May 14, 2024, 03:38:10 PM

Author Topic: Official big-up and inspire thread.................  (Read 7266 times)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Official big-up and inspire thread.................
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2005, 03:15:54 PM »
Fellas, ah writing this in meh office and ah feeling it.  We close again, but this time we doing it.  Ah have to say that for Yorke and Latas this is a must-have opportunity.  The team showing heart more than ever.  Fellas playing with national pride that was lacking.  Men want to wear the team shirt, because yuh could see that they believe they could do it. We bring in a coach who instill some pride and discipline in the way we play.  Right now, is substance over style.  However it comes, we will take it.  Sam, much love for starting this thread.  Go Warriors!  Ah smell blood.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 03:50:31 PM by Tenorsaw »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2005, 03:18:59 PM »
keepin' the big ups goin'

big up man like touches, cowen, oconnorg, andre samuel, big magician, hyperhot J, shotta and all the other local forumites who representin' us at the game tomorrow............

big up de New York possee......we eh go be together like down in continental, but we'll still band together on the edge of our seats.....

big up all other foreign crew- Miami, Atlanta, Toronto, Alberta, Istanbul .......etc.........

big up man like RF for hatin'......it will make the taste of victory sweeter tomorrow....we will always cuss yuh tail, but yuh still our Jamaican outside child.....

big up injunchile and preacher cause we know they will say nuff prayers for us tomorrow

big up man like silvercorbeaux, warmonga and nigelfabien for bein' some of the funniest men on the forum...

big up the squad, big up Beenie, big up Costa Rica in advance for cuttin' Guate a$$ tomorrow...

big up sweet T&T

Vibes it up !!!....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 03:33:03 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2005, 03:24:45 PM »
Fellas, ah writing did in meh office and ah feeling it.  We close again, but this time we doing it.  Ah have to say that for Yorke and Latas this is a must-have opportunity.  The team showing heart more than ever.  Fellas playing with national pride that was lacking.  Men want to wear the team shirt, because yuh could see that they believe they could do it. We bring in a coach who instill some pride and discipline in the way we play.  Right now, is substance over style.  However it comes, we will take it.  Sam, much love for starting this thread.  Go Warriors!  Ah smell blood.

Tenor yuh make a damn good point there.

These men have shown that they want to play for this team. I have real respect for Birchall the man wasn't born here but he going all out. He manager talking shit and pressuring him but he is unwavering in his support of the Red, White and Black.

Spann coming from Japan and Dwight all the way from Australia.

I have to say that I was more than skeptical about Dwight's return but he was proven all the doubters wrong. BRAVO Yorkie. I hope yuh cap it off tomorrow with a goal and a win.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2005, 03:37:25 PM »
My 2 cents.

To all fellow warriors.

In my mind is 16 years that sports have been suffering in TnT. Nov 19 1989 is on of the most stark memories i carry in my head  and heart. I was up there with when my grandparents died, Eric Williams died and Bob Marley died. I don't think we have fully recovered from that as a nation yet.

This team has a chance to do something for the nation that could take us all to another level. Going to Germany could be the biggest introduction to the world we could ever have. Think about what that could mean for us culturally, commercially and every other ally.

Think about it Germany '06 is thirty years after Montreal '76. What an anniversary that would be.

Please Lord. Bless or team, our coaches and or nation, tomorrow and in the 2 games to follow.

Lord Hear Us
TnT Patriot

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2005, 03:40:14 PM »
My 2 cents.

To all fellow warriors.

In my mind is 16 years that sports have been suffering in TnT. Nov 19 1989 is on of the most stark memories i carry in my head  and heart. I was up there with when my grandparents died, Eric Williams died and Bob Marley died. I don't think we have fully recovered from that as a nation yet.

This team has a chance to do something for the nation that could take us all to another level. Going to Germany could be the biggest introduction to the world we could ever have. Think about what that could mean for us culturally, commercially and every other ally.

Think about it Germany '06 is thirty years after Montreal '76. What an anniversary that would be.

Please Lord. Bless or team, our coaches and or nation, tomorrow and in the 2 games to follow.

