Do you think Trinidad and Tobago will win the Digicel Cup

Yes
19 (33.9%)
No
21 (37.5%)
Not sure
16 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Your view on Trinbago Digicel Cup team  (Read 13165 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Your view on Trinbago Digicel Cup team
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 01:49:15 PM »
There seems to be conflicting reports coming out of the camp. From what I heard the camp was actually a decent one with competition and real talent on show. Various posters have said it wasn't a very strong camp. I don't know yet.

Come Friday evening we will have some indication of the level of talent on the side and the degree of preparation that went into the cup.

It will be no easy task with Haiti and Martinique in our group but the time has come for the NCAA players to show what they have against decent opposition. We will see once and for all the difference the Pro League players and US College league players. I am pleased that the public will be given the opportunity to witness this. If this team, inspite of the Jabloteh exodus, is still not the most talented sqaud in the tournament it will be a further indictment on our football development. We should still win the tournament and progress to the Goal Cup. But like the coach I am most interested in seeing the 'new' players.

I haven't seen a training session or a practice game. I'm going to the HC on Friday to back my side and hopefully to see some good football. Until after the game Friday I staying quite on this one.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 02:47:04 PM »
There seems to be conflicting reports coming out of the camp. From what I heard the camp was actually a decent one with competition and real talent on show. Various posters have said it wasn't a very strong camp. I don't know yet.

Come Friday evening we will have some indication of the level of talent on the side and the degree of preparation that went into the cup.

It will be no easy task with Haiti and Martinique in our group but the time has come for the NCAA players to show what they have against decent opposition. We will see once and for all the difference the Pro League players and US College league players. I am pleased that the public will be given the opportunity to witness this. If this team, inspite of the Jabloteh exodus, is still not the most talented sqaud in the tournament it will be a further indictment on our football development. We should still win the tournament and progress to the Goal Cup. But like the coach I am most interested in seeing the 'new' players.

I haven't seen a training session or a practice game. I'm going to the HC on Friday to back my side and hopefully to see some good football. Until after the game Friday I staying quite on this one.

what else yuh hear breds bc its de same tings i heard, tell dese fellahs about what u heard about individual players? ??? ;D

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 03:34:55 PM »
Yuh eh hear de man say he staying quiet till after de game Friday or what??
;D
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 04:11:23 PM »

what else yuh hear breds bc its de same tings i heard, tell dese fellahs about what u heard about individual players? ??? ;D
I hear Osei real handling it
Darryl Roberts look good
Scott Seally believe it or not was doing real shit.
Jemmott do it (Wim love the man dred)- remember I's not no Hardest fan
Some of the Pro League men like Densil , Conrad and Croc (not selected) were not impressive at all.
Kwame Whiltshire is very motivated and is in form.
Tinto get a decent rating too.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 06:27:03 PM »

I hear Osei real handling it
Darryl Roberts look good
Jemmott do it (Wim love the man dred)- remember I's not no Hardest fan
Some of the Pro League men like Densil , Conrad and Croc (not selected) were not impressive at all.
Kwame Whiltshire is very motivated and is in form.
Tinto get a decent rating too.

dats real good to hear, finally a national coach see Hardest other than St.Clair and realize Hardest coming strong...

God is de BOSS....

bless up jah gol...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 06:53:57 PM »
dats real good to hear, finally a national coach see Hardest other than St.Clair and realize Hardest coming strong...
Hardest has not only played under Bertille. He has also played under Porterfield, Simoes, Najjar and Fevrier.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 07:06:35 PM »
Hardest has not only played under Bertille. He has also played under Porterfield, Simoes, Najjar and Fevrier.

ah know dat beddah, when i said that i meant since beenhakker has been appointed.... :beermug:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 03:49:24 AM »
I think we will win and for the comments and fight down about the midfield, i hear a diff story that the defense was de only concern from multiple sources, as for the midfield not working hard, i only heard of one name not working hard off de ball which i will not disclose.....

God is de BOSS....

hardest??...........

wrong guess breds......

a calculated guess though...

yes it was but far from the truth, its not Hardest atall to be totally honest...

if so then seemly he's finally got the one thing he never had inplace.. the right attitude...

He better show that in the tournement. Cuz i fedup ah bein optimistic about he... I want proof of work.

like a work permit?? ;D ;D ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 07:43:12 AM »
Kwame Whiltshire head eh right, he might be a decent player but he feel he is de best thing since Latapy.... real childish attitude. He is a man who does bad talk other player behind they back too... he need to grow up and focus on de ball...

