May 08, 2024, 05:27:34 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T v El Salvador game (07-June-2007).  (Read 77324 times)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T v El Salvador game.
« Reply #420 on: June 08, 2007, 08:22:31 PM »
Pannox breddren , i suffer through the 80 ties and 90 ties with trial and error. it took us years to learn with stern and these boys, and now that they learn primed and ready, i want to see the fruits of their labour, i dont want no more learning talk, my heart cyar take that shyte no more. these boys not up to standard, and i tired of the US beating we up , is time to share some licks and i knew we would've shared some serious likes last night with we A team. and i have no f@#king doubt we would've won this tournerment with we big guns, plain and simple.              very disapointed with these old men with no ideas at the helm.     

Just cool....dat is how I feel. Yes I know this team did not have a choice in how things went down off de field so dey just have to play de best dey know how.....yes ah goh support dem ah eh have a choice ah would never wish mih team bad.....yes ah know dey goh learn etc. etc

BUT.....one year on from our sojourn in Germany, why de hell we football have to take dis seemingly retrograde step??....why?....why?....why?
Why we always in a LEARNING mode.....why we cyar be resting it on teams left right and centre??....eh Jackula eh?.....
ssstteeeuuuppsss.....since it seems like it have nutten I could do bout the situation.....I might as well just resign to my fate as a TnT supporter that I will probably never see de day we run thngs in CONCACAF.....ssstteeeuuppss!!!...
Ah goh forever have to be biting mih nails over  ah play off place to get in de WC, not dat we could win de group or anything of the sort...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!... :frustrated: :frustrated:

brownsugar I share your frustration..

because we have the potential to be a great team, to be the Brazil of CONCACAF. We could be at the level where we had more than 2 World Cups under our belt and the world would be wondering how a small county so could be so dread at football.

Mexico, USA and Costa Rica used to be behind us in the past, now we trailing in their dust

is funny how football can reflect a society as a whole...so much potential, resources, individual brilliance, so much to offer....you can envision where we can be, yet we never could quite say we reach.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Download El Salvador vs Trinidad and Tobago
« Reply #421 on: June 08, 2007, 09:21:40 PM »
Just read Filho report and the game sounding good ,gonna dl  it .

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 08, 2007, 09:32:06 PM »
We were never ahead of Mexico and Costa Rica. Maybe the US at one point. But the US seems to be ahead of us right now. Their youth teams are constantly qualify for youth world cup. We are now on # 2. We have long way to go.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 08, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »
[quote author=brownsugar link=topic=28350.msg321678#msg321678 date=1181353381
Ah goh forever have to be biting mih nails over  ah play off place to get in de WC, not dat we could win de group or anything of the sort...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!... :frustrated: :frustrated:
Not really. I understand but i dont want to believe that. trinbagonians need to be more stand up and forceful, chimps and jackass could only get away with what we allow them to. if we stand up and fight for our football we shall get what we want, BC i believe in the power of the ppl, never underestimate that.

is funny how football can reflect a society as a whole...so much potential, resources, individual brilliance, so much to offer....you can envision where we can be, yet we never could quite say we reach.
I Conncur! Mis management is a hell of a thing due to imcompetence. It's even a greater abomination when it's deliberate. we need new young blood  in the caribbean if we want to compete in any areana, these old sell outs aint cutting it any more, ACTUALLY THEY NEVER DID , especially in T&T. they really know how to f**kup a nice time these so called leaders we have in the caribbean, and as I said time and time again, they have no pride no class no aspirations towards greatness , and most of all THEY HAVE NO SHAME!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 01:58:41 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Download El Salvador vs Trinidad and Tobago
« Reply #424 on: June 08, 2007, 10:55:46 PM »

damn this torrent ting.
i want to see de game doh   :-\

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #425 on: June 09, 2007, 01:36:44 AM »
does Jack know how bad this loss makes us look in the eyes of the world and CONCACAF?
does Jack know how frustrated this makes the fans feel?
does Jack know how cheated this makes the most loyal supporters feel?
does Jack know that i have to go back home later this summer and be the only non-salvadorean on an all-salvadorean club team? (especially after giving dem men so much shit talk over the last 2 years!)
nah...apparently Jack dont know Jack!

but enough for about jack... as far as the actual game on the pitch goes, the warriors have at least 2 more games to redeem themselves and look like the champs that they are, because even if they lose those 2 games, even these guys can look more like champs doing it.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 09, 2007, 03:17:01 AM »
The question is , does jack care!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>