May 19, 2024, 01:30:43 AM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 53050 times)

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »
sub1, you actually judge my ability as a coach on my so called indecision on firing Maturana? Because I say whover makes that decision should be convinced that the replacement is gonna do better? Lawd   :rotfl: :rotfl:.  You know who available to coach de team? You know all the details involved in firing and hiring and how this may affect our particular situation? You trying to rough me up because I choose to comment on the quality of de job Maturana doing instead of blindly calling for him to be fired? Allright breds, take win. Ah know men frustrated, but that is a different level of ignorance boss
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2008, 05:46:46 PM »
I have no problem with Maturana being fired.  As I say, he doh inspire me with confidence per se....but I go jes be waitin to see who would be the replacement and what kinda RESULTS they will get.  I hope for our sake the results in WCQ doh be less than what we already had.

So if Maturana stays on you don't expect the results against Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador and a full strength USA to be less than what we already had?  You expect the winning record to continue against stronger opponents with the team playing the way it is currently?

Are you saying that no matter who replaces Maturana, we guaranteed to do better dan we doin now?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »
the only plausible explanation for maturana to be fired is because the fans not happy. and b4 you cuss me for saying that remember the only reason for a national team is for the fans to enjoy. nuttin else.

i on the fence on weather or not he should go but if he does i hope its for an american coach.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »
the only plausible explanation for maturana to be fired is because the fans not happy. and b4 you cuss me for saying that remember the only reason for a national team is for the fans to enjoy. nuttin else.

i on the fence on weather or not he should go but if he does i hope its for an american coach.

Like John Carver?  8)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2008, 06:52:33 PM »

Like John Carver?  8)

i feel you does go mad somtimes :-\

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2008, 06:53:22 PM »
Ah now see de same man who buff mih for being indecisive on this thread choose Latas as #1 replacement head coach, read two other man post, and say " yea, yeah in truth yes ", Fenwick go be better . That is why Palos have yuh miserable. No rhyme or reason to yuh ranting and raving. Make a logical point nah, or is dis just a rah rah thread. Yes, is you ah talking to
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2008, 06:57:52 PM »
Hire Latapy now, dont wait till we lose the first 2 games

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »

Like John Carver?  8)

i feel you does go mad somtimes :-\

;D

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2008, 07:29:31 PM »
morvant did u get that ? instant playing time yah know

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2008, 07:34:43 PM »
Let me introduce all yuh 2 d concept of Performnace Mgmt. A coach of d national team must in every language qualify 4 d GC. If u cyah do dat fire him. Talk done winnin record no winnin record u must qualify 4 Gc cyah do dat u aint worth a pint of piss. Mats on top ah dat is stale piss.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »
latas never coach ah team in he life. assistant is the furthest he ever make and allyuh want him to take over at a crucial time like this?

since when i became a voice of reason??? i iz normally ah shit talker who doh usaully  make sense. so instead ah replying to me now.

look in the mirror (copyright panday)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »
What d worse go happen we eh go SA. U tink we goin wit d incumbent. Since we bloodin players leh we blood a coach nah. He go b ready 4 2014
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »
ah...... guess not  ;D

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2008, 08:36:03 PM »
I have no problem with Maturana being fired.  As I say, he doh inspire me with confidence per se....but I go jes be waitin to see who would be the replacement and what kinda RESULTS they will get.  I hope for our sake the results in WCQ doh be less than what we already had.

So if Maturana stays on you don't expect the results against Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador and a full strength USA to be less than what we already had?  You expect the winning record to continue against stronger opponents with the team playing the way it is currently?

Are you saying that no matter who replaces Maturana, we guaranteed to do better dan we doin now?

Guaranteed to do better?  No.  Likely to improve our chances of doing better?  Yes

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2008, 08:52:24 PM »
Let me introduce all yuh 2 d concept of Performnace Mgmt. A coach of d national team must in every language qualify 4 d GC. If u cyah do dat fire him. Talk done winnin record no winnin record u must qualify 4 Gc cyah do dat u aint worth a pint of piss. Mats on top ah dat is stale piss.

