....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: C Ronaldo best in the World??????
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2007, 09:47:05 AM »
Well Licksssss u still around ! Well I could sweat but wah them other ball hoes saying ?? Today 2 nice .......I feeling 2 sit back an dwon dome beers....but if allyuh sweating link me !!

We have to overnize a lil sweat again out Mississauga side soon..when it get lil warmer..... :beermug:

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2007, 01:06:18 PM »
Yuh know a player heating up de place when de other players saying he is de best. Yuh think john Terry playing mindgames when he say Ronaldo is de best? De man changing games by heself plenty times, and when yuh have that type of talent sometimes yuh teammates and de coaching staff will want yuh to do that extra magic. Yuh know why? He creating so much havoc, even if he take an extra touch or lose it sometimes, he creating so much extra space and opportunities for de other players. De man may not be a great like Diego and Pele and i'm not saying he will ever, but right now yuh need men capable of opening up defenses in dis era. Doh study dem Ronaldo, bend up dey fleckin spine and lift yuh trophy dis year
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Ronaldo secures PFA awards double
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2007, 03:12:40 PM »

Ronaldo has led Man Utd's chase for trophies this season
Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year at a gala dinner in London.
The 22-year-old winger is the first player to win both awards in the same season since Andy Gray in 1977.

The Portuguese has recovered from the controversy of last year's World Cup to help United battle for three trophies.

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba was second and Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes third in the senior award.

Manchester United veteran Ryan Giggs, last year's winner Steven Gerrard of Liverpool and 19-year-old Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas also made ths shortlist.

Ronaldo, who has scored 16 Premiership goals so far this season to fire United to the top of the table, said it was a big honour to be singled out by his peers.

He said: "It is a special night. It is amazing and a big honour for me to win trophies like this in the English Premier League. I am very proud.

I think he is the best player in the world and his season has been incredible

Sir Alex Ferguson

"My colleagues have voted for me and that is fantastic because the players know the qualities of players.

"I want to keep working hard and getting better because these trophies have now given me more motivation.

"This great team has helped me because when the team wins it is easier for us all to play with more confidence."

Fabregas was second and Tottenham's Aaron Lennon, 20, third in the voting for the young player award.

Ronaldo's team-mate Wayne Rooney (21) was also shortlisted, as were Reading striker Kevin Doyle, 23, and 18-year-old defender Micah Richards of Manchester City.

Eight Manchester United players made it into the team of the year while manager Sir Alex Ferguson was honoured with the PFA Special Merit Award.

Ferguson paid tribute to Ronaldo, who joined United from Sporting Lisbon in a £12.2m deal in August 2003.

"At this moment in time, I think he is the best player in the world and his season has been incredible," he said.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is for Grande Man: Ronaldo swoops Double Award
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2007, 03:49:48 PM »

Ronaldo secures PFA awards double
Cristiano Ronaldo
Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year at a gala dinner in London.

The 22-year-old winger is the first player to win both awards in the same season since Andy Gray in 1977.

The Portuguese has recovered from the controversy of last year's World Cup to help United battle for three trophies.

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba was second and Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes third in the senior award.

Manchester United veteran Ryan Giggs, last year's winner Steven Gerrard of Liverpool and 19-year-old Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas also made ths shortlist.

Ronaldo said it was a big honour to be singled out by his peers.

He said: "It is a special night. It is amazing and a big honour for me to win trophies like this in the English Premier League. I am very proud.

"My colleagues have voted for me and that is fantastic because the players know the qualities of players.

"I want to keep working hard and getting better because these trophies have now given me more motivation.

Sir Alex Ferguson

"This great team has helped me because when the team wins it is easier for us all to play with more confidence."

Fabregas was second and Tottenham's Aaron Lennon, 20, third in the voting for the young player award.

Ronaldo's team-mate Wayne Rooney (21) was also shortlisted, as were Reading striker Kevin Doyle, 23, and 18-year-old defender Micah Richards of Manchester City.

Eight Manchester United players made it into the team of the year while manager Sir Alex Ferguson was honoured with the PFA Special Merit Award.

Ferguson paid tribute to Ronaldo, who joined United from Sporting Lisbon in a £12.2m deal in August 2003.

"At this moment in time, I think he is the best player in the world and his season has been incredible," he said.

PFA Premier League Team of the Year 2007:

Edwin van der Sar, Gary Neville, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra (all Man Utd); Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Cristiano Ronaldo (all Man Utd) and Steven Gerrard (Liverpool); Didier Drogba (Chelsea) and Dimitar Berbatov (Tottenham)

Watch dat Side

Rooney should be upfront      He and Berbatov have d same amount of goals dis season(20) and Rooney has more in EPL

Yeah Grande Man..

talk yuh f**king talk now

Most predictable player according to Grande

Talk...  lemme hear ya...

Talk

Set of assholes on this forum who feel dey is experts and know everything about football

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldo secures PFA awards double
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2007, 03:51:35 PM »
Yeh most people were expecting Ronaldo to achieve this..
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2007, 04:23:31 PM »
It was expected...sry fabregas but yuh still young n next year dey might not class ronaldo as ah young player so yuh might geh ah bligh n win something  :devil:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: This is for Grande Man: Ronaldo swoops Double Award
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2007, 04:37:30 PM »
Small Mag i does usually support ur when it comes to Man.U but on ah real note yuh need to calm down ah notch, other than that congrats to C.Ronaldo soon to be officially the best player in the world.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is for Grande Man: Ronaldo swoops Double Award
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »
Blah Blah Blah

heard it b4

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2007, 07:56:38 PM »
Small Mag I not suprised he win it, the way he was getting hyped up all this time:

young, good-looking, at Man Utd (most mainstream, marketed team), flashy with bags of skill (although with little end use), part of the 'great white hype' as well

call him the best player in the world, give him dem two PFA (Predictable Footballer Award?) awards and that is the icing on the C. Ronaldo cake...happened to Becks a few years ago as well.

but you take away all that...and all that is left is a youth who still needs to get wise to the game.

