May 17, 2024, 12:00:20 PM

Author Topic: Maha Sabha invites Indian footballer to inspire youths  (Read 43261 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: Maha Sabha invites Indian footballer to inspire youths
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2006, 08:06:58 PM »
but as i said..the message (from the media) seemed to be of similarr nature to me(rebelling and blame the whiteman), hence i made that comment bout the complaining.
ah think ah see where yuh coming from though..i know little bout the Rosa Parks back of the bus thing and the segregation of society..was that in Martin Luther days?..and also only occured in the South?

what was malcom X main grouse..or should i say cause?

Dat is ah big blind spot yuh have dey. It was America's version of apartheid. Yuh would need tuh read up on de Civil Rights Movement tuh see de kinda tings dey was trying tuh overcome. Here is an appetizer: Examples of Jim Crow laws in various states
so wait nah..them only get Civl rights in the mid 60's?
and then them Yankee want to coast on other countries that them is de land of the Free?..and just 40 years ago they was misbehaving?lol
people is say the world is a civilzed place nowadays..but just the other day in we past..we really used to be like cat and dog yes
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2006, 08:14:56 PM »
The man is a 32 year old sub.

It ent have no heights in that...he gorn tru.

it better to bow out gracefully than get boot orf....the man take in front before front take him.

It not that simple Touches. He was also easily the most disliked player on the French team from the end of Euro 2004 to the World Cup. He was a member of Lyon's championship winning side bac in 2002 or so and got a transfer to Milan where he more or less languished on the bench. He returned to France at PSG in 2004 and had a decent season which saw him picked as the replacement for Zidane in midfield. He was solid though somewhat inconsistent during qualifiers and friendlies and naturally got subbed when zidane came out of retirement.

The French supporters kind of put most of the blame on the teams average performances before zidane's return on him (and the coach) and it didn't help that most of france has an anti psg bias. Some say he's Domenech's outside chile (sounds familiar  ;D) He was actually booed when he came unto the field in the friendly against mexico in paris, because of the decision not to include giuly or pires presumably (though to be fair, he wasn't the only one that was booed)

I think he's taken the route Stern could have taken long ago and said that i will concentrate on my club you ungrateful sons of :-X
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2006, 11:44:09 PM »
Horse the mere fact that you lump Martin Luther King's message & Malcom X's into the same category is testament that yuh have no clue what yuh talking about.....They were both African American revolutionaries, but were coming from totally different ends of the spectrum.....

ok Kicker ah ent know better...but could you explain the difference please?
was one peaceful and the other a badboy?

i never really meddled and read up on that kinda thing but whenever i heard bout it in a movie or in the news..it somehow seems to me as they and their followers always bitching and blaming the white colonial man for every little problem they had.

I hope that was a joke. If it isn't, that's actually kinda insulting. In the days of Martin Luther king, U.S.A was an apartheid nation, (just as S.Africa was up until the 90's).....and blacks were 2nd class citizens without the full set of human rights.....so if you chalk that up "bitching and blaming the white colonial man for every little problem they had"...then you're very very misguided. Some might even consider what you said, disrespectful....I doh talk race, so I done there........People might "bitch and complain" now, but back then it was alot more than that..... like I say, I hope you were just kidding.

as you say..i was misguided...not it was not a joke..sorry if yuh probably got offended etc

obviously i was wrong to class both of them fellas in the same category..cause certain things happen at certain points in time right?
but as i said..the message (from the media) seemed to be of similarr nature to me(rebelling and blame the whiteman), hence i made that comment bout the complaining.
ah think ah see where yuh coming from though..i know little bout the Rosa Parks back of the bus thing and the segregation of society..was that in Martin Luther days?..and also only occured in the South?

what was malcom X main grouse..or should i say cause?

You a joker yes....I hope you're not one of those people who quick to jump up and bawl how Americans are ignorant to what goes on outside of their country, because, as a Trini, the ignorance that you showing to one of the biggest civil rights movements in the world is pretty shameful......

Malcom X & Martin Luther were arguably fighting for the same cause around the same time, but with very different methods/ideologies......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2006, 09:34:58 AM »
First of we all know there is no 'Indian' race, it's ASIAN, just as there is no euro-race it's CAUC 'ASIAN', Sat's pro hindu stance which is seen as racist, could the same be said of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. pro african american stance, Malcolm X, Marcus etc.. and african american women who notice that african american males hook up with caucasian females, when they voice their hurt is this to be labeled racist...

