May 04, 2024, 12:58:52 AM

Author Topic: Kamla Persad-Bissessar Thread.  (Read 205330 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla 4 Cup
« Reply #750 on: August 15, 2012, 08:59:14 AM »

TT wha yuh want from Kamla...if Patrick wuz dey..would he be any more sincere...

Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #751 on: August 15, 2012, 09:19:13 AM »

TT wha yuh want from Kamla...if Patrick wuz dey..would he be any more sincere...

I want from Kamla good leadership and substance over style..committment over propaganda.

Patrick was haughty, arrogant and ahrd ehad..Kamla jes pure f**king dunce.

Patrick manning ever make cup with he face on it?

Manning ever elevate one religion over de next?  Contracts were given to everybody under the PNM..even the COP and UNC saying so, now is only Hindus  dat cyar be right.

Meanwhile in Chaguanas Radical Islam is on the rise. 

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 15, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »

I doesn't understand this........so because Patrick was a bad leader Kamla should be given a bly for being ah bad leader too.....how dat make sense in d grand scheme ah tings..........d ting alyuh fail to realize is dat d pongin Kamla and Co getting, dey getting on d merits of dey own actions not on what patrick do before dat.........dat era gone never "hopefully" to return, but this is equally shitty and allyuh need to realise dat.
I pity the fool....

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 15, 2012, 10:46:37 AM »
ah shut it.. Kamla is f**kin boss.

war

you is a bigger c**t..I would piss on you too, but you go like it.
why yu nuh guh piss on yu mudda  for farting out a dumb faggot like you.. yu dumb mudda c**t...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:48 AM »
Communist style propaganda and now paraphernalia. 

jg, yuh hadda change dat sig. shaq eh come all way america to kiss kamla bamsee. daiz what dat pic look like.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #755 on: August 15, 2012, 11:13:40 AM »
Communist style propaganda and now paraphernalia. 

jg, yuh hadda change dat sig. shaq eh come all way america to kiss kamla bamsee. daiz what dat pic look like.
It eh Photoshop.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 15, 2012, 11:23:17 AM »
when is de next elections? de people go decide.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 15, 2012, 11:24:42 AM »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 15, 2012, 11:54:26 AM »
abu bakr must be buy one ah dem expensive house they building down there.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 15, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
when is de next elections? de people go decide.
steups dem done setting d stage to "cheat" a'ready.......they have very little on merit to stand on...and even with all d PR.....swing votes will be hard to get.
I pity the fool....

truetrini

« Reply #760 on: August 15, 2012, 12:30:51 PM »

Meanwhile in Chaguanas Radical Islam is on the rise. 

Expound por fa vor

I was having a discussion with some Muslims and 2 Muslim Organizations based in T&T night before.  The full details of the conversation will remain confidential, but I can reveal that there is much concern voiced by them on the rise of what THEY claim is radicalism among Islamic adherents in the Chaguanas area.

This has nothing to do with Abu Bakr, even though some of the new Islamic Imams came up through him and his Jamaat.

I am not going to discuss why I was having discussions with T&T based Muslims, other than I was invited to a Conference Call with them.

The concern is very real and they are very concerned by what they view as marginalization of Muslims by this PP Government.

They stated that they supported the PP to get rid of Patrick Manning and that several had shed tears with the alliance to the UNC but they felt powerless and saw it as a case of choosing your posions, not they have expressed regret.

They do however, feel that the COP has faild them and that the PNM is not a viable option.

The Nation has hard choices to make soon it appears.

I am selling it as I buy it.

Hope that answers your question.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 15, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
Intriguing ... :) Muslims calling an agnostic ... albeit not necessarily in that capacity. Ah wish I was making de turn tonight.

truetrini

« Reply #762 on: August 15, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »
Intriguing ... :) Muslims calling an agnostic ... albeit not necessarily in that capacity. Ah wish I was making de turn tonight.

