Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 480467 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica vs Grenada
« Reply #1650 on: June 10, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »
Y is d Britz who eh goodddddddd y fire Simones. D man search d whole ah Hengland that is what he come up wit unlike oui dat is d best dey have is not Simones fault is a pack a hounds dat d boyz iz
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: June 10, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »
OK, enough of these meaningless friendly games vs Caribbean minnows  ;D. Final score Grenada 2-1 Jamaica!!! Anyone surprised?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dutty.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

yuck yuck yuck  :devil:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Jamaica a set of shithounds
You Trinis like that sh??t a lot. Sounds like a daily T&T diet. ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

De Cacaroach dem shit down they self. they get some hard spice in they c**t
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: June 10, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »
Y is d Britz who eh goodddddddd y fire Simones. D man search d whole ah Hengland that is what he come up wit unlike oui dat is d best dey have is not Simones fault is a pack a hounds dat d boyz iz
Question: Are the Reggae Boyz out of 2010 World Cup contention?
jjbrown

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: June 10, 2008, 06:28:51 PM »
 :violin: :violin: :violin: :flamethrower: Spice  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: June 10, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »
Quote from professor Simoes directly from de Radio Jamaica SHITZ FM Hinterview:

we made a mistake in choosing a hotel where we had to climb too many stairs.

he say dat in troot??

Dat whole team must be introduce simoes to real spliff de night before, all man sleep in ah underground cave and callin it hotel
I hear this is he Theme song for the campaign.
VOLUME

oh gawd  i cyar tek it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GRENADA ya say
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: June 10, 2008, 06:31:15 PM »
Hear nah did JA2099 is one f**&^%$ng bold face so and so....RF, Lionfoot cyar show dey face, but dis one....just would not go.....go away and take yuh shitty Britz wid yuh....geez and ages....ssssttteeeuuppsss!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: June 10, 2008, 06:34:41 PM »
Quote from professor Simoes directly from de Radio Jamaica SHITZ FM Hinterview:

we made a mistake in choosing a hotel where we had to climb too many stairs.

DAMN those tall buildings in Grenada eh?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

doh fack me up nuh dread...

de man really say that?? allyuh go kill me yes....   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: June 10, 2008, 06:38:05 PM »
Hear nah did JA2099 is one f**&^%$ng bold face so and so....RF, Lionfoot cyar show dey face, but dis one....just would not go.....go away and take yuh shitty Britz wid yuh....geez and ages....ssssttteeeuuppsss!!!
If it wasnt for the stupid Bajan ref in the trinidad game. Them wida lost 2 games too

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 10, 2008, 06:41:19 PM »
Oh no Dutty nooooooooooooo I await RF etal response dey cyah come back from dat 1
Actually we Jamaicans can respond.

See. Jamaica has the 2 fastest runners in the WORLD. And they are BLACK . Leaving Trinis and the rest of the world sh????ing their shorts.

Now you come back from dat. ;D

I for one glad you bring that up 2099...

Running.. Weightlifting.. High Jump.  As a matter of fact any sport that requires only physical output and zero skill. Allyuh could have that!!

That is why yuh shit squad does need to resort to aggression, ugly, kick down man, wild, robotic looking kinda football.. Cause allyuh have zero natural talent and skill. Allyuh have about quadruple the number of citizens to pick players from and still eating Trinidad dust in terms of football accomplishments.  Yuh ever take in how yuh ballers does look on de field? Rigid and systematic and painful on the eye.. a disgrace to the beautiful game. A crying shame!

Same friggin ting in cricket.. Which is the last skillful batsman allyuh produce? Gayle, Samuels, Adams.. All ah dem does hurt up yuh eye to watch them bat especially when yuh watch graceful, talented batsmen like Lara or any of the Guyanese.

Allyuh is de fackin Bolton Wanderers of CONCACAF.. Just ah ugliness and ah stain on de sport.

You actually proud of a side like that?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: June 10, 2008, 06:42:51 PM »
:violin:  :timeout:  :praying:   Send More Britz   :rotfl:   :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:45:39 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: June 10, 2008, 06:44:35 PM »
Oh no Dutty nooooooooooooo I await RF etal response dey cyah come back from dat 1

See. Jamaica has the 2 fastest runners in the WORLD. And they are BLACK . Leaving Trinis and the rest of the world sh????ing their shorts.

Running.. Weightlifting.. High Jump.  As a matter of fact any sport that requires only physical output and zero skill. Allyuh could have that!!

That is why yuh shit squad does need to resort to aggression, ugly, kick down man, wild, robotic looking kinda football.. Cause allyuh have zero natural talent and skill. Allyuh have about quadruple the number of citizens to pick players from and still eating Trinidad dust in terms of football accomplishments.  Yuh ever take in how yuh ballers does look on de field? Rigid and systematic and painful on the eye.. a disgrace to the beautiful game. A crying shame!