Horse the mere fact that you lump Martin Luther King's message & Malcom X's into the same category is testament that yuh have no clue what yuh talking about.....They were both African American revolutionaries, but were coming from totally different ends of the spectrum.....

Horse the lumping of Martin and Malcom is from the pro 'black man' point of view, Malcom was more hard core and even discovered the 'house negro' as part of the problem, both were silenced for their efforts to liberate their black brothers, the system that killed them is alive and well today, Dave Chappelle is a muslim, see how they will treat him, Hugo Chavez is helping poor venezuelans mostly afro-vene, but bush say he trying to destablize de area, Castro who is on his death bed did a good job for the poor of Cuba, and Cubans calling for his death in little havana can't wait to get back in Cuba and take up where Batista left off, Bishop was loved by his grenadian people, the US bombed that, as for TNT they had military helicoptors flying over sweet TNT looking to clean out all the local ganja while the have thousands of acres growing in california and selling small amounts legally in de US, now in TNT we have the word VINCEY PRESS, all of ah sudden all we ganja being imported, what does ganja have to do with this topic, anything to do with liberating these people will silence it.......

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2006, 09:37:38 AM »
First of we all know there is no 'Indian' race, it's ASIAN, just as there is no euro-race it's CAUC 'ASIAN', Sat's pro hindu stance which is seen as racist, could the same be said of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. pro african american stance, Malcolm X, Marcus etc.. and african american women who notice that african american males hook up with caucasian females, when they voice their hurt is this to be labeled racist...

Horse the lumping of Martin and Malcom is from the pro 'black man' point of view, Malcom was more hard core and even discovered the 'house negro' as part of the problem, both were silenced for their efforts to liberate their black brothers, the system that killed them is alive and well today, Dave Chappelle is a muslim, see how they will treat him, Hugo Chavez is helping poor venezuelans mostly afro-vene, but bush say he trying to destablize de area, Castro who is on his death bed did a good job for the poor of Cuba, and Cubans calling for his death in little havana can't wait to get back in Cuba and take up where Batista left off, Bishop was loved by his grenadian people, the US bombed that, as for TNT they had military helicoptors flying over sweet TNT looking to clean out all the local ganja while the have thousands of acres growing in california and selling small amounts legally in de US, now in TNT we have the word VINCEY PRESS, all of ah sudden all we ganja being imported, what does ganja have to do with this topic, anything to do with liberating these people will silence it.......

I don't mean to ignore your post but is Chappelle a muslim ?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2006, 09:46:37 AM »

Horse the lumping of Martin and Malcom is from the pro 'black man' point of view......

I hear what you say.......didn't agree with the context in which you lumped them together, but iz a cool scene nevertheless  :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2006, 11:32:30 AM »
Yeah, well like he never come across ah real indian. Dem indian here in London would spit on he if he play he want to come rub shoulders with dem. As far as they are concerned only the lowest of the low casts were "shipped" to the caribbean and elsewhere. They not even worth a glance. So all dem who feel dey so indian, they better get a grip and think of demselves as trinis, full stop.

Your on d ball with dis comment darlin....all the Indians who were shipped were from the lower castes in India...many of them on reaching Trinidad changed their last names to represent names that were of a higher caste system in India...The fact is that the name Maharaj is a high caste name in India..yet we have men with last name as Maharaj in Trinidad....Is Imitation Maharaj we have we!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:17 PM »

Yeah, well like he never come across ah real indian. Dem indian here in London would spit on he if he play he want to come rub shoulders with dem. As far as they are concerned only the lowest of the low casts were "shipped" to the caribbean and elsewhere. They not even worth a glance. So all dem who feel dey so indian, they better get a grip and think of demselves as trinis, full stop.

Your on d ball with dis comment darlin....all the Indians who were shipped were from the lower castes in India...many of them on reaching Trinidad changed their last names to represent names that were of a higher caste system in India...The fact is that the name Maharaj is a high caste name in India..yet we have men with last name as Maharaj in Trinidad....Is Imitation Maharaj we have we!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i disagree strongly with that statement, there were many who did change their names to maharaj and so on to rep a higher class but there were many upper class indians who reached the shores from the priest class and royal class, who came to see the new world, for new opportunities, which were promised as apart of indenture. However i hate the class system, i fine is bullshit, the aryians brought the class system to india from europe, this caused the mass migration to south india where the original indians reside who are now called lower class, when in fact they didnt abide by the aryian dravidians who invaded and implemented the caste system itself. The caste system was not there b4 the aryians invaded, but as you see alot of hindus in trinidad are hypocrites bc they condemning people who are dark when dey dark themselves, but say wha, the french creoles do the same damn ting.