Ah like Telesford to bad, he real decent..... Marshall will be missed... Hislop will come through, he good to, Fabien Lewis shoulda get a bling to man...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 09:38:10 AM »
Any word on how de training going this week??
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

TrinInfinite

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 09:45:17 AM »
Any word on how de training going this week??

it going well, very intense, some days they have 2 sessions, they also have de live-in camp dis week breddah... :beermug:

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 11:53:47 AM »
I supporting whatever TnT side run out..once is men that proud to play for OUR Country! 

The men that gave that small interview, fighting down the team...should not be on the National Team ..don't care who they are!  Unless they name Zidane, 'Dinho or Drogba....them men need to hold dey corner and be happy they get pick for the National Team...

My how things have changed, being a member of the National Team doh rate anymore..is jes something to do ... it come like "we going an kick ball" -  small goal ting!!   There are men on this forum (myself included) that if given the opportunity or made diffferent decision during our prime, would jump at the opportunity to run out for the Nashy team...even at 30+ yrs and 30+ lbs (overweight) ;D ..here we have players that have a blaze blaze attitude... That is why a man like Tiger should always get picked, even if he does not play a full 90 on match day, he will work hard in practice and push the men that may play more!  This starboy ting (Hardest) that we continue to sweat, has got to go!   Someone please tell me (in reasonable detail)...what does Hardest bring to the table? As a midfield general does he make players around him better? Does he dictate the flow of the game? Does he work hard on and off the ball?  Can he put the team on his back, if we need a result?...

As a youth coach, I tell my squad everyday in practice ..."if you fail to prepare, yuh must prepare to fail!  "Every opponent deserves your best effort and that you will most likely play, the way you practice" ... the preparation of the National Team leading up to this tournament gives the impression that we are not serious about our opponents...have we scouted any teams / players?   what do we know about there tendencies?  TnT should be the flagship program in the Caribbean, other countries should want to model themselves after us!

I never thought I would live to see the day that we would preparing for a Caribbean tournament as under-dogs against anybody!  Bim should be coming to the HC hoping to keep the score decent..instead they come in confident and (seemingly) better prepared. 

In the overall scheme of things...TnT football needs to expand it pool of players and this exercise achieves that..we need to sustain this effort...but along the way ..we should not lower our expectations of our National Team.

I see this tournament as a must win!
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

TrinInfinite

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »
I supporting whatever TnT side run out..once is men that proud to play for OUR Country!

The men that gave that small interview, fighting down the team...should not be on the National Team ..don't care who they are! Unless they name Zidane, 'Dinho or Drogba....them men need to hold dey corner and be happy they get pick for the National Team...

My how things have changed, being a member of the National Team doh rate anymore..is jes something to do ... it come like "we going an kick ball" - small goal ting!! There are men on this forum (myself included) that if given the opportunity or made diffferent decision during our prime, would jump at the opportunity to run out for the Nashy team...even at 30+ yrs and 30+ lbs (overweight) ;D ..here we have players that have a blaze blaze attitude... That is why a man like Tiger should always get picked, even if he does not play a full 90 on match day, he will work hard in practice and push the men that may play more! This starboy ting (Hardest) that we continue to sweat, has got to go! Someone please tell me (in reasonable detail)...what does Hardest bring to the table? As a midfield general does he make players around him better? Does he dictate the flow of the game? Does he work hard on and off the ball? Can he put the team on his back, if we need a result?...

As a youth coach, I tell my squad everyday in practice ..."if you fail to prepare, yuh must prepare to fail! "Every opponent deserves your best effort and that you will most likely play, the way you practice" ... the preparation of the National Team leading up to this tournament gives the impression that we are not serious about our opponents...have we scouted any teams / players? what do we know about there tendencies? TnT should be the flagship program in the Caribbean, other countries should want to model themselves after us!

I never thought I would live to see the day that we would preparing for a Caribbean tournament as under-dogs against anybody! Bim should be coming to the HC hoping to keep the score decent..instead they come in confident and (seemingly) better prepared.

In the overall scheme of things...TnT football needs to expand it pool of players and this exercise achieves that..we need to sustain this effort...but along the way ..we should not lower our expectations of our National Team.

hardest is most likely the bess passer of the ball in the caribbean, bess dribbler and has bess ball control probably in the caribbean right now, only one man could compare to Hardest who has wore the red white and black in the mid and that is latas, other than latas Hardest is de bess we have, creative mid, he works hard off the ball but is not a ball winner or defensive mid, in terms of changing a game in a heartbeat, hardest is de man tuh make a game change in an instant and can take apart a defense and create chances... :beermug:

God is de BOSS....

