May 11, 2024, 07:37:03 AM

Author Topic: Densill to leave hungary.  (Read 16201 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Densill to leave hungary.
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »
I think we should stay in the " Now " How is this player looking  now ? I hear man saying Theobald could pass and ting ...whey all dat went last week at the oval ? sometimes , as someone said, the battle is won in the head. this player has been rejected at every club he has been at so far, that is surely to play a part in where he is at " now ". In cricket the saying is that you are as good as your last inning ..well where does that leave him in football ?
The man might need some sort of counselling in addition to some good game practice to be seriously considered in a serious W/C effort. this eh no " ah play already so I must make de team now ting "
New coach , new team ! the fact that he played for Beenie matters little under maturana.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »
i doh believe in writing off de man for one bad game in the oval..

Like another man say, we doh know what was the circumstances, what injury the man was carrying, where his head was at etc...

but i talking about over a stretch of time.. i really expected him to step up and take the mantle as the only senior player available during the blacklist... He was supposed to be a cut above the rest.. but all i seeing is average performances.

I was keeping an eye on him from the Ujpest stint, cause if anything i know european exposure wouldve raised the intensity of his game.. If i'm not mistaken that is one of the first things the coach identified in him as needing improvement when he got there.. (Common for all trini footballers: good skill and touches but needs to up intensity)

More than anyone i woiuld like to see him excel and do well for our team. but, unfortunately i haven't seen anything yet to suggest he could be vital in our 2010 WC effort..

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2008, 11:21:24 AM »
Alright lemme say this,

I ent saying Theobold and Spann is hound from one game in the oval.

I find they ent good from long time, moreso Spann dan Bleeder.

Now I have nuttin against these fellas work rate, ethic, physical stature, etc. But when you have been found out, on more than one ocassion at both club and intl level against at times sub-par opponents and yuh not getting better, why I cyar say so.

Also what does get me vex is that these two fellas when they put orn the colours represent ME..and the 1.2 million of us who support them.

When you not doing a good job, I want you replaced with sombody else and I find both of them in a kinda comfort zone...they have a semi-sure pick in the national setup and it should not be so.

I also find it hard to believe that all the men we have available they are the two best we have in that position....Not atall.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2008, 11:42:42 AM »
I think the overwhelming consensus of the forum is that Densil days have past..and thats the point the truff was making. I have no problem with the guy...and at the end of the day he can say he actually played in a world cup for Trinidad...and imagine....played more minutes than Latapy...but so goes the football world. However the reality...and its not only based on the Guadeloupe game, is that he cannot be the best Trinidad has to offer in the midfield...and if it so happens that he is the best we have...well only God can take us to South Africa. A key point/word i may borrow from several posts above is the word of progress..Theobold as a player has not been able to progress beyond his level right now...and now that players around him are improving....the regional players are improving...international players super improving...he is being exposed as being below par...Ill say once again...remove any emotional inclination....a trait that has plagued our local game where coaches pick who they like...and not whos good enough...and any objective analyst with sound reason and a footballing mind will tell you....Densil good guy...but not good enough...very very simple....and the truff will go on record saying...Densil most likely may end up in Trinidad pro league...if he does...i cant see him playing on any team..and if he does..i cant see him making any sort of impact to improve whatever team he makes.....if anything else happens contrary to my prediction ill eat my cap... ;D

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2008, 12:18:46 PM »
Theobald has fallen drasticallly from that game on Ash Wednesday against the USA in 2005. He has only gotten worse consistently...

Spann have reasons for his poor form over the past year or so. I think he just need to get past his injury problems and start back sweating regular and he will be okay for us. Then again, his form dip coincide with his marriage too eh... :devil:
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 12:25:41 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2008, 01:20:19 PM »
Alright lemme say this,

Now I have nuttin against these fellas work rate, ethic, physical stature, etc. But when you have been found out, on more than one ocassion at both club and intl level against at times sub-par opponents and yuh not getting better, why I cyar say so.