TI boy me eh really care nah..all dis talk bout Indian, Chinee, Yankee and African gettin meh giddy...I is a flickin Trinidadian....Meh mother was of Spanish Descent and Meh father of East Indian...BUT AH BORN RITE FLICKIN HERE...TRINI 2 D BONE...I AM....

FIRE BUN  SAT MAHARAJ, SELWYN CUDJOE, PANDAY, MANNING and everybody else who try to divide dis beautiful country of Trinidad & Tobago..My La Trinity.....    :angel:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2006, 12:33:55 PM »

Your on d ball with dis comment darlin....all the Indians who were shipped were from the lower castes in India...many of them on reaching Trinidad changed their last names to represent names that were of a higher caste system in India...The fact is that the name Maharaj is a high caste name in India..yet we have men with last name as Maharaj in Trinidad....Is Imitation Maharaj we have we!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i disagree strongly with that statement, there were many who did change their names to maharaj and so on to rep a higher class but there were many upper class indians who reached the shores from the priest class and royal class, who came to see the new world, for new opportunities, which were promised as apart of indenture. However i hate the class system, i fine is bullshit, the aryians brought the class system to india from europe, this caused the mass migration to south india where the original indians reside who are now called lower class, when in fact they didnt abide by the aryian dravidians who invaded and implemented the caste system itself. The caste system was not there b4 the aryians invaded, but as you see alot of hindus in trinidad are hypocrites bc they condemning people who are dark when dey dark themselves, but say wha, the french creoles do the same damn ting.

TI boy me eh really care nah..all dis talk bout Indian, Chinee, Yankee and African gettin meh giddy...I is a flickin Trinidadian....Meh mother was of Spanish Descent and Meh father of East Indian...BUT AH BORN RITE FLICKIN HERE...TRINI 2 D BONE...I AM....

FIRE BUN SAT MAHARAJ, SELWYN CUDJOE, PANDAY, MANNING and everybody else who try to divide dis beautiful country of Trinidad & Tobago..My La Trinity..... :angel:

:applause: :applause: :beermug: that sounds better bredda

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2006, 02:42:40 PM »

it better to bow out gracefully than get boot orf....the man take in front before front take him.

It not that simple Touches. He was also easily the most disliked player on the French team from the end of Euro 2004 to the World Cup. He was a member of Lyon's championship winning side bac in 2002 or so and got a transfer to Milan where he more or less languished on the bench. He returned to France at PSG in 2004 and had a decent season which saw him picked as the replacement for Zidane in midfield. He was solid though somewhat inconsistent during qualifiers and friendlies and naturally got subbed when zidane came out of retirement.

The French supporters kind of put most of the blame on the teams average performances before zidane's return on him (and the coach) and it didn't help that most of france has an anti psg bias. Some say he's Domenech's outside chile (sounds familiar  ;D) He was actually booed when he came unto the field in the friendly against mexico in paris, because of the decision not to include giuly or pires presumably (though to be fair, he wasn't the only one that was booed)

I think he's taken the route Stern could have taken long ago and said that i will concentrate on my club you ungrateful sons of :-X

Notice how tallman ressurect this thread to give some news on the player in question and i give some information on that news, and not one man even comment on that... they gone right back on the race thing.

Dis place nice oui...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2006, 03:03:50 PM »

Notice how tallman ressurect this thread to give some news on the player in question and i give some information on that news, and not one man even comment on that... they gone right back on the race thing.

Dis place nice oui...

dat is trini - juss talk doh listen.  ;)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2006, 03:27:50 PM »
I don"t even know the point of this tread it when Sat trying to bring ah man to encourage youths who not involved ,to Trini indian is really lowlife imitation indians  :rotfl:.And as for the warriors going and doing this job ,they"ll go ah village sign some autographs eat some doubles and splurt. :rotfl:
Yah know it come like NBA ,players going to the inner city to motivate kids,they could bring Lance Armstrong to do it instead he"s American  :rotfl:. is kix yes

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2006, 06:10:35 AM »

FIRE BUN  SAT MAHARAJ, SELWYN CUDJOE, PANDAY, MANNING and everybody else who try to divide dis beautiful country of Trinidad & Tobago..My La Trinity.....    :angel:

Why would you say Manning dividing the country ?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2006, 07:19:59 AM »

I believe the basis for bringing the man is his Hindu upbringing (I cud be wrong) and not his race. (if u believe that)
He didn't say a Soca Warrior wouldn't be there.

