May 03, 2024, 12:35:03 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (11-Aug-2010).  (Read 51836 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (11-Aug-2010).
« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »
We are a trent noel and hughton hector away from a dread cutarse.

The defence worse dan dwayne jack spann dwyane jack and aklie on he first cap.

oooh garrrdoooo  :rotfl: de defnce worse than spann, aklie and TWO dwayne jack  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2010, 08:04:38 PM »
congrats and well done to Tapa and Jamaica..yes.. I said it...

they deserved the win...they were better...faster...more aggressive... better structure... and had lots more pride and will to win....

so if i am to go with Latas pre game talk about seeing where we are...and where Jamaica are...well ...they are way ahead in preparations...they played with good shape... and good on the counter....
and this is not even close to a full strength jamaica.. and of course not a full strength tnt.. so even the depth is better....and it was there for all to see at the MLS.....

the 3 goals were all very sloppy... and Jamaica took advantage....i cant recalling seeing a national footballer look so out of depth as Makan Hislop today..at right back...and please dont say he played out of position....the last player i saw look so out of place was Dereck Phillips.... at times Hislop looked like he did not even know the sport...and allyuh know i dont lambaste players so....

anyhow...
Jan M williams...just have to keep going...i rather Marvin Phillips...but not sure if he starts for his club ( what club ??)

Makan Hislop (RB)....i actually thought of storming the field to slap him like a child...im serious
Akile Edwards... we have all seen enough...he not good.. out of 90 mins.. he may give you a 5 min looking like he is  ok...is time to get Akeem Adams in there for an extended run
Keston Williams....saw his last 2 matches... i dont rate him....
Carlyle Mitchell... good debut...aggressive... and good with the ball... would like to see more...at this level...
Daniel Cyrus ( sub)... looked miles better than the rest...Cyrus and Primus...should be the 2 local based CB...

Trent Noel... i like this player...and he is a good friend of mine... but trent starting to look his age...at this level...and  may be better in a 3 man midfield
Haughton Hector....The class player of the night... and i watching him since last year...I rate this player.... i like him in the middle also... so we have to keep working with him....very smart footballer....and great last name
Kevon carter... good right side option...pace for days...should be part of the mix for a while
keon daniel....started slow...but got in and did some good stuff... its the same love/hate thing with him....thought tonight he would have been given a chance in the middle....

Kerry Baptiste.... seems like  a loss of form... maybe mental...and his role may be a bit different in the national team... but very useful
Devon Jorsling... very very left footed...this man have some things to work with....

other subs

Maracano...watching him for years...good work rate..tricky.. but makes some bad decisions...
Jaggy... need to see more at this level..he started on the left...looking good... but switched to the right..and found it tougher...but good attitude and work rate...
Jamerson... i dont rate this player... never did...
Tinto... bag of tricks... impact player... what you see is what you get ( Like Hislop)

sorry Tulla Guerra did not play tonight.. I rate him...

now i know it have real Bleeder haters here... but show me a better central midfielder in tnt  ??..show me...missed tonight.. laugh if yuh want..and with the outside options of Hyland and Birchall.. well bleeder in the mix...

just thought i would share my thoughts on the players...respect

Good stuff, thanks!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2010, 08:08:10 PM »
is just a practice match!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »
I glad they lose this game. At least we know where they stand. I guarantee JA giving we 3 at the office.

This is what happens when you play games against Antigua and Guyana instead of Argentina and South Africa.

Good game JA. Better luck next time Soca Warriors.

Where Magician?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2010, 08:18:22 PM »
yea Gawd..ah here.. read nah
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2010, 08:25:42 PM »
Bull them T&T....

Put 5 in Dem

Make Dem Cry  :devil:

It was the next way around
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »
And BTW, IMHO, GIGO
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »
We are a trent noel and hughton hector away from a dread cutarse.

The defence worse dan dwayne jack spann dwyane jack and aklie on he first cap.

oooh garrrdoooo  :rotfl: de defnce worse than spann, aklie and TWO dwayne jack  :rotfl:
:rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2010, 08:56:48 PM »

now i know it have real Bleeder haters here... but show me a better central midfielder in tnt  ??..show me...missed tonight.. laugh if yuh want..and with the outside options of Hyland and Birchall.. well bleeder in the mix...

just thought i would share my thoughts on the players...respect
None with a T&T passport. I feel the same way about bleeder.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2010, 09:19:00 PM »
allyuh missing de obvious..latas real smart...his strategy is to underpromise and over deliver...hence he said he has nothing to prove, then get licks from JA at home then we will beat them in the digicel and surprise everybody... ;D
You either crazy or overly optimistic.

