May 06, 2024, 07:24:10 PM

Author Topic: I am going to see Falkirk FC live today  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I am going to see Falkirk FC live today
« on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:02 AM »
yes forum..is long time i eh post...but...quickly..

me and my band jointpop up in Scotland on de tour... 3 gigs up here..so far so good..
The Little magician coming to pick up the band soon to take us to a falkirk pre season game vz Ross County ( I think ??)...is Sancho there again ??.....
I only spoke on the phone with him so far...and a couple texts.. he said he should play a part today... or else is me and yogi...
so i will try to give a post later..after the pints..
jointpop had a big article in the Falkirk Herald last week... the writer use the headline  " jointpop on mission to meet Bairns Hero"...lol...so de whole story is about we trying to meet latas... and not stuyding we gigs...haha... but the man well know everywhere...people talking to us about him all the time...even when we gig in glasgow..the rangers fans still love him...and we gig in Edinburgh thursday..so the hibs fans will say the same i am sure...
well... any falkirk fans in scotland reading this..feel free to get in touch..a drink a chat...cool....
small mag...clean yuh room...   
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I am going to see Falkirk FC live today
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 09:13:11 AM »
ah cyah believe yuh give Latas ah driver wuk for de band...

;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 09:25:07 AM »
Enjoy for the rest of us. Keep us abreast. Sancho is not at Ross County any more.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »
Latas have ah 12 seater park up home or wha??

Més que un club.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 10:18:48 AM »
ah wonder if small mag clean he room yet ;D
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 12:17:39 PM »

small mag...clean yuh room...

:devil:

Enjoy the game
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »

steups lol

btw

I called Big Mag and he now reached the stadium... he was lke hold on a sec...  next ting Latas pick up de cell...
 "Aye Small man..was de scene"  I was like wtf   
i was like "I Cool.. everything good?" 
"Yeah man..I safe.. have yuh pops and dem here" 
"ha yeah cool.. you playing today?"   
"Yeah boy I taking a lil run out"
  "Nice nice.. Oh just wanted to hear your opinion on Scott Airfield(Falkirk player)"
 "De youth have it..he go be big.. he had a great season last time" 
"Yeah cuz Man United linked with him"
Yea he have real interest... Lemme hand you back to yuh pops.. safe man.."
"Yeah man"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:29:06 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »
Anyone know the score in the game btw?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »

2-2

Michael Higdon and Carl Finnigan scored for Falkirk, and Dyron Daal Daal scored both items for Ross County.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 03:01:45 PM »

2-2

Michael Higdon and Carl Finnigan scored for Falkirk, and Dyron Daal Daal scored both items for Ross County.
cool

you have the Falkirk team that played?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »

2-2

cool

you have the Falkirk team that played?

Olejnik

McNamara
Barr
Bullen
Aafjes

Arfield
Latapy (replaced by Finnigan at some point)
Cregg
McCann

Barrett
Higdon

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 03:36:38 PM »

steups lol

btw

I called Big Mag and he now reached the stadium... he was lke hold on a sec...  next ting Latas pick up de cell...
 "Aye Small man..was de scene"  I was like wtf   

Yea he have real interest... Lemme hand you back to yuh pops.. safe man.."
"Yeah man"

whey yuh shock for?...I tort is normal ting that livin legends does call and talk to everybody so  ;)

small mag I beginin to jealous you..you eh even make 20 yet,,yuh fly rong de globe to see ah world cup plus yuh have footballin heroes pullin bull fuh yuh faddah and he pardnahs

when I was your age the closest ting I come to ah legend was mih zico poster on de wall.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 03:50:59 PM »
Big man and son allyuh real lucky. This man is an idol and the ultimate in T&T football for me, and I never get to meet him. I remember in Standard One primary school writing his name behind mih copybooks.