If he bring him along with a Soca Warrior I mightn have a problem with it.

Feliz....I feel you might be pulling people leg about your lack of knowledge about the civil rights movements.
U didn't even watch the movie Malcolm X?

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2006, 09:24:19 AM »
 Ah just spent a long time reading through this thread.
It appears to me that race is an issue for all of us even though we may try to cover it up.
I remember years ago whilst I was in QRC a teacher who also happened to be involved in NUFF said that we are all inherently racist.
He went on further to explain that we are all really tribal in nature.
He used examples like how people were stereo typed and for instance how much enjoyment and pride a trinidadian of african descent got when playing pan at panorama and how similar that sensation was for the guys palying tassa for hosay.
We questioned his logic because we felt to compare carnival with hosay was wrong because one was a religious event and the other just party.
He said that the origins of carnival could be thought of as being almost religious because of what it really represents for black people (not the catholic thing) freedom.
Anyhow what he was alluding to is that when it really gets down to it we tend to lime, marry,do business, work with our own tribe.

As a dougla I have been able almost to have a surreal look at this interaction throughout my life.

In school I remember Ghany bringing lunch in a paper bag with his sada roti wrapped in newspaper and the non indians scorning it so much that they totaly embarassed to the point where he did not eat lunch in school again. No thought was given to the fact his mother probably got up very early in the morning to prepare this for him and probably was the best she could give him and the fact that he enjoyed it.( As kids we cud do some evil shit)
Some years later Curry Massala opens and all kinda races rushing to eat the same sada roti early early in the morning.
I also spent some of my growing up years living in Couva, and remember my neigbours waking up every morning real real early to deliver papers.
Three boys and one girl (they were african descent) They started on foot and eventually got bikes. One of the boys was in my standard in primarty school and sometimes if any of the other children were sick or could not make the paper run would have to do it for them , on those days he would come to school not smelling to right , but you should hear the comments , nasty nigger, dey does bathe in drain water etc.
This boy became a man who is very senior in a state company now,
He also happens to be my best friend :beermug:

Anyhow to cut to the chase we all have said at some time or the other for instance if we get a bad drive " Yuh coolie mudder c**t" or "yuh nigger mudder c**t" as natural as taking a piss.
But we also are disgusted by people like Sat that wear it on thier sleeves and do not have the slightest feeling of guilt or make an atempt to try to understand that people are all the same when you get right down to it.

Sat's reason for wanting to get the french footballer here is because of the pride he must have felt watching the socawarriors represent in the WC and realising to himself that if there were indians on the team he would have felt even greater pride and would also have been able to jump on the band waggon of congratulating people of his own (in his mind tribe). He does not want to miss out again so he thinks this will get the guys out now.

Wow ah wonder if ah make sense ? ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

TrinInfinite

« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2006, 09:48:43 AM »
It appears to me that race is an issue for all of us even though we may try to cover it up.
I remember years ago whilst I was in QRC a teacher who also happened to be involved in NUFF said that we are all inherently racist.
He used examples like how people were stereo typed and for instance how much enjoyment and pride a trinidadian of african descent got when playing pan at panorama and how similar that sensation was for the guys palying tassa for hosay.
We questioned his logic because we felt to compare carnival with hosay was wrong because one was a religious event and the other just party.
He said that the origins of carnival could be thought of as being almost religious because of what it really represents for black people (not the catholic thing) freedom.
Anyhow what he was alluding to is that when it really gets down to it we tend to lime, marry,do business, work with our own tribe.

As a dougla I have been able almost to have a surreal look at this interaction throughout my life.

In school I remember Ghany bringing lunch in a paper bag with his sada roti wrapped in newspaper and the non indians scorning it so much that they totaly embarassed to the point where he did not eat lunch in school again. No thought was given to the fact his mother probably got up very early in the morning to prepare this for him and probably was the best she could give him and the fact that he enjoyed it.( As kids we cud do some evil shit)
Some years later Curry Massala opens and all kinda races rushing to eat the same sada roti early early in the morning.
I also spent some of my growing up years living in Couva, and remember my neigbours waking up every morning real real early to deliver papers.
Three boys and one girl (they were african descent) They started on foot and eventually got bikes. One of the boys was in my standard in primarty school and sometimes if any of the other children were sick or could not make the paper run would have to do it for them , on those days he would come to school not smelling to right , but you should hear the comments , nasty nigger, dey does bathe in drain water etc.

