May 04, 2024, 06:12:27 AM

Author Topic: Lincoln: Together we aspire, together we will achieve.  (Read 5062 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln: Together we aspire, together we will achieve.
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 10:10:22 AM »
The Bad

The mix reviews I reading are some good ones.

Yes, 7 years and LP should have made more of an impact.

Groden made mas with LP and forced him out (literally). If he wasn't given the support to do his job, why didn't he leave or did something about it then ?

Now this man was the Technical Director of T&T football and wasn't even invited to go to Bahrain with the team or the WC.

The part where he mentioned Raymond Tim Kee and Richard Braithwaite spoilt the interview. These men were once Jack puppets, they are opportunist, they might be good men now because they are on the breadline looking for scraps, they had their chance, like LP.

I know Richard Braithwaite personally and he tried a few times, decent fellow, but he was ruled and controlled by Jack now its to late.

Leslie Fitzpatrick !!!!, come on LP, this sounding personal. Name men who can work together and get the job done, not friends.

Everyone who worked for Jack Warner is no good or got turned upside down, they were literally SLAVES, like it or not, he was a dictator and control everyone who worked for him. He turned big men into mouse and control their minds.

No one can tell me different !!!!

Today, many is still afraid of Jack Warner and he is not even in power as far as T&T football goes.

The Good

The interview was one of LP's better ones, the last one he did to with Flex was also tops.

I know he is a good soul and good luck to him.

I am impress with the way he answered number 2 and 11.

He is one of my favorite T&T keepers and he was also wicked at basketball too.

LP was a great athlete and a great individual. Coming to T&T seven years ago, did him more harm than good.

That's what LP saying about Brathwaite, once given the opportunity to function properly he will. I dealt with him a couple times and he seemed to genuinely want to help the players. He ALWAYS assisted players when ever he can.

What's wrong with LFP? How is that personal?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 10:29:44 AM »
Jack will raise again !!!!

Groden is still there.

And Lincoln is on the unemployment line.

Do the math.

Lincoln wants other people to sing his tune, I refuse.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:34:02 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 10:42:58 AM »
When Lincoln first came to T&T he was fiery and ready to go, in one year we managed to tamed the tiger.

Lets see how many kids he will help gain scholarships or will he continue to blame the FIFA ranking which does not affect college kids.

The enviorment in T&T is really bad for kids, that I agree with, so do your part Lincoln.

If Jack picks up the phone right now and call Lincoln he will start stuttering.

Jack will raise again !!!!
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 10:49:39 AM »
JW is a garpat.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2011, 06:49:42 AM »
Lincoln, keep de flag flying and forget de jokers.

De past is de past, I didn't like a few things he did or didn't while he was TD, like he allowed them to walk over him and he never stood up on many occasions, he also felt we wanted him to actually go out there and fight with de TTFF, not so at all, we wanted him to do more than just qualifying prisoners and parents, but that is ah ole story now..

I know he is ah good soldier and Flex speaks highly of him....

So big up to LP.

Lash them hard Tiger.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »

This is a joke, right?

This has to be a joke except I am not laughing.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>