May 21, 2024, 11:28:05 AM

Author Topic: Why I hate Brazil & Manchester United.  (Read 10737 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Why I hate Brazil & Manchester United.
« on: June 02, 2007, 10:54:52 AM »
Beacuse to many people like them and they especially Brazil is over rated, they get respect just for having a name. Yes, they probably was good and still produce a few good players, but they havn't won any major tournament in a while, same for Man-U who only just won the premiership...

If teams really play Brazil and Man-U the way they should they wouldn't win squat and France taught them that lesson at the 2006 world cup.

As for Man-U they was counting on a treble, yea right, keep counting.....

Men here does only support name.... kaka this and kaka that and Ronaldo this and this, please....

Dont get me wrong, both teams are good, but not to support bias-ly...

I wish these two teams get so much licks they wake up....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 10:56:46 AM by Flex »

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why I hate Brazil & Manchester United.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 11:03:58 AM »
Beacuse to many people like them and they especially Brazil is over rated, they get respect just for having a name. Yes, they probably was good and still produce a few good players, but they havn't won any major tournament in a while, same for Man-U who only just won the premiership...

If teams really play Brazil and Man-U the way they should they wouldn't win squat and France taught them that lesson at the 2006 world cup.

Men here does only support name.... kaka this and kaka that and Ronaldo this and this, please....

Brazil havent won any major tournament in a while?....you deserve an award for that comment.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:43:21 AM »
Brazil won the Copa America and Confederation Cup in 2004 and 2005 respectively.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 12:04:26 PM »

I've learned that you can't really change a hater's mind..it's an essential part of being a fan...we jes have teams we hate. It actually healthy. Hate on pardnah
But you talk some good rubbish too..Brazil hasn't won any major tournaments in a while? That is just ridiculous. Brazil has won almost everything in recent history that they could possibly win. So unless u are only counting WC 2006 as the only major tournament in a while...then NOONE has won anything major in a while except Italy. Brazil however has won WC2002, Copa America 2004, Confed Cup 2005, played in 3 of the last 4 World Cup finals, won 2 of those, played in 6 of the last 8 Copa America finals, won 4 of those. Give me a break..no team in the world has that kind of international pedigree in recent history....So how are they overrated again?

There are teams that come out every tournament that are just as technically gifted, or even more technically gifted than Brazil, like Spain, Holland, Argentina, France, etc...yet none of them have won the WC 5 times. None of them have qualified for every world cup. Sure Brazil gets way too much press attention...but they've earned their rep. If other teams doh have the balls to come out and play them..as you seem to think is the case...that is not Brazil's fault. In any case..Brazilian players are pretty humble. At least they are in their interviews...They never seem to think they are entitled to win. They do insist  that theya re entitled to entertain. And most people are disspointed when Brazil plays a boring brand. Unlike their dumbass coach Carlos Alberto Parreira who definitely felt Brazil could waltz thru Wc2006, the players went out of their way to say they should not be considered the favorites..Of course some of their players are arrogant (most top pro athletes have to be to some extent), but when one of the most arrogant in recent history (read Romario) says that in WC1994 Brazil was not the best team..In fact..at 6:30 minutes in this interview..he says they weren 't good and there were some teams that were a LOT better then them and he lists them. Holanda, Alemanha (Germany), Bulgaria, Romania...It's in portuguese, but it's clear what he says...http://youtube.com/watch?v=wXIIIuIW1pY

It's then you realize these fellas seem pretty grounded in reality. So doh let the presses over-exhuberance fool you into thinking you know what the players feel they entitled to. In any case..if any team deserves to have a reputation that works in their benefit..it's Brazil. They earned it. It wasn't handed to them. And it's based on present play too. You're a clown if you think they've achieved what the have in the last 17 years, starting with Copa America 1989, on just name and mediocrity.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »
Beacuse to many people like them and they especially Brazil is over rated, they get respect just for having a name. Yes, they probably was good and still produce a few good players, but they havn't won any major tournament in a while,

Sando....QUICK!!!  A bear jes shoot sumting in yuh eye!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »
Sando yuh find some good drugs this morning.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 01:05:14 PM »
Yes everything Filho said  ;D

but Sando if yuh hate Brazil then yuh hate them. I cuss them the whole game against France in 2006, but Brazil is still my team. You have to respect them though.

