May 13, 2024, 06:51:31 PM

Author Topic: Soca warrior finds reggae love  (Read 749 times)

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Soca warrior finds reggae love
« on: November 25, 2010, 11:10:21 AM »

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20101125/ent/ent3.html

"While doing soca music I was very successful, but the problem was it wasn't me. Finally, I feel at home with reggae. At home finally!" she said.

In Jamaica, courtesy of an all-expense paid trip by the Trinidadian government to several Caribbean islands to further her musical career, Shakeela has been enjoying her experience on the island and extends her warmest and deepest appreciation for the opportunity.
Hard work is the key to success

AirMan

Re: Soca warrior finds reggae love
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »
Hmm i wonder how she defines success...she said while doing soca she was successful but she is very unknown to most soca fans and most of T&T...Still i am happy for her..hope she finds real success in reggae

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca warrior finds reggae love
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »
The irony of all ironies:

"In Jamaica, courtesy of an all-expense paid trip by the Trinidadian government to several Caribbean islands to further her musical career, Shakeela has been enjoying her experience on the island and extends her warmest and deepest appreciation for the opportunity."

But glad she doing positive things and striving for her goals. All the best as usual.... :beermug:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

1]; } ?>