May 11, 2024, 01:28:02 PM

Author Topic: Inter V Milan  (Read 10063 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Inter V Milan
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2009, 03:31:27 PM »
many patos? manu only playa that has similar qualities is ronaldo

"Many Patos" = players who lively, skillful and relentless!

doesnt change my response lol
tell him Freak
I feel is Bathos he mean ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

giggsy11

« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2009, 03:32:09 PM »
many patos? manu only playa that has similar qualities is ronaldo

"Many Patos" = players who lively, skillful and relentless!

doesnt change my response lol

No worries!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2009, 03:34:01 PM »
Tough loss for Milan.  Both teams had ample opportunities to score and both teams dominated significants periods of the game back & forth.  Julio Cesar was big down the stretch.  

Ronaldinho was brilliant in spurts.  Pato continues to be a menace.  Seedorf & Pirlo don't have the impact that they used to.  Kaka was missed.  

Muntari & the young left back were the two best players in blue.

Hand ball goal was the difference in the end... I think this game gives Inter the scudetto...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »
Fabrice Santon... :applause:

man of the match.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »
Allyuh see how ah real coach does rotate, a holding mid in for a striker with a 1 goal lead and 11 mins to go.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2009, 03:36:34 PM »
Dat is what I am talking about. Ok we loss, not happy, but I could handle dat. Much better second half and Ronaldinho stepped up. Pato maturing and Pirlo was more involved. I cannot believe the no penalty call, but Mourinho cry so much in the media about Milan penalties that I am not surprised.
All game we were getting used in the air and not winning the second balls either in midfield. I find Ancellotti take long to make a move and get Kaladze out of there. Anyway great fight back, can't see Inter losing the Scudetto now.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2009, 03:41:26 PM »
Pato now dance a samba around a man dey....damn.

That look nasty.

Muntari is ah boss.
This was one of the better games I have seen in a while. Both teams had chances and no one side dominated.

Big win for Inter, the Serie A title is as good as ours.

Més que un club.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2009, 03:44:28 PM »
Ronaldinho is still the greatest player of my time.

AC need to play Pato, Kaka and R80 and sub Seedorf

Becks looked old today.

Greaata game tho'. Jose Mourinho is one of the top 3 coaches in the world I must say.

And Ronnie hit dat man a sweet wrong address in the second half
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »
after much resistance, Inter finally starting to yield to Mourinho's style of play.
A few trophies this season, and I think they will bend over backwards for him ... THATs WHAT SHE SAID!!

btw, today is That's What She Said Day, incase allyuh interested lol.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »
Tough loss for Milan.  Both teams had ample opportunities to score and both teams dominated significants periods of the game back & forth.  Julio Cesar was big down the stretch.  

Ronaldinho was brilliant in spurts.  Pato continues to be a menace.  Seedorf & Pirlo don't have the impact that they used to.  Kaka was missed.  

Muntari & the young left back were the two best players in blue.

Hand ball goal was the difference in the end... I think this game gives Inter the scudetto...

Tank yuh fuh dat, Kicker, dize all I wanted to know.  I go watch de game tonight when I done wuk. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »
i hate linesmen and refferees

we need to apply technology to football

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2009, 08:10:18 PM »
Now watch the highlights..that Adriano goal was an absolute disgrace. If it didn't hit his hand it would actually have been a sweet defensive clearance. De man unscore Maicon cross only to be rescued by his own hand. That is not no ball to hand if the player himself hit it on his own hand under no pressure aaaaaaand completely change the direction of the ball into the goal.