Same friggin ting in cricket.. Which is the last skillful batsman allyuh produce? Gayle, Samuels, Adams.. All ah dem does hurt up yuh eye to watch them bat especially when yuh watch graceful, talented batsmen like Lara or any of the Guyanese.

Allyuh is de fackin Bolton Wanderers of CONCACAF.. Just ah ugliness and ah stain on de sport.

Nice one Omar
ya have he catspraddle wid them blows oui
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:46:56 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: June 10, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: June 10, 2008, 06:47:58 PM »

Simoes ya want ah NUTMEG in ya puffin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

simoes ya have ah OUTSIDE chile in grenada  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
how ya could take SEX soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:50:50 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: June 10, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
Since I know that Trinis will be on Bahamas side on Sunday against Jamaica. Both nations will be partly happy to know that Ricardo Fuller & Demar Phillips have both sustained ankle and knee injuries.

Too bad that won't be enough to save Bahamas and make Trinis happy. ;D
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: June 10, 2008, 06:54:34 PM »
Since I know that Trinis will be on Bahamas side on Sunday against Jamaica. Both nations will be partly happy to know that Ricardo Fuller & Demar Phillips have both sustained ankle and knee injuries.

here is something to soothe you

Nutmegs in allya puffin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 07:03:47 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: June 10, 2008, 06:56:13 PM »

:applause:....

Excuses again... hey monkey boy, like de akie and fry shit not agreeing with de Boyz....

And RF say allyuh making de Hex... maybe he was refering to Vix....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: June 10, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »

Football accomplishments. Really. Check out Jamaica and T&T World Cup football
stats since this is seen as the biggest football event.

As for cricket. Who demolish who in the Carib Beer in 3 days after the Stanford 20/20.  
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: June 10, 2008, 06:59:28 PM »

here is something to sooth you

Nutmegs in allya puffin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I don't know what puffin is? But Trinis not using nutmeg in their food don't know what they are missing.
jjbrown

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: June 10, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »
wey Carib-Britton boy?  ;D

Grenada ready for Costa Rica  ::)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: June 10, 2008, 07:01:57 PM »
Yeah all yuh beat we in rounders 2 lawd go 2 bed and deal wit d fact dat all yuh so unfit dat all yuh climb 2 much stairs in a hotel
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 10, 2008, 07:07:04 PM »

:applause:....

Excuses again... hey monkey boy, like de akie and fry shit not agreeing with de Boyz....

And RF say allyuh making de Hex... maybe he was refering to Vix....
Did you read the entire thing. Read again and you will see that the final sentence telling you Trinis that Bahamas will lose and the Reggae Boyz will advance to the semi-final round.

Now if you want to say I'm making excuses for gloating. So be it.  
jjbrown

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: June 10, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »

I don't know what puffin is? But Trinis not using nutmeg in their food don't know what they are missing.

Nutmeg is for punch de creame..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: June 10, 2008, 07:11:33 PM »
Yeah all yuh beat we in rounders 2 lawd go 2 bed and deal wit d fact dat all yuh so unfit dat all yuh climb 2 much stairs in a hotel
Sorry. I didn't hear Simoes say anything about stairs in his entire post-interview on TVJ sports news just now.

But if you have another source that did. Show the link as proof so you can continue to insult the Reggae Boyz. ;D
jjbrown

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: June 10, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »

this guy is actually one of the astronauts that died tragically
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/shuttle/archives/sts-107/memorial/mccool.html

seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1674 on: June 10, 2008, 07:18:52 PM »

Lets go Bahamas !

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: June 10, 2008, 07:19:49 PM »
:violin:  :timeout:  :praying:   Send More Britz   :rotfl:   :rotfl:
Funny and ironic isn't it.

Jamaica makes Trinis lives worthwhile to blame their failures when their Soca Warriors fail. More worthwhile to use the Jamaican-Britz argument as ammunition. This will not be said about the US football team and other Caribbean nations who make use of these human resources.

You have to love how hypocritical Trinis are. ;D  
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: June 10, 2008, 07:21:31 PM »

Yeaahhh! I'm going to need a better translation since this is obviously a Trini dish.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 07:24:26 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: June 10, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »

Jamaica makes Trinis lives worthwhile to blame their failures when their Soca Warriors fail. More worthwhile to use the Jamaican-Britz argument as ammunition. This will not be said about the US football team and other Caribbean nations who make use of these human resources.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: June 10, 2008, 07:27:17 PM »

Yeaahhh! I've seen this commercial on tv a lot.

What's your take on it?
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: June 10, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »

Yeaahhh! I'm going to need a better translation since this is obviously a Trini dish.
look the recipe here
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Trinidads-Ponche-de-Creme-Punch-with-Cream/Detail.aspx
and Jamaica for the WC in 2009
DONT FORGET THE NUTMEG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
oh gawd...ah go ded today
the BEST part is these cockroach like ah good friday bobolee
only coming back for more licks on here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>