Well I am not an agnostic..get yuh stories straight.  They called me on issues that are purely secular.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 15, 2012, 02:26:21 PM »

Well I am not an agnostic..get yuh stories straight.  They called me on issues that are purely secular.

Based on a couple equivocal references bearing your signature, ah couldn't be sure that you're a dedicated atheist. I like to test yuh convictions.

As far as the festering fundamentalism ... lehwe say there will be embers, and there may even be flames, but there won't be a sustainable blaze.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 15, 2012, 05:11:42 PM »
As far as the festering fundamentalism ... lehwe say there will be embers, and there may even be flames, but there won't be a sustainable blaze.

Never thake things for granted in TT.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: August 15, 2012, 06:28:18 PM »
Fully agree.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 16, 2012, 01:09:24 AM »
Yuh wanna see propaganda and subliminal advertising.

The same song that Nigel Rojas sings for Kishorn Walcott utilises the same beat as "we will rise". It's the same melody and everything, only the lyrics change.

This has become his de facto official song. It was playing throughout the motorcade.  Check it out and see for yourself.

These people are smarter than we give them credit for.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 16, 2012, 02:58:46 AM »
i wouldnt be surprised if bernie campbell still on they payroll...i really havent seen all this strategy play out before and on a consistent basis...

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 16, 2012, 05:11:16 AM »
Hearts and Minds.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 16, 2012, 09:23:39 AM »

The same song that Nigel Rojas sings for Kishorn Walcott utilises the same beat as "we will rise". It's the same melody and everything, only the lyrics change.

This has become his de facto official song. It was playing throughout the motorcade.  Check it out and see for yourself.

and yet dey doh know dey ass from dey elbow 'bout running a country.....imagine dat!...steups
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 16, 2012, 09:36:36 AM »
D muslims got hook wink like all who could have been hook wink. D rise of radical islam not surprising which is worse 4 d country because it eh a race issue it is now a religious issue which will b far worse.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 16, 2012, 10:03:03 AM »
D muslims got hook wink like all who could have been hook wink. D rise of radical islam not surprising which is worse 4 d country because it eh a race issue it is now a religious issue which will b far worse.

hang ah hog ears off your neck like ah necklace and yuh safe. works like garlic with vampires.

Doh study truetrini sc, he drinking tea in that same cup right now. This pic was taken on he dining room table.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

truetrini

« Reply #772 on: August 16, 2012, 11:26:31 AM »

hang ah hog ears off your neck like ah necklace and yuh safe. works like garlic with vampires.

Doh study truetrini sc, he drinking tea in that same cup right now. This pic was taken on he dining room table.

mal jeux, I have the cup yuh eh lie, but it did not make it into my home, I does feed the feral cats in the neighborhood with that....dey sure to f**king dead.

truetrini

« Reply #773 on: August 16, 2012, 11:27:20 AM »

and yet dey doh know dey ass from dey elbow 'bout running a country.....imagine dat!...steups

yuh mad..dis group well equipped to run a country...into de f**king ground!

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 16, 2012, 01:18:05 PM »
Not smart as in intelligence. Smart as in cunning and deceitful and even calculating. They let no opportunity go to waste to mess with the minds of the citizens.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 16, 2012, 01:26:27 PM »
Not smart as in intelligence. Smart as in cunning and deceitful and even calculating. They let no opportunity go to waste to mess with the minds of the citizens.

It is because d citizens are so gullible that they get away wit it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #776 on: August 22, 2012, 06:48:02 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #777 on: August 22, 2012, 06:51:48 PM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #778 on: September 19, 2012, 06:41:49 AM »
COP leaves the partnership.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #779 on: September 19, 2012, 07:44:54 AM »
COP leaves the partnership.

Votes to...a decision taken 1130pm Monday night...and yet prakash having press conference not stating dat. And Toney saying he eh know nuttin bout dat. Nice man

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/COP_executive_votes_to_leave_Govt-170276036.html
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>