May 04, 2024, 04:54:15 PM

Author Topic: Gold Cup Question  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gold Cup Question
« on: February 12, 2007, 09:13:11 AM »
When is the draw to know which teams will be in the groups etc and the venues the team will be playing at? I have to get passport early so I need to know soon so I can start beggin  ::)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: Gold Cup Question
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:39:12 AM »
DOh know but I have de passport ah jus have to get de visa stamp by de relevant authorities (aka Lady Dragon)
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:52:21 AM »
When is the draw to know which teams will be in the groups etc and the venues the team will be playing at? I have to get passport early so I need to know soon so I can start beggin ::)

boss, all you so have tuh do is jes utter the words, "I am going by meh pardnah CALVIN(Klein)who was in the NAVY(old) for SEVEN years, he having ah small lime tuh celebrate he sisters DEREON(Beyonce) and DONNA(Karan) that live in NY, birthdays....they mite even have 2 of dey good frens dey. Ah kyah remember they name but dey does call dem LVLX and Applebottom.....wit dat is muliple indefinite yuh getting.... ;D

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 10:17:21 AM »
When is the draw to know which teams will be in the groups etc and the venues the team will be playing at? I have to get passport early so I need to know soon so I can start beggin ::)

boss, all you so have tuh do is jes utter the words, "I am going by meh pardnah CALVIN(Klein)who was in the NAVY(old) for SEVEN years, he having ah small lime tuh celebrate he sisters DEREON(Beyonce) and DONNA(Karan) that live in NY, birthdays....they mite even have 2 of dey good frens dey. Ah kyah remember they name but dey does call dem LVLX and Applebottom.....wit dat is muliple indefinite yuh getting.... ;D

you moving like ah whey whey man.. juss bussing the 11am mark!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 10:55:49 AM »
When is the draw to know which teams will be in the groups etc and the venues the team will be playing at? I have to get passport early so I need to know soon so I can start beggin  ::)

Forget about the draw. Just go and get your passport. They are real backlogged right now, because of the U.S. new rule.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 09:21:46 AM »

Forget about the draw. Just go and get your passport. They are real backlogged right now, because of the U.S. new rule.

Apparently "che" did not get the joke!!

lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »

Apparently "che" did not get the joke!!

lol

No I did not  :-[

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 09:02:16 AM »
Any news yet on dates, groups etc? Maybe they said when an announcement would be made? anyone?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 09:19:37 AM »
Any news yet on dates, groups etc? Maybe they said when an announcement would be made? anyone?
check here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_CONCACAF_Gold_Cup

Venues
Soldier Field, Chicago
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Massachusetts
Reliant Stadium, Houston
Orange Bowl Stadium, Miami
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
The Home Depot Center, Carson, California
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:31:04 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

TrinInfinite

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 09:23:12 AM »
the matches and venues will be announced in early march i believe..... :beermug:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »
as equally important is a final location. which state or city hosting it. cause if it not on de east coast ah cyah make it.
jus get yuh passport orgainsed both legal and marital stamped..lol.we going
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 09:33:05 AM »
Hope yuh  going over dey to watch football and not to harass people gyal like ah hear yuh like to do.  ;D ;D ;D  Middle of carnival party and people complaining bout de polished hoe. Allyuh fellas ent easy nah. Leave de people and dem gyal alone nah
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 09:37:06 AM »
Hope yuh  going over dey to watch football and not to harass people gyal like ah hear yuh like to do.  ;D ;D ;D  Middle of carnival party and people complaining bout de polished hoe. Allyuh fellas ent easy nah. Leave de people and dem gyal alone nah
wah de...allyuh people in here liek allyuh have allyuh court clothes ready to go. u wah meh wife buss meh ass. is a godo thing i didnt go any carnival party  :o :o
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 09:50:57 AM »
wah de...allyuh people in here liek allyuh have allyuh court clothes ready to go. u wah meh wife buss meh ass. is a godo thing i didnt go any carnival party  :o :o

men  nearly sink your ship your ship there.   ;) alyuh want d man to get cut arse from he wife
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 10:53:04 AM »
check here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_CONCACAF_Gold_Cup

Venues
Soldier Field, Chicago
Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Massachusetts
Reliant Stadium, Houston
Orange Bowl Stadium, Miami
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
The Home Depot Center, Carson, California

thx, but I already knew the venues..it was listed here in a previous post.

Just want to know who playing where so I cud make arrangements. BTW I'm also  looking for GPS masking technology.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 10:57:34 AM »
BTW I'm also  looking for GPS masking technology.
man, de onliest mask i could find fa you is dis one

;D ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »
I am hearing the draw is March 6

Offline st john strikers

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gold Cup Question - MATCH SCHEDULE
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 09:31:21 PM »
CONCACAF.COM

1.3.07 - CONCACAF will announce on Tuesday (6 March) from its offices in New York City the final groups and schedule for the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup™.
The announcement of teams and the full tournament match schedule will take place at 2:30 pm ET and be made via a video news release that will be available via satellite and online at www.CONCACAF.com.

This will be followed at 3:00 pm ET by a Media Teleconference Call with CONCACAF General Secretary, Chuck Blazer. Teleconference numbers as well as the satellite information for the video news release will be announced on Monday (5 March).

The 12 CONCACAF-team field for the ninth edition of the CONCACAF Gold Cup™ is comprised of the previous champions (Canada, Mexico, USA), four Caribbean qualifiers (Cuba, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago) and the five Central American qualifiers (Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama). The Gold Cup takes place from 6-24 June in six venues across the USA.

The 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup™ opens in Miami’s Orange Bowl on 6 June with the Final scheduled for Soldier Field, Chicago, on 24 June. The four other venues that will host Gold Cup games in 2007 are Giants Stadium (near New York City) in New Jersey, The Home Depot Center (near Los Angeles) in Carson, California, Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, close to Boston, Massachusetts.

1]; } ?>