Anyhow to cut to the chase we all have said at some time or the other for instance if we get a bad drive " Yuh coolie mudder c**t" or "yuh nigger mudder c**t" as natural as taking a piss.
But we also are disgusted by people like Sat that wear it on thier sleeves and do not have the slightest feeling of guilt or make an atempt to try to understand that people are all the same when you get right down to it.

Sat's reason for wanting to get the french footballer here is because of the pride he must have felt watching the socawarriors represent in the WC and realising to himself that if there were indians on the team he would have felt even greater pride and would also have been able to jump on the band waggon of congratulating people of his own (in his mind tribe). He does not want to miss out again so he thinks this will get the guys out now.

but ent you is a dougla? ??? wasnt sat the same man who walk with the baptist for their voice?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2006, 11:56:18 AM »
I doh no about all this....what i know is that when I was in junior sec, ashram use to bring the roti bake and baigan and I use to bring the coconut pot bake and pumpkin. Everybody in the class use to eat from we.

For clarification, race is a myth, there exist no such thing as race ( unless it's a car race, or foot race or something like that). Indian and African and all that will fall under a stock or maybe classified ethnically.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2006, 12:02:55 PM »

but ent you is a dougla? ??? wasnt sat the same man who walk with the baptist for their voice?

After all ah dat write, yuh ent realise dat sat irrelevant ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2006, 12:45:01 PM »

Why would you say Manning dividing the country ?

For the same reason PNM supporters go bawl Panday is.. and UNC supporters go say PNM dividing the country...I cud careless for either friggin party both a dem is the same shit...Manning is the leader of the PNM and as a result the buck stops with him..and the same goes for Panday or Kamla or Dookeran or who ever really in friggin charge ah UNC...(I loss count ah how much leader dey have long time)....Politicians have always divided this country...I hate election time cuz the atmospere does be so shittin tense with both parties playin the race card...I'll never forget when I was in school and UNC was looking like they were going to win the elections...all the Afro children were walking around saying to the indians that if UNC win they'll cut all the indian ass d next day...i didnt fall in dat category cuz a mix..but so said so done...UNC won in dey went around the school taxing all d indian children and hittin dem clout...Now why would they do something like dat...Both the Parents of the children and the leaders of this country are to blame......for this shit.. 

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2006, 01:21:09 PM »

For the same reason PNM supporters go bawl Panday is.. and UNC supporters go say PNM dividing the country...I cud careless for either friggin party both a dem is the same shit...Manning is the leader of the PNM and as a result the buck stops with him..and the same goes for Panday or Kamla or Dookeran or who ever really in friggin charge ah UNC...(I loss count ah how much leader dey have long time)....Politicians have always divided this country...I hate election time cuz the atmospere does be so shittin tense with both parties playin the race card...I'll never forget when I was in school and UNC was looking like they were going to win the elections...all the Afro children were walking around saying to the indians that if UNC win they'll cut all the indian ass d next day...i didnt fall in dat category cuz a mix..but so said so done...UNC won in dey went around the school taxing all d indian children and hittin dem clout...Now why would they do something like dat...Both the Parents of the children and the leaders of this country are to blame......for this shit.. 

No right thinking  Trinidadian can doubt that politics and "race" are coherent linked in this country. I would even agree with you that the leadership of the 2 major parties have signifcant roles to play in that tradegy. The thing is that it has become commonplace for the man on the street to say "f**K Manning and Cudjoe and Panday and Sat-they only dividing the country" I can understand that sentiment towards all of those characters except Manning. Manning does not have a  record of mounting platforms and uttereing racist or racial remarks for the purpose of ethnic mobilisation. The same cannot be said for anyone of the other 3. The PNM's domestic policy is deficient and Manning has demonstrated weakness and pacifism regarding several issues on too many occasions for my liking. In otherwords he's a shithound. All this and more you can say about him, but to say his politics is dividing the country along racial lines is not accurate in my view.

This thing probably needs to go to General Discussion board.