Hard luck for Milan. Dey get robbed bad dey. But dat is ball...in real time it would have been a difficult play to see.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2009, 09:27:09 AM »
Nice game, first half was pure joga bonito.
Either Ronaldinho was REAL bun or he on starboy ting.  In the last 15 Viera runnin right by him and he just trottin.
Ronaldinho was supposed to step up at the end and make Inter defense wuk.
Inzaghi offside finish was real sweet, iz a shame it didn't count.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »
whole season i extolling muntari's praises...but damn the boy ignorant...the bbc have a pic of him with his hand around becks neck lol.   look up to box to box midfielder and you will see a pic of him though, the man has a great engine.

that scudetto is inter's to lose now, juve couldn't find a way to beat sampdoria, they hit the bar must be 4 times.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2009, 11:58:31 AM »
whole season i extolling muntari's praises...but damn the boy ignorant...the bbc have a pic of him with his hand around becks neck lol.   look up to box to box midfielder and you will see a pic of him though, the man has a great engine.

that scudetto is inter's to lose now, juve couldn't find a way to beat sampdoria, they hit the bar must be 4 times.

after becks get that manners, he disappear for the whole game and then hold he leg and call for a sub in the second half..

muntari took beckham out of the game, and it wasn't by no accident either..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2009, 12:57:49 PM »

whole season i extolling muntari's praises...but damn the boy ignorant...the bbc have a pic of him with his hand around becks neck lol.   

Nah, Muntari like Larry Johnson from Nicks long time. Some shit bound to pop off. I feel Beckham go put he tial between he legs and go back to MLS. He eh ready for dat yet.

I cyah for The Special One to release him on C. Ronaldo. Keep that bitch at bay.

Small Mag, Inter coming for dat ass.

Més que un club.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »
whole season i extolling muntari's praises...but damn the boy ignorant...the bbc have a pic of him with his hand around becks neck lol.   look up to box to box midfielder and you will see a pic of him though, the man has a great engine.

hoss DAT game was tears!!! we was ALL over samp, hit d post 4 times & still cud only manage 1-1. we rel miss trez to get onto the end of them balls rolling arocss the 6yrd. They had 1 chance & score so cyah complain dey...but without cassano samp eh nuttin. juve need to stop using dat stupid offside trap otherwise anelka go run riot out running we slow defence.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2009, 01:26:36 PM »
After all the old talk. A small tribute to the greatest of his generation (and a few other generations for that matter) Maldini will no longer grace a Milan derby and to tell you the truth he, like Giggs, is one of a dieing breed. One club legend and certainly a player of the highest quality and consistency for over two decades. Respect due :notworthy: :notworthy:

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVRy4Y_Q9_U

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2009, 01:30:20 PM »

COOL YUH SELF

Més que un club.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »
Why is action like Muntari's not an automatic yellow, if not red?
By holding a man by his neck yuh basically threatening to kill him.
Muntari didn't even get a yellow eh.
I find FIFA should cut that out.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

Kicking the ball in Row 5 should also get you an automatic red and a 3 game suspension for reflection.

Because when the game and 3 points on the line and you kick to the heavens is like taking years off of my life. And though, it is not a outward threat, someone with a weak heart could potentially die.

I bet yuh after 3 or 4 men get ban all that shit go stop.

Més que un club.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2009, 05:54:20 PM »

Dat pic is a lil misleading, the "incident" lasted a split second...was more a shove dan a hold

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2009, 06:01:23 PM »
Good match, we have Serie A wrapped up, but we still gonna get blowout by ManU in Champs League, same way we get lix from Liverpool last time around. Serie A is a comparatively weak league at the moment.

And all the talk about Muntari being a boss this season is true...but he didnt have anywhere near as much influence in d Prem, where any and everyone was matching his workrate.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2009, 06:03:44 PM »
Good match, we have Serie A wrapped up, but we still gonna get blowout by ManU in Champs League, same way we get lix from Liverpool last time around. Serie A is a comparatively weak league at the moment.

And all the talk about Muntari being a boss this season is true...but he didnt have anywhere near as much influence in d Prem, where any and everyone was matching his workrate.

butwhademudderarseiseeinghereatall...

Ryan turn in yuh gun and yuh badge first thing... you on suspension!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2009, 06:41:52 PM »

butwhademudderarseiseeinghereatall...

Ryan turn in yuh gun and yuh badge first thing... you on suspension!

for real!!!! i shure as hell eh no inter fan but i backin all the italian teams in the round of 16!

1]; } ?>