May 13, 2024, 08:21:27 PM

Author Topic: Suicide Alert for NDookie!!  (Read 12727 times)

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Suicide Alert for NDookie!!
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2005, 08:05:12 PM »
arite , this goin too far , out ah dis thread , go an do this privately .. cause this is not with the topic
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2005, 08:08:37 PM »
hmm , as i said in a previous post , enough ah dat in here
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2005, 08:08:48 PM »
As a smart poster said in a previous post.
It's a good thing you hide behind a sobriquet and make all your "allegations" based on rumours and innuendos.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 08:12:32 PM by Rotato Poti »

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2005, 08:14:44 PM »
as a smart poster said in a previous post.
It's a good thing you hide behind a sobriquet and make all your "allegations" based on rumours, innuendos and half truths.

haul yuh modder @#$!

What an example of character .. must be an inspiration to the unbridled minds you directly influence on how to espouse class.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2005, 08:18:41 PM »
hahahahaha .... if you only spent enough time dedicated to someting constructive rather than engaging in useless drivel - you might be something good with your life rather than just being another unknown meathead.

good luck winning something in life hoss.

Jack do his bit already.

And I haven't?

hahahahaha Little you know of me.

You can only dream of achieving what I already have in life fool!

step 1. to Nirvana:

Crawl out of Jack Warner's asshole.

Step2:  Respect your superiors (Hint..dat'll be me)

Step 3:  Go home,,stop depriving a village somewhere in Trinidad of an idiot.

see the love I can spew?

aint you lucky to have me!

Let's go back to where this started.
You'd actually be somebody if you did anything for TT compared to what Jack Warner did.

All the detractors have given Jack his due respect despite all the criticism they heaped on him in the past.
Something that any self respecting professional will do. Even Ato makes several mentions of it in his documentary.

Maybe you just can't live knowing that whatever you say, do or insinuate will never be able to dwarf Jack Warner's contribution to the beautiful game in his beloved Trinidad and Tobago.

Say what you want - Jack Warner is responsible for TT in Germany - not you.

and here I was thinking it was all dem fellas on de field ah play ??? ??? ???

Thnaks for the enlightenment.

You have an inferiority complex - and it's fully justified.

Fellas can't play if it eh have money.
an' Jack put his money where his mouth is.
much more than all the pseudo true trinis who claim dedication.

I don't have to speak spanish to tell you that you are definitely not a pseudo buller, you are the realest buller and jackass i've come across in a long while, i despise you and your kind, you are an abomination onto the Trinidadian people.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2005, 08:20:17 PM »
It's a good thing you hide behind a sobriquet and make all your "allegations" based on rumours, innuendos and half truths.

haul yuh modder @#$!

What an example of character .. must be an inspiration to the unbridled minds you directly influence on how to espouse class.

I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

now f**k off

I wish I had such a penchant for gutter language as a means of expressing myself

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2005, 08:24:39 PM »
I don't have to speak spanish to tell you that you are definitely not a pseudo buller, you are the realest buller and jackass i've come across in a long while, i despise you and your kind, you are an abomination onto the Trinidadian people.

This is coming from the man who claim he will relive July 27th 1990.

You definitely have an issue who you perceive to be a better position in life than yourself.
Don't worry .... one day ambition will kick in for you when you realize that a life of dependency and leeching can no longer sustain itself.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2005, 08:25:47 PM »
yuh have ah penchant fuh bulling doh!  ent?

you would know plenty about that ... you is the man who have Pamela and Hannah eating out the palm of yuh hand.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2005, 08:26:19 PM »
Dooks like dem boy hijack yuh post  :rotfl:

so how you doing today boy?..how was the mood in school?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2005, 08:28:53 PM »
Dooks like dem boy hijack yuh post  :rotfl:

so how you doing today boy?..how was the mood in school?

Everybody in a thankful mood today.

I thankful that I not bitter like dem two floaters.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »

haul yuh modder @#$!

