May 06, 2024, 02:21:45 AM

Author Topic: What is the Vibes  (Read 1161 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What is the Vibes
« on: March 20, 2006, 11:33:17 AM »
Long time we aint talk some Shite.

Since we team aint doing nothing more or less already set and prepared we might as well talk shit in the mean time.

True-Trini I hear you get a relaspe of Puemmonia, That is a real hard luck I hope you fell better.
and By the way it have a fat thing up in Caura Hospital who say see looking for you, serious serious, no Joke.

I hear alyuh men had a nice sweat real men talking up they game nice to see but I just wanted alyuh to know that if I was not injured I would of shake up all of alyuh but have no fear my foot getting better I will be sweating next year,
All man Jack getting Shake.

TrinInfinite men saying how your gul Hardest looking fat, Wham is only KFC and doubles you taking for she everynight or what?
Cook some healty food so she could at least stay fit in case Bennie Man Make the call.

Bennie man tell me Hardest on the stand by list in case they decide to switch the world cup to a small goal format.
Just in case
Cause hardest is the best at scoring from in the big drain between the goal post made of of 2 big stone.

not even Ronaldo could beat him at that, so Bennie Say he ready to make the call at any time now.

Hold Tight.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: What is the Vibes
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 11:47:09 AM »
small goal :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 08:43:18 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

knd 2 my lard doubles an kfc is a staple in trini if u aint gettin tin on dat yuh cyar get thin

small goal formatt we need to chnge d entire team
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 12:06:44 AM »
KND still recovering from the Tailgate injury last year...
(for those who dont know, KND organise a big tailgate for the US game in CT, get everybody $$ contribution in advance, then get strike down with some serious injury and postpone  ;D)
Ent u was the man who shake some national goalkeeper some years ago and put an end to his career when u was playing for Trincity United?
Look like your career on the backburner now too.
Yuh going Germany?

1]; } ?>