TrinInfinite

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 12:10:40 PM »

The men that gave that small interview, fighting down the team...should not be on the National Team ..don't care who they are! Unless they name Zidane, 'Dinho or Drogba....them men need to hold dey corner and be happy they get pick for the National Team...

My how things have changed, being a member of the National Team doh rate anymore..is jes something to do ... it come like "we going an kick ball" - small goal ting!! There are men on this forum (myself included) that if given the opportunity or made diffferent decision during our prime, would jump at the opportunity to run out for the Nashy team...even at 30+ yrs and 30+ lbs (overweight) ;D ..here we have players that have a blaze blaze attitude... That is why a man like Tiger should always get picked, even if he does not play a full 90 on match day, he will work hard in practice and push the men that may play more! This starboy ting (Hardest) that we continue to sweat, has got to go! Someone please tell me (in reasonable detail)...what does Hardest bring to the table? As a midfield general does he make players around him better? Does he dictate the flow of the game? Does he work hard on and off the ball? Can he put the team on his back, if we need a result?...

As a youth coach, I tell my squad everyday in practice ..."if you fail to prepare, yuh must prepare to fail! "Every opponent deserves your best effort and that you will most likely play, the way you practice" ... the preparation of the National Team leading up to this tournament gives the impression that we are not serious about our opponents...have we scouted any teams / players? what do we know about there tendencies? TnT should be the flagship program in the Caribbean, other countries should want to model themselves after us!

I never thought I would live to see the day that we would preparing for a Caribbean tournament as under-dogs against anybody! Bim should be coming to the HC hoping to keep the score decent..instead they come in confident and (seemingly) better prepared.

not to mention, i have seen and many others have known hardest to cap and spanna ah man at will.... :beermug:

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2007, 01:23:59 PM »

not to mention, i have seen and many others have known hardest to cap and spanna ah man at will.... :beermug:

If all you say is true breds..then the man has my support...HOWEVER ... the true metric is consistency...can he do what he does on a consistent basis...DO NOT ..call Hardest name in the same breath as the Magician ...unless he can deliver under pressure .... this team, regardless of who is on it, carries the hopes of a nation.... we really need to restore a sense of pride in ALL our national teams....

I just read Leonson's interview and the pride in wearing the colors shines through ...do we remember Nov 19th and the days leading up to?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2007, 02:01:21 PM »
TI I goh be in de Stadium jus to see dis Hardest perform like yuh say he can....

And he better perform......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2007, 06:29:16 PM »
Kwame Whiltshire head eh right, he might be a decent player but he feel he is de best thing since Latapy.... real childish attitude. He is a man who does bad talk other player behind they back too... he need to grow up and focus on de ball...

Ah like Telesford to bad, he real decent..... Marshall will be missed... Hislop will come through, he good to, Fabien Lewis shoulda get a bling to man...

Sam, you know Kwame well. That is his vibes for real. But I will still supporting him die hard because he is a thirsty player and I think that thirstiness is something good for the team. We need a leader, someone to step up and show the other lads how to get the job done. But you are right, he have a childish attitude and is known for bad talking his teammates.

As for Hislop, to be honest Sam....I don't give him much rating. He is big and intimidating but slow on the ball (decision making & passing), clumsy and not that athletic. I hope he will come along though because he has potential.

UPRISING, you have to be kidding me. Steups!! So what if a member of the team come out and talk about other players? These players are season professional. They know what it takes to win matches and would not settle for mediocracy.

Bruce Arena lashed out at his players during the 2006 WC, telling them plain and simple they playing shit.

I also remember hearing ronaldo lashing out at players live on BBC news a couple years ago when his team struggled with their WC qualifications.

But when a Trinidadian player not satisfied or express his disgust with the standard being set during games and practice, is either he get cut or everybody vex with him (exception to Stern John in the intial stages of our 2006 WC campaign when he lashed out at players for under performing). Let them players talk. They need to get them things off their chest. Who don't like it, bite!!! it.

Kingman
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 10:59:02 AM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2007, 09:32:02 AM »

Sam, you know Kwame well. That is his vibes for real. But I will still supporting him die hard because he is a thirsty player and I think that thirstiness is something good for the team. We need a leader, someone to step up and show the other lads how to get the job done. But you are right, he have a childish attitude and is known for bad talking his teammates.

As for Hislop, to be honest Sam....I don't give him much rating. He is big and intimidating but slow on the ball (decision making & passing), clumsy and not that athletic. I hope he will come along though because he has potential.

UPRISING, you have to be kidding me. Steups!! So what if a member of the team come out and talk about other players? These players are season professional. They know what it takes to win matches and would not settle for mediocracy.

