May 07, 2024, 07:16:40 AM

Author Topic: Unofficial thread for the CFU Youth Cup  (Read 84037 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial thread for the CFU Youth Cup
« Reply #330 on: August 23, 2006, 04:48:44 PM »
who Score?????????????????????

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 23, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »
What Jamaica tie panaman 1-1 with 10 men beat canada 3-0 (even though i know this is not canada best team). But lord Gosh we cathcing we arse to beat suriname and barbados.

1)Question are these the best players in trinidad
2)have we fallen back
3) or is it a coaching problem

Lord gosh ah shame
the score is now 3-Nil...are you still shame ???

haiti hit them 7  >:(we are the home team  nothing less than 5 OR 6

Nuh badda wid di score....the most important thing is to win. A win here will prepare this team well for the match up wid Haiti. memba Corneal rests a couple of his stars today, so obviously the team is not half as bad as you seem to think. ???

or maybe them should not be starting ok 1 more to round it off fellas

disagree. It means that the team probably has some depth to it which creates competition for places. Just take a look at Chelsea football club's example.

we will see on friday
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 23, 2006, 04:50:11 PM »
oh yes!!!  but me still eh to happy Haiti hit Suriname 7-1 .Ah just curious Haiti  always in turmoil whey  they hell they find time to play football? etc and have they team playing so good

The secret is raw talent

it have to be if they only get they act together
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 23, 2006, 04:53:38 PM »
What Jamaica tie panaman 1-1 with 10 men beat canada 3-0 (even though i know this is not canada best team). But lord Gosh we cathcing we arse to beat suriname and barbados.

1)Question are these the best players in trinidad
2)have we fallen back
3) or is it a coaching problem

Lord gosh ah shame

O

nuh worry wid dat rudebwoy. Socawarriors will beat Suriname and play their game against Haiti. The young warriors have skill and that augurs well for the National team for the future. Jesse Fullerton has only conceded 2 goals in this Tournament. That should say something about the keeper and defence on this team. :)
YOU FOR REAL???? ::) ???

YES IYAH...... YU NUH BELIEVE MI?

BOSS we play aruba , guyana and grenada  and barbados  if you want to use them teams as a measure of our defence thats  your problem you getting carried away

I'm not getting carried away....but you should give the team credit. They are young and will only get better. Yes they played minnows but the defence has held firm only letting in 2 goals. Many other teams have given up far more goals than the reds. They will be up for it against Haiti, and I think the young warriors will surprise you on Friday.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 23, 2006, 04:54:25 PM »
game done 4-0 Joseph, knoxs Maleno
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 23, 2006, 04:58:37 PM »
game done 4-0 Joseph, knoxs Maleno

Knox a di big man......him soon get contract a fareign!
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 23, 2006, 05:16:11 PM »
Ok I hope anton and whim has been scouting haiti

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 23, 2006, 06:27:33 PM »
The secret is raw talent

Not as simple and condescending as you put it.  The Haitian program is one of the best FUNDED in CONCACAF.  Your teams play regularly in tournaments around the world.  You have a PRESIDENT who is an avid sports fan and puts resources into sports.  In addition, there is a significant Haitian ex patriate contribution.  Your teams train and sometimes are based in Florida regularly.

Many people might just see Haiti and say dey poor and write them off.  All of the above shows that when it comes to football, that's the furthest thing from the truth.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 23, 2006, 06:35:05 PM »
The secret is raw talent

Not as simple and condescending as you put it.  The Haitian program is one of the best FUNDED in CONCACAF.  Your teams play regularly in tournaments around the world.  You have a PRESIDENT who is an avid sports fan and puts resources into sports.  In addition, there is a significant Haitian ex patriate contribution.  Your teams train and sometimes are based in Florida regularly.

if we only had that!!   sports in tnt is viewed as activities to past time in by the people in power ah bet

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 23, 2006, 07:15:44 PM »
The secret is raw talent

if we only had that!!   sports in tnt is viewed as activities to past time in by the people in power ah bet

next up is Haiti. Warlord sey Haiti dem wi tek beaten from the Soca Warriors. mi wi bet unnuh Stephen Knox score at least 1 goal gainst Haiti.

