May 20, 2024, 03:09:29 PM

Author Topic: Holland vs. Portugal  (Read 19489 times)

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
Re: Holland vs. Portugal
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2006, 02:57:03 PM »
van basten......... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2006, 02:57:27 PM »
even is portugal win, they have lost deco and (was his name??) for the next match.  Will be tough for dem.

Costinha
Yea but they playing England eh...so we go see

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »
they call it.ah shambles...lmao tsn.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2006, 02:58:07 PM »
high, low, hang jack, game.....Holland to go (home)...what an insane match.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2006, 02:58:30 PM »
engalnd must eb real fetchign jones and happy..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2006, 02:58:55 PM »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2006, 02:59:45 PM »
There are far to many cards at this tournament.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2006, 02:59:56 PM »
da ref might get licks..loss he wukk.. i doubting that done dey....i real coasting right now...england get to play a beat up portugese team..all kinda man suspended...stuuuppppppppps.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Portugal eh lose since Euro 2004
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »
Point?  I am simply providing info on a football forum from A BBC article before de match start.  You have to be a real bamsee Midnight.  Ah cyah take on some of allyuh Waggonist at all at all.  Jes so you want to start shit.  Me eh know bout allyuh men yes.

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2006, 03:00:53 PM »
Ultimately should we blame the individual refs for their performance, or blame FIFA for putting them under so much pressure to perform??   ???

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »
wah u go do...the ref and dem in this tournament..getting for decent..to bad..to horrible.........

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2006, 03:01:51 PM »
high, low, hang jack, game.....Holland to go (home)...what an insane match.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  and dey kick some six and ace too
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2006, 03:04:29 PM »
fifa might look at the head butt..... and figo might get suspended

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2006, 03:06:40 PM »
Ultimately should we blame the individual refs for their performance, or blame FIFA for putting them under so much pressure to perform??   ???
Maybe FIFA spend so much time picking the fittest refs ,they lose the quality refs,I did not see the game where is this ref from.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 03:13:01 PM by Compre »

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2006, 03:07:51 PM »
Ultimately should we blame the individual refs for their performance, or blame FIFA for putting them under so much pressure to perform??   ???

point taken...BUT..da ref was ah nanie...he allowed de game to get outta hand by giving out charity cards to make up for he assholeness...all that really start when he didn't send off figo for da head butt..fifa say zero tolerance for that shit..

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2006, 03:09:44 PM »
In my humble opinion, the ref did a fine job, with so much trip and bad play and nuff acting as well on the field, I swear dah game play in Gollywood. The players get on with tata...forcing the ref. hand..."Card meh nah'...well hold that the ref say, and did they cool it...nah...."Bounce meh nah" :-\

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2006, 03:10:07 PM »
quite mad

vBasten man... you made a bad bad bad mistake not taking Klaas Jan Huntelaar with you...
absolutely insane
he would have scored
he practically always scores.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2006, 03:10:24 PM »
eh anybody know what time de portugal vs holland game starting ???..i had meh tv on tsn..but de only thing on was world cup kung fu :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2006, 03:11:06 PM »
Ultimately should we blame the individual refs for their performance, or blame FIFA for putting them under so much pressure to perform??   ???

point taken...BUT..da ref was ah nanie...he allowed de game to get outta hand by giving out charity cards to make up for he assholeness...all that really start when he didn't send off figo for da head butt..fifa say zero tolerance for that shit..
this was a combined effort ... the ref fauled to act when he should have and the players start to act like chirren and try to take advantage of him ...

52 matches  23 red cards to date accoridng to TSN - A RECORD

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2006, 03:12:16 PM »
In my humble opinion, the ref did a fine job, with so much trip and bad play and nuff acting as well on the field, I swear dah game play in Gollywood. The players get on with tata...forcing the ref. hand..."Card meh nah'...well hold that the ref say, and did they cool it...nah...."Bounce meh nah" :-\
lol amn i go agree wiht u.dta opnion ahve ot eb humble..cause if u think that ref did a godo job...ldoh ever volunteer to ref no game i playing nah

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2006, 03:12:34 PM »

I agree. When he gave yellow cards in de first 5 mins, i was like, "yuh trap yourself now!" Now he had to stay consistent and stick to the letter of the law. He is from Russia I think. But de refereeing in this tournament is the worst that I have seen in any tournament.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2006, 03:13:49 PM »
quite mad

vBasten man... you made a bad bad bad mistake not taking Klaas Jan Huntelaar with you...
absolutely insane
he would have scored
he practically always scores.

seedorf,makaay and davids too...no midfield presence in that squad whatsoever....

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2006, 03:13:54 PM »
eh anybody know what time de portugal vs holland game starting ???..i had meh tv on tsn..but de only thing on was world cup kung fu :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ah real slow today ... took me a minute or two ... was  more like Extreme Sport :rotfl: :rotfl: 

Maybe some US viewers might tune in more to see the action

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2006, 03:15:29 PM »

ah real slow today ... took me a minute or two ... was  more like Extreme Sport :rotfl: :rotfl: 

Maybe some US viewers might tune in more to see the action
hahaha@pecan u coudla fake it shhhhh..lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2006, 03:16:19 PM »
I do not think the ref had a bad game at all.  From the word go the Netherlands came to play a physical game, and fouled Christiano Ronaldo trying to take him out of the game.

These cards were the result of a game gone wild.  Even after early bookings the players refused to keep the game in check, and so more cards were correctly issued.

Yuh cyar play mas and fraid powder.  

Yuh want to play hard tackle and physical play?  Take cards in yuh waist.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »
i done talk about this game..lol....it is an embarassment though. this card thign outta hand.and men still diving..and even when ref telll dem get up is a dive  ..no card..and fifia sya they cracking down on dat steups....

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »
i done talk about this game..lol....it is an embarassment though. this card thign outta hand.and men still diving..and even when ref telll dem get up is a dive  ..no card..and fifia sya they cracking down on dat steups....

lets see what FIFA does after the fact .. tune in at 11:00

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2006, 03:26:57 PM »
I have always been a fan of Holland, but I saw a few of their warm up games and they were not the same Holland I was used to seeing.....so mih eh surprised dey gone home....and to agree with another post, yeah they were really missing that extra creativity in midfield.

Now it seems like mih wish to see England out of the damn tournament early eh goh come through....ah really hope Portugal rest it on dem....dey eh playing like dey deserve to win no World Cup.

Also, imagine the kinda guts it take to leave ah man like Van Nistelrooj on de bench (kinda makes mih think bout Stern and leaving he on de damn bench too, but water under de bridge), but I think Van Basten may have made a big mistake to do that in a do or die match like this...

And dat referee was ah real asshole....he spoil an otherwise good game....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2006, 03:28:17 PM »
lol amn i go agree wiht u.dta opnion ahve ot eb humble..cause if u think that ref did a godo job...ldoh ever volunteer to ref no game i playing nah

I stop reffing long time, doh worry, after 2, 3 yellow, I used to give mehself ah red for cuffin down man in meh face...ah try 2 game, and never get to complete dem...so yuh safe ;D

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »
I LOVE THIS WORLD CUP!
Crazy and rough game but still real good football in it
Deco and Gio limin in d tunnel after they get their red cards is real kicks
I love dis game boy
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>