May 18, 2024, 02:40:48 AM

Author Topic: ?? If you can have any Manager from the Premiership to coach T&T who would it be  (Read 2211 times)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
and why??
Iwould probably choose Harry Rednapp or Ian Dowie from Crystal Palace. They have shown that they can take a team with mediocre talent and have them playing good football. After watching crystal Palace play a few games. I believe that the team plays excellent football for the talent that the team has. I think if he had better players his team would be very difficult to beat.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
"Rafa Rafael, Rafa Rafael, Rafa Rafael, Rafael Benitez!"

The man has great coats and says "mentality" every other word...

The other one who isn't mentioned very much is Sam Allardyce...he has Bolton playing some excellent football right now..

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Dowie is the first name that comes to mind.

He does a lot with very little and he does it instantly. Plus the experience of working under tough situations is still fresh for him. man like Fergie and Mourinho wouldn't knwo where to start with this T&T side.

I also would have Hughes as a second choice with plenty potential.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 09:52:20 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
I'll take the Charlton manager - Curbishley
Live large and prosper!

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
always been a wenger fan-decent eye for young talent

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Nobody in de EPL go do de trick for me.  However...it had 2 who was recently dey would do a good job wit we team in my opinion.

Jean Tigana
Bobby Robson
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
WHY NOT GIVE LATAS THE JOB

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
A coach has to do his job, but what makes a coach good is being able to make players better by his teaching, and most of the time time this knowledge comes from your experience as a player, sometimes players think that they know it all but when you can teach a players things about the game this is when you will get success, this is why someone like Latas or myself can really help. The love i have for the game and my country this result really hurts and I know we have the talent this is why it hurts so much, of all the countries in this group we probably have the most players playing pro. But you can have a team of great players and you don't have coaching is no way you will be a winner. 

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation

I'd give Latas a few years first.
Wouldn't be fair to ask him to work miracles so young in his career.  Taking over a team in we position at this point would be a real bad situation to ask him to take.

If Latas could move up to a Head Coaching position(after however many years) he might be the first to coach in Europe.

Anybody know if it have anyone else who do that?

1]; } ?>