May 04, 2024, 08:27:48 AM

Author Topic: Jemmott invited for trial in Hungary.  (Read 10234 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Jemmott invited for trial in Hungary.
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 06:01:56 AM »
Wendell Joseph (Jabloteh) is the best midfielder in T&T right now.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »
Wendell Joseph (Jabloteh) is the best midfielder in T&T right now.

and exactly how is he the best midfielder mr.sam? ??? and what does this have to do with the jemmott thread and his trial? ??? you should start a seperate thread with wendell joseph and explain how hes the best midfielder bc when i saw him play, i didnt find him to be that creative in the mid, maybe you saw games with him that he was but from what i have seen of him, i dont see the raw skill and talent, that is possessed by players like hardest, latas or yorke, not to mention edwards...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 08:16:52 AM »
You cant compare Latas, Yorke and Edwards to Jemmott. This is why Jemmott play in the pro league and for a team 3rd of last on de standings.... while Latas, Yorke and Edwards grace the top flight and world cup too.

Jemmott have de edge over Joseph on two things, experience and a little better passing ability. But I said, right now Joseph is the best in T&T, never said he will continue being the best or no one else will be better, but he is
currently in-form and has the ability to play some serious football.... Jemmott just came back from a almost 2 months injury and I am sure he will take some time to regain his fitness and get back to his best, as of now, he and Akil Guevera not as good as Joesph.... even though Akil Guevera has been playing some solid ball as of latelty... Jemmott need consistency, oneday he making some passes Latapy would have been impress with the next game he shitting on he tail..... but when Jemmott is up to it he is a very good player.... to bad he waste most of his life..... now at 29 I cant say if he will make a million self, he he could have been up there.

Midfielders like Ronaldo Viana, Terryl Elwin, Christian Baptisite, Wendell Joseph, Keon Daniel, Marvin Oliver, Silvio Spann (since he came back), Kendall Velox, Akil Guevera and Arnold Dwarika is playing consistently good at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 09:45:23 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2007, 09:42:49 AM »
Hardman have yard-fowl syndrome. he just to old to now breaking into Europe. But what is yours is yours, so best wishes to hardman.

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 06:49:49 AM »
Sam...Sam...yuh cant be serious about W.Joseph....i saw him live for this season 5 times.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 08:03:51 AM »
Sam...Sam...yuh cant be serious about W.Joseph....i saw him live for this season 5 times.....

I have to agree with Sam BM. Except, I would say he is the best defensive midfielder in the country right now. I don't know what other people look at to judge players but from a coaching stand point I look at their technical ability, positioning and speed of play.

Wendell is technical, more technical than a lot of "so called stars" in Trinidad. His passes are accurate and well weighed. One and two touch to other midfielders and strikers feet. He knows when to shoot a pass and when to lob it into space. 90% of the times his passes find the feet of his teammate.

His positioning as a defensive midfielder is on point. He holds that bold well...doesn't stray and get caught out of position. It is evident by San Juan statistic (i.e. goals scored and goals against). Although it is a team performance, players contribute to these statistic and Wendell is one of them. 

He plays quickly, not a flashy player but effective one. As soon as he eludes his marker he tries to find his teammate (not try to take on another marker and slow down the game or play).

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 09:06:34 PM »
Any word on if Devon Mitchell and Akil Gueverra made the Hungary trip without Hardest?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 11:57:15 AM »
Tallman if u eh know who go know
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>