But if his approach to the game working and geting all these kinda praise and accolades...I mighta stay in my comfort zone and continue doing it too. But then again I like to challenge myself. Let we hope he continues to learn and broaden his game. I won't deny his potential to do this.

Right now de way de hype is, yuh go swear the man is a genius.

Ultimately though, this doh say much about what the EPL's emphasis on true QUALITY is.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 11:48:29 PM by Grande man »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2007, 09:05:09 PM »
The man didn't really have a simple start at the beginning of the season..With that exaggerated "winking incident"..because he was winking at the sending off and not winking to tell he coach that he understood the direction :-\ :-\ :-\...British media at its finest..The man show rel mental toughness to come back to a country where Rooney is glorified and he's second best...He having a banger season that nobody else in the world is having at the moment so doe fite him down....

a man say little end use..have u seen the number of goals and assists so far this season..If that ent end use then I don't kno wat is...Look at it for what it is and not for wat u want it to be....
Becks publicity happened because of his marriage and stuff cyah compare the two..I go quicker say the nex in line to becks might be rooney...

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2007, 06:37:04 AM »
Small Mag I not suprised he win it, the way he was getting hyped up all this time:

young, good-looking, at Man Utd (most mainstream, marketed team), flashy with bags of skill (although with little end use), part of the 'great white hype' as well

call him the best player in the world, give him dem two PFA (Predictable Footballer Award?) awards and that is the icing on the C. Ronaldo cake...happened to Becks a few years ago as well.

but you take away all that...and all that is left is a youth who still needs to get wise to the game.

But if his approach to the game working and geting all these kinda praise and accolades...I mighta stay in my comfort zone and continue doing it too. But then again I like to challenge myself. Let we hope he continues to learn and broaden his game. I won't deny his potential to do this.

Right now de way de hype is, yuh go swear the man is a genius.

Ultimately though, this doh say much about what the EPL's emphasis on true QUALITY is.

Grande, you usually make sense, but this really is a load of tripe.
"Great white hype"??? Is that what you are left with?.  Also, you really need to wake up to the fact that it is highly unlikely that the FA (or anyone in English football "offiicialdom")  is somehow in collusion with ManU (can you say water and oil?). Also, isn't the award that CR7 won voted on by HIS FELLOW professionals??? (correct me if I'm wrong). Are you suggesting that his fellow players are part of the "hype machine"?
"Little end use (sic)"??? How many goals this year again? How many assists???

"But if his approach to the game working and geting all these kinda praise and accolades"

Uhmmm... can't you say that ANY players' approach to the game if pleasing to a discerning public would gain him "praise and accolades"? What is the real point of this statement?
Sorry my friend, your "hateration" is showing... admitting it is the first step to recovery.  :devil:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:44:08 AM by Cantona007 »
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2007, 07:08:56 AM »
Dsi Grande nah fellaz

i think is pretty obvious how much an ass he is when it comes to the knowledge of football

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2007, 08:17:46 AM »
Sweet Comp on Ronaldo's season so far

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HV56PR36Eyk

I dont know how to embed it  but if you know how to do it  please do it

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2007, 08:36:58 AM »

Ronaldo, who has scored 16 Premiership goals so far this season to fire United to the top of the table, said it was a big honour to be singled out by his peers.

Sir Alex Ferguson

Certain men have to read that and get a bitter taste in they mouth , because they were talking so much no sense about Ronaldo last week... Man saying Ronaldo is only HYPE... shut the hell up and watch the blasted football games on saturday and sunday...

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2007, 09:24:02 AM »
He deserve it. Right he's the best player in the world. He quick, his work rate is high, he can score, he can run at defenders. He's simply the best.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »
Is only Man Utd diehards chastising meh...surprise surprise

Cantona I fed up make my case on C. Ronaldo time and time again. Like I said before some ppl agree with me and some don't, and so it goes.  :beermug:

Is not like I condemn de man forever, I actually think he has great potential.

Small Mag, I never call you or anybody in yuh family an asshole, so check yuhself and show some maturity.

Ask yuhself if it worth gettin yuh drawers in a knot and cussing up fellow forumites for the sake of a team and a player that doh even know you exist, and if he did, probably eh go care.

Let we discuss and debate without de cussing and name-calling.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 10:10:47 PM by Grande man »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2007, 11:18:11 AM »
This is for Grande

ask Boateng if he thought CR7 was predictable after this move:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q64aqQKTUEA

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »
This is for Grande

ask Boateng if he thought CR7 was predictable after this move:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q64aqQKTUEA

SM the sex woulda look good if it worked...but otherwise that is vintage C. Ronaldo. The replays show that Boateng barely or didn't at all touch C. Ronaldo and when he see he can't get de ball (because he weight it too hard), he fall down. Even nicer dat he get the foul. Vintage C. Ronaldo.

I coming to assume that allyuh Utd fans does just see the skill and speed, not what results from it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:47:14 AM by Grande man »

1]; } ?>