May 06, 2024, 06:20:27 AM

Author Topic: Aim for 3rd SPOT....we still 5th dread...  (Read 852 times)

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Aim for 3rd SPOT....we still 5th dread...
« on: September 04, 2005, 05:17:18 AM »
What allyuh tink?....dem Central american teams looking to send dey Latino brothers in first...My take is that we cant DEPEND on man to debate what if this team with and dat team win?  We have to do we business and Buss some net in Costa Rica ...we have to win that game somehow and hope we could beat bobolee Panama...Panama is no walkover...After Mexico finish bobolizing dem this week....is we ass to catch cause dey go be playing for PRIDE....d only let up for me I see is after Mexico qualify dey MIGHT send a Second String  to play we......  All in All I think Guatemala have d harder draw....but we have to try for 3rd spot...Aim High for 3rd Spot  cause if we Aim for 4th, yuh know we go end up 5th....cause nothing change...we still Fifth at d moment

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
Re: Aim for 3rd SPOT....we still 5th dread...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 05:21:23 AM »
We jus have to win out the rest of games and that should clinch it for us, depending on other match results. Easier said than done, but from what the forumites say, dem boys play with heart yesterday so if they continue playing like that, we goh pull through.
well yes

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Aim for 3rd SPOT....we still 5th dread...
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 09:15:28 AM »
Yeah If you ent playing to win...why you playing...Man leh we go and beat CR....bad....
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>