Bruce Arena lashed out at his players during the 2006 WC, telling them plain and simple they playing shit.

I also remember hearing ronaldo lashing out at players live on BBC news a couple years ago when his team struggled with their WC qualifications.

But when a Trinidadian player not satisfied or express his disgust with the standard being set during games and practice, is either he get cut or everybody vex with him (exception to Stern John in the intial stages of our 2006 WC campaign when he lashed out at players for under performing). Let them players talk. They need to get them things off their chest. Who don't like it, bite!!! it.

Kingman

Kingman

These players are season professional. They know what it takes to win matches and would not settle for mediocracy.

If that statement is true then, we have nothing to worry about then! B'dos getting bout 6!  ..if we have seasoned professionals in the squad where Bleeder is the most CAPPED player...what was I thinking?? 

You could say what you want!  but given the current stature of this team NOT ONE OF THEM MEN have earned the right to be critical of anyone!  I would not want men like that on my National Team..since on the eve of a tournament they would tell YOU (who are you?...Lincoln Phillips?), that "the side en good at all"...they are the type of players that will walk off the field...and once they (individually) had good games ...will not care if the team loses..they only worried about how they play..

You want to talk bout Stern John... he was wrong for some of his antics..regardless of the goals he has scored ... he is a seasoned professional .. not these jokers you talking bout! .. you talking bout Ronaldo criticizing his teammates.... again seasoned professional....neither one of these jokers will be the leading WC scorer!  .....

Yes these fellas have the right to their opinions ..but as "professional" they need a lesson in diplomacy ...who are you again?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2007, 10:45:02 AM »

:thinking:

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »

Kingman

Kingman

These players are season professional. They know what it takes to win matches and would not settle for mediocracy.

If that statement is true then, we have nothing to worry about then! B'dos getting bout 6!  ..if we have seasoned professionals in the squad where Bleeder is the most CAPPED player...what was I thinking?? 

You could say what you want!  but given the current stature of this team NOT ONE OF THEM MEN have earned the right to be critical of anyone!  I would not want men like that on my National Team..since on the eve of a tournament they would tell YOU (who are you?...Lincoln Phillips?), that "the side en good at all"...they are the type of players that will walk off the field...and once they (individually) had good games ...will not care if the team loses..they only worried about how they play..

You want to talk bout Stern John... he was wrong for some of his antics..regardless of the goals he has scored ... he is a seasoned professional .. not these jokers you talking bout! .. you talking bout Ronaldo criticizing his teammates.... again seasoned professional....neither one of these jokers will be the leading WC scorer!  .....

Yes these fellas have the right to their opinions ..but as "professional" they need a lesson in diplomacy ...who are you again?

Well yes, it have some good Jackarse on this forum. A whole heap of man who just want to talk football and football related issues and ain't have a clue!!......... Who is you to say John was wrong for his antics? Who is you to say that them players ain't worthy to say them things? You sounding like Anton Corneal  :rotfl: Them players could say what they want!! Who the hell!!!!!!! is you? Wim? Why you ain't drop them if you don't like it.  :devil: Well yes, the kicks continue on the forum.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2007, 11:07:16 AM »

The men that gave that small interview, fighting down the team...should not be on the National Team ..don't care who they are!  Unless they name Zidane, 'Dinho or Drogba....them men need to hold dey corner and be happy they get pick for the National Team...

My how things have changed, being a member of the National Team doh rate anymore..is jes something to do ... it come like "we going an kick ball" -  small goal ting!!   There are men on this forum (myself included) that if given the opportunity or made diffferent decision during our prime, would jump at the opportunity to run out for the Nashy team...even at 30+ yrs and 30+ lbs (overweight) ;D ..here we have players that have a blaze blaze attitude... That is why a man like Tiger should always get picked, even if he does not play a full 90 on match day, he will work hard in practice and push the men that may play more!  This starboy ting (Hardest) that we continue to sweat, has got to go!   Someone please tell me (in reasonable detail)...what does Hardest bring to the table? As a midfield general does he make players around him better? Does he dictate the flow of the game? Does he work hard on and off the ball?  Can he put the team on his back, if we need a result?...

As a youth coach, I tell my squad everyday in practice ..."if you fail to prepare, yuh must prepare to fail!  "Every opponent deserves your best effort and that you will most likely play, the way you practice" ... the preparation of the National Team leading up to this tournament gives the impression that we are not serious about our opponents...have we scouted any teams / players?   what do we know about there tendencies?  TnT should be the flagship program in the Caribbean, other countries should want to model themselves after us!