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 23, 2006, 07:37:50 PM »
next up is Haiti. Warlord sey Haiti dem wi tek beaten from the Soca Warriors. mi wi bet unnuh Stephen Knox score at least 1 goal gainst Haiti.

yuh kinda confusing...somebudy cud translate dis
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 23, 2006, 08:09:40 PM »
The secret is raw talent

Many people might just see Haiti and say dey poor and write them off.  All of the above shows that when it comes to football, that's the furthest thing from the truth.

Wha u mean your team don? Man a yard man. Jamaica a my team. Mi rate Haiti still. I think raw talent IS the secret. No matter what u say dada they have more raw talent than Trinidad and they catchin up on Yard when it comes to dat.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 23, 2006, 08:12:16 PM »

Ehem...di man say..
Next up is Haiti.. ehem.. Haiti will take a beating from the Soca Warriors(ya right). He is betting that Stephen knox score at least 1 goal against Haiti(so it will be 10-1, to Haiti of course).

Jah Bless!!
Smoke and Fly

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
T&T vs Suriname U-16 on NCC4 NOW (Poor Quality)
« Reply #343 on: August 23, 2006, 08:17:21 PM »
IT reach midway second half now
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 08:20:30 PM by Warrior till death »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game on NCC NOW (Poor Quality)
« Reply #344 on: August 23, 2006, 08:18:54 PM »
WTD too bad yuh eh say which game it is

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #345 on: August 23, 2006, 08:19:36 PM »
Talent and $5 can get you from City Gate to Arima. Talent by itself cannot bring about positive results. Maybe the one off performance, but for consistency and excellence without huge amounts of hard work talent accounts for nothing.

As an American athlete once said (can't remember who at this point) hard work is what makes Michael Jordan look like a natural.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Suriname U-16 on NCC NOW (Poor Quality)
« Reply #346 on: August 23, 2006, 08:20:08 PM »
it was kinda obvious....but waeva

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 23, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »
The secret is raw talent

Wha u mean your team don? Man a yard man. Jamaica a my team. Mi rate Haiti still. I think raw talent IS the secret. No matter what u say dada they have more raw talent than Trinidad and they catchin up on Yard when it comes to dat.

gwan like JA have all talent but the best you all do is gardner ::)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Suriname U-16 on NCC4 NOW (Poor Quality)
« Reply #348 on: August 23, 2006, 08:33:56 PM »
the game is of poor quality or it just tape bad and eh showing good 8)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 23, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »
No matter what u say dada they have more raw talent than Trinidad and they catchin up on Yard when it comes to dat.

:rotfl:  Is always amusin how allyuh yardies so delusional about allyuh football "talent".  Oh well....if it suit yuh to think so....go right ahead.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 23, 2006, 09:28:17 PM »
Alyah take it easy lionfoot ,could give ole talk but can"t take eh .

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 23, 2006, 09:32:41 PM »

Ehem...di man say..
Next up is Haiti.. ehem.. Haiti will take a beating from the Soca Warriors(ya right). He is betting that Stephen knox score at least 1 goal against Haiti(so it will be 10-1, to Haiti of course).

Jah Bless!!

mek mi tell yu dis..... Haiti nuh better than bloodclaat Trinidad. Nuh sey nutten rudebwoy....mi a jamaican said way, but mi rate trinidad too cause mi fadda born inna trinidad. di yute dem talented star..... watch and see wha gwaan. ;D

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 23, 2006, 10:51:28 PM »

Ehem...di man say..