You are just talking out your ass, we all know why you're an espouse for Jack Warner but you are too scared to come out and say it. You should also learn to speak properly before you use words that may fry your pea brain.

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2005, 08:34:43 PM »
we was cool feliz , we doh really get sad again ... cause theres always a nex year , just put it behind you , everything was going fine til we wrote the maths test , and then i went from leading 13-5 in all fours to losing 14-13 :( , then we write drama an gone home , but on assembly we thank the team an thing , cause they really do good
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2005, 08:39:28 PM »
You are just talking out your ass, we all know why you're an espouse for Jack Warner but you are too scared to come out and say it. You should also learn to speak properly before you use words that may fry your pea brain.

doh study me hoss ... ah know how tuh use d Queens English reallll good. Ah so chupid ah get big shiny prize an ting fuh it .... buh doh study it. Dem teachers dem learn meh well how tuh talk and write in dat same "boys school" ah went to in Trinidad.

doh worry .... I does work for Jack Warner ... I have a diplomatic passport, and I does get some of that money from the Fifa Mafia to make sure that I spread the good news.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2005, 08:40:40 PM »

This is coming from the man who claim he will relive July 27th 1990.

You definitely have an issue who you perceive to be a better position in life than yourself.
Don't worry .... one day ambition will kick in for you when you realize that a life of dependency and leeching can no longer sustain itself.

If 1990 comes around again, i hope they burn out your kind from Trinidad then we will be better off and yes 1990 will come back if they bring your father into power but we all know that will not happen because of the pseudo friends your daddy has.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2005, 08:45:43 PM »
If 1990 comes around again, i hope they burn out your kind from Trinidad then we will be better off and yes 1990 will come back if they bring your father into power but we all know that will not happen because of the pseudo friends your daddy has.

You in the wrong country hoss ... Zimbabwe look like it might be a better fit for you.

Right now they subscribing to that same jealous and hate ridden agenda and burning out everything that doh fit in certain "kind" and "class" there.

They bun out Phil Simmons ... and now they bunning out Tatenda Taibu, his wife and his newborn daughter.

Doh worry ... Trinidad eh too far from that stage - right now they chasing away all the civilised folks with the inauspicious levels of crime - chasing them out, and leaving the leadership of the country up to able minds like yourself.

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2005, 08:48:37 PM »
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeups (both sides)

this en finishin no time now , i could see that , alyuh done start getting political and racial an thing
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »

doh study me hoss ... ah know how tuh use d Queens English reallll good. Ah so chupid ah get big shiny prize an ting fuh it .... buh doh study it. Dem teachers dem learn meh well how tuh talk and write in dat same "boys school" ah went to in Trinidad.

doh worry .... I does work for Jack Warner ... I have a diplomatic passport, and I does get some of that money from the Fifa Mafia to make sure that I spread the good news.

WHY WHY jackass.... can't you read or are you eyes between some white boys' legs/?? I want you to say why you are a supporter and advocate for Jack Warner. Be the half man that you are or is it that the female more cowardly side dominates in public and the man side is left for the bedroom with your victims.

truetrini

« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2005, 08:49:50 PM »
ahhhh de true surfacing..is racist political tripe you on!

ahhhhhh!

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2005, 08:55:26 PM »

You in the wrong country hoss ... Zimbabwe look like it might be a better fit for you.

Right now they subscribing to that same jealous and hate ridden agenda and burning out everything that doh fit in certain "kind" and "class" there.

They bun out Phil Simmons ... and now they bunning out Tatenda Taibu, his wife and his newborn daughter.

Doh worry ... Trinidad eh too far from that stage - right now they chasing away all the civilised folks with the inauspicious levels of crime - chasing them out, and leaving the leadership of the country up to able minds like yourself.

I always knew that you had a problem with other races but yuh can't show your true colours but they hard to keep in check and people will realise the kinda person you are, nothing but a damn fascist.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2005, 08:56:27 PM »

WHY WHY jackass.... can't you read or are you eyes between some white boys' legs/?? I want you to say why you are a supporter and advocate for Jack Warner. Be the half man that you are or is it that the female more cowardly side dominates in public and the man side is left for the bedroom with your victims.