Also what does get me vex is that these two fellas when they put orn the colours represent ME..and the 1.2 million of us who support them.

When you not doing a good job, I want you replaced with sombody else and I find both of them in a kinda comfort zone...they have a semi-sure pick in the national setup and it should not be so.

I also find it hard to believe that all the men we have available they are the two best we have in that position....Not atall.

put Spann at right back to link up with Carlos
oh yeah and bring back Rahim

Online Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2008, 01:35:33 PM »
Alright lemme say this,

Spann is poor defensively. And yuh want to put him in defense?

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »
Alright lemme say this,

i find before the world cup him and Carlos was linking up nicely on the right side for us

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »
the name of the post should change to denzil go end up hungry :rotfl:.allyuh give bleeder ah chance somtimes football is not only in your legs a lot of this game depends on where your head is maybe right now his head is not in the right place but i have faith in this kid because he seems to have a never say die attitude and he is always willing to explore new options,mark my words he will make it soon ,all of the posters who talking ah hope allyuh know more than bennie  because beenie had real faith in the man

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :beermug:

Online Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2008, 03:04:07 PM »
Alright lemme say this,

i find before the world cup him and Carlos was linking up nicely on the right side for us
I going on what I saw in the Gold Cup, reports from Sheffield United, Sunderland  and Wrexham and reports from the game last Wednesday. He's especially poor at picking up his man.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
Alright lemme say this,

I going on what I saw in the Gold Cup, reports from Sheffield United, Sunderland  and Wrexham and reports from the game last Wednesday. He's especially poor at picking up his man.

daiz plenty negative reports, but I go play TI and Kiffy on this one ah not ready to give up on him yet  ;D

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2008, 08:45:45 PM »
Men goh eat dey words....  Man like Spidey bawling how de man gert worst consistently after de ASh wednesday game against de US....imagine dat.......All yuh never cease to amaze me on dis forum yes....Truff bawling how de man cyah even help de TnT Pro league....hahahahahahahaha...and all yuh talking bout emotional inclination...dat itself is emotional inclination wid dem kinda fictitious comments.........steeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppssssss.   All yuh continue to fight dong ah soca warrior....who skipper all yuh team in de last Gold Cup and hold dem brodders together even up until de last stages when we play for pride and dignity.....De same man who give 150%, de same man who was always trying to keep Hardest on track even doh he younger dan him.......de same man who does look up to Yorkie and try to emulate his ways, his game and his leadership......All yuh really doh know nutting bout de man......Men want to ball de man cyah pass and cyah trap and all kinda assness......If yuh ask any coach from Beenhaker to Whim to Corneal even to Maturana, dey would tell yuh dat Densil is one of de most technical players on de team.....he was de 3rd best passer ah de ball to Yorke and Latapy...and das what all dese non-footballers doh recognize....but guess what?  De coaches know better, and das why de man always on de team.....I could go on and on until its never been told....but I would stop here.....All yuh please....dis is ah soca warrior supporters forum....I doh mind men express dey views.....but doh start ah thread bout one ah we own players and den lambase de man for de whole thread........What kinda supporters are we if das what we doing.....obviously de man will see de thread with he name, or hear bout it...and den what?...ah whole heap ah jokey supporters have nutting positive to say.....I guess dis forum might do we players more harm dan good......
Jes my two cents
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:49:08 PM by kiffysmooth »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2008, 12:08:00 AM »
kiffysmooth dis 'lambasting' men doing is not because they eh like Denzil yuh know.