You sound real accepting ...   ;D

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2008, 09:25:47 PM »
What d worse go happen we eh go SA. U tink we goin wit d incumbent. Since we bloodin players leh we blood a coach nah. He go b ready 4 2014

I remember asking mehself  dat once ...what d worse go happen .? ... ah was in races wid meh last $20 ....you really want meh to finish dah story ? you want to gamble with the country's chance to go world cup right  ? ...and if " we eh go SA " no big ting right ?
answer me dis ...yuh have a old lamp in yuh house it eh nutten fancy but it working ...man pass outside shouting new lamps for old ...  you know de story right ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2008, 09:34:15 PM »
U really feel dis fella could take we 2 Durham? All u happy players gettin blooded I just say blood d coach.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:05 PM »

So if de team winning and fans still ent happy (not saying anything about the national team)... then that doesn't matter?  National pride and being profitable all come second to fans' happiness too?

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »

I remember asking mehself  dat once ...what d worse go happen .? ... ah was in races wid meh last $20 ....you really want meh to finish dah story ? you want to gamble with the country's chance to go world cup right  ? ...and if " we eh go SA " no big ting right ?
answer me dis ...yuh have a old lamp in yuh house it eh nutten fancy but it working ...man pass outside shouting new lamps for old ...  you know de story right ?

NO PLAN, NO BRAND AND WE AINT GOING DURBAN

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2008, 11:12:21 PM »
PREACH IT ARROW

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2008, 06:31:53 AM »
Ppl who defending Pacho sounding like if you in a burning building and you seeing the smoke eh, but because it didn't reach your floor you think you safe.

But by the time the fire reach you...it too late to escape! You hadda make the move now.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2008, 07:08:49 AM »
Ppl who defending Pacho sounding like if you in a burning building and you seeing the smoke eh, but because it didn't reach your floor you think you safe.

But by the time the fire reach you...it too late to escape! You hadda make the move now.

Wey boy Spidey, ah doh know if ah was reading the wrongs threads, but is long time I ent read a post from you boy.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2008, 07:15:37 AM »

And if you are one of them that calling for him to be fired and thinking just anyone else could do a better job...you would be like the one who just hear a match stick light and you dive out your window yelling the house burnin down.

Again I ask what is the back up plan.. at this crucial stage of the game who is going to come in and most of all is capable to take the wheel and drive like Boodram (Frankie)..?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2008, 07:19:10 AM »
Back up plan we have a plan now wit dis fella in 3 games how much time he change d team. I tell all yuh time 2 blood a coach we bloodin players whole year.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2008, 07:24:13 AM »
Yes Weary we have a plan now. 

Draft in the foreign based and we good to go, dem men goh get we to the promised land inspite of this coach.  When we doh have the foreign based then the plan is anything goes....

Wha yuh fretting yuh self for we in de HEX!!!...who cares about some unimportant tournament like the Gold Cup??!!.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2008, 07:30:45 AM »
True dat especially when dEuropean tour is being planned now y fight up 2 play d same teams we facin in d hex when we have France- Platini go organize dat 4 we
                          Germany- they lookin forward 2 seein more blue devils and ting
                          Spain- part of there show racism the red card iniative

So GC no importante.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2008, 08:14:10 AM »
I don't think by firing Maturana is going to solve the problem...I even think if the #1 coach in the world come to coach T&T there will be the same problem.... i think is the players and there acctability, there focus and there discipline

Najee were you around when we hired a coach we call Beenie, who took what we had and made it work for us to qualify for WC2006? 
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »

And if you are one of them that calling for him to be fired and thinking just anyone else could do a better job...you would be like the one who just hear a match stick light and you dive out your window yelling the house burnin down.

Again I ask what is the back up plan.. at this crucial stage of the game who is going to come in and most of all is capable to take the wheel and drive like Boodram (Frankie)..?

Jack has shown that we have the whole world open to us with the hiring of beenhaaker, maturana, simoes and the aborted appointment of Atkinson. I pretty sure we can find a coach to do better than this guy.

Allyuh is really see watch the games and blame the players for letting the coach down and agree that this man is a good coach cause we make the hex? I thought that was a formality since the group of 4 stage in place, anyway? Just like how progressing through a group of 4 caribbean teams was a formality since Trinidad playing football 100 years ago!

I's real feel stupid on this board when i keep reading men saying how Hyland so good and Maturana know what he doing and i just cah see it at all.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2008, 10:22:36 AM »
I was looking and looking on ttff site to see if this man get fired yet but no luck please fire this man now!!!!!!!!!!
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2008, 10:26:37 AM »
I was looking and looking on ttff site to see if this man get fired yet but no luck please fire this man now!!!!!!!!!!

Keep pressing F5
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>