May 16, 2024, 05:20:33 PM

Author Topic: TT come like a bright SEA pupil in form three.  (Read 10225 times)

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
Re: TT come like a bright SEA pupil in form three.
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2006, 09:06:52 PM »
Well Touches boy!!!! as a scholar myself I could not begin to imagine how you formulate such an incredible anology to say what plenty men feel but not willing to openly say. We want our team to do well "HOPEFULLY"...but men who have a clue know that a monumental task is ahead of us in the WC. Please???how men think we could beat Germany; USA and most of the teams in the WC.
For the people who hate the US team...let me give you some food for thought...we record against them is poor, and their development surpass us a long time ago, thanks to the valuable contributions that many Trinis added to the process. Lincoln Phillips; Alvin Corneal and a host of Trini ballers/coaches help bring the game to a respectable level in the US.
For the man who say Americans don't like soccer...more than 16 million registered players play soccer in the US at the youth level; this is more than most countries in the world. Furthermore, more kids play soccer than any other sport in the US...somebody here like this sport. 80,000 people overflow the Rose Bowl to see the Women's WC final...how many of those you think don't like soccer?
I praying that T&T give a respectable account of themselves, and hope that this opportunity will help propel our teams and young players to new heights.
When the WC start look for me...I'll be waving ah T&T flag; wearing ah Germany jersey with ah USA bandana tie round meh head; and ah backing the MIGHTY BRAZIL!!!
I ENT NO SELLOUT...I love football/soccer.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2006, 10:14:21 PM »
Right now as I write this, the Socawarriors ent show me no evidence that they could step up to the level of the other teams in their group to the point where I have full confidence of victory, is jus wishful daydreaming if other men think so.
Mind I said right now, in time they have two big warm ups that could either change my thinking , confirm or even get ohhh sh*t. The games against Chec and Wales will show us if the coach has done enough work of bringing this team to the nex level. Cric Crac.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2006, 10:27:27 AM »
The next game will really tell us where we are at. I believe Wales will give us a harder fight and it is opputune time for Bennie tuh run de rejects like glen ( who we all want play) and ince and probably run a new stategy

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2006, 10:57:58 AM »
That Saga pinto man talk real shit in dat post there. That entire slavery/biggin-up d white man talk is just assness to the highest level.
I can't remember what the exact term is but I think it is along the lines of "verbal diarrhea" aka REAL SHIT.
ANYbody who is honest with himself and seriously watches football would know that we woulda get burn by Germany in that match.
Of course in any game it is 11 v 11 and anything can happen yada yada yada... but come on.
We are not there yet.
I think y'all forgot, WE BEAT BAHRAIN in a playoff to get to the WC...BAHRAIN, world football super pwer! AND we struggled.
We honestly, in my personal experience (24yrs) have never beaten a top flight team with it's entire roster with the exception of Mexico in the '02 campaign.
Every time that we beat a quality team it was because they sent an incomplete squad. Remember that Norway game that had us all celebrating? The Columbia game??

We all want our team to succeed, but that doesn't mean we have to be completely impractical and make asinine comments.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2006, 11:09:36 AM »
The next game will really tell us where we are at. I believe Wales will give us a harder fight and it is opputune time for Bennie tuh run de rejects like glen ( who we all want play) and ince and probably run a new stategy
yea ince will get a shot for sure
Glen pace should ensure him a spot

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2006, 05:57:33 PM »
Touches,
Very good post...from the time I read it I know nuff man will get vex and say you talking $hit.  If you weren't posting for a long time, you would have been accused of waggonism and AWATT would have dropped nuff tickets on yuh a$$.

There is a difference between optimism and pure daydreaming/wishful thinking.  Right now as I see it is licks from england 4-1 (yorke scoring and having a great game to prove to his former coaches that they made a mistake), losing 2-0 to sweden and drawing 1-1 with paraguay because paraguay was disenchanted from the serious licks they get from england and sweden.

However,deep down these teams will underestimate  us, they are all saying they respect us and are not going to take us lightly but at the end of day them thinking we barely beat a $hit team (bahrain) to make it.  Also with Beenhakker in charge, some luck, the players being mentally tough, extremely fit and minimizing the silly mistakes, the results can be better.

So my optimistic outlook is ah 3-1 cutarse from England, 0-0 or 1--1 with sweden and ah 1-0 win over paraguay...for ah 3rd place in the group behind England and Sweden.

I hope I am wrong and the team can pull off ah 2nd place andmake the second round.  As for the forumites who posting that we getting 7pts and winning the group...please think about France the defending WC champions in the last WC and ask yuhself if we playing in the WC for the first time or are we playing in the Digicel Cup.

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2006, 06:37:19 PM »
Some very interesting comments however that's your take on the situation.

How you feel about the chairman,administrator, senior professor and dean of the college ? because, you know he always wearing all sorts of different  hats hired a very experience teacher with pupils of various levels and a few outstanding ones as well. What about the college staff? What you think about this school?

What percentage of these students will get PHD'S.  Your thoughts. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 06:43:37 PM by davyjenny »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

1]; } ?>