May 18, 2024, 02:03:35 PM

Author Topic: T&T0 - Cuba 3  (Read 6051 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Match Report....TnT U-23 Vz Cuba
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 10:29:40 PM »

And what went on for the red card....put us in a hole from the start.  We out already oui.  And I hear it had almost full crowd for the small stands it have there.
Worse thing is to lose when the public actually come to support.  Not the youth and them fault with preparation.

Playing with 10 for 60+ mins when u have to press not easy.  We never seem to get anywhere with this age group.  Last piece of "success" I cud remember was with Wise, Dwarika and them playing in the states for the final round and we didn't make it.

btw...a #7 was tearing up for we?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T0 - Cuba 3
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 12:24:02 AM »
I am not surprise that they losing, but that is a big score. To be honest, I don't think TTFF care much about Olimpic football. During the Pan Am games that squad should have been training and playing prictice games. TTFF did not focus on that. The whole admin. is on the election footing. football could wait. All the money gone into the election. They just throw in the squad and hoping them boys go pull it off, but they getting a rude awakening. TTFF just don't care. Forget Bejing.

South Africa not exactly looking promising either.
It's not.  ;D ;D

but it look promsing for ja though eh

I grow up in St. Anns and one thing I learn is a conversation with mad people the intellectually disadvantaged is pointless. Doh study he.
So this "intellectually disadvantaged" would be wrong in telling you that it's "grew".?
If you weren't "intellectually disadvantaged" you would recognize colloquial writing when you see it.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 07:55:13 AM »
I am not surprise that they losing, but that is a big score. To be honest, I don't think TTFF care much about Olimpic football. During the Pan Am games that squad should have been training and playing prictice games. TTFF did not focus on that. The whole admin. is on the election footing. football could wait. All the money gone into the election. They just throw in the squad and hoping them boys go pull it off, but they getting a rude awakening. TTFF just don't care. Forget Bejing.

It's not.  ;D ;D

I grow up in St. Anns and one thing I learn is a conversation with mad people the intellectually disadvantaged is pointless. Doh study he.
So this "intellectually disadvantaged" would be wrong in telling you that it's "grew".?
If you weren't "intellectually disadvantaged" you would recognize colloquial writing when you see it.

Well! Since I am a 100% full-blooded Jamaican. I am happy to say that I personally don't fully understand the colloquial lauguage or writings of other nations. So I believe I'm right in correcting a "mistake" as I see fit.
jjbrown

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 08:14:55 AM »
haul yuh stinking c#nt nah 2099...go and suck Marlon King co#k...

Lawd, ah mis all dis drama  :o  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 08:28:22 AM »
Very colourful dey BM. Is a good ting patriot give oui d score

:rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »
Well! Since I am a 100% full-blooded Jackass. I am happy to say that I personally don't fully understand the colloquial lauguage or writings of other nations. So I believe I'm right in correcting a "mistake" as I see fit.

fixed your post
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 08:49:25 AM »

It's not.  ;D ;D

Well! Since I am a 100% full-blooded Jamaican. I am happy to say that I personally don't fully understand the colloquial lauguage or writings of other nations. So I believe I'm right in correcting a "mistake" as I see fit.
Zandolie ah see wha' yuh mean...pointless.

Ja2099 correct this mistake...owatanasiam.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 09:53:43 AM »
Ja2099 correct this mistake...owatanasiam.
dais Jakan Patios? :devil:
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ya know dis colloquial saying
"DEAD HOOD" :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:10:29 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 10:52:49 AM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl: You Trinis certainly resorting to another level when this type of language is being spouted. "Intellectually challenged" indeed.
This 3-0 lashing from Cuba must really hurt. And in your own backyard as well. :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know it will be extra painful when the Young Boyz advance to the next round. ;D ;D
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »
:rotfl:  :rotfl: You Trinis certainly resorting to another level when this type of language is being spouted. "Intellectually challenged" indeed.
This 3-0 lashing from Cuba must really hurt. And in your own backyard as well. :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know it will be extra painful when the Young Boyz advance to the next round. ;D ;D

Oh the same way how you predicted that the JA  under 17 would be in korea ent  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:47:26 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »

Oh the same way how you predicted that the JA  under 17 would be in korea ent  :rotfl:
Yes. But getting a 3-nil whupping by Cuba in the first 45 minutes in your own backyard less than 24 hours ago. ??? :rotfl: :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Match Report....TnT U-23 Vz Cuba
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2007, 04:30:09 PM »

And what went on for the red card....put us in a hole from the start.  We out already oui.  And I hear it had almost full crowd for the small stands it have there.
Worse thing is to lose when the public actually come to support.  Not the youth and them fault with preparation.

Playing with 10 for 60+ mins when u have to press not easy.  We never seem to get anywhere with this age group.  Last piece of "success" I cud remember was with Wise, Dwarika and them playing in the states for the final round and we didn't make it.

btw...a #7 was tearing up for we?

From papers...i see tinto was the number 7.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
We all should have all seen this coming from the time we failed to qualify for the Pan Am games. We did not even qualify for the last CAC games. How is it that a country who just qulaified for the last WC can not even qualify for the lower level tournaments. I am very sceptical (doubtful) about our SA campaign.

SA campaign is by no means going tuh be like what de other teams going through, cuz de senior team will have experienced players dat playing or played at de top level. We talking about men like KJ, Stern, Edwards, Birchie, Spann and any other experienced players de coach might call up. People don't get frustrated, when de senior team get rolling again, we willl have ah chance just like any other CONCACAF team. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 12:49:06 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>