Lord Hear Us

Lord graciously hear us
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Ruggy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2005, 03:58:47 PM »
The Falkirk boys are all behind you, now go give us someone to be supporting in Germany!  :beermug:

Offline bairnagain

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2005, 04:03:48 PM »
Yeah, go do it for us as well. ;D

Make sure the wee man is OK for Saturday though, we need him. Its our biggest game in years. We will need him fit.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2005, 04:04:58 PM »
Great post Sam. :applause:
Dont worry oconnorg is the photo-take-outer i am  the offical heckler noise maker and beer drinker.
We Winning tomorrow
Gehen Kreiger Gehen
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2005, 05:25:20 AM »
Well done Sam.....

Doc, you to funny....  :rotfl:
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2005, 06:15:22 AM »
I have been missing in action from de board, but I have been with the Warriors and de Forum in Heart and Soul.

Although we have not accomplished anything to this point, I am very proud of my National Team to date.  I would love to be in the stadium for tonight's game but say what, I am making plans to be home for the leg against Bahrain (yeah I pick them to come out of the Asia qualifier).

I will be glued in front of my telveision with kit on.  I know you guys will do the Job.

Special Thanks to Jack Warner and staff,  BSC, Don Leo (no more Beenie Man) and the Entire Warriors Squad. 

To Dwight and Latas:  Leaving the International scene after the World Cup in Germany is truly a fitting send-off for two of our most respected and loved National footballers.  Deserving.  No one can question your commitment to Trinbago football again.

Blessings.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2005, 06:22:31 AM »
Dwight and Latapy last chance for the big dance. Hope you and the team go out there tonight and play your hearts out. i wish the team all the best and tonight would be a good night for all trinis everywhere..... Goodluck warriors

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 07:23:51 AM »
Boy Sam, after a post like this one, it's hard to follow-up...but let me just say that ALL of us here, BOTH local and Foreign-based will do what we CAN which is SUPPORT, SUPPORT SUPPORT! Allyuh fellas outside just keep sending the good "VIBES" and as Latas say the Soca warriors will "Vibes it up"!! While we who will be there tonight must make noise and give the Soca Warriors the extra edge that will take to beat the Mexicans! We can, will and MUST make the difference!!!

Let's Go T&T!!!! Victory in the HC will take us one step closer to Germany!!!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
QUICK TRIBUTE
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2005, 09:05:22 AM »
WARRIORS FLY MAKE MEXICO CRY
AND MAKE THEM SHOTS FLY AND FLY AND FLY
IS RED EVRYWHERE ,SHOW THEM WE HAVE NO FEAR

GET READY FOR THE FESTIVAL NEXT YEAR!!!

GO WARRIORS GO!!!! :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: QUICK TRIBUTE
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2005, 09:09:27 AM »
dat is road march for today yes. :rotfl: :rotfl:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: QUICK TRIBUTE
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2005, 09:18:52 AM »
That Destra tune is so wicked.

Pure energy. Everytime I listen to that all I could think of is a Carnival Tuesday.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Win, Lose or Draw
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2005, 11:46:35 AM »
The team has already made this Trini proud.

Good luck tonight fellas.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Win, Lose or Draw
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2005, 11:52:34 AM »
The team has already made this Trini proud.

Good luck tonight fellas.

AMEN!!  2nd & 3rd dat!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2005, 12:02:05 PM »
I agree 1000%. It's really impressive that Yorkie, Latas and the rest of the Warriors truly behind the cause.

Like you said, win, lose or draw...very proud of the side and T&T. Now, if only that Mickey Mouse prime minister could get a handle on crime, I might just go home for the Uzbeki qualifier.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2005, 12:07:12 PM »
Give Yorkie an award for the leadership he's shown! Since beenie's been around..odda dam imps..was there any other rifts? These fellas have sown some class by the way they've handled winning and defeat. Just 3 more hurdles fellas..

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2005, 12:27:11 PM »
Forget Win lose or Draw

we winning

we come to far to turn back now.

The promise land awaits 

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2005, 12:55:59 PM »
Wham Big Toe, just dress normal and come to T'dad what the trouble is this! If you is a true supporter then coming back to your own country should not be a problem once you have plane ticket money! Doh get tied up for the crime just come man!!

Win, lose or draw, I praying that Costa Rica win or draw!!!!  ;D

Yes yes and I love meh team.  8)

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2005, 03:35:02 PM »
let we not use the L word nah man...if it happen, we go talk about if after de game...let we keep it positive.

1]; } ?>