May 06, 2024, 01:42:54 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland v Everton  (Read 4036 times)

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland v Everton
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »
Sbragia's post-match assessment: "I'd have been happy with a point."

Which, realistically, isn't a bad expectation. But that ain't the attitude you need to project when you're trying to fire up a team for battle. Every interview I see, he always "happy with a point." As a pragmatic man, I admire his pragmatism, but he need to keep that to himself and demand more than his expectations.

He might be pragmatic, but he certainly isn't a manager that has been very obvious for a very long time.  Nothing I haven't said before so there's no real point in saying it again.

Todays performance believe it or not was his idea of going for it, with a higher tempo et al according to his pre match comments.  Still over an hour before having a shot. 

We will survive via a big slice of luck or others failings in truth we don't deserve to.  But for the most part all season I seem to have commented how poor the perfomance was despite some results. 

I still believe the manager decision was based on ownership issues rather than football reasoning, if so it will be a very lucky gamble if it comes off.  3 weeks it will all be over, but tbh I have been here so many times before I am fairly numb to it now.  Hope everybody has a nice week.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »
Boy! watching kenwyn play does real frustrate meh! is like the man big for nothing. all dem defenders does be pushing him around like ah little girl! stuueepppss!

and he does play wid his head up his arse! he have no positional sense @ all , no awareness and scared tuh take on defenders. he really need someone tuh teach him this game yes , BC he beginning tuh look like ah real fluke!

sorry but give me stern over him any day! ppl may argue that stern does throw away a lot, but @ least he does get the opportunity to throw away whereas KJ don't. maybe it's BC stern creates his own opportunities.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 07:34:26 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 06:27:16 PM »
Boy! watching kenwyn play does real frustrate meh! is like the man big for nothing. all dem defenders does be pushing him around like ah little girl! stuueepppss!

and he does play wid his head up his arse! he have no positional sense @ all , no awareness and n scared tuh take on defenders. he really need someone tuh teach him this game yes , BC he beginning tuh look like ah real fluke!

sorry but give me stern over him any day! ppl may argue that stern does throw away a lot, but @ least he does get the opportunity to throw away whereas KJ don't. maybe it's BC stern creates his own opportunities.

lol...he finds a way..alot of people don't realise how good he is at sniffing out a chance..but he is the worst ting in a tugs..
Kenwyne need to get a good coach bad...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 06:33:28 PM »
KEANO
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »

and he does play wid his head up his arse! he have no positional sense @ all , no awareness and n scared tuh take on defenders. he really need someone tuh teach him this game yes , BC he beginning tuh look like ah real fluke!

tell me if seein kj jump up an flick ah header into nothingness does annoy d fleck outta u nah...i jes doh know how e 'commands' a place in our starting eleven...latas shud try odder strikers and prolly thats bring about a change in team dynamic..i dunno i jes sayin...kj not worth he pick...sunderland have no choices..we do..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »
Sunderland's performance was probably one of the most uninspired I've seen from any team...any.

It was really sad.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>