Calling a spade and spade and giving Jack his jacket. Football and Politics in Trinidad are inseparable.

You have a gripe with Jack Warner's contributions, and I don't - plain and simple.
You also have a gripe with anyone that supports Jack Warner's unwavering willingness and ability to financially support the team - while all the other "wellwishers" look to pounce on right opportunity.

Fatz boy .... ah see yuh bussin files of yuh life in Trincity.
Ah always know yuh was mentally unstable from yuh discourse ... now like yuh even showing the actions.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2005, 08:57:49 PM »
I always knew that you had a problem with other races but yuh can't show your true colours but they hard to keep in check and people will realise the kinda person you are, nothing but a damn fascist.

haha .... is a good thing you really doh know me nah.

truetrini

« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2005, 09:03:39 PM »
ah hear canada have room fuh ah few more refugees

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2005, 09:05:52 PM »

i ent want to get in de middle of this but i just observing what going on..but ah have to ask what was racial bout the post on Zimbabwe?..everybody knows whats going on in Zimbabwe with Mugabe and he boys.
Feliz

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2005, 09:11:40 PM »
doh worry ... he convenienty shut he eyes for the comment on Phil Simmons and Tatenda Taibu.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2005, 09:12:54 PM »
ah hear canada have room fuh ah few more refugees

eh .. too liberal. you know better than that eh.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2005, 09:21:03 PM »

i ent want to get in de middle of this but i just observing what going on..but ah have to ask what was racial bout the post on Zimbabwe?..everybody knows whats going on in Zimbabwe with Mugabe and he boys.

Mugabe is wrong to do what he is doing but when i spoke about burning out his kind, i mean the pseudo people we have in our country and he trying to tell me that he's better than me because his parents might have more money than me so that is who i want to burn out as well as the gays. A next, my brother wife is indian, i have 2 uncles with indian wives, my mother is black and my father was a portugeuse descendant(God rest his soul), my best friend from school days is an indian so nobody could call me racial.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2005, 09:22:11 PM »
doh worry ... he convenienty shut he eyes for the comment on Phil Simmons and Tatenda Taibu.

so what class does simmonds belong to?

Yuh so full ah shit!

Definitely the "kind" that need to get bun out.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2005, 09:22:42 PM »
ah shocked dat you eh see de insinuation dey!

So Mugabe and dem burning out whites,,de inference is dat fatz want to burn out indians.

ok i kinda see it now..is tit fuh tata lol..i go pound yuh back dey if yuh go dey lol..real lil boy thing lol..allyuh fellas cool it nah..we is all Trinis.
i is a red spanishman  by the way ;D

but i would Fatz to clarify what he mean by 'bunning out his and his kind'..and that it going to have another July 27th etc if certain things happen on the political scene.
Feliz

truetrini

« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2005, 09:26:19 PM »
I am me..and I doh sunscribe to any racist shit.

I see it as it is and I call it as it is!

I have ah bullet fuh Bakr and I want Jack to get de Trinity Cross, I only ask dat I nail him to it.

I eh have no pardner..me eh know Fatz he new here jes like ah bunch ah allyuh.

I doh f**k with nobody until dey f**k with me.

Understand?

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2005, 09:33:01 PM »
I am me..and I doh sunscribe to any racist shit.

I see it as it is and I call it as it is!

I have ah bullet fuh Bakr and I want Jack to get de Trinity Cross, I only ask dat I nail him to it.

I eh have no pardner..me eh know Fatz he new here jes like ah bunch ah allyuh.

I doh f**k with nobody until dey f**k with me.

Understand?

Right now i hope they keep Bakr in Jail until he fall into the darkness but i doubt that will solve the crime in T&T because there are still those people who pretend to be one thing in the public's eye then they are another behind closed doors. A couple cases in point, Toti poti and Jack Warner.

1]; } ?>