Still, by hating yuh barring yourself to appreciating some sweet football. As for Man Utd...yuh eh missing much.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 01:07:05 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 01:07:21 PM »
I understand your reasons

Everybody in TnT likes Brasil... i mean BRA...zill due to name and "stars"  yet they have the worst team chemistry

Man Utd now..  every tom dick and harrylal in TnT liked Utd when dwighty was there  then as soon as "He was sold"(in their terms fergie is a racist and kicked him out ::))
Those are f**king retarded fans

I on the other hand support Utd in their times of Struggle and times of Glory
I am not a bandwaggon Utd supporter

I admit i started liking Utd when Yorke was there but i was 9 years old and now actually following Football  so it was only natural i choose Utd..  but unlike the others i stuck with Utd even when yorke left.. many others jumped on the real madrid band waggon from 2002 especially becuz  of the stars and the fact they won the CL

But Utd is my life.. my room decorated in memorabilia  my saturdays and sundays are dedicated to watching us play whoever  my tuesdays and wednesday evenings are Champions league

No matter what happens to Utd i will always support them..

I like England because they have many Utd players firstly  i like them because i love the passion which is heard every saturday and sunday in the EPL
i love to chant the team and player chants

i just find brazil lacks passion    i hate their fans and their team..  they are a great team probably the best  but i just cant stand them
as Grande said i respect them  but i dont give them too much respect

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 01:13:34 PM »
Man Utd now..  every tom dick and harrylal in TnT liked Utd when dwighty was there  then as soon as "He was sold"(in their terms fergie is a racist and kicked him out ::))

No those are die-hard Dwight Yorke and T&T fans.

That whole Small Mag post is very sad. Poor misguided youth.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 01:25:37 PM »

i could understand your tnt veiws but jumping ship when he left shows signs of no commitment... 

remember the name in front of the shirt is more important than the name in the back

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 01:34:40 PM »

WHO CARES  ;D

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »

Everybody in TnT likes Brasil... i mean BRA...zill due to name and "stars"  yet they have the worst team chemistry

I admit i started liking Utd when Yorke was there but i was 9 years old and now actually following Football  so it was only natural i choose Utd..  but unlike the others i stuck with Utd even when yorke left.. many others jumped on the real madrid band waggon from 2002 especially becuz  of the stars and the fact they won the CL

But Utd is my life.. my room decorated in memorabilia  my saturdays and sundays are dedicated to watching us play whoever  my tuesdays and wednesday evenings are Champions league

I like England because they have many Utd players firstly  i like them because i love the passion which is heard every saturday and sunday in the EPL

i just find brazil lacks passion    i hate their fans and their team..  they are a great team probably the best  but i just cant stand them

What so retarded about that ? How many of our players do we get to see  perform at the highest level every weekend? When nest do you think one of our players would grace a Champions League final? I don't care much for their style so where is the need to continue to watch them ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 02:08:03 PM »
you haters at it again i see lol  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 03:22:42 PM »
Beacuse to many people like them and they especially Brazil is over rated, they get respect just for having a name. Yes, they probably was good and still produce a few good players, but they havn't won any major tournament in a while,

If teams really play Brazil  the way they should they wouldn't win squat and France taught them that lesson at the 2006 world cup.

If I eat that chain up about Brazil I go be crapping iron for days...

Hating is allowed, but at least be intelligent about it and criticise something that deserve criticising, like Ronaldhino buck teeth or something nah  ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »

WHO CARES  ;D

True, True  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 05:23:06 PM »
Small Mag,
Brazil football and fans lack passion?  you too young to smoking so much weed...do some research but if cyah find examples of passion, i will provide you of examples of too much passion...just say u doh like Brazil

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 05:39:41 PM »
Oh gosh man another flippin haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, jus add him to de list please :devil: :devil: :devil:  MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »
Oh gosh man another flippin haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, jus add him to de list please :devil: :devil: :devil:  MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl:

he, tht man on d list long time from day one, he is a big time hater  :devil:  :rotfl:, i mark he down long time lol
Youtube Channel

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 06:13:56 PM »
Man I just know I love my teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brazil and ManUtd. and thats what matters to me!

Let the haters hate...