Jah Bless!!

mek mi tell yu dis..... Haiti nuh better than bloodclaat Trinidad. Nuh sey nutten rudebwoy....mi a jamaican said way, but mi rate trinidad too cause mi fadda born inna trinidad. di yute dem talented star..... watch and see wha gwaan. ;D

Hail Warlord. But nuh underestimate Haiti memba mi tell u dat.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 23, 2006, 10:55:40 PM »
Talent and $5 can get you from City Gate to Arima. Talent by itself cannot bring about positive results. Maybe the one off performance, but for consistency and excellence without huge amounts of hard work talent accounts for nothing.

As an American athlete once said (can't remember who at this point) hard work is what makes Michael Jordan look like a natural.

Yeah u right, talent isnt all, u need some Jack Warner to go with the talent.  ;D
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 23, 2006, 10:56:52 PM »
The secret is raw talent

gwan like JA have all talent but the best you all do is gardner ::)

and Shelton and Fuller and Claude Davis and Jerry Hue and the list goes on
Smoke and Fly

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 23, 2006, 11:07:27 PM »
Soon we gah need this tuh understand how man ah talk in dis place:

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/translation/Jamaican/

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #356 on: August 24, 2006, 05:43:54 AM »
T&T 4 -  Suriname 0
Scorers: Joseph (2) Knox(1)  Molino (1)

I saw the 2nd half of the game and was not very pleased with what I saw. We continue to lose possesion of the ball and miscontroled at opportune times. The goals were decent[i didn't see the first].

2nd goal

Corner taken by Da Silva mid height met by Joseph who sneaks it in at the near post

3rd goal

Penalty taken by knox, hit to the keeper's left low and with power. Very good penalty and the yute was very cool about it.

4th goal

Cross in from the right met by Molino about 15 yards out. Well taken.

Suriname is not a bad team at all. Haiti has to be one of the best teams in this tournament if not Concacaf, to put 7 past them. Quite frankly the Surinamese players passed and demonstrated better control than our boys. They also had a few men with some skill who took on our defenders. They played some good football but were horrible in the attacking 3rd. This was a result of the good work by the defense of T&T.

Positives

We were more effiecent in front of goal

Again the Defense maintained its shape and committed very few errors

Suriname is the best team we've faced so far and we got very good result -The boys respoded well after the Bajan fiasco.

The crossing has improved slightly

Corneal is showing that the team has some depth

Negatives

We lose possession to often

We lose focus at important times

Again I have to question the fitness of the team. Suriname has played the same number of games as we have including a 7-1 capitulatution to Haiti (which likely means that were chasing for long periods) on Monday. However they were quicker to the ball up until the 3rd T&T goal which was very deflating for them.

Man of the Match

Daniel Joseph- Apart from the 2 goals he never stopped running. He always provided an outlet for the midfield and was a tremendous worker on the field.

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 24, 2006, 05:57:30 AM »
Soon we gah need this tuh understand how man ah talk in dis place:

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/translation/Jamaican/

thanx for dat one eh
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 24, 2006, 06:07:22 AM »
T&T 4 -  Suriname 0
Scorers: Joseph (2) Knox(1)  Molino (1)

I saw the 2nd half of the game and was not very pleased with what I saw.

Man of the Match

Daniel Joseph- Apart from the 2 goals he never stopped running. He always provided an outlet for the midfield and was a tremendous worker on the field.

Shouldn't that be "Man of the 2nd half?"  ;D ;D

Jes playin bro.  Thanx fuh de report as usual.  :salute:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 24, 2006, 07:21:55 AM »
Ah eh read de whole post from start to end....but mih 2 cents are.....what de Haitians doing dat dey team are so much better than us dat we need to be wary of them and step up we game to face dem Friday??....

From what I hear....Haiti is the poorest country in de Western Hemisphere....so whatever dey doing do require no setta money??....

Hhhmmm....and we who have plenty......(so ah hear.. :))....have to be wary of them....all yuh understand mih point....It eh have nutten to do with money or who more supposedly developed then...

What is dem Haitians secret??...ah want to know....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>