May 21, 2024, 03:24:52 AM

Author Topic: aslylumseeker how dis meat does taste?  (Read 5487 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: aslylumseeker how dis meat does taste?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 11:28:30 AM »
In addition to Dutty's commentary, there are a few other iems to consider:

1) Asylum has chosen not to answer TT's original query on the meat taste profile. I wonder why?
2) I hadda look up the "Socratic Method" and now I have a headache. How does one clear the head?
3) Why bring PETA into this? I am a card carrying member of People Eating Tasty Animals and I applaud anyone who would join this movement

chups ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 02:21:59 PM »
Somebody also ask meh if yuh does hadda eat dog sideways  ...

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 03:29:12 PM »
I have to admit when I read the thread title I wasn't sure what to expect  :o

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 03:30:14 PM »

oh boy....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 04:35:07 PM »
hahahaha @ Dutty and Pecan.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2012, 07:05:11 AM »

oh boy....

Disa only pussy, yu does eat sideways :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 07:35:46 AM »

oh boy....

Disa only pussy, yu does eat sideways :devil:

and thus the thread degenerated ... or came full circle depending on your POV  :D
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »
May be we should be asking this dude  :rotfl:

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” the president wrote. “Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

Dreams From My Father....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 08:09:30 AM »
Yeah boy - seeker drop a bomb there lol...

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2012, 09:33:37 AM »
Yeah boy - seeker drop a bomb there lol...
Then pecan had to add his twist :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:52:07 AM by soccerman »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2012, 01:14:51 AM »
kicker, I am not trying to say anything new or enlighten anyone here.  I am simply reinforcing what is already so obvious that neither you nor your esteemed friend can't see the forest from the trees.  (by the way, he is not telling us anything we don't already know, either.)  In yuh padnah attempt to impose his intellectual will on us here, he is forgetting that people would have already had their moments of introspection at the times of their own knowledge of how the animals we do consume for our basic nutrition and existence, are treated.  The two of you really think that most, it not all of us reading this thread don't already know how animals are treated in meat and poultry slaughterhouses? Nigga please!  Do you eat meat, kicker?  Do you love cats and/or dogs?  Have you ever asked yourself the Socratic question while having your own Socratic moments?  Has it made you done anything drastic to the cause, like become a vegetarian or join PETA? I seriously doubt it has and you are one of the more higher-thinking and enlightened ones among us, so where does that leave the rest of us?  Yuh padnah arkskin' d wrong qestion to d wrong audience.  "Duh!"

Easy Mango lol... it not that serious and honestly, yuh starting to say some things that are totally beside the point and frankly not even making sense....who said anything about prompting a vegetarian lifestyle or joining PETA...or doing anything drastic for that matter?  And you say I'm missing the forest for the trees? hahaha.... Anyhow, "Duh" implies that you're stating the obvious for those who can't see it, which is clearly not the case which is why I said your response was inappropriate...that was my point (or part of it) but like you gone off on a tangent here which lacking relevance on all fronts - but at least you have ribbit's endorsement for what that's worth.

You're right, it wasn't supposed to be that serious.....but it was serious enough to invoke the "Socratic Method" though, right?  (not to mention, it get you to admit feelings of guilt for feeing more sympathy for one group of animals than for another).  But seriously, Mr. Moderator-in-hiding, What was the purpose of the question on your buddy's part, not to supposedly invoke discussion and challenge "conventional" thinking?  All for what, just to say you getting people to agree or learn that torturing of all animals is bad?  Yuh know I really didn't know dat until allyuh enlighten meh? ssssteuwps! kicker, allyuh good oui! The only reason yuh find anything I say to be "inappropriate" (as ususl) is because yuh disagree.  Tell meh ah bein' inappropriate when ah cuss women and decent people  and as for ribbit's "endorsement"....nice try, but I know you know damned well enough by now that I doh post on this site for the sake of being popular or to express a view because it's "safe".  Dem kinda glee club behaviour is fuh dem convuhnt girls and fellas like you who need numbers and social allegiances to feel validated or allegedly intillectually superior.  I care just as much about who and how many people agree with me (or "endorse" my comments, to use your word) as I do about what you had for breakfast 44 years ago today.....or if yuh even eat at all that day.     

