May 17, 2024, 06:06:12 PM

Author Topic: As I said before and I will say it again.  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
As I said before and I will say it again.
« on: September 30, 2007, 08:18:08 AM »
Brasil Sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are overated and if teams play them hard they will fall like rain. They not winning anything. Germany became the first Women's World Cup champion to repeat in Sunday's 2-0 win over Brazil.

Palos, you still want to have Marta baby....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Brazil play so much shit in this game I too was surprise. They couldn't get a string of passes together, only individual play, skill with no brains... Marta shit down she self too.....

Germany 1-0 Brazil: Historic World Cup win.
Associated Press.

Germany won its second straight Women's World Cup on Sunday, defeating Brazil 2-0 behind second-half goals by Birgit Prinz and Simone Laudehr. Prinz scored in the 52nd minute and Laudehr added a cushion late in the game, helping Germany become the first women's soccer team to successfully defend its title in the World Cup or Olympics.
Brazil star Marta, who had seven goals in the tournament, had a chance to tie the game in the second half, but her penalty kick was stopped by diving German goalkeeper Nadine Angerer.
Germany managed to hold off flowing attacks by Brazil, which routed the United States 4-0 in the semifinal. In the third-place game Sunday, the U.S. defeated Norway 4-1 behind two goals by Abby Wambach.
Germany set several records in winning the top prize in women's soccer. Germany is the first team to go through a major senior competition without yielding a goal, outscoring the opposition 21-0.
Germany has not given up a goal in 619 minutes in World Cup play. The last goal was scored four years ago in the finals against Sweden. China held the old record of 442 minutes.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 08:27:52 AM by Flex »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: As I said before and I will say it again.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 08:23:09 AM »
Boy hush yuh arse nah.

::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 08:27:24 AM »
dem german oman dem is 1/3 man so from de get go dem had ah advantage...playin hard will come more natural tuh dem  :devil:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 08:29:45 AM »
Sando yuh goin for bacchanal thread No. 2 eh?

Dem brazil gyirl play ah sweet game....is just that German defence was ah flickin fortress
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 08:36:31 AM »
Tell me something. Why do you guys like Brazil ? they play so much garbage its a shame. Is this un-bias blinded love.....

Do you prefer have a team like Brazil, where one, maybe two players doing fancy footworks and getting no where or do you prefer have a team like Germany, a well organise one who can win it when it matters. No prettiness, just pure dedication and effectivness. A team who play as a team and not one who play like T&T back in the days.

Brazil lost the ball very easy everytime they got it... come on guys, give credit where credit is due !!!!!!

Congratulations E-Man
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 08:38:05 AM by Flex »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 08:40:58 AM »
Tell me something. Why do you guys like Brazil ? they play so much garbage its a shame. Is this un-bias blinded love.....

Do you prefer have a team like Brazil, where one, maybe two players doing fancy footworks and getting no where or do you prefer have a team like Germany, a well organise one who can win it when it matters. No prettiness, just pure dedication and effectivness. A team who play as a team and not one who play like T&T back in the days.

Brazil lost the ball very easy everytime they got it... come on guys, give credit where credit is due !!!!!!

Congratulations E-Man

For such a hater yuh does real follow Brasil games boy. Why is that?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 08:50:37 AM »

Congratulations E-Man

I is not a man to put too much belief in statistics, Sando, but to give you a hint of how your view in this case is blinded hate towards Brazil the way you accuse Brazil fans of having blinded love for them:  How could Brazil have "...lost the ball very easy everytime they got it...." and still end up with 57% of the possession?  I will give credit where it is due and allow that Germany seemed to have an overall impenetrable defence but did Brazil not have many chances to score some very easy goals?  I wouldn't exactly call this game a one-sided German affair, boss.  Germany are very efficient, physical and organized, but for a team that has hardly played together or invested in their playing time (according to reports) Brazil are a team to fear.  They may have "failed" in your eyes today, but there is never a story of succces that comes without failure along the way.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 08:51:10 AM »
Tell me something. Why do you guys like Brazil ?

Do you prefer have a team like Brazil, where one, maybe two players doing fancy footworks and getting no where or do you prefer have a team like Germany, a well organise one who can win it when it matters.

Nah man Germany hadda get dey props especially on the set pieces...a win is a win.  Congrats to them

But is the flips tricks, spanner and pull backs dat does bring fans to de game....that is what does make the game beautiful...and when anybody win with the magic..it even sweeter

Okay try this..which woman yuh would want on ah  date?

The accountant who does wear only long sleeves and long skyirt who put a proposal in writing to you  hilighting all she good qualiities for the future
or...
ah sweet hostess in de tight dress who whispering real slackness in yuh ears and she could tie ah cherry stem with she tongue while she givin yuh ah massage
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 08:56:30 AM »
Okay try this..which woman yuh would want on ah  date?