Filho good points I concur!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »

Small Mag..catch yuhself eh? Yuh supporting ManU which is the biggest, richest club on the planet. Yuh not from Manchester, yuh not from England. Yuh jump on ManU when they were the most winning side in England and when they won the treble. Soo, please doh be dissing anybody for liking Brazil for their name or popularity. And doh be talking about loyalty and sticking with ManU during good times and rough :rotfl: :rotfl: What rough times? Every year finishing in the top 4 and qualifying for the Champion's League? Steeeups. Talk to me when yuh support a side that get relegated, or struggle to make it in the top half of the table. You trying too hard to sound more legit than others. ManU never had no rough times during your lifetime to be trying to prove yuh loyal. put tings in perspective man.

As for Brazil having no chemistry...dat belongs to England. England's chemistry right now is abysmal and it has been for the past 2 world cups. Case in point: Brazil v England in 2002. There was only one team on the field that day..even when they were down to 10 men. WC 2006 England was abysmal. Ironically..the only game they played with any chemistry or passion was against Portugal..which of course..they lost. Chemistry (and passion) could never be any sane person's reason for liking England over Brazil..there are any number of other reasons..but those two? nah

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 09:29:40 PM »
Filho,
2 great posts, i dont have the energy to use common sense, facts, and logic so thanks for doing the dirty work..

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »

Small Mag..catch yuhself eh? Yuh supporting ManU which is the biggest, richest club on the planet. Yuh not from Manchester, yuh not from England. Yuh jump on ManU when they were the most winning side in England and when they won the treble. Soo, please doh be dissing anybody for liking Brazil for their name or popularity. And doh be talking about loyalty and sticking with ManU during good times and rough :rotfl: :rotfl: What rough times? Every year finishing in the top 4 and qualifying for the Champion's League? Steeeups. Talk to me when yuh support a side that get relegated, or struggle to make it in the top half of the table. You trying too hard to sound more legit than others. ManU never had no rough times during your lifetime to be trying to prove yuh loyal. put tings in perspective man.

As for Brazil having no chemistry...dat belongs to England. England's chemistry right now is abysmal and it has been for the past 2 world cups. Case in point: Brazil v England in 2002. There was only one team on the field that day..even when they were down to 10 men. WC 2006 England was abysmal. Ironically..the only game they played with any chemistry or passion was against Portugal..which of course..they lost. Chemistry (and passion) could never be any sane person's reason for liking England over Brazil..there are any number of other reasons..but those two? nah

simply walks down the wicket and dispatches him over the boundary for a mighty six...

Not a man moved..    ;D

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 10:36:43 PM »

simply walks down the wicket and dispatches him over the boundary for a mighty six...

Not a man moved..    ;D
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well said omarldinho  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 10:42:03 PM »

Not a man moved..    ;D
Small mag your turn to bat  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 12:26:24 AM »
nah nah Small Mag.....retire hurt.....or use take ah page from England book....it too hot to play... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »

i could understand your tnt veiws but jumping ship when he left shows signs of no commitment... 

remember the name in front of the shirt is more important than the name in the back

AIG  :wavetowel: :devil:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »

it's ok to hate on Brazil....but the part about them lacking chemistry and passion must have come spewing out of your ass in liquid form with a burning sensation....

I'm a Brazil fan, and am often disappointed when they don't fully dominate a game in style as is unfairly expected of them by many when they step out onto the field..........so I can understand why folks think they are overrated....the thing about Brazil is that they revoluntionized the game decades ago and brought a different style, approach and attitude to the game that many considered to be refreshing...they have managed to maintain that legacy (with success and some of the world's most colourful players over time), and with alot of political clout in football's high places, they end up being arguably the most marketed nat'l team in the World (the same parallel can be drawn for Man U at the club level......)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 12:47:29 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 04:07:11 PM »

in a while?
i guess 2 of the last 4 world cups, and being in 3 of the last 4 finals don't count.
Stop embarrassing yourself
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 04:13:35 PM »
Sorry for repeating what Filho said.
I replied after reading the first idiotic post and without reading replies  ;D
Small Mag get mash up there.
and from a Fatima man too. sad
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 08:07:44 PM »

::) boss yuh just drop to 1000th in the fifa ranking fuh lack of football knowledge. Brazil eh win nutten for a while hahhahahhaah WC 2002 Copa 2004 Confederation 2005. So if dey eh win fuh ah while who win?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>