Do you realize that the only reason we sounded half decent is because of the hyperactive commentator?
;D is the sarcasm emoticon.
Thanks bredda!!!....LOL...I ain't that savvy.
I get ketch a few times. Doh study it.
;D :beermug:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »
LOL we gone to the dogs... yes this is a trashing on home turf.. really? 3-1??  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hoss dis ain funny no more nah. Dis shit hadda stop!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2010, 09:27:23 PM »
I want meh 40 TT
D time ah waste gettin 2 d game and waiting 2 get out of MLS

Brown ah feel ah joinin yuh. 4 sure I eh reschedulin meh life 4 football if it possible it go happen.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #342 on: August 12, 2010, 06:33:09 AM »
allyuh missing de obvious..latas real smart...his strategy is to underpromise and over deliver...hence he said he has nothing to prove, then get licks from JA at home then we will beat them in the digicel and surprise everybody... ;D
You either crazy or overly optimistic.

Do you realize that the only reason we sounded half decent is because of the hyperactive commentator?
;D is the sarcasm emoticon.
Thanks bredda!!!....LOL...I ain't that savvy.

thanks jah gol....i actually on de fire band latas bandwagon....i rate latas as a former great player but as a person he is ah real selfish imps based on conversations with players involved in the last WC campaign...he likes to hold grudge and men who didnt worship de ground he walked on when they played with him on the national team he did not pick when he became coach unless it was a situation where his 1st/2nd choices were injured/suspended and he had to resort to men he didnt like since there was no other decent options...we not going anywhere with latas unless u count the digicel as somewhere...not even gold cup we going.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 12, 2010, 07:23:11 AM »
Latas dem cyah tie me up nah, as soon as I see Akile Edwards still training wid de national team i know we on fa^%%ries!!!

Latas out to prove people wrong and try to show we dat he could make Akile a good footballer.

Me eh even getting all bent out ah shape, I just really patiently waiting for somebody (Jack) to get fed up and do de right thing.

Akile Edwards???? allyuh cyah be f&*king serious!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 12, 2010, 11:00:34 AM »
Latas dem cyah tie me up nah, as soon as I see Akile Edwards still training wid de national team i know we on fa^%%ries!!!

I told allyuh so when he excluded men like roberts, hyland, jaggy and julius james from the last campaign, and man say, oh how yuh like roberts so, he eh no world beater, and all kinda forkry, now look, allyuh see fuh allyuh self now.

BTW forkries is not the word nah king, it's more like utta oblivion!! BC that's how i view his tenure, the fella don't know talent if it jump up and bit him on the nose.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2010, 11:59:56 AM »
Jamaica 3- TnT 1.   Latas gets fired. Warner announces big changes and coach coming to TTFF

I tell allyuh Paul the Octopus got nothing on me!!  :devil:  hard luck on latas but i want to see a real coach as the head
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:04:27 PM by Babalawo »

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 13, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »
can someone remind me when lass trinidad beat jamaica ?

Offline football is life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
on a lighter note.........
« Reply #347 on: August 13, 2010, 12:30:18 PM »
....considerin dat jamaica is metro/ gay central, i was pleasantly surprised (shocked) at how big their uniforms were haha...is only jokes btw
if yuh live by d sword..yuh goin to die by d gun!!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #348 on: August 13, 2010, 12:48:14 PM »

been a while

2001-05-17 Hasely Crawford Stadium     Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago     W     2-1     Copa Caribe

since then

2010-08-11 Marvin Lee Stadium     Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago     L     1-3     Friendly
2008-12-07 Greenfield Stadium    Falmouth, Jamaica    D    1-1    Digicel Cup
2008-06-07 Marvin Lee Stadium    Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago    D    1-1    Friendly
2008-03-26 National Stadium    Kingston, Jamaica    D    2-2    Friendly
2005-02-20 Waterford National Stadium    Bridgetown, Barbados    L    1-2    Digicel Cup
2001-06-30 Queens Park Oval    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago    L    1-2    World Cup Qualifier

Worst loss

1997-08-31 National Stadium     Kingston, Jamaica     L     1-6     Friendly

Best Wins

1947-11-08 Queens Park Savannah     Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago     W     6-0     Standard Life
1947-02-26 Sabina Park    Kingston, Jamaica    W    6-0    Friendly

Best Win since independence

1981-07-06 Arima Municipal Stadium     Arima, Trinidad and Tobago     W     4-0     CFU Qualifier'

Overall W-L-D: 25-25-10
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:55:40 PM by E-man »

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 13, 2010, 01:57:54 PM »

boss you 're a f^cking liad , jamaica leading trinidad by atleast 7 games ! I am 45 years old i was not born
yessiday , u is a wikid mada f^cker ,jamaica leading the rivalry , the only ting trinidad have ova ja is caribbean
cup ,u neva beat us in a world cup qualifier . u leading us by 3 caribbean cup thats all .

mi bumbo 9 years u all dont beat us for ,  :rotfl:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:01:18 PM by oman »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 13, 2010, 02:02:43 PM »

boss you 're a f^cking liad , jamaica leading trinidad by atleast 7 games ! I am 45 years old i was not born
yessiday , u is a wikid mada f^cker ,jamaica leading the rivalry , the only ting trinidad have ova ja is caribbean
cup ,u neva beat us in a world cup qualifier . u leading us by 3 caribbean cup thats all .