Hope to get dat privilege one day. If anybody want tuh start a "Send Grande to Falkirk" fund, that go be appreciated
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:07:44 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »
If anybody deserve 2 hang wit d big man is all yuh pure niceness
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 05:40:17 PM »
yea...just got back from a special afternoon...i cant explain  the feeling by the way...we get the full VIP treatment... the man is really the king of falkirk...and he real fix we up nice

he played for about 55-60 mins....and left to a standing ovation...ah doh think i need to describe his play...vintage...all the moves yuh know over the years...man...it have a 20 yr old talent up against him in center mid...de man good from ross county..( latas said after he is a celtic player on loan and rates him highly)... and latas turning up de man easy...he put back one on latas too...good battle in de mid...you all should hear the little kids talk about him...how they shout out to him... i hear one telling he fadder "dad look russell...look russell...""...in de warm up......and when we drove in ..latas driving a left hand drive audi kinda suv ting...so i in the front passenger seat...so 6 lil kids run up to de car...and when i come out small man say.." I told you thats not him"... haha...i say no...i am not him...so they run to the next side...then they get confused with latas new hair cut...funny...
I must mention that ross county impressed...good play//...and latas say they are a club on the up...cause he knows a lot of players they sign... I cant believe brent would not stay there for a season...
but...it late here now...and when i get back home...i will give a full detail... is real thing talk, because he took us out after for a lil lime...but i wont be able to reveal all..
but it still have lots to tell..
so falkirk play QPR on Sat ...so we may check that...but we may have another gig in Falkirk that evening... allyuh know which one i want to do...
so cool....all the best from Bonnie Scotland...
i may be on here and there...and i will ansewer some questions if i can...blessings
small mag... clean the yard
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 05:47:45 PM »
yea...just got back from a special afternoon...i cant explain  the feeling by the way...we get the full VIP treatment... the man is really the king of falkirk...and he real fix we up nice

he played for about 55-60 mins....and left to a standing ovation...ah doh think i need to describe his play...vintage...all the moves yuh know over the years...man...it have a 20 yr old talent up against him in center mid...de man good from ross county..( latas said after he is a celtic player on loan and rates him highly)... and latas turning up de man easy...he put back one on latas too...good battle in de mid...you all should hear the little kids talk about him...how they shout out to him... i hear one telling he fadder "dad look russell...look russell...""...in de warm up......and when we drove in ..latas driving a left hand drive audi kinda suv ting...so i in the front passenger seat...so 6 lil kids run up to de car...and when i come out small man say.." I told you thats not him"... haha...i say no...i am not him...so they run to the next side...then they get confused with latas new hair cut...funny...
I must mention that ross county impressed...good play//...and latas say they are a club on the up...cause he knows a lot of players they sign... I cant believe brent would not stay there for a season...
but...it late here now...and when i get back home...i will give a full detail... is real thing talk, because he took us out after for a lil lime...but i wont be able to reveal all..
so falkirk play QPR on Sat ...so we may check that...but we may have another gig in Falkirk that evening... allyuh know which one i want to do...
i may be on here and there...and i will ansewer some questions if i can...blessings

;D nice vibes.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »
Laaaattasssssssssssssssssssssssssss .......if i eh get to see dat man play again i go be so maddd

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 06:51:48 PM »

;D nice vibes.

2nd that, thanks Big Mag. Hope things continue to go well for Jointpop in the UK and lookin foward to a report when yuh reach back  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 07:07:52 PM »
Nice Big Mag just tell SM clean d house both in and out
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 12:41:44 AM »
SM, I want to be big jus like you when I grow up LOL :beermug: :rotfl: :beermug: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 05:49:00 AM »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 09:42:16 AM »

Ah know allyuh thinking it, so I'll say it ... de hair kinda filling out :)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 09:44:50 AM »
lol yeah.. look like Latas recovering from he injuries..

Big mag, doh forget to ask him whey he find dat butcher barber.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 09:46:54 AM »

Ah know allyuh thinking it, so I'll say it ... de hair kinda filling out :)

an de belly an age too  ;D

1]; } ?>