The accountant who does wear only long sleeves and long skyirt who put a proposal in writing to you  hilighting all she good qualiities for the future
or...
ah sweet hostess in de tight dress who whispering real slackness in yuh ears and she could tie ah cherry stem with she tongue while she givin yuh ah massage

Some a dem accountant is freak central bro.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 09:01:55 AM »

Some a dem accountant is freak central bro.

True ah hear some ah dem does give spreadsheet ah new meaning

But yuh cyah find dat out till yuh open de package

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 09:19:06 AM »
is marta from south?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 09:25:10 AM »
Dutty, I will take de accountant, how much man that sweet hostess massage while ting a cherry stem around she tongue, seems she had a lot practice. I prefer brains over slackness. Besides, them accountant is some of the sexiest under cover women in the world, when that uniform comes off is pure pressure.

As for Toppa, I love to watch football, it doesn't matter who playing, once they showing games I will watch. But seeing Man-U and Brazil lose is always a bonus for me.

I believe Arsenal or Chelsea will win the EPL this season. Yes, Chelsea will bounce back and Arsenal playing some serious football. Man-U is a one-nil team.... they couldn't even score on Coventry City... Ferguson try to put the second string team to play and it back fire on him, Man-U have only a few good players and two old man (Giggs & Scholes) who both should retire.

Rooney, catching he ass to score because he head not right, one beats man Ronaldo getting bat like a dunce plenty now, Giggs running on crutches, both Giggs and Scholes should go to Sunderland and join former team-mates Yorke, Cole and Keane. Teves is not prolific, Carrick inconsistent, Ferdinand slow like Dog and Neville and Brown should go play in de Conference League.

I like Evra, Nani, Vidic, Saha, Ronaldo (he ok still), Teves and Hargreaves, I believe they are good players. The rest of the team is kaka... Even though they have some decent players I would still love to see them lose...

Ronaldinho cannot be the best player in the world and Chelsea would be crazy to buy this fool if the rumors is true. Did Ronaldinho actually played at the 2006 would cup ? that’s strange as he was invisible all tounament..... Chelsea should invest in a good coach and also buy Messi and Anderson Deco if they want to win the EPL and champion league. They have to many players who not performing to well.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 09:29:13 AM by Flex »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 10:00:11 AM »
Dutty, I will take de accountant, how much man that sweet hostess massage while ting a cherry stem around she tongue, seems she had a lot practice. I prefer brains over slackness. Besides, them accountant is some of the sexiest under cover women in the world, when that uniform comes off is pure pressure.

As for Toppa, I love to watch football, it doesn't matter who playing, once they showing games I will watch. But seeing Man-U and Brazil lose is always a bonus for me.

I believe Arsenal or Chelsea will win the EPL this season. Yes, Chelsea will bounce back and Arsenal playing some serious football. Man-U is a one-nil team.... they couldn't even score on Coventry City... Ferguson try to put the second string team to play and it back fire on him, Man-U have only a few good players and two old man (Giggs & Scholes) who both should retire.

Rooney, catching he ass to score because he head not right, one beats man Ronaldo getting bat like a dunce plenty now, Giggs running on crutches, both Giggs and Scholes should go to Sunderland and join former team-mates Yorke, Cole and Keane. Teves is not prolific, Carrick inconsistent, Ferdinand slow like Dog and Neville and Brown should go play in de Conference League.

I like Evra, Nani, Vidic, Saha, Ronaldo (he ok still), Teves and Hargreaves, I believe they are good players. The rest of the team is kaka... Even though they have some decent players I would still love to see them lose...

Ronaldinho cannot be the best player in the world and Chelsea would be crazy to buy this fool if the rumors is true. Did Ronaldinho actually played at the 2006 would cup ? that’s strange as he was invisible all tounament..... Chelsea should invest in a good coach and also buy Messi and Anderson Deco if they want to win the EPL and champion league. They have to many players who not performing to well.

You does talk level tata yes.

Den again...u from South... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 10:19:11 AM »
...I love being a turtle  ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 11:08:34 AM »
overrated? Brazil is only now getting rated in the women's game...

You appear more and more clueless with every post. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 11:11:13 AM »
so now everybody go jump on de Brazil womens team bandwaggon now?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 12:31:21 PM »
so now everybody go jump on de Brazil womens team bandwaggon now?

I on ANY football band waggon wit a Brazil flag on it.  Special Olympics and all!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 12:54:56 PM »

Shit does really come in all forms oui !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 01:49:58 PM »

Congratulations E-Man

And with all that they get to the final. So germany the World Champions have won, on the day the better team. That is the nature of the game, but at least Brazil made it to the final. I really do not understand your logic.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 06:29:03 PM »
No need to understand my logic, just like in Copa America, they played shit and was lucky to win it, their best game was the final, so respect for that, but other than that they perform like garbge, but luck took them through. Dosen't mean they are the best team.