It is because he look like he will be our next starting creative midfielder for WCQ - yuh understand the importance of dat position? Our CONCACAF opposition has gotten better and last time we barely squeeze through with Latapy, Yorke and Whitley in midfield.

is also because he is a Soca Warrior and we love our players dat is why we being real harsh. Yuh never hear about being cruel to be kind or what? Matter of fact I hope Bleeder read dis thread so that he will want to prove we wrong. If it 'get to his head' well then he was never ready in de first place.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2008, 07:38:07 AM »
KIFFY...excellent post...cheers
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2008, 07:41:54 AM »
Denzil play in we whole WC he have something to tell he chirren.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2008, 09:02:02 AM »
If yuh ask any coach from Beenhaker to Whim to Corneal even to Maturana, dey would tell yuh dat Densil is one of de most technical players on de team.....
he was de 3rd best passer ah de ball to Yorke and Latapy...
and das what all dese non-footballers doh recognize....but guess what?  De coaches know better, and das why de man always on de teamJes my two cents

are these statements of fact or your emotional opinion?
even Maturana would say that Densil is one of the most technical? did you read this somewhere?
the 3rd best passer of the ball to Yorke and Latapy, is this a stat of some sort?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
He may have a lot of short comings but he is "Our" warrior... doh loose faith in de man yet, doh be too harsh on him also, he still has a good 8-10 years of ball in him... lets hope things change and he get wukk in ah foreign eh... at least he trying.. It have nuff breddas out there who throwing away they god given talent and he without pay pressing on...

Keep yuh head up Densil... keep pressing hard...