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2006, 01:35:10 PM »

No right thinking  Trinidadian can doubt that politics and "race" are coherent linked in this country. I would even agree with you that the leadership of the 2 major parties have signifcant roles to play in that tradegy. The thing is that it has become commonplace for the man on the street to say "f**K Manning and Cudjoe and Panday and Sat-they only dividing the country" I can understand that sentiment towards all of those characters except Manning. Manning does not have a  record of mounting platforms and uttereing racist or racial remarks for the purpose of ethnic mobilisation. The same cannot be said for anyone of the other 3. The PNM's domestic policy is deficient and Manning has demonstrated weakness and pacifism regarding several issues on too many occasions for my liking. In otherwords he's a shithound. All this and more you can say about him, but to say his politics is dividing the country along racial lines is not accurate in my view.

This thing probably needs to go to General Discussion board.

For real...man done talk bout football since pg 1.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2006, 04:25:21 PM »
Quite frankly aftrer reading this thread I get to realize that TrinIlliterate (ti)and Feliziano both sound like Sat... ignorant and prejudice  :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

TrinInfinite

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2006, 06:15:11 PM »
Quite frankly aftrer reading this thread I get to realize that TrinIlliterate (ti)and Feliziano both sound like Sat... ignorant and prejudice :devil:

im prejudice? ??? yuh mad or wha :rotfl: what race are you? ??? im mixed, what are u?

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2006, 06:27:51 PM »
Quite frankly aftrer reading this thread I get to realize that TrinIlliterate (ti)and Feliziano both sound like Sat... ignorant and prejudice  :devil:

LOL. this from the clown that was making fun of indian people's names in another thread.  :rotfl:  berris yuh is all kix oui.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2006, 07:29:24 PM »

LOL. this from the clown that was making fun of indian people's names in another thread.  :rotfl:  berris yuh is all kix oui.

I am de clown...lol ..den how come you is de one wey sounding like de fool,
if de post was bout Mr Lee bringing ah chinese player ... ect, I wud have made fun about Ming Peeling and dem,becuz of how ridiculous,IMO,the whole 'sat thing' was  and as I previously said, it was all in humour.Now ribbit if you cyar understand that, tuff.....buh i cud see bumseesingh and totiram making de side....wuh yuh tink...? :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dhorasoo in hot water over World Cup Bleu movie
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2006, 10:19:29 AM »
Dhorasoo in hot water   
by Anthony Lucas
August 15, 2006

CLAIREFONTAINE, France (AFP) - Paris Saint Germain midfielder Vikash Dhorasoo has run into trouble over a film he made documenting France's World Cup campaign.

France manager Raymond Domenech indicated Tuesday in no uncertain terms that he didn't want any part of Dhorasoo's project which was made with the help of French film director Fred Poulet.

And new France captain Patrick Vieira told Dhorasoo that he had no right to make public private moments of France's time in Germany.

ADVERTISEMENT

Dhorasoo also received a stern warning from the French Football Federation (FFF) that he could only go ahead and show images of the France team after getting their specific approval.

Domenech was adamant that he didn't want to appear in the controversial documentary.

"I never gave him my approval and I won't be giving it now, that's clear," the manager said at Les Bleus' training camp here ahead of their departure for Sarajevo to take on Bosnia in a Euro 2008 warm-up on Wednesday.

"It's better if he edits me out of it right now," Domenech insisted.

"It (the World Cup) is not something that concerns me now, it's a memory. There are those who have written about it, me for example, and others who take photos."

"I saw him filming during the World Cup, we talked about it, it was a film for him. It didn't strike me as being problematic.

"But the rules are clear concerning these major competitions. You don't have the right to show the image of the France team shirt or the faces of another player as these rights belong to the France team.

"He should change his job, in fact that's precisely what he's done. When you are observing others you can't be an actor, it's a pity."

Vieira's nose has also been put out of joint over Dhorasoo's screen memoirs.

"I wasn't aware of what he was doing. I'm surprised.

"He should be careful, as it's about the life of a group" the Inter Milan midfielder said.

"There are some things that you can't reveal. You can't publish things that the group doesn't want out in the public domain," the former Arsenal star added.

FFF president Jean-Pierre Escalettes said he would be seeking assurances from Dhorasoo that the film didn't contravene the Federation's rights governing the filming of individuals.

"Any screening of images of the France team whether on the pitch or in training has to get authorisation from us first," he told Le Parisien newspaper.

"And for the moment he hasn't had that."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 12:11:20 PM by Andre »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Dhorasoo in hot water over World Cup Blue movie
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2006, 10:27:08 AM »
the title of this thread misleading  ;D

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
i well say de lil indian boy bulling something.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2006, 10:30:12 AM »
the title of this thread misleading  ;D

Steups...... If again it misleading.....  ;D

meh eye zoom een on de title and ah click one time!!  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile