May 17, 2024, 01:49:49 AM

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL BABES THREAD  (Read 765448 times)

truetrini

Re: THE OFFICIAL BABES THREAD
« Reply #1410 on: December 30, 2008, 08:54:24 PM »

Caribbean connection: Miss TT Gabrielle Walcott (left) hugs Miss Barbados Natalie Griffith at the Miss World Family Party in Johannesburg, South Africa on Monday evening. They will compete in the Miss World pageant on Saturday.

Who is that man Gabrielle Walcott hugging up dey?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: December 30, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

Caribbean connection: Miss TT Gabrielle Walcott (left) hugs Miss Barbados Natalie Griffith at the Miss World Family Party in Johannesburg, South Africa on Monday evening. They will compete in the Miss World pageant on Saturday.

yuh jealous.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: December 31, 2008, 08:52:48 AM »

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 09:01:35 AM by Tallman »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: December 31, 2008, 09:03:33 AM »
andre when i see yuh make ah post yuh does have to rush it fast b4 it get deleted  :rotfl:.she on.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: December 31, 2008, 11:06:19 AM »

what wrong with her? doh act like yuh eh go lash dat breathless..

truetrini

« Reply #1415 on: December 31, 2008, 06:57:28 PM »

yuh on kicks right?  Brush dat?  Not with your thing, and fuh dat yuh should be thanking me.  Dat ting hard like ah old rock cake

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: December 31, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »

yuh on kicks right?  Brush dat?  Not with your thing, and fuh dat yuh should be thanking me.  Dat ting hard like ah old rock cake

well sorry nuh Brad Pitt, I eh realize you so best to discriminate on dat..

look ah next shot.. yuh go beat it now?

truetrini

« Reply #1417 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »
me eh no Brad Pitt nah, is jes that I still discriminating.  That ting looking like chicken with shin bone.....maybe if is real guava season and tings ultra hard, and nobody looking or go see, and if I drunk and suffering from catarac...den maybe....odderwise me eh touching no damn Bajan woman, yuh go have ah hard time discerning if dem is really males in drag anyway!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 01, 2009, 02:46:06 AM »
me eh no Brad Pitt nah, is jes that I still discriminating.  That ting looking like chicken with shin bone.....maybe if is real guava season and tings ultra hard, and nobody looking or go see, and if I drunk and suffering from catarac...den maybe....odderwise me eh touching no damn Bajan woman, yuh go have ah hard time discerning if dem is really males in drag anyway!
Yuh kidding right??

BTW, the trini ting skinyer than the bajan and have a far more muscular upper body..... more like ....well what you first described.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 02:51:53 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 01, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »

lol

yuh mean like dat ting yuh did run up on in Thailand?   :-X

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 01, 2009, 11:20:01 AM »
I believe the symbol of the new year is a babe in birthday suit with a sash right?

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 02, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »
Why you feel the need to f**k up this thread with that big head bajan girl for boy..she have ah damn punky forrid!

COME NUH MAN SHE DOES LOOK GOOD
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: January 02, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »
At least to Chris Brown ... :)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 02, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »
allyuh men good yes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #1424 on: January 02, 2009, 11:37:41 PM »

lol

yuh mean like dat ting yuh did run up on in Thailand?   :-X

On a serious note, how you know about that ting in Thailand?  Anyway it was meh fren Shortt, not me with de tranny ting in thailand.

truetrini

« Reply #1425 on: January 02, 2009, 11:43:17 PM »
Yuh kidding right??

BTW, the trini ting skinyer than the bajan and have a far more muscular upper body..... more like ....well what you first described.

Kidding?  Yuh mad, dat ting hard, she look like how man feel when dey learn dey cash in ah Ponzi scheme!

She is a good example why some animals does eat dey young!

no way you could compare that

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: January 08, 2009, 12:42:27 PM »
ah putting she in here solely on the basis of being probably de most attractive big ting on planet earth..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/t3sRBFl1x_U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/t3sRBFl1x_U</a>

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: January 08, 2009, 02:57:54 PM »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: January 08, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »

is that jessica simpson lord  :beermug: :beermug: d best post eva

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: January 08, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »
Dutty,
dais razor boomps ah seein :devil:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 03:07:41 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: January 08, 2009, 03:04:34 PM »

is that jessica simpson lord  :beermug: :beermug: d best post eva

ha lord,,you eh playin you is ah congo man oui

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: January 08, 2009, 03:27:19 PM »
Yuh kidding right??

Kidding?  Yuh mad, dat ting hard, she look like how man feel when dey learn dey cash in ah Ponzi scheme!

Well i beg to differ ! after all beauty is in the eyes, as the saying goes , one man's poison is ah next man's delicacies.

i doh find nothing wrong wid her, as ah matter of fact if i wasn't hitched ( in case she does teif she little browse) :devil: i would jump @ the opportunity to date her, yes that "hard" looking bajan as you say, her and rianna both.                                positive
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 03:36:54 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #1432 on: January 08, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »
Yuh kidding right??

Well i beg to differ ! after all beauty is in the eyes, as the saying goes , one man's poison is ah next man's delicacies.

i doh find nothing wrong wid her, as ah matter of fact if i wasn't hitched ( in case she does teif she little browse) :devil: i would jump @ the opportunity to date her, yes that "hard" looking bajan as you say, her and rianna both.                                positive

Yuh have walmart wey yuh living?  them have a cheap but good eye exam and service dey.

Bajan woman like pork bristle.

yuh feel is any coincidence dat Bimshire have de rep for having de most bullahs in de islands?  Is de women and dem fella.......man does look at dem and say...nah...not me...ah rather tek ah mon!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 04:03:30 PM by truetrini »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: January 08, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »

who is that woman ?  ::) i want to do some research
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: January 08, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »
Yuh kidding right??

Yuh have walmart wey yuh living?  them have a cheap but good eye exam and service dey.

Bajan woman like pork bristle.

yuh feel is any coincidence dat Bimshire have de rep for having de most bullahs in de islands?  Is de women and dem fella.......man does look at dem and say...nah...not me...ah rather tek ah mon!
I've seen worst, like yuh forget is america ah livin or what, BTW, it seem like you have ah serious beef with bajans, Bc it's not the fust time ah here yuh taking ah chunk out of them.

anyway nothing eh wrong wid my eyes bro, believe it or not,the things that does attract me about ah woman is ah sweet accommodating personality, physical fitness, clean skin and personal hygiene especially dental,BC i can't stand odors!

bad breath and bad teeth is the #1 turn off! yuh could be pretty like new money and yuh dental hygiene off! then i gone!!!!

so my criterion is not beauty, but an exciting, sweet, fit , clean all round, stylish woman who know how to make ah man feel good about life. believe it or not,  beauty is way down on the list of priorities.                         positive.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 10:30:23 PM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #1435 on: January 08, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »
some beef with Bajans?  nah I on kicks

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: January 08, 2009, 06:33:44 PM »
dutty them lips thicker than ambrose lips.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: January 20, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »

needed to bring this thread back up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G5SjWzbsJzc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G5SjWzbsJzc</a>
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: January 20, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »

needed to bring this thread back up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G5SjWzbsJzc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G5SjWzbsJzc</a>

;D  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: January 20, 2009, 05:01:04 PM »
you notice at the end of the video, you can select from other similar video in the lower part of the window?  ;D
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>