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2008, 01:17:37 PM »
Im not here trying to fight down players.....im not here hating on Densil...because at the end of the day his accomplishments on the football field is there to see...he has played in the greatest tournament...The Fifa World Cup....and the fact he played every game has to mean something...the coaches selected him over other players present...These are facts I am totally aware of....and to repeat once again...I have absolutely no malice in my heart...however alot of ppl think when you make a critical analysis of a player it somehow means your a hater...which I am not...all I said is that im not impressed with his play during games...maybe in training he performs much better...prompting coaches to say he possess good technical ability...and passing skills...but for whatever reason I dont see this impressive ability on the field. Note key word...."impressive"....eg...Bradley..the son of The American head coach...defensive midfielder...who is lighting up the Eredivisie with Herenveen...I think is one of the more impressive Concacaf midfielders there is at present. Impressive meaning making a name for oneself on the World stage of football...so that when we face other countries..the opposing coach will make his team very aware of your presence...eg..Dwayne De Rosario....Houston Dynamo....Canada.....extremely gifted and impressive player.....sometimes i wonder as a nation..we have this mentality where we trivialize greatness.. where we attach excellence for subjective reasons and not factual information...An impressive player even when having a bad game....you will see obvious technical abilities that will leave no doubt as to his potential. I have yet to see consistent performances by Densil...I am yet to see him light up a senior level league....I am yet to see him dictate an entire game.. in consecutive matches.....I am yet to see major clubs come calling at his tender age of 26....Densil can play football....true....big player...NO!!....please tell me one foreign coach that will be worried knowing we have him in our lineup...dont worry i wont hold my breath on that one...Cmon ppl Trinidad gotta wake up...and not because Densil is your friend or you play with him..that make him impressive....NO....by World standards he is average at best...tell me why this impressive player cant make Falkirk bench? when we have a true BOSS...MIDFIELDER....on Sunderland...Carlos Edwards...with a coach...ex Man Utd CAPTAIN!! literally dying to have him back playing!! that is impressive!....Carlos is the most impressive midfielder since Latapy and the underachieved Dwarika...and his works show it! please I want the board to save these posts because when the time comes....everyone will see that the truff know what he is talking about...Tell me what club with any notoriety will come calling for Densil....let me give you a clue....none...hes not good enough...simple!.this is the truff!!...... in the end as a player i wish him all the best and the ability to take care of himself and his family and do the best he can do...but we all know he is not going to be the one that leads us to South Africa.....my personal pick for team leader  and captain will be Clayton Ince...lets strengthen the defense the best we can...and put our faith in the goalie that is saving us right now from even more embarrassing results...get Birchall back game fit..Carlos of course...get some of those youths to play around them...i heard of this player that came on in the Guadeloupe game cant remember his name...i think they said he had on number 19...lets invest in the youth...Trinidad got the talent....we just have to find it..and put faith in them...but then again we do still have the Corneal factor and TTFF....so ill just keep on praying Hopefully our Columbian coach got the magic touch.... :beermug:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2008, 01:23:16 PM »
Im not here trying to fight down players.....im not here hating on Densil...because at the end of the day his accomplishments on the football field is there to see...he has played in the greatest tournament...The Fifa World Cup....and the fact he played every game has to mean something...the coaches selected him over other players present...These are facts I am totally aware of....and to repeat once again...I have absolutely no malice in my heart...however alot of ppl think when you make a critical analysis of a player it somehow means your a hater...which I am not...all I said is that im not impressed with his play during games...maybe in training he performs much better...prompting coaches to say he possess good technical ability...and passing skills...but for whatever reason I dont see this impressive ability on the field. Note key word...."impressive"....eg...Bradley..the son of The American head coach...defensive midfielder...who is lighting up the Eredivisie with Herenveen...I think is one of the more impressive Concacaf midfielders there is at present. Impressive meaning making a name for oneself on the World stage of football...so that when we face other countries..the opposing coach will make his team very aware of your presence...eg..Dwayne De Rosario....Houston Dynamo....Canada.....extremely gifted and impressive player.....sometimes i wonder as a nation..we have this mentality where we trivialize greatness.. where we attach excellence for subjective reasons and not factual information...An impressive player even when having a bad game....you will see obvious technical abilities that will leave no doubt as to his potential. I have yet to see consistent performances by Densil...I am yet to see him light up a senior level league....I am yet to see him dictate an entire game.. in consecutive matches.....I am yet to see major clubs come calling at his tender age of 26....Densil can play football....true....big player...NO!!....please tell me one foreign coach that will be worried knowing we have him in our lineup...dont worry i wont hold my breath on that one...Cmon ppl Trinidad gotta wake up...and not because Densil is your friend or you play with him..that make him impressive....NO....by World standards he is average at best...tell me why this impressive player cant make Falkirk bench? when we have a true BOSS...MIDFIELDER....on Sunderland...Carlos Edwards...with a coach...ex Man Utd CAPTAIN!! literally dying to have him back playing!! that is impressive!....Carlos is the most impressive midfielder since Latapy and the underachieved Dwarika...and his works show it! please I want the board to save these posts because when the time comes....everyone will see that the truff know what he is talking about...Tell me what club with any notoriety will come calling for Densil....let me give you a clue....none...hes not good enough...simple!.this is the truff!!...... in the end as a player i wish him all the best and the ability to take care of himself and his family and do the best he can do...but we all know he is not going to be the one that leads us to South Africa.....my personal pick for team leader  and captain will be Clayton Ince...lets strengthen the defense the best we can...and put our faith in the goalie that is saving us right now from even more embarrassing results...get Birchall back game fit..Carlos of course...get some of those youths to play around them...i heard of this player that came on in the Guadeloupe game cant remember his name...i think they said he had on number 19...lets invest in the youth...Trinidad got the talent....we just have to find it..and put faith in them...but then again we do still have the Corneal factor and TTFF....so ill just keep on praying Hopefully our Columbian coach got the magic touch.... :beermug:

breddren you obviously have some good points to make..

but please! giwwe ah lil paragraph break here and there nuh..

it tough to read all that in one go.