I never thought I would live to see the day that we would preparing for a Caribbean tournament as under-dogs against anybody!  Bim should be coming to the HC hoping to keep the score decent..instead they come in confident and (seemingly) better prepared. 

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2007, 11:36:28 AM »

That not hard to believe...the man is a goal poacher who sense of positioning and awareness off the ball are his greatest strengths. In small sweat that not going to make u shine as an individual...but in a biggame that is a big plus for the team and then u could measure its value.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2007, 11:53:59 AM »

Kingman

Kingman

Well yes, it have some good Jackarse on this forum. A whole heap of man who just want to talk football and football related issues and ain't have a clue!!......... Who is you to say John was wrong for his antics? Who is you to say that them players ain't worthy to say them things? You sounding like Anton Corneal  :rotfl: Them players could say what they want!! Who the hell!!!!!!! is you? Wim? Why you ain't drop them if you don't like it.  :devil: Well yes, the kicks continue on the forum.

Kingman

Who de hell am I????  ...Well let me tell you...I am a loyal proud citizen of Trinidad & Tobago, that would be paying my money to go and see the Warriors play every chance I get...was it not for distance ..I would be there right thru for this tournament.... I would not be irresponsible, since I am a grown man, that has played team sports throughout my life, to condone largely UNPROVEN players, fighting down the National Team.  You come on here thinking that you were doing something by sharing with us that, 2 jokers on the team, feel as though they should USE you as a microphone to broadcast their dissent.... 

No cutarse ..as you say ...merely opinion!  I holding mine..which I believe holds water.... check your bucket.  How does it go??? 

"There's a hole in the bucket ..dear Liza"

You have your opinion ... you rate these men ..I do not.   I hope for your sake they will run an come tell you about things that are positive within the ranks...  I assume these are big men right?   Will they then say " I told you so"..if the team underperforms?   I will tell you who you are since you did not answer the question ..I will do it for you...You sir are a bachannalist... IMHO....

Bless ... and as always..Go Warriors!  (even yuh 2 jokers) :rotfl:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2007, 12:07:04 PM »
Hello Coop, Guys,
                         It seems that some guys starting to panic about the make up of the team. When should the young and inexperience play for T&T. We hardly have friendly internationals. This is the ideal games for them. If we don't make it. We just do'nt make it, as painful as it is. Just back to the drawing board. You if these guys were to win this tournament, the pro scouts might sign some of them and the same club/country scenario will happen when is time for international friendlies and qualification.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2007, 12:36:09 PM »
Hello Coop, Guys,
                         It seems that some guys starting to panic about the make up of the team. When should the young and inexperience play for T&T. We hardly have friendly internationals. This is the ideal games for them. If we don't make it. We just do'nt make it, as painful as it is. Just back to the drawing board. You if these guys were to win this tournament, the pro scouts might sign some of them and the same club/country scenario will happen when is time for international friendlies and qualification.
         Not some guys,everybody panicing here.Having said that i want to say something different,i might be wrong but when i look at the composition of our team it seems there are some fairness in the selections,you have a mixture of both local/college,couple foreign,different clubs(not one particular club),even players from Tobago got their fair share,you can see Coaches went with what they saw and knows,not what they hear or what's handed to them,they have a more difficult job than Benie had,now i'm not making any excuses for them just being realistic.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 12:40:18 PM »
Hello Coop, Guys,

There's a difference between panic and reality.

I disagree that these are the ideal games for these guys to get international experience.  Too much at stake.

By the way.....there is no drawing board in case allyuh eh notice.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »
they have a more difficult job than Benie had,now i'm not making any excuses for them just being realistic.

How can you even begin to compare the difficulty of the job between when Beenhakker came on board and this instance?

Come now Coop's.  1 point from 3 matches including 2 at home?

These guys under minimal pressure to produce.

But hey....we go agree to disagree.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 12:50:28 PM »
Look here people let overs this talk nuh. the real aim is to finish at least second in the group..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »
I'm not concerned with personality at all. If a  player is good and he works hard to be on the team he could cuss anybody behind they back for all I care. If the man does behave childish and he could control, pass, dribble and shoot at pace I really don't care about anything else. But the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Let us just sit back and see how the man will play.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2007, 01:02:22 PM »
they have a more difficult job than Benie had,now i'm not making any excuses for them just being realistic.

How can you even begin to compare the difficulty of the job between when Beenhakker came on board and this instance?

Come now Coop's.  1 point from 3 matches including 2 at home?

These guys under minimal pressure to produce.

But hey....we go agree to disagree.
       These guys have not played any games, have no points and are not being given a chance of ever winning a game,if that's not pressure i don't know what is,but i hear you.(they lose before they start)

1]; } ?>