They may make it to the finals, but in the end they win NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! that reputation only good for teams like T&T, not Brazil.... that would have been an accomplishment for us.....

I cant understand, Brazil lost and not only did they, but they played shit, why cant you guys give Germany credit....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 06:31:23 PM by Sando »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 06:57:21 PM »
No need to understand my logic, just like in Copa America, they played shit and was lucky to win it, their best game was the final, so respect for that, but other than that they perform like garbge, but luck took them through. Dosen't mean they are the best team.

They may make it to the finals, but in the end they win NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! that reputation only good for teams like T&T, not Brazil.... that would have been an accomplishment for us.....

I cant understand, Brazil lost and not only did they, but they played shit, why cant you guys give Germany credit....

Everyone (ok not everyone ;D) who's spoken about the gave Germany their due credit- Go and check the WWC thread...You're just a babbling hater who makes no sense........you are the one who gives Brazil no credit- when they deserve it. Brazil has given football some very good players, some great teams, and has contributed alot of happiness and passion to the game- and they have a very successful track record to add to that. Brazil is a fairly poor country and their football has given hope and a livelihood to many kids who had no other options...Their women's team struggles for respect back at home, and they do not get the necessary financial support from their federation- they had to abandon the program for 2 years bcuz of it....- I think it was very cool to see them come back from that and get really close to realizing their ultimate dream...You say they (men's team) played crap for the whole copa and only had one good game...well based on all reports their women's team played some great football leading up to the final, so why can't you respect that? (I think they played well in the final too)...Your blind hate for Brazil is far less logical than others' fanatical support for them and I don't see what pleasure you get out of needlessly disrespecting a country that has given so much to the game, and it baffles me even more why you would take issue with their women's team who are fighting against all odds to live out their dreams.....

If you don't support them- fine but they don't "suck". That's just garbage.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 07:12:07 PM by kicker »

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 07:42:45 PM »

Well how bout Brazil send some of that luck to we cause I could do with TNT getting some luck like that too.
Listen them ladies play they ball and one side took their chances and that's all it comes down to, so just say congrats to Germany and better luck next time to Brazil.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »
As ah south man meh self, Sando please keep quiet, yuh acting like yuh from Biche or Erin, or some movelang place, where people so never see come see, yuh hear ah ting and talk like yuh is ah professor.

Second dumb thread in a week.  >:(

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 07:32:03 AM »
Brazil and Germany had the best records in the competition. germany most goals for and not one goal against. Brazil second most goals for and two against (until the final) its fitting they should meet. Sando you say Brazil was lucky in 5 games?????? Like the spraying the locie wid paraquat now, because yuh talking oral diarrhea
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »
Ok, guess what, Brazil did good to reach the finals, but I still hate them and I hope they continue to win NOTHING !!!!!! allyuh could hate, but everyone have they own opinion..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 07:25:25 AM »
Ok, guess what, Brazil did good to reach the finals, but I still hate them and I hope they continue to win NOTHING !!!!!! allyuh could hate, but everyone have they own opinion..

That sounds like a concession that yuh talkin' shit. I'll take that.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 07:31:44 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 10:04:53 AM »
WestCoast I see like them men still 'Kicking'  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 10:12:48 AM »
Sando you need help..... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 11:22:54 AM »
Brasil Sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are overated and if teams play them hard they will fall like rain. They not winning anything. Germany became the first Women's World Cup champion to repeat in Sunday's 2-0 win over Brazil.

Palos, you still want to have Marta baby....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Brazil play so much shit in this game I too was surprise. They couldn't get a string of passes together, only individual play, skill with no brains... Marta shit down she self too.....

Germany 1-0 Brazil: Historic World Cup win.
Associated Press.

Germany won its second straight Women's World Cup on Sunday, defeating Brazil 2-0 behind second-half goals by Birgit Prinz and Simone Laudehr. Prinz scored in the 52nd minute and Laudehr added a cushion late in the game, helping Germany become the first women's soccer team to successfully defend its title in the World Cup or Olympics.
Brazil star Marta, who had seven goals in the tournament, had a chance to tie the game in the second half, but her penalty kick was stopped by diving German goalkeeper Nadine Angerer.
Germany managed to hold off flowing attacks by Brazil, which routed the United States 4-0 in the semifinal. In the third-place game Sunday, the U.S. defeated Norway 4-1 behind two goals by Abby Wambach.
Germany set several records in winning the top prize in women's soccer. Germany is the first team to go through a major senior competition without yielding a goal, outscoring the opposition 21-0.
Germany has not given up a goal in 619 minutes in World Cup play. The last goal was scored four years ago in the finals against Sweden. China held the old record of 442 minutes.

is 11 man dey play  ::) they cah win
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>