cheers

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »
Im not here trying to fight down players.....im not here hating on Densil...because at the end of the day his accomplishments on the football field is there to see...he has played in the greatest tournament...The Fifa World Cup....and the fact he played every game has to mean something...the coaches selected him over other players present...These are facts I am totally aware of....and to repeat once again...I have absolutely no malice in my heart...however alot of ppl think when you make a critical analysis of a player it somehow means your a hater...which I am not...all I said is that im not impressed with his play during games...maybe in training he performs much better...prompting coaches to say he possess good technical ability...and passing skills...but for whatever reason I dont see this impressive ability on the field. Note key word...."impressive"....eg...Bradley..the son of The American head coach...defensive midfielder...who is lighting up the Eredivisie with Herenveen...I think is one of the more impressive Concacaf midfielders there is at present. Impressive meaning making a name for oneself on the World stage of football...so that when we face other countries..the opposing coach will make his team very aware of your presence...eg..Dwayne De Rosario....Houston Dynamo....Canada.....extremely gifted and impressive player.....sometimes i wonder as a nation..we have this mentality where we trivialize greatness.. where we attach excellence for subjective reasons and not factual information...An impressive player even when having a bad game....you will see obvious technical abilities that will leave no doubt as to his potential. I have yet to see consistent performances by Densil...I am yet to see him light up a senior level league....I am yet to see him dictate an entire game.. in consecutive matches.....I am yet to see major clubs come calling at his tender age of 26....Densil can play football....true....big player...NO!!....please tell me one foreign coach that will be worried knowing we have him in our lineup...dont worry i wont hold my breath on that one...Cmon ppl Trinidad gotta wake up...and not because Densil is your friend or you play with him..that make him impressive....NO....by World standards he is average at best...tell me why this impressive player cant make Falkirk bench? when we have a true BOSS...MIDFIELDER....on Sunderland...Carlos Edwards...with a coach...ex Man Utd CAPTAIN!! literally dying to have him back playing!! that is impressive!....Carlos is the most impressive midfielder since Latapy and the underachieved Dwarika...and his works show it! please I want the board to save these posts because when the time comes....everyone will see that the truff know what he is talking about...Tell me what club with any notoriety will come calling for Densil....let me give you a clue....none...hes not good enough...simple!.this is the truff!!...... in the end as a player i wish him all the best and the ability to take care of himself and his family and do the best he can do...but we all know he is not going to be the one that leads us to South Africa.....my personal pick for team leader and captain will be Clayton Ince...lets strengthen the defense the best we can...and put our faith in the goalie that is saving us right now from even more embarrassing results...get Birchall back game fit..Carlos of course...get some of those youths to play around them...i heard of this player that came on in the Guadeloupe game cant remember his name...i think they said he had on number 19...lets invest in the youth...Trinidad got the talent....we just have to find it..and put faith in them...but then again we do still have the Corneal factor and TTFF....so ill just keep on praying Hopefully our Columbian coach got the magic touch.... :beermug:
Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssss.  You obviously dont know de history with what happened at Falkirk, and yuh talking #@$% bout no club with notoriety would come calling for Densil....How yuh tink he reach dem two clubs?....yuh tink he went and ask for ah sweat?   steeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppsssssssssssss...Look I realise you jes trying to send up my pressure yes.....Not me and you nah Truff, yuh entitled to yuh opinion broddah man........De only sensible ting yuh say was to put Clayton for skipper.....well since ah raise ah lil fire earlier on, ah know yuh goh start to watch more ah TnT football, because like yuh did goh on vacation after de world cup....but say what, eventually I know yuh goh eat yuh words.......But ah tink everybody know by now yuh jes doh like de man....fair enough...And ah tink he realise dat too.......Keep up de good work

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2008, 07:19:22 AM »
.......But ah tink everybody know by now yuh jes doh like de man....fair enough...And ah tink he realise dat too.......Keep up de good work

i think its more obvious that your opinion is based more on the person than the footballer.
but as with all things, time will tell.
and i think this may be another of those Stern John debates, where you have some that rate him very highly and some that just dont.
and just like with Stern and Hardest there is always someone who is their most vocal supporter.
we have a string of games coming up (fingers crossed) so lets see how it goes.