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 10:20:49 AM »
  You're right, it wasn't supposed to be that serious.....but it was serious enough to invoke the "Socratic Method" though, right?  (not to mention, it get you to admit feelings of guilt for feeing more sympathy for one group of animals than for another).  But seriously, Mr. Moderator-in-hiding, What was the purpose of the question on your buddy's part, not to supposedly invoke discussion and challenge "conventional" thinking?  All for what, just to say you getting people to agree or learn that torturing of all animals is bad?  Yuh know I really didn't know dat until allyuh enlighten meh? ssssteuwps! kicker, allyuh good oui! The only reason yuh find anything I say to be "inappropriate" (as ususl) is because yuh disagree.

I did NOT disagree with your response. I actually said that before.  I explained why I thought your response was inappropriate - you think it was appropriate - ok cool.

Tell meh ah bein' inappropriate when ah cuss women and decent people  and as for ribbit's "endorsement"....nice try, but I know you know damned well enough by now that I doh post on this site for the sake of being popular or to express a view because it's "safe". Dem kinda glee club behaviour is fuh dem convuhnt girls and fellas like you who need numbers and social allegiances to feel validated or allegedly intillectually superior

Really? All that? ok lol

Notice I comment on what you wrote - not about you- stay in yuh crease.

The part about Ribbit was a joke - so how about this: take a  f-ing joke - full stop

I care just as much about who and how many people agree with me (or "endorse" my comments, to use your word) as I do about what you had for breakfast 44 years ago today.....or if yuh even eat at all that day.     

One setta antagonistic antics you carryin' on with but yuh doh care lol. 

I have no issue wid you hoss, I done.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:31:02 AM by kicker »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 10:19:56 PM »
  You're right, it wasn't supposed to be that serious.....but it was serious enough to invoke the "Socratic Method" though, right?  (not to mention, it get you to admit feelings of guilt for feeing more sympathy for one group of animals than for another).  But seriously, Mr. Moderator-in-hiding, What was the purpose of the question on your buddy's part, not to supposedly invoke discussion and challenge "conventional" thinking?  All for what, just to say you getting people to agree or learn that torturing of all animals is bad?  Yuh know I really didn't know dat until allyuh enlighten meh? ssssteuwps! kicker, allyuh good oui! The only reason yuh find anything I say to be "inappropriate" (as ususl) is because yuh disagree.

I did NOT disagree with your response. I actually said that before.  I explained why I thought your response was inappropriate - you think it was appropriate - ok cool.

Tell meh ah bein' inappropriate when ah cuss women and decent people  and as for ribbit's "endorsement"....nice try, but I know you know damned well enough by now that I doh post on this site for the sake of being popular or to express a view because it's "safe". Dem kinda glee club behaviour is fuh dem convuhnt girls and fellas like you who need numbers and social allegiances to feel validated or allegedly intillectually superior

Really? All that? ok lol

Notice I comment on what you wrote - not about you- stay in yuh crease.

The part about Ribbit was a joke - so how about this: take a  f-ing joke - full stop

I care just as much about who and how many people agree with me (or "endorse" my comments, to use your word) as I do about what you had for breakfast 44 years ago today.....or if yuh even eat at all that day.     

One setta antagonistic antics you carryin' on with but yuh doh care lol. 

I have no issue wid you hoss, I done.

If ah wanted to be antagonistic, ah woulda pick a time frame when I would presume yuh actually existed on d planet, horse, not a time before....or ah woulda cuss yuh.  If yuh want to always be battin' alongside yuh padnah dey, yuh muss geh a lil' bouncer or two from time to time jed, so stop tryin' to be so hard about it. Especially since it was way outside yuh off stump.  Relax yuh lil' self. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>