No wonder yuh calling yuhself 'oman, with all that hormonal ranting.  If nothing else the administrators on this site do a good job of objectively presenting facts, facts which are documented and provable.  If you dispute the record as presented then feel free to provide proof to support your position.  If not then take to Midol and go siddung somewhere in a corner and calm yuh facking nerves.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 13, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »
boss thats far from the stats ! far far !! i remember when tnt went to kingston in 96 or 97
i was listening to lance wittiker (who now lives and work in Barbados) and he was presenting
the stats for that game ,we were leading by as much as 7 or 8 games , count from that time
til now , we beat you by a ratio 3 - 1 it could be as high as 10 to 12 games ,plus the reason
u all so high on caribbean cup is because u all host it so much times .

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 13, 2010, 02:15:06 PM »
i remember in di 90s jack warner an burrell bet on tnt v ja and ja buss u all ass and warner did not pay up . :rotfl:   , and thats a 2 game series .

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2010, 02:22:13 PM »
boss thats far from the stats ! far far !! i remember when tnt went to kingston in 96 or 97
i was listening to lance wittiker (who now lives and work in Barbados) and he was presenting
the stats for that game ,we were leading by as much as 7 or 8 games , count from that time
til now , we beat you by a ratio 3 - 1 it could be as high as 10 to 12 games ,plus the reason

In other words, you believe whatever stats "lance wittiker" read over the air 13 yrs ago to what's presented here today... fair enough.  That is your choice, but you still haven't produced anything to support your claim that the numbers are wrong.  All of our games are entered into a database that can be accessed here... feel free to take a look at it and arrive at your own conclusion.

Again... if you insist that the numbers lie then bring proof, not talk.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »

In other words, you believe whatever stats "lance wittiker" read over the air 13 yrs ago to what's presented here today... fair enough.  That is your choice, but you still haven't produced anything to support your claim that the numbers are wrong.  All of our games are entered into a database that can be accessed here... feel free to take a look at it and arrive at your own conclusion.

i will have to do some research , this site could be wrong .

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 13, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »
bakeNshark u got the wrong impression about me calling myself Oman , Oman is a muslim country , not sexist
in anyway . I did some research on www.footballdatabase.eu it suggest ja leads by a game , i will have to
admit the rivalry is much closer now . :-X

Offline Yardie08

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 13, 2010, 03:38:37 PM »

Oman, let's be gracious in our wins as I am sure the warrior fans would have been. As you can see BM showing Tappa nuh love and respect:

of course tapa.... know yuh place

f**k tapa

fifa.com have the head-to-head at 16 - 7 -10 in favor of Jamaica but to be fair they don't include games between the original settlers of the islands like the T&T database. So I would go with the stats quoted by the admins here.

I know that it get confusing at times when as a non trini you come on this board and get the impression that T&T is several classes above JAM in football, while that is far from the truth with the onfield production we all have to admit that the trini dem football association logo look better than ours. (Mi a try find something positive to say after the bust ass we put pon dem inna dem house!) .

So Oman, we know we better than dem for the past 10 years, but ano so we madda grow we, so mek we be nice to the less skilled amongst us.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 13, 2010, 03:44:08 PM »

Oman, let's be gracious in our wins as I am sure the warrior fans would have been. As you can see BM showing Tappa nuh love and respect:

of course tapa.... know yuh place

f**k tapa

fifa.com have the head-to-head at 16 - 7 -10 in favor of Jamaica but to be fair they don't include games between the original settlers of the islands like the T&T database. So I would go with the stats quoted by the admins here.

I know that it get confusing at times when as a non trini you come on this board and get the impression that T&T is several classes above JAM in football, while that is far from the truth with the onfield production we all have to admit that the trini dem football association logo look better than ours. (Mi a try find something positive to say after the bust ass we put pon dem inna dem house!) .

So Oman, we know we better than dem for the past 10 years, but ano so we madda grow we, so mek we be nice to the less skilled amongst us.

;D lol!  ok mi bredren .

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2010, 10:19:12 PM »
these guys are real fools. :rotfl:. even their own news paper state the facts.

http://guardian.co.tt/sports/football/2010/08/11/reggae-boyz-blast-soca-warriors-3-1

Overall, T&T and Jamaica has met on 33 occasions with the visitors having won 16 to T&T’s seven and the ten others ending a drawn results, including the last three. The last time T&T defeated Jamaica was in 2001 in Port-of-Spain in a Shell Caribbean Cup First Round qualifier.

Trinidad only win a couple more Caribbean cups and in a few years that could be erase.

any way god bless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TwBBuJFqmQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYhkfkrT6Q

jamaica is also a pan american silver medalist. the thing that Trinidad don't get is that just qualifying for tournaments and not getting any result at the tournaments makes no sense.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 10:31:39 PM by jahkingdom »
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2010, 07:32:28 AM »
jamaica is also a pan american silver medalist. the thing that Trinidad don't get is that just qualifying for tournaments and not getting any result at the tournaments makes no sense.

T&T won the bronze medal in 1967 and were fourth place finishers in 1971.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>