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2008, 12:02:03 PM »
You know what Kiffy...with that undying support and passion you show...if all our players had that spirit....man we could beat anyone! At this pt I wouldnt continue my critical analysis of Densil...enough has been said on my behalf....As i said a million times before...as a player i wish him the best in providing for himself and family...seeing that football is his profession....and im not here hoping for his downfall..that would be very cynical...ah man gotta eat!....all the best  :beermug:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2008, 12:49:28 PM »
Densil PLEASE LET MEH EAT MEH WORDS when I say yuh playing rell sh*t, I'll be the first to say I was wrong if yuh just prove that you should be our starting midfield player. Man talking about yuh went Falkirk and where ever, but yuh still Sh*t down yuh self. Yuh had yuh chance, in fact many chances and still eh prove to be ready for international football. Alot of people will get mad of what I am saying here but is the truth, they seeing it for dem selves and still playing blind stueps. Bring on some new talent. So until yuh make meh eat meh words, all I got to say is NEXT!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2008, 12:58:20 PM »
Theobald not ready wether people wanna believe it or not ..... People are a strange breed we always hide from the facts that are right before our eyes......... is like yuh hitting a bad thing she sweet for days  ....yuh cyah get enough but u know you cyah take she home to mom but yuh tell yuhself yuh could change it....take it home and two weeks later yuh find out she hitting the neighbour , he brother and the postman....not exactly wife material..........As a foreign player to these leagues you have to be better than average else these clubs are not gonna put out for you because you can always find average locally....Densil is average at best......What does he bring? Speed?...nope in fact he is slower than most trini players and we normally tend to have some pace....Strength...lol the boy skinny like a runway model ....and probably weaker (thas why he always in the roti shop when he should be in the market eating bluefood) ...passing hmmm well he can play square passes and he can play backwards but then most players can do that right better players in his position can split a defence hit some lofted passes to run onto play a ball into the striker to his feet he does this at perhaps less than 50 percent of the time. Ok his workrate is phenomenol like Birchall?....Nope not even he can head like KJ..hmmmmm nope ....he covers well defensively so maybe we can try him as the defensive mid...hmmmmmmm nope.....but hey........   he is a really nice youth....yeah ...so put him in the attacking mid and deny the real possibles like keon and Hyland or put him somewhere out there weaken the team and deny some other because of people thinking that he can can become something he isn't as opposed to accepting who he is ...in fact they may be hurting this youth more than helping him because if he doesnt get a slap back down to earth to realise that he aint all that it wont be the kickstart to make him work harder to be what hardwork alone can get him to be........You cant have him as a senior example in terms of what he does on the field to these locals you have to aim for higher heights and not settle for mediocrity densil is drowning in it.......but the funny thing is he has an opportunity to improve but he have to work ah hell uva alot harder to get to an acceptable level if he is slow fine but get fitter than anyone else on the field if he weak hit the weight room like an animal and get stronger....do what you can to be what you wanna be but accept who you are .   Those who don't like it can simply and unerringly go f**k themselves

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »
Densil PLEASE LET MEH EAT MEH WORDS when I say yuh playing rell sh*t, I'll be the first to say I was wrong if yuh just prove that you should be our starting midfield player. Man talking about yuh went Falkirk and where ever, but yuh still Sh*t down yuh self. Yuh had yuh chance, in fact many chances and still eh prove to be ready for international football. Alot of people will get mad of what I am saying here but is the truth, they seeing it for dem selves and still playing blind stueps. Bring on some new talent. So until yuh make meh eat meh words, all I got to say is NEXT!

:rotfl:  :rotfl: Trini Airman (re-edited my mistake by calling u Die Hard  :-\) yuh make meh buss out ah laugh yes....Bleeder please prove our criticism wrong...I will criticise any socawarrior who is not playing to their full potential...now I understand if a player is coming off an injury he may not play to his full potential but if one of our key players is fit and does not play with dedication and determination in any game then I will criticise him...This does not mean I am trying to fight any player down or I dont like this or that player, but men need to understand the magnitude of responsibility when wearing our national colours.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 07:09:55 PM